Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Would you like to see the KO tag titles? *if you dont want to see, dont click here*

Go down 
+8
X
Angelus
Angelwilliamsfan
Did You Miss Her?
janine
Dead
The LL Father
The Sexy Vixen
12 posters
AuthorMessage
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

Would you like to see the KO tag titles? *if you dont want to see, dont click here* Empty
PostSubject: Would you like to see the KO tag titles? *if you dont want to see, dont click here*   Would you like to see the KO tag titles? *if you dont want to see, dont click here* EmptyFri 18 Sep 2009, 4:42 pm

Would you like to see the KO tag titles? *if you dont want to see, dont click here* 12f2695badac78f2b83e2be

PWInsider

so what do you think?

i dont like them. shifty

Last edited by The Sexy Vixen on Fri 18 Sep 2009, 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Would you like to see the KO tag titles? *if you dont want to see, dont click here* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would you like to see the KO tag titles? *if you dont want to see, dont click here*   Would you like to see the KO tag titles? *if you dont want to see, dont click here* EmptyFri 18 Sep 2009, 4:45 pm

i dont either saw them before
the strap shoulda been white like the kos title, to make it more of an actual class thing.
why the fuck does it look like a duplicate of the legends title
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Would you like to see the KO tag titles? *if you dont want to see, dont click here*   Would you like to see the KO tag titles? *if you dont want to see, dont click here* EmptyFri 18 Sep 2009, 4:46 pm

those belts are fucking UGLY
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Would you like to see the KO tag titles? *if you dont want to see, dont click here*   Would you like to see the KO tag titles? *if you dont want to see, dont click here* EmptyFri 18 Sep 2009, 5:15 pm

They are okay but they could have done a better job at making them.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Would you like to see the KO tag titles? *if you dont want to see, dont click here*   Would you like to see the KO tag titles? *if you dont want to see, dont click here* EmptyFri 18 Sep 2009, 5:16 pm

Chessman wrote:
those belts are fucking UGLY

AGREED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Angelwilliamsfan
Legend

Female
Number of posts : 2529
Job/hobbies : Being bitchy, annoying a few ppl here
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Matt Striker/Cm punk
Favorite WWE Diva : Nattie
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Joe
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina love
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Would you like to see the KO tag titles? *if you dont want to see, dont click here*   Would you like to see the KO tag titles? *if you dont want to see, dont click here* EmptyFri 18 Sep 2009, 6:43 pm

I love them, their PINKish!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Would you like to see the KO tag titles? *if you dont want to see, dont click here*   Would you like to see the KO tag titles? *if you dont want to see, dont click here* EmptySat 19 Sep 2009, 2:10 am

The belts look horrible.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Would you like to see the KO tag titles? *if you dont want to see, dont click here*   Would you like to see the KO tag titles? *if you dont want to see, dont click here* EmptySat 19 Sep 2009, 2:36 am

its like the morons who designed the Divas title designed these...theyre horrible
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: Would you like to see the KO tag titles? *if you dont want to see, dont click here*   Would you like to see the KO tag titles? *if you dont want to see, dont click here* EmptySat 19 Sep 2009, 3:00 am

I figured they'd atleast be white like the knocked up title.
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Would you like to see the KO tag titles? *if you dont want to see, dont click here*   Would you like to see the KO tag titles? *if you dont want to see, dont click here* EmptySat 19 Sep 2009, 4:25 am

The Knocked Up title? That definantly does suit the knockouts division XD

I guess the official sponsor for these belts was Toys R Us.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Would you like to see the KO tag titles? *if you dont want to see, dont click here*   Would you like to see the KO tag titles? *if you dont want to see, dont click here* EmptySat 19 Sep 2009, 4:38 am

UltimateOpportunist wrote:
The Knocked Up title? That definantly does suit the knockouts division XD

I guess the official sponsor for these belts was Toys R Us.

lol i love when ODB calls it the knocked up title.

these belts just look like kiddie replicas lol
Back to top Go down
Quisee
Quisee

Male
Number of posts : 2178
Job/hobbies : Media Services department at Florissant Valley College
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Would you like to see the KO tag titles? *if you dont want to see, dont click here*   Would you like to see the KO tag titles? *if you dont want to see, dont click here* EmptySun 20 Sep 2009, 5:02 pm

WTF. Did the TNA Knockouts and Legends belt have a baby? lol...

I really don't like it mainly because it looks like the Legends belt TNA could have done alot better
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Would you like to see the KO tag titles? *if you dont want to see, dont click here*   Would you like to see the KO tag titles? *if you dont want to see, dont click here* EmptySun 20 Sep 2009, 6:29 pm

the one thing they SHOULDVE done is make the damn straps white. i mean are they morons??
Back to top Go down
Angelwilliamsfan
Legend

Female

PostSubject: Re: Would you like to see the KO tag titles? *if you dont want to see, dont click here*   Would you like to see the KO tag titles? *if you dont want to see, dont click here* EmptySun 20 Sep 2009, 9:50 pm

No they shouldn't. i like the color, they should of been more pink though eh, change the damn knockouts title to this.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Would you like to see the KO tag titles? *if you dont want to see, dont click here*   Would you like to see the KO tag titles? *if you dont want to see, dont click here* EmptyMon 21 Sep 2009, 6:20 am

^ thats just stupid. the KO title has been like that for years.
its a KO tag title, it should be white to like unify the devision as a whole
Back to top Go down
Angelwilliamsfan
Legend

Female

PostSubject: Re: Would you like to see the KO tag titles? *if you dont want to see, dont click here*   Would you like to see the KO tag titles? *if you dont want to see, dont click here* EmptyMon 21 Sep 2009, 5:53 pm

i still like pink better. or like a light purple would do too
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Would you like to see the KO tag titles? *if you dont want to see, dont click here*   Would you like to see the KO tag titles? *if you dont want to see, dont click here* EmptyMon 21 Sep 2009, 7:35 pm

They aren't that bad tbh, I like them.
Back to top Go down
Quisee
Quisee

Male
Number of posts : 2178
Job/hobbies : Media Services department at Florissant Valley College
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Would you like to see the KO tag titles? *if you dont want to see, dont click here*   Would you like to see the KO tag titles? *if you dont want to see, dont click here* EmptyFri 25 Sep 2009, 11:49 am

At first when I seen the pictures of the titles I was like umm.... no but actually seeing them live they look really good I like them now they look great on Taylor & Sarita
Back to top Go down
MkGtOmEr
Legend
MkGtOmEr

Male
Number of posts : 4296
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Would you like to see the KO tag titles? *if you dont want to see, dont click here*   Would you like to see the KO tag titles? *if you dont want to see, dont click here* EmptyFri 25 Sep 2009, 11:54 am

It's an alright design.. they should switch the designs up between this title & the Knockouts, because this looks like a better design for the Knockouts, Knocked Up, whatever you people wanna go with..Lol,
Back to top Go down
http://twitch.tv/mkgtomer
Bone Breaker
The Lethal Weapon of WD
Bone Breaker

Male
Number of posts : 3731
Job/hobbies : MMA (im a 5th Degree Black Belt)
Favorite WWE Wrestler : #1 Stone Cold Steve Austin
#2 CM Punk
#3 Dean Ambrose
#4 Daniel Bryan
#5 Doph Ziggler
Favorite WWE Diva : #1 Trish Stratus(Soooooo Hot)
#2 Lita
#3 Mickie James
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Would you like to see the KO tag titles? *if you dont want to see, dont click here*   Would you like to see the KO tag titles? *if you dont want to see, dont click here* EmptyFri 25 Sep 2009, 3:04 pm

quisee17 wrote:
WTF. Did the TNA Knockouts and Legends belt have a baby? lol...
lol thats funny quisee
i really dont like them like you guys said they should make them white or maybe like a grey or silver i think would be good not red
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would you like to see the KO tag titles? *if you dont want to see, dont click here*   Would you like to see the KO tag titles? *if you dont want to see, dont click here* Empty

Back to top Go down

Would you like to see the KO tag titles? *if you dont want to see, dont click here*
Page 1 of 1