Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Would you generally be overdressed or underdressed at a party?

Go down 
+6
X
The Sexy Vixen
Did You Miss Her?
stephaniie
Pandora
angelmessiah
10 posters
AuthorMessage
angelmessiah
World Champion
World Champion
angelmessiah

Male
Number of posts : 1078
Registration date : 2008-10-02

Would you generally be overdressed or underdressed at a party? Empty
PostSubject: Would you generally be overdressed or underdressed at a party?   Would you generally be overdressed or underdressed at a party? EmptyMon 12 Oct 2009, 2:28 am

Back to top Go down
Pandora
Opener
Pandora

Female
Number of posts : 143
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena,
Goldust,
Edge,
Jeff Hardy
Favorite WWE Diva : MARYSE!
Brie & Nikki Bella,
Kelly Kelly,
Favorite TNA Knockout : The Beautiful People!
Registration date : 2009-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Would you generally be overdressed or underdressed at a party?   Would you generally be overdressed or underdressed at a party? EmptyMon 12 Oct 2009, 2:34 am

Most would probably call it underdressed!

I work hard to look good, so I like to show it off! No point keeping it under wraps!

I do make sure that I am wearing underwear though! And that I'm not flashing it all the time!

Good thing it's nice and HOT in Greece and I can get away with skimpy outfits!

Though, at Christmas and New Year I really like getting dressed up in Evening Gowns! I especially enjoying picking out some really pretty ones with my girlfriends!
Back to top Go down
stephaniie
Midcarder
Midcarder
stephaniie

Female
Number of posts : 418
Favorite WWE Wrestler : evan bourne!
Favorite WWE Diva : bella twins!
Favorite TNA Wrestler : aj styles!
Favorite TNA Knockout : beautiful people!
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Would you generally be overdressed or underdressed at a party?   Would you generally be overdressed or underdressed at a party? EmptyMon 12 Oct 2009, 4:15 am

no one has ever complained that i am underdressed!! but i am not trashy! i am a fashion diva so i always dress appropriately and stylishly!

sometimes i can be a little bit naughty though...especially at dress up parties!! hehe!!
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Would you generally be overdressed or underdressed at a party?   Would you generally be overdressed or underdressed at a party? EmptyMon 12 Oct 2009, 4:30 am

It ain't a party, if I ain't half naked!!!!! It's my hot body and dammit I like to show it off!!!!!
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Would you generally be overdressed or underdressed at a party?   Would you generally be overdressed or underdressed at a party? EmptyMon 12 Oct 2009, 4:38 am

I tend to underdress because i think i have nice legs and i like to get compliments. miniskirts are my thing. but never undress with my shirt. just something simple and pretty.

Complex Tank wrote:
It ain't a party, if I ain't half naked!!!!! It's my hot body and dammit I like to show it off!!!!!

omg, Tank!

:makeout:

you cant post that on this forum...you're gonna give me a heart attack. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.

PostSubject: Re: Would you generally be overdressed or underdressed at a party?   Would you generally be overdressed or underdressed at a party? EmptyMon 12 Oct 2009, 4:44 am

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
I tend to underdress because i think i have nice legs and i like to get compliments. miniskirts are my thing. but never undress with my shirt. just something simple and pretty.

Complex Tank wrote:

omg, Tank!

You do have NICE legs!!!!! and I guess I better not post the pics from the wet pants party I went to last night lol, don't want anything bad happening to you.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: Would you generally be overdressed or underdressed at a party?   Would you generally be overdressed or underdressed at a party? EmptyMon 12 Oct 2009, 4:46 am

Complex Tank wrote:
The Sexy Vixen wrote:

Complex Tank wrote:

omg, Tank!

You do have NICE legs!!!!! and I guess I better not post the pics from the wet pants party I went to last night lol, don't want anything bad happening to you.

aww thanks Wink

post the pics!!!

or PM them to me Embarassed
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Would you generally be overdressed or underdressed at a party?   Would you generally be overdressed or underdressed at a party? EmptyMon 12 Oct 2009, 5:03 am

*Gives Vixen a look of disgust and envy* I am usually overdressed...But not suit overdressed you know lol. I'm just so awesome and rich (not really), that I just look so awesome in ma clothes!
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Would you generally be overdressed or underdressed at a party?   Would you generally be overdressed or underdressed at a party? EmptyMon 12 Oct 2009, 5:06 am

UltimateOpportunist wrote:
*Gives Vixen a look of disgust and envy* I am usually overdressed...But not suit overdressed you know lol. I'm just so awesome and rich (not really), that I just look so awesome in ma clothes!

you're a hotty too, X. hugs
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: Would you generally be overdressed or underdressed at a party?   Would you generally be overdressed or underdressed at a party? EmptyMon 12 Oct 2009, 5:38 am

I wasn't being envious about that lol
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male

PostSubject: Re: Would you generally be overdressed or underdressed at a party?   Would you generally be overdressed or underdressed at a party? EmptyMon 12 Oct 2009, 5:52 am

LMAO!!!! Don't worry X, there's enough Wet Pants Party Pics for everyone!
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: Would you generally be overdressed or underdressed at a party?   Would you generally be overdressed or underdressed at a party? EmptyMon 12 Oct 2009, 8:42 am

I should hope so, I hate being left out of the loop...Especially when it involves wet party pants XD
Back to top Go down
tiffygoddess22
Midcarder
Midcarder
tiffygoddess22

Female
Number of posts : 461
Job/hobbies : being beautiful!
Registration date : 2009-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Would you generally be overdressed or underdressed at a party?   Would you generally be overdressed or underdressed at a party? EmptyMon 12 Oct 2009, 12:49 pm

overdressed or underdressed, it doesnt matter because i am the life of the party! holler!
Back to top Go down
C.O.C.O
Main Eventer
C.O.C.O

Female
Number of posts : 860
Favorite WWE Wrestler : john cena, rey mysterio, evan bourne, randy orton
Favorite WWE Diva : candice michelle, kelly kelly, victoria, michelle mccool, sable and chyna
Favorite TNA Wrestler : petey williams, aj styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Would you generally be overdressed or underdressed at a party?   Would you generally be overdressed or underdressed at a party? EmptyMon 12 Oct 2009, 2:15 pm

It actually dont matter if im overdressed or underdressed, as long as it complements my SWAGG.
Back to top Go down
Angelwilliamsfan
Legend

Female
Number of posts : 2529
Job/hobbies : Being bitchy, annoying a few ppl here
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Matt Striker/Cm punk
Favorite WWE Diva : Nattie
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Joe
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina love
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Would you generally be overdressed or underdressed at a party?   Would you generally be overdressed or underdressed at a party? EmptyMon 12 Oct 2009, 2:36 pm

under. im usually in jeans and a T. if its a wedding or something equally stupid i tend to over dress
Back to top Go down
CruxisAngel
Opener
CruxisAngel

Female
Number of posts : 170
Job/hobbies : entertainment
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Jeff Hardy
MVP
Favorite WWE Diva : Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : A.J. Styles
D'Angelo Dinero
Favorite TNA Knockout : Roxxi
Daffney
Registration date : 2009-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Would you generally be overdressed or underdressed at a party?   Would you generally be overdressed or underdressed at a party? EmptyTue 13 Oct 2009, 10:52 am

COCOKOLA wrote:
It actually dont matter if im overdressed or underdressed, as long as it complements my SWAGG.

Would you generally be overdressed or underdressed at a party? 154186
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would you generally be overdressed or underdressed at a party?   Would you generally be overdressed or underdressed at a party? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1