Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Are you superstitious?

Go down 
+8
Blue Ryder
Princess Keri
The LL Father
angelmessiah
Angelwilliamsfan
The Sexy Vixen
C.O.C.O
Quisee
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Quisee
Quisee

Male
Number of posts : 2178
Job/hobbies : Media Services department at Florissant Valley College
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Are you superstitious? Empty
PostSubject: Are you superstitious?   Are you superstitious? EmptyThu 24 Sep 2009, 11:03 am

Do you believe in things like ghosts, bigfoot, aliens, the locknees monster, witches, bad luck, good luck, curses and etc...

Yes I am superstitous I believe anything is possible so I believe in SOME of these things but not all of them

Have you had any encounters with the unknown
Back to top Go down
C.O.C.O
Main Eventer
C.O.C.O

Female
Number of posts : 860
Favorite WWE Wrestler : john cena, rey mysterio, evan bourne, randy orton
Favorite WWE Diva : candice michelle, kelly kelly, victoria, michelle mccool, sable and chyna
Favorite TNA Wrestler : petey williams, aj styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB

PostSubject: Re: Are you superstitious?   Are you superstitious? EmptyThu 24 Sep 2009, 1:13 pm

i kinda am superstitious. i mean lately i been seein some bad luck. like dis house across my street. there were like 5 ppl livin in that house. 1 week somebody died. then the next week, sombody else died. then the next 2 days. thats too much goin on.

of course there's otha ppl. (Quisee u kno the ppl im talkin about)
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Are you superstitious?   Are you superstitious? EmptyThu 24 Sep 2009, 4:38 pm

i'm not superstitious but i do believe in things like karma

now, if only i had some good karma shifty
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Angelwilliamsfan
Legend

Female
Number of posts : 2529
Job/hobbies : Being bitchy, annoying a few ppl here
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Matt Striker/Cm punk
Favorite WWE Diva : Nattie
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Joe
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina love
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Are you superstitious?   Are you superstitious? EmptyThu 24 Sep 2009, 5:41 pm

lol no, i mess with my friends who are superstitious, its totally fun
Back to top Go down
angelmessiah
World Champion
World Champion
angelmessiah

Male
Number of posts : 1078
Registration date : 2008-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Are you superstitious?   Are you superstitious? EmptyThu 24 Sep 2009, 5:44 pm

I agree with Vixen about karma, I also believe in witchcraft and seeing the future (how else do you explain Deja vu)
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Are you superstitious?   Are you superstitious? EmptyThu 24 Sep 2009, 5:46 pm

see now dejavu is fucking freaky. cos i get it soooo damn often. ONE DAY i shall dejavu the lottery numbers....mark.....my.....words Suspect

as for supersitcion NAWWWW gimme a ladder anyday
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: Are you superstitious?   Are you superstitious? EmptyThu 24 Sep 2009, 5:46 pm

I've had deja vu a few times.

usually when I'm sleeping I'll dream of something and it happens a few days or a week later. then i get a nauseous feeling since I've seen it all before.
Back to top Go down
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female
Number of posts : 12559
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kofi Kingston, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Evan Bourne, John Cena, MVP, Ted Dibiase, and John Morrison.
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : MCMG, AJ Styles, Hernandez
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taylor Wilde, Sarita
Registration date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Are you superstitious?   Are you superstitious? EmptyThu 24 Sep 2009, 11:39 pm

I do believe in good luck and bad luck, and especially karma. I also believe in ghosts and spirits, never encountered any but i do believe they are out there.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Are you superstitious?   Are you superstitious? EmptyFri 25 Sep 2009, 12:08 am

I've seen my older brother's ghost before.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Are you superstitious?   Are you superstitious? EmptyFri 25 Sep 2009, 12:47 am

Ok all these creepy threads are definitely just in time for Halloween ahaha

I can't say I am supersticious because I never really thought of ghosts and stuff like that. At this time, I am unsure if anything.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Are you superstitious?   Are you superstitious? EmptyFri 25 Sep 2009, 2:29 am

i dont believe in deja vu...because the shit i see doesnt really happen to begin with lol
Back to top Go down
Quisee
Quisee

Male

PostSubject: Re: Are you superstitious?   Are you superstitious? EmptyFri 25 Sep 2009, 11:39 am

What made me mostly superstitious is watching TV I watch alot of this like this show on the discovery channel(33) called 'A Haunting" and it's about people experiences living with or having evil demonic ghosts and demons in their home. I watch shows that talk about Bigfoot and etc... called Monsterquest and Scare Tactics and etc... basically I probably just watch too much TV in general lol... but I love TV
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Are you superstitious?   Are you superstitious? EmptyFri 25 Sep 2009, 11:40 am

"A Haunting" is based on true events though
Back to top Go down
Quisee
Quisee

Male

PostSubject: Re: Are you superstitious?   Are you superstitious? EmptyFri 25 Sep 2009, 11:41 am

Chessman wrote:
"A Haunting" is based on true events though

I know so that's why I believe in things like ghosts and stuff
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Are you superstitious?   Are you superstitious? EmptyFri 25 Sep 2009, 11:42 am

thats not being superstitious though because its real, lol
Back to top Go down
Quisee
Quisee

Male

PostSubject: Re: Are you superstitious?   Are you superstitious? EmptyFri 25 Sep 2009, 11:43 am

Chessman wrote:
thats not being superstitious though because its real, lol

Oh Are you superstitious? 234262 lol...
Back to top Go down
MkGtOmEr
Legend
MkGtOmEr

Male
Number of posts : 4296
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Are you superstitious?   Are you superstitious? EmptyFri 25 Sep 2009, 11:47 am

I'll believe it when I see it, & the closest I've come to big foot is some skinny tall white dude down the road, & daamn... he's got that grizzly adams look going on now, so yeah... I'll call that big 6'7 tall heffer BIG FOOT! & with that Ghost shiit, one night I stayed at a friends house... I was a little tipsy, but during the night I woke up & some little dude was standing by the bedroom door, & then I thought it was his son.. so I was like yeah, whateverr.. so I passed out, & Then I woke up again and this dude was the same height, but had a beard.. and I was like wtf, & yes I did get a little freaked out so I hid underneath the blankets..Lol, but I'm not saying it was a ghost or anything, I just seen something... but if that mother fucker comes back & interupts my sleep, I'ma interupt his facial features..Ahahaha, Woooooooooo!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://twitch.tv/mkgtomer
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Are you superstitious?   Are you superstitious? EmptyTue 09 Apr 2013, 6:11 am

I learned from Brenda from Scary movie 2 to be very superstitious of splitting between poles when you are with other people, as something usually bad happens to you (ie a bus running you over).
Back to top Go down
VLG.
The Voice
The Voice
VLG.

Male
Number of posts : 3474
Job/hobbies : Musician/Radio Presenter/Charity Worker
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Daniel Bryan
CM Punk
Cesaro
Roman Reigns
Adam Rose
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Paige
Brie Bella
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Hardy
Bully Ray

Registration date : 2009-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Are you superstitious?   Are you superstitious? EmptyThu 18 Apr 2013, 9:42 pm

I wouldn't describe myself as superstitous, but I do believe in Guardian Angels.

My reasoning for this is because after all the injuries I've picked up in rugby (some of which I'm still getting treated for 18 months after I last played the game) I'm still standing. I've had an identical accident to an international player and nearly died, and I got up and (foolishly) kept playing. The fact that I can still stand makes me belive something is watching over me, although I wouldn't call it a God.

As for Aliens, course they exist. To say they don't is foolish. Think about it, we have seen a tiny proportion of the universe, and we've seen planets that are Earth-like and theoretically capable of supporting life. Hell, there's evidence to suggest we're all part Martian. Yes, Aliens exist.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you superstitious?   Are you superstitious? Empty

Back to top Go down

Are you superstitious?
Page 1 of 1