Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Name the most terrifying moment of your life so far.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
angelmessiah
World Champion
World Champion
angelmessiah

Male
Number of posts : 1078
Registration date : 2008-10-02

Name the most terrifying moment of your life so far. Empty
PostSubject: Name the most terrifying moment of your life so far.   Name the most terrifying moment of your life so far. EmptyMon 12 Oct 2009, 1:57 am

Back to top Go down
Pandora
Opener
Pandora

Female
Number of posts : 143
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena,
Goldust,
Edge,
Jeff Hardy
Favorite WWE Diva : MARYSE!
Brie & Nikki Bella,
Kelly Kelly,
Favorite TNA Knockout : The Beautiful People!
Registration date : 2009-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Name the most terrifying moment of your life so far.   Name the most terrifying moment of your life so far. EmptyMon 12 Oct 2009, 2:05 am

It was probably when I was having a pedicure!

I know that's not scary, but the fire alarm went off! It turns out it was only a drill but I had to go out into the street with those separators between my toes and wet paint! The separtors put me off balance and I nearly fell down the stairs and smudged the paint! Luckily they re-did it for free because of the false alarm!
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Name the most terrifying moment of your life so far.   Name the most terrifying moment of your life so far. EmptyMon 12 Oct 2009, 2:10 am

My Aunt Dying back in 2005. That was the first death of my family and when she died, I lost it! It suddenly hit me that this is real, WE ARE REAL! Death is real and ever since I'm just expecting the worst. That was the saddiest day, she died alone with no one by herside(She died in the middle of the night) and I never got to say goodbye, Do you know how much that hurts me? I never got to say goodbye and that I loved her, What kills me is that 3/4 days before her death I went to visit her at the hospital but she was sleeping so peaceful so I decided to not wake her. I fucking knew she was sick and I decided to be selfless for once in my life, I just wanted to say goodbye and look at me now. I'm actually tearing up as I am typing this. She died of aids and I can kill the bastard that infected her. That is the most terrifying moment of my life. Crying or Very sad

She left behind three kids and I feel so bad for them. I wish them a liftetime of happiness Teary Eyed
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Name the most terrifying moment of your life so far.   Name the most terrifying moment of your life so far. EmptyMon 12 Oct 2009, 3:17 am

Seeing my father die when I was 7
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Name the most terrifying moment of your life so far.   Name the most terrifying moment of your life so far. Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1