Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

peoples down on maryse

Go down 
+9
Angelwilliamsfan
janine
The LL Father
Angelus
Bone Breaker
Dead
Blue Ryder
The Sexy Vixen
nitro girl
13 posters
AuthorMessage
nitro girl
Main Eventer
nitro girl

Female
Number of posts : 611
Favorite WWE Wrestler : chris jericho
Favorite WWE Diva : layla/ maryse/ rosa mendez
Favorite TNA Wrestler : sting
Favorite TNA Knockout : velvet sky
Registration date : 2008-10-23

peoples down on maryse Empty
PostSubject: peoples down on maryse   peoples down on maryse EmptyFri 18 Sep 2009, 1:09 am

peoples down on maryse 869384 these peoples down on maryse. i still likes her tho

Posted by PWPIX on 09/17/2009
Maryse Ouellet is not exactly the most popular person among her peers in the wrestling industry as many find her to be aloof, arrogant and conceited, not to mention baring little difference from her egotistical on-screen persona. Nonetheless, it is quite rare for today's WWE Divas and TNA Knockouts to publicly speak ill of a fellow peer, even if they're largely disliked. However, in Maryse's case, we have five separate accounts of the former Divas Champion not exactly receiving the warmest of praise.

In a recent interview with MichelleMcCool.net, McCool labeled Maryse as "conceited" while playing Word Association. Considering she did the entire interview out of character and was complementary towards everyone else in Word Association, this should be a pretty good indication of how she truly feels about Maryse.

In another instance, Candice Michelle, who rarely has a bad word to say about anyone, was none too complementary towards her former co-worker in her first interview since being released by World Wrestling Entertainment. When asked to give her thoughts on Maryse this past summer, Michelle issued a backhanded compliment by saying she's progressed well but uses "the same three moves over and over."

If you recall back in May, Maryse took a page out of "The Beautiful People" playbook by spraying Mickie James with hair spray during an episode of Raw, thus allowing Kelly Kelly to dump her out of the ring and win a Divas Battle Royal. As you would imagine, both TNA Knockouts — Angelina Love and Velvet Sky — were none too pleased with this occurrence, feeling she had copied their style. They immediately went to the web to let their true feelings out regarding their blonde rival up North.

Without referring to her by name, Love wrote two brief notes obviously regarding Maryse's play of "gimmick infringement" on her "Status and Mood Updates" on her MySpace account — which is similar to "tweeting."

"You can try, but you cant and you never will be TBP!!!," Love vehemently wrote. Later that day, she added: "The Beautiful People- often imitated, NEVER duplicated!!"

Likewise, Velvet Sky chimed in with similar thoughts regarding this "certain model" copying "The Beautiful People."

"Wonders why a certain "model" (ugh!) in wrestling has to copy TBP'S S style?!?!?!," Sky cried." She later added: "Laughs at the "model" who thinks she can come close to TBP'S style!" She also had her mood set to "models suck!!"

In a recent interview with The Wrestler, Lisa Marie Varon was asked to name the wrestler who behaves most like their on-air character. It's interesting to note that the first wrestler she named was Maryse.

"(Laughs) I think Maryse is very close to her character," Varon said.

While not necessarily a diss, considering Maryse portrays an egotistical "I'm better than you" heel, Varon's comment does not portray her in a good light.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: peoples down on maryse   peoples down on maryse EmptyFri 18 Sep 2009, 1:12 am

wow TBP didnt invent the hairspray to the eyes gag

Lana Star was doing it before them Rolling Eyes

i dont care what they think, Candice Michelle cant really talk about movesets when she cant perform a spinning heel kick.

jealousy is a bitch. lol

Last edited by The Sexy Vixen on Fri 18 Sep 2009, 2:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: peoples down on maryse   peoples down on maryse EmptyFri 18 Sep 2009, 1:17 am

Candice>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Maryse KNOW THAT!

I dont really want to debate though peoples down on maryse Icon_redface

Interesting read though.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: peoples down on maryse   peoples down on maryse EmptyFri 18 Sep 2009, 1:18 am

Blue Campbell wrote:
Candice>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Maryse KNOW THAT!

I dont really want to debate though peoples down on maryse Icon_redface

Rolling Eyes

Candice cant perform her own finishing move. shifty
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: peoples down on maryse   peoples down on maryse EmptyFri 18 Sep 2009, 2:34 am

ill say this once...at least Maryse doesnt break her collarbone in return matches. how the hell is Candice better then anyone when she fucking sucks?
Back to top Go down
Bone Breaker
The Lethal Weapon of WD
Bone Breaker

Male
Number of posts : 3731
Job/hobbies : MMA (im a 5th Degree Black Belt)
Favorite WWE Wrestler : #1 Stone Cold Steve Austin
#2 CM Punk
#3 Dean Ambrose
#4 Daniel Bryan
#5 Doph Ziggler
Favorite WWE Diva : #1 Trish Stratus(Soooooo Hot)
#2 Lita
#3 Mickie James
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: peoples down on maryse   peoples down on maryse EmptyFri 18 Sep 2009, 2:53 am

yea and maryse can wrestle unlike someone we know lol mayrse is hot and can wrestle alittle
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: peoples down on maryse   peoples down on maryse EmptyFri 18 Sep 2009, 2:56 am

The Model Rick Martel was known for spraying shit in people's eyes before the beautiful people and had mainly their same gimmick. That said it sounds like maryse is full of herself. If that many people feel that way about her.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: peoples down on maryse   peoples down on maryse EmptyFri 18 Sep 2009, 2:58 am

she's french and alot of french people i know are stuck up. so i wouldnt doubt that...but Candice of all people shouldnt be talking about movesets lol
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: peoples down on maryse   peoples down on maryse EmptyFri 18 Sep 2009, 4:55 am

Maryse cant wrestle, and neither can Candice. so pfft.
I think she certainly looks like a concieted cow in life
although the TBP thing is a bit stupid, either they really are blonde bimbos, or they are just tryin to i dont know "take wwe viewers", but only a moron would think she was the one who decided to use hairspray
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: peoples down on maryse   peoples down on maryse EmptyFri 18 Sep 2009, 6:04 am

i think Maryse is a bit better than miss Go Daddy shifty
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: peoples down on maryse   peoples down on maryse EmptyFri 18 Sep 2009, 9:29 am

LL "THE GREAT" wrote:
Maryse cant wrestle, and neither can Candice. so pfft.
I think she certainly looks like a concieted cow in life
although the TBP thing is a bit stupid, either they really are blonde bimbos, or they are just tryin to i dont know "take wwe viewers", but only a moron would think she was the one who decided to use hairspray

wanna take a guess as to who that moron would be?
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: peoples down on maryse   peoples down on maryse EmptyFri 18 Sep 2009, 10:34 am

i dont think anyone is that moronic, that they think Maryse was the one who chose to use the hairspray and not creative. lmao.

but please do enlightenme
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: peoples down on maryse   peoples down on maryse EmptyFri 18 Sep 2009, 2:15 pm

LL "THE GREAT" wrote:
i dont think anyone is that moronic, that they think Maryse was the one who chose to use the hairspray and not creative. lmao.

but please do enlightenme

i was referring to TBP...and our resident TBP mark...take a guess
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: peoples down on maryse   peoples down on maryse EmptyFri 18 Sep 2009, 2:16 pm

oh ms meshell
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: peoples down on maryse   peoples down on maryse EmptyFri 18 Sep 2009, 2:18 pm

peoples down on maryse 786598
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: peoples down on maryse   peoples down on maryse EmptyFri 18 Sep 2009, 2:23 pm

woo whats my prize

and meh like i said she seemed a bit pompusy anyways

i bet she dont spend 20minute for and after shows with fans shifty
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: peoples down on maryse   peoples down on maryse EmptyFri 18 Sep 2009, 2:56 pm

Hmm I always got that vibe from Maryse, I havent met her but from what I heard from others she does seem a bit snobby.

Im no Candice fan but I agree with her on the 3 moves comment, she does have a point on that, thats all I see Maryse do.

Yes I think Maryse is overrated. I feel ppl like her becasue of her looks. Here I said it. Oh another thing I dontr call hair flipping and hand gestures talent. Sorry I dont.

Im just glad Im not the only one who feels the way I do about her.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: peoples down on maryse   peoples down on maryse EmptyFri 18 Sep 2009, 3:08 pm

main question is will vince give a shit
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: peoples down on maryse   peoples down on maryse EmptyFri 18 Sep 2009, 3:19 pm

LL "THE GREAT" wrote:
main question is will vince give a shit

of course not

Maryse is one of his faves. so all their complaints will go in one ear and out the other.
Back to top Go down
Angelwilliamsfan
Legend

Female
Number of posts : 2529
Job/hobbies : Being bitchy, annoying a few ppl here
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Matt Striker/Cm punk
Favorite WWE Diva : Nattie
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Joe
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina love
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: peoples down on maryse   peoples down on maryse EmptyFri 18 Sep 2009, 7:16 pm

Yeh im the moron when its obvious that am an Angelina mark and not a TBP mark peoples down on maryse Icon_rolleyes some ppl are just so stupid.

always thought she was a bitch, but nothing really wrong with that. has long as its not to the fans it doesnt bother me but sooner or later it will check up to her just look at sable and sunny.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: peoples down on maryse   peoples down on maryse EmptyFri 18 Sep 2009, 8:38 pm

people could say what the hell they want, Maryse picks up on her wrestling, she could be the best damn total package since Trish Stratus. There is a reason why guys like John Cena, Batista & others make it and why guys like Shelton Benjamin don't. Maryse falls in the John Cena category. She's living proof that it really isn't about the wrestling.

Maryse is not the most technical wrestler out there, but much like Alicia Fox,there is a part of wrestling she understood that girls like Kelly, Layla, Michelle who are equally talented don't get.

I would say maybe it's the amount of time they spent in development full time compared to the others who was on the road while training. Their experiences are diffrent from the others.

Someone said flipping your hair and doing hand gestures isn't talent, which is true, but it is one of the tools needed to make it succesfull in this business and how it sets you apart from the other girls. Melina has her splits right? That isn't talent, but it sets her apart from the other girls. What would John Cena have been, without those retarded "You Can't See Me" hand gestures? Melina is also one of the most over rated wrestlers out there. But how did Melina get Noticed since her debut? Her Splits, it was all about Melina, she was the "It" girl for some time until Mickie came around. Maryse is getting similar hype that Melina got when she first debuted. Splits wasn't talent for Melina when she started, but it was what made her the most famous Diva back in 2005. No one remembers Melina who was on Raw for 2 weeks, everyone remembers Melina who debuted with that sick Splits with MNM.

IMO Maryse has a better understanding of the wrestling business then many of the other girls do, in no time she was over, she has the ability to connect with the crowd, much like Maria. She'll make you hate her, she'll make you like her, and recently loads of the divas have issue connecting with the crowd for some reason, unless their named Mickie James or pulls their top off in dance contests *cough* kelly *cough*

And another thing people, you have any idea why candice made that remark? While champion Candice wrestled a Maximum of 2 matches a month. The reason for that? To hide her lack of actual wrestling talent. Now to give us the impression that she is actually capable, she had throw in a minimum of 3 new moves in every PPV match, which was basicly her second match every month. Now if in the lenght of 3/4 months you've only wrestled 8 matches, you had to bust out 2/3 new moves in every match.

Unlike Candice, Maryse wrestle every 2/3 weeks. if your going to bust out a new move every 2/3 weeks, your going to run out of moves. Candice doesnt understand that,because the bitch rarely wrestled while being champion.

So in conclusion, eveyone could say she got noticed "because of her looks" yet we have a bunch of models running around and no one cares about them, obvious Maryse did something that caught the crowds attention and IMO she deserves every bit of credit she gets. WWE obviously saw something in her, because who would have thaught that french girl doing nothing on TV for weeks would be one of WWE's biggest divas out there.

And there has yet to be any rumor of her banging Cena, Batista, HBK, Orton, Kane, Undertaker, HHH, Y2J to get her push, or anyone backstage, so she basicly made it here on her own, especially being on the same brand as Michelle McCool, since let's face it, all Michelle's biggest threats were shipped off to Raw for Layla (Jobber since day one) and Melina (The only person who likes Michelle atm) and Maria (With her on your roster, anyone looks like a pro wrestler).

,So say what you want, Maryse accomplished a lot, with the little skills she has, i'm just curious to see what she will do when her wrestling does get better, because so far IMO no complaints, she even did ok working on her injured leg. So it's all uphill for Maryse IMO and Michelle is not on Raw to hold her back unlike Poor Natalya.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: peoples down on maryse   peoples down on maryse EmptyFri 18 Sep 2009, 8:48 pm

im really happy someone picked up on the full time development/on the road development.

people bring shit up about some divas being useless or terrible because someone who is better then them or is at the same level as them has had less "experience" or hasnt been there longer.

Alicia and Maryse started training around the same time as Kelly and Layla. difference being is that Alicia and Maryse spent a good year to two years training full time in OVW/FCW whilst Layla and Kelly where actually in WWE working matches and doing other things like modelling and dancing.

PPL forget about these girls developments, and are like OMG Alicia is well better then Kelly and shes only been here 9 month. gah.

Maryse certainly does understand something about entertainment and playing her character well. There are only a few divas i can think of that try more at incorporating an actual character mannerism rather then pull off a billion different moves, Maryse has the slight edge as she has got more signature taunts and mannerisms, whereas other divas just do basic screaming or pointing or w.e it is.

Maryse did good working through a bad knee for soo long, and being on Raw to me was a bad move too early, i think if she hadnt got injured back in Januray then moving her would be a good idea, but since her injury she seems a lot more tentative in her matches, to ensure no more injuries.

with all that said, i still dont like her that much lol
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: peoples down on maryse   peoples down on maryse EmptyFri 18 Sep 2009, 9:07 pm

LL "THE GREAT" wrote:
im really happy someone picked up on the full time development/on the road development.

people bring shit up about some divas being useless or terrible because someone who is better then them or is at the same level as them has had less "experience" or hasnt been there longer.

Alicia and Maryse started training around the same time as Kelly and Layla. difference being is that Alicia and Maryse spent a good year to two years training full time in OVW/FCW whilst Layla and Kelly where actually in WWE working matches and doing other things like modelling and dancing.

PPL forget about these girls developments, and are like OMG Alicia is well better then Kelly and shes only been here 9 month. gah.

Maryse certainly does understand something about entertainment and playing her character well. There are only a few divas i can think of that try more at incorporating an actual character mannerism rather then pull off a billion different moves, Maryse has the slight edge as she has got more signature taunts and mannerisms, whereas other divas just do basic screaming or pointing or w.e it is.

Maryse did good working through a bad knee for soo long, and being on Raw to me was a bad move too early, i think if she hadnt got injured back in Januray then moving her would be a good idea, but since her injury she seems a lot more tentative in her matches, to ensure no more injuries.

with all that said, i still dont like her that much lol

Agreed. Yeah You do have a point Kevin, Melina has her splits and Maryse has her hair flip. I do agree that is what sets them apart from the others.

But I have to side with LL.

Maybe its me not seeing the whole Hype around Maryse. lol Sorry.

But its not Maryse or her looks that make me not like her, its the fact that ppl think shes the best thing since sliced bread and Gods Greatest Gift to Wrestling. No one on here but loads of others.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: peoples down on maryse   peoples down on maryse EmptyFri 18 Sep 2009, 9:15 pm

Like i said it's going to be a thrend, Melina was first, Mickie Followed now it's Maryse. I'm just awaiting Angela Fong to start wrestling so she could become PWI or whatevers Diva Of the Year. So that everyone could hype her up more then she already is (for the record i dn't like Angela Fong, i don't find her attractive, she does not interest me one bit, her skills or WAY WAY over hyped.) It's how it goes. Every era has their girls and Maryse and Angela will be the "It" girls for the next couple of years...Maybe Eve too....who knows.

It's how the story goes, you finish one chapter, you go one with the other.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: peoples down on maryse   peoples down on maryse EmptyFri 18 Sep 2009, 9:22 pm

lol janine i didnt create a side ahaha
and yeh this gen is gonna be maryse, angela and eve for certain.
if its from blues favs then kelly and tiff have a shot, if they wrestle...but thats a high doubt
Back to top Go down
Edgegore
Fox is the next big thing
Edgegore

Male
Number of posts : 1033
Job/hobbies : Working at the family business
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Randy "Kick em in the head" Orton
Edge
Kofi Kingston
Favorite WWE Diva : Laycool
Mickie James
Alicia Fox
Maryse

Favorite TNA Knockout : Beautiful People
Mickie James

Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: peoples down on maryse   peoples down on maryse EmptySat 19 Sep 2009, 5:29 am

KiwiKevin wrote:
people could say what the hell they want, Maryse picks up on her wrestling, she could be the best damn total package since Trish Stratus. There is a reason why guys like John Cena, Batista & others make it and why guys like Shelton Benjamin don't. Maryse falls in the John Cena category. She's living proof that it really isn't about the wrestling.

Maryse is not the most technical wrestler out there, but much like Alicia Fox,there is a part of wrestling she understood that girls like Kelly, Layla, Michelle who are equally talented don't get.

I would say maybe it's the amount of time they spent in development full time compared to the others who was on the road while training. Their experiences are diffrent from the others.

Someone said flipping your hair and doing hand gestures isn't talent, which is true, but it is one of the tools needed to make it succesfull in this business and how it sets you apart from the other girls. Melina has her splits right? That isn't talent, but it sets her apart from the other girls. What would John Cena have been, without those retarded "You Can't See Me" hand gestures? Melina is also one of the most over rated wrestlers out there. But how did Melina get Noticed since her debut? Her Splits, it was all about Melina, she was the "It" girl for some time until Mickie came around. Maryse is getting similar hype that Melina got when she first debuted. Splits wasn't talent for Melina when she started, but it was what made her the most famous Diva back in 2005. No one remembers Melina who was on Raw for 2 weeks, everyone remembers Melina who debuted with that sick Splits with MNM.

IMO Maryse has a better understanding of the wrestling business then many of the other girls do, in no time she was over, she has the ability to connect with the crowd, much like Maria. She'll make you hate her, she'll make you like her, and recently loads of the divas have issue connecting with the crowd for some reason, unless their named Mickie James or pulls their top off in dance contests *cough* kelly *cough*

And another thing people, you have any idea why candice made that remark? While champion Candice wrestled a Maximum of 2 matches a month. The reason for that? To hide her lack of actual wrestling talent. Now to give us the impression that she is actually capable, she had throw in a minimum of 3 new moves in every PPV match, which was basicly her second match every month. Now if in the lenght of 3/4 months you've only wrestled 8 matches, you had to bust out 2/3 new moves in every match.

Unlike Candice, Maryse wrestle every 2/3 weeks. if your going to bust out a new move every 2/3 weeks, your going to run out of moves. Candice doesnt understand that,because the bitch rarely wrestled while being champion.

So in conclusion, eveyone could say she got noticed "because of her looks" yet we have a bunch of models running around and no one cares about them, obvious Maryse did something that caught the crowds attention and IMO she deserves every bit of credit she gets. WWE obviously saw something in her, because who would have thaught that french girl doing nothing on TV for weeks would be one of WWE's biggest divas out there.

And there has yet to be any rumor of her banging Cena, Batista, HBK, Orton, Kane, Undertaker, HHH, Y2J to get her push, or anyone backstage, so she basicly made it here on her own, especially being on the same brand as Michelle McCool, since let's face it, all Michelle's biggest threats were shipped off to Raw for Layla (Jobber since day one) and Melina (The only person who likes Michelle atm) and Maria (With her on your roster, anyone looks like a pro wrestler).

,So say what you want, Maryse accomplished a lot, with the little skills she has, i'm just curious to see what she will do when her wrestling does get better, because so far IMO no complaints, she even did ok working on her injured leg. So it's all uphill for Maryse IMO and Michelle is not on Raw to hold her back unlike Poor Natalya.

You tell the truth man. I couldn't have said it better myself.

By the way, Candice Michelle talking about ANYONE'S in-ring skills... peoples down on maryse 297378 ROTF
Back to top Go down
sarcy
World Champion
World Champion
sarcy

Female
Number of posts : 1278
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Taker, Teddy Jr., Dolph Ziggler
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla, The Bella Twins, Maryse, Maria
Favorite TNA Wrestler : James Storm, Kevin Nash, AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Lauren, Christy, Alissa, Traci, Lacey Von Erich
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: peoples down on maryse   peoples down on maryse EmptySat 19 Sep 2009, 10:38 pm

KiwiKevin wrote:

I would approve of this if you added what it is about if it's not about wrestling. =(

Quote :

Huh? Alicia is as generic as her Sonic the Hedgehog 3 theme music.

Quote :

Duh? If you got two cooks in a compeition One spent years at some school and the other just got a bunch of stuff thrown on a table without ever making a samwich in their life & was told "Make something to eat"; whose plate would you want to try first?

Quote :

"Most famous Diva back in 2005"? Umm.. I dunno. Lita & Trish might have something to say about that. Then you add "2 weeks"? Woah.. There contradiction horsey.

Quote :

It's because she stands out because she's the only heel on the Raw brand who tries to connect with the crowd. Beth doesn't try to make the ref look stupid. Alicia doesn't dismisss the crowd for not caring about the match. It's Wrestling Heel 101.

Quote :

I guess I wasn't the only one who didn't care for the repetitive tag matches on Raw for most of 2007.

Quote :

I disagree with the looks thing. If Maryse was some ugly lookin' man ogre, she would be in that Beth/Nattie group. I am sure something would think she's hot, but... Maryse's character is all about her looks. She just happens to do more with them. Flipping people out who "aren't worthy"? Yes please. A lot of people think Kelly is hot. Hell, there's a lot of "hot" chicks on the rosters, but really? What seperates Beth from Nattie? The last name.

Quote :

I agrees. I think having her against Mickie, a wrestler who is VERY limited as to who she clicks with, was just dumb.

As far as Layla goes, cuz we all know I loves me some Layla.. I do think she has always had character thing down. Look at that last match she had. She was teasing Melina while Michelle just being her usually robot self. Layla yells at the ref. Now, that she's improving in the ring, I really think more people are seeing how good Layla really is. She's not having great matches, but everyone has their own views on what a great match is. One of these days, that Layla chant will not fail! haha

Like Kevin tried to point out, pro wrestling isn't about delivering a damn sweet suplex. It's about making people CARE that you can do a damn sweet suplex... Even if it's not a damn sweet suplex. As much as we have seen Beth and Michelle in the past two years, you would think they would be like over at the level of one of the top men stars. lol
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: peoples down on maryse   peoples down on maryse EmptySun 20 Sep 2009, 5:52 am

sarcy wrote:

Quote :

Huh? Alicia is as generic as her Sonic the Hedgehog 3 theme music.

As Generic as Alicia may be, the limited amount of time she spent on SD being Michelle's lackey, up to before she was drafted to Raw, she was getting more heel heat then Michelle, who's been trying for like forever. Obviously she was doing something right that Michelle couldn't.

Quote :

"Most famous Diva back in 2005"? Umm.. I dunno. Lita & Trish might have something to say about that. Then you add "2 weeks"? Woah.. There contradiction horsey.

Say what you want, Melina sadly was the most famous diva in the WWE back in 2005. Trish was a injured for 5 months, Lita was banging Edge. WWE went out of their way to book Melina vs. Trish at survivor Series. 2005 was all about Melina, the Trish Return and the Lita Return. Oh and the Mickie James debut. But Melina pretty much dominated as top Diva for the most part especially with Trish's absense.
Back to top Go down
sarcy
World Champion
World Champion
sarcy

Female
Number of posts : 1278
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Taker, Teddy Jr., Dolph Ziggler
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla, The Bella Twins, Maryse, Maria
Favorite TNA Wrestler : James Storm, Kevin Nash, AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Lauren, Christy, Alissa, Traci, Lacey Von Erich
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: peoples down on maryse   peoples down on maryse EmptySun 20 Sep 2009, 1:36 pm

KiwiKevin wrote:

As Generic as Alicia may be, the limited amount of time she spent on SD being Michelle's lackey, up to before she was drafted to Raw, she was getting more heel heat then Michelle, who's been trying for like forever. Obviously she was doing something right that Michelle couldn't.

ALL of the other divas could fart while walking next to the crowd and would still get more heel reaction that Michelle. She refuses to accept the truth. Sucks to be people who are fans of the other SD Divas.

Quote :
Say what you want, Melina sadly was the most famous diva in the WWE back in 2005. Trish was a injured for 5 months, Lita was banging Edge. WWE went out of their way to book Melina vs. Trish at survivor Series. 2005 was all about Melina, the Trish Return and the Lita Return. Oh and the Mickie James debut. But Melina pretty much dominated as top Diva for the most part especially with Trish's absense.

That's cuz NOTHING ELSE WAS GOING ON! Wait.. Victoria knocking the shit out over whatever diva was left on Raw got a waaaayyyyyy more positive reaction than some (at the time) random chick spreading her legs. Also... Like it or not, the men > women for the WWE. Lita screwing Edge and in return screwing Matt over was more important thing some drag queen's ability to be a raging hypocrite.
Back to top Go down
Quisee
Quisee

Male
Number of posts : 2178
Job/hobbies : Media Services department at Florissant Valley College
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: peoples down on maryse   peoples down on maryse EmptyMon 21 Sep 2009, 11:09 am

I've heard that Maryse is really nice and nothing like her character at all so I'm surprised to her this about her hmm.. peoples down on maryse Icon_scratch
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: peoples down on maryse   peoples down on maryse EmptyMon 21 Sep 2009, 8:16 pm

Just want to say peoples down on maryse 111341 peoples down on maryse 111341 That was some debate.... Loves it<3333

Interesting read all around.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: peoples down on maryse   peoples down on maryse EmptyMon 21 Sep 2009, 8:27 pm

lol you and your debates blue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: peoples down on maryse   peoples down on maryse Empty

Back to top Go down

peoples down on maryse
Page 1 of 1