Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Interesting note about a Bret Hart WWE return

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Interesting note about a Bret Hart WWE return Empty
PostSubject: Interesting note about a Bret Hart WWE return   Interesting note about a Bret Hart WWE return EmptyFri 25 Sep 2009, 2:15 pm

With news coming out this week that WWE Hall of Famer Bret Hart is interested in returning to the company, it’s interesting to note that this is a sharp contrast from how the Hitman felt just a few months ago.

In a radio interview he took part in on BlogTalkRadio.com earlier this year, Hart was asked whether he’d ever consider returning to WWE and said, “I try to cooperate with them when I can, I think its good to be on better terms with [WWE], but I have no plans at all to appear on any TV show or pay per view for them, ever. I don’t ever want to be in a position where I have to work and actually expect to make a check from them or contract.”
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Interesting note about a Bret Hart WWE return   Interesting note about a Bret Hart WWE return EmptySat 26 Sep 2009, 8:11 am

Next to Shawn Michaels, he was the greatest wrestler ever. I don't think anyone could argue with that. Just makes me wonder what could have happened if the Screwjob and the stroke never happened, and if he would be like HBK today.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interesting note about a Bret Hart WWE return   Interesting note about a Bret Hart WWE return EmptySat 26 Sep 2009, 11:54 am

Actually.. Bret Hart was one of the bests ever, better than Shawn.. he was one of the world's best technical/mat workers.. or whatever you wanna call it.

It would be interesting to see what he would do for the company. I don't see why Bret couldn't be a guest host or something.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Interesting note about a Bret Hart WWE return   Interesting note about a Bret Hart WWE return EmptySun 27 Sep 2009, 5:18 am

Glitch wrote:
Actually.. Bret Hart was one of the bests ever, better than Shawn.. he was one of the world's best technical/mat workers.. or whatever you wanna call it.

It would be interesting to see what he would do for the company. I don't see why Bret couldn't be a guest host or something.

wow its nice to ppl who use that "one of the" phrase. its the phrase " such and such is the best" that annoys me lol. Bret Hart was one of the best, but we cant judge if he is the best, his attitude still stunk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interesting note about a Bret Hart WWE return   Interesting note about a Bret Hart WWE return Empty

Back to top Go down

Interesting note about a Bret Hart WWE return
Page 1 of 1