Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Worst Doomsday Prediction

Go down 
+5
Mia
Blue Ryder
Did You Miss Her?
The Sexy Vixen
Dead
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Worst Doomsday Prediction Empty
PostSubject: Worst Doomsday Prediction   Worst Doomsday Prediction EmptySun 04 Oct 2009, 4:01 am

What is the worst prediction of the Earths demise in everyones opinion. Was it the Y2K shit where all the worlds computers were to go on the fritz and wed be useless without our equipment, or what about the whole 6/6/06 thing where the Devil was supposed to rise upon the earth and the whole good vs evil thing was supposed to happen....or now the 2012 thing where the earth is supposed to end on December 21st, 2012. Discuss
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Worst Doomsday Prediction   Worst Doomsday Prediction EmptySun 04 Oct 2009, 4:11 am

I was unaware of this whole 12/21/2012 prediction.

gonna have nightmares now sad
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Worst Doomsday Prediction   Worst Doomsday Prediction EmptySun 04 Oct 2009, 4:19 am

Well while I was cooking chilli earlier Jesus face appeared in the pot, (I'm selling the chilli and the pot on ebay for $700) anyway he told me that the sun moon would melt the moon and the moon would come crashing down to Earth, and it would destroy all the farmers crops and we would no food, then some other stuff would happen and we'd all be forced to listen to cena's cd, while nicole bass striped.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Worst Doomsday Prediction   Worst Doomsday Prediction EmptySun 04 Oct 2009, 4:29 am

The Sexy Vixen wrote:

gonna have nightmares now sad
THIS!

Damn you to hell Dead, shit like this terrifies me.

Since you brought it up, what's supposed to happen on that day? AND WHAT THE FUCK? 4 DAYS BEFORE CHRISTMAS? WHAT A TERRIBLE WAY TO GO teary eyed teary eyed teary eyed
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Worst Doomsday Prediction   Worst Doomsday Prediction EmptySun 04 Oct 2009, 5:09 am

"what about the whole 6/6/06 thing where the Devil was supposed to rise upon the earth and the whole good vs evil thing was supposed to happen"

never heard that one before .
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: Worst Doomsday Prediction   Worst Doomsday Prediction EmptySun 04 Oct 2009, 5:35 am

Well this sucks because now all i can think about is how i might not live to see my daughter turn 10 years old.

how she wont live to turn 10...

i keep thinking now it was just pointless to even have a kid because i wont even get to see her grow up.

sad
Back to top Go down
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female
Number of posts : 12559
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kofi Kingston, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Evan Bourne, John Cena, MVP, Ted Dibiase, and John Morrison.
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : MCMG, AJ Styles, Hernandez
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taylor Wilde, Sarita
Registration date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Worst Doomsday Prediction   Worst Doomsday Prediction EmptySun 04 Oct 2009, 12:19 pm

I don't know about any of that, but i did learn this is Astronomy... We don't have to worry about it because none of us will be alive anyway. So anyway the sun moves closer to earth everyday, and in about 2 billion years the sun will be close enough to burn and destroy the whole earth and everyone/thing living on it. And bye bye earth.

Last edited by Keri on Sun 04 Oct 2009, 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Worst Doomsday Prediction   Worst Doomsday Prediction EmptySun 04 Oct 2009, 4:13 pm

i can live with that, Keri. smile
Back to top Go down
Angelwilliamsfan
Legend

Female
Number of posts : 2529
Job/hobbies : Being bitchy, annoying a few ppl here
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Matt Striker/Cm punk
Favorite WWE Diva : Nattie
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Joe
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina love
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Worst Doomsday Prediction   Worst Doomsday Prediction EmptySun 04 Oct 2009, 5:23 pm

Mia wrote:
"what about the whole 6/6/06 thing where the Devil was supposed to rise upon the earth and the whole good vs evil thing was supposed to happen"

the devil did rise up that day, he turned into my cousin and wanted to "paint" on my favorite pair of jeans with computer ink. Lets just say if he was my child i would of sent him to adoption services.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Worst Doomsday Prediction   Worst Doomsday Prediction EmptySun 04 Oct 2009, 5:32 pm

Angelwilliamsfan wrote:
Mia wrote:

the devil did rise up that day, he turned into my cousin and wanted to "paint" on my favorite pair of jeans with computer ink. Lets just say if he was my child i would of sent him to adoption services.

rofl

almost sounds like my nephew.
Back to top Go down
angelmessiah
World Champion
World Champion
angelmessiah

Male
Number of posts : 1078
Registration date : 2008-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Worst Doomsday Prediction   Worst Doomsday Prediction EmptyMon 05 Oct 2009, 7:01 pm

World War III will be the end of the world. Technology will keep improving and when the next world war come around the weapons will be over kill and destory everything or become the world of fallout
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Worst Doomsday Prediction   Worst Doomsday Prediction EmptyMon 05 Oct 2009, 8:02 pm

Blue Campbell wrote:
The Sexy Vixen wrote:

gonna have nightmares now Worst Doomsday Prediction Icon_sad
THIS!

Damn you to hell Dead, shit like this terrifies me.

Since you brought it up, what's supposed to happen on that day? AND WHAT THE FUCK? 4 DAYS BEFORE CHRISTMAS? WHAT A TERRIBLE WAY TO GO Worst Doomsday Prediction 674913 Worst Doomsday Prediction 674913 Worst Doomsday Prediction 674913

the earth is supposed to be hit with a lot of disasters

Mia wrote:

666 is the mark of the beast....which is like the Devils birthday of sorts. there was a bunch of shit about him coming back on that day
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Worst Doomsday Prediction   Worst Doomsday Prediction EmptyMon 05 Oct 2009, 8:41 pm

Actually.. some think it's supposed to be hit with a lot of disasters, but it's also marked as a 'new revelation'.. a 'turning point'.. or something.. I really think all these predictions are bullshit because the devil isn't real, well to me.. I'm atheist, the Earth was going to end because the computers couldn't switch to the year 2000? Bull.. and finally, 2012 is REALLY overhyped, to tell you the truth. I LAUGH in ALL your faces when it DOES NOT happen.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Worst Doomsday Prediction   Worst Doomsday Prediction EmptyMon 05 Oct 2009, 8:45 pm

what are you gonna do...if it DOES happen
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Worst Doomsday Prediction   Worst Doomsday Prediction EmptyMon 05 Oct 2009, 8:48 pm

Have the biggest orgy in the entire world.
Back to top Go down
Venom
Venom
Venom

Female
Number of posts : 13288
Job/hobbies : Skelevangelist
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Tommy Dreamer
Registration date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Worst Doomsday Prediction   Worst Doomsday Prediction EmptyThu 08 Oct 2009, 8:57 pm

Quite honestly, I was unaware of that Y2K bullsh*t until my history teacher in my freshman year of high school explained it to us. He said people killed themselves and everything because everyone was so sure the world would end. -_-
6/6/06 was actually a beautiful day because Avenged Sevenfold played a show with Metallica, ahaha. Way off topic.
But the whole 2012 thing is complete crap. I forgot what ancient civilization started the whole "the world will end in 2012" just because that's where their calender ended. I'll have a party on Dec. 21st with you guys when it doesn't happen.
(:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worst Doomsday Prediction   Worst Doomsday Prediction Empty

Back to top Go down

Worst Doomsday Prediction
Page 1 of 1