Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Layla turn face? Yay or Nay!

Go down 
+11
KTV-Time
King Silva
Paul Wyatt
Dead
Eric
janine
TornadoDDT
The LL Father
The Sexy Vixen
MkGtOmEr
Blue Ryder
15 posters

Should she turn Face?
YAY!!! Mickie needs someone to help her out
Layla turn face? Yay or Nay! Vote_lcap 73% Layla turn face? Yay or Nay! Vote_rcap
 73%  [ 8 ]
NAY-Let her stay heel for a while longer
Layla turn face? Yay or Nay! Vote_lcap 27% Layla turn face? Yay or Nay! Vote_rcap
 27%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Layla turn face? Yay or Nay! Empty
PostSubject: Layla turn face? Yay or Nay!   Layla turn face? Yay or Nay! EmptySat 31 Oct 2009, 1:25 am

Well its been about 2 years since Layla El has been a heel and the Smackdown Division is lacking babyfaces so why the hell not? Layla has proven to have great chemistry against both Michelle and Natalya and working with those two as well as Beth can only help the girl out in the long run. Layla is capable of being a over babyface, she sure as hell is not bland and has personality. So Yay? Or Nay to face turn?
Back to top Go down
MkGtOmEr
Legend
MkGtOmEr

Male
Number of posts : 4296
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Layla turn face? Yay or Nay!   Layla turn face? Yay or Nay! EmptySat 31 Oct 2009, 1:26 am

iWould say Yes... It would be a slow painful turn, but once She get's back Her swagg.. Her career sh'all be alot better!
Back to top Go down
http://twitch.tv/mkgtomer
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Layla turn face? Yay or Nay!   Layla turn face? Yay or Nay! EmptySat 31 Oct 2009, 1:32 am

only if she gets a legit feud that she wins.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Layla turn face? Yay or Nay!   Layla turn face? Yay or Nay! EmptySat 31 Oct 2009, 5:06 am

Layla plays a heel well....but then again its hard not to play a heel jobber well.
Layla as a face would allow her a chance to challenge Michelle. but i doubt it will happen for a while yet
Back to top Go down
TornadoDDT
AKA Silverz
TornadoDDT

Male
Number of posts : 693
Favorite WWE Diva : Sasha Banks
Stephanie McMahon
Paige
AJ Lee
Eva Marie

Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Layla turn face? Yay or Nay!   Layla turn face? Yay or Nay! EmptySat 31 Oct 2009, 11:18 am

I say just move Kelly, Eve, or The Bellas to Smackdown. One or the other should balance things out you'd think.
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Layla turn face? Yay or Nay!   Layla turn face? Yay or Nay! EmptySat 31 Oct 2009, 1:29 pm

Yay. I think it will help her a lot but, I think they may be turning Beth too. I rather Beth turn face though.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: Layla turn face? Yay or Nay!   Layla turn face? Yay or Nay! EmptySat 31 Oct 2009, 3:57 pm

TornadoDDT wrote:
I say just move Kelly, Eve, or The Bellas to Smackdown. One or the other should balance things out you'd think.

Kelly!!!!

no more Eve...please...just no..

Bellas? Layla turn face? Yay or Nay! Kopfschuettel

Kelly vs Layla part 2...but this time Layla wins!!!
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Layla turn face? Yay or Nay!   Layla turn face? Yay or Nay! EmptySat 31 Oct 2009, 4:06 pm

TornadoDDT wrote:
Eve should NOT have left in the first place, I mean look at her now, On Raw doing nothing but being filler. She is better then that

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
TornadoDDT wrote:

Kelly!!!!

no more Eve...please...just no..

Bellas? Layla turn face? Yay or Nay! Kopfschuettel

Kelly vs Layla part 2...but this time Layla wins!!!
Keep her the fuck away! I dont want her near Layla ever again, she'll just make Layla her bitch again. Argh SD would be a fantastic division if Alicia, Jillian, Gail and Eve came to SD while Maria goes to Raw. I love Melina and Maryse but we need somebody to carry The Bella's, Kelly and Maria Embarassed
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Layla turn face? Yay or Nay!   Layla turn face? Yay or Nay! EmptySat 31 Oct 2009, 4:11 pm

Eve is going to be facing Maryse next...that is why she was moved to raw. Maryse and Eve will feud upon Maryse's return.

and Blue, Kelly has gotten alot better than before.

Layla and Kelly have history..so it'd be a nice continuing feud. Layla saying she's be training hard to make Kelly pay for embarrassing her. Layla pwns Kelly!!

good stuff.

Melina can carry the newbies just fine..hence why she and Mickie switched shows, Blue. I cant stand Melina but she works well with those who are less than excellent.
Back to top Go down
Eric
Hall Of Famer
Eric

Male
Number of posts : 6318
Favorite WWE Diva : Top 5
(Including NXT)
#1 - Nikki Bella
#2 - Charlotte
#3 - Summer Rae
#4 - Eva Marie
#5 - Alicia Fox
Favorite TNA Knockout : Top 5
#1 - Brooke
#2 - Taryn Terrell
#3 - Angelina Love
#4 - Brittany
#5 - Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Layla turn face? Yay or Nay!   Layla turn face? Yay or Nay! EmptySat 31 Oct 2009, 4:14 pm

no.
I want Layla to remain a sexy heel <3
I won't like her as a face.

Yeah.
I'm like that.
Faces bore me.

HEELS FTW <3
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Layla turn face? Yay or Nay!   Layla turn face? Yay or Nay! EmptySat 31 Oct 2009, 4:15 pm

Hailey wrote:
HEELS FTW <3

*reps for Hailey*

Heels are more fun, too.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Layla turn face? Yay or Nay!   Layla turn face? Yay or Nay! EmptySat 31 Oct 2009, 4:22 pm

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
Eve is going to be facing Maryse next...that is why she was moved to raw. Maryse and Eve will feud upon Maryse's return.

and Blue, Kelly has gotten alot better than before.

Layla and Kelly have history..so it'd be a nice continuing feud. Layla saying she's be training hard to make Kelly pay for embarrassing her. Layla pwns Kelly!!

good stuff.

Melina can carry the newbies just fine..hence why she and Mickie switched shows, Blue. I cant stand Melina but she works well with those who are less than excellent.
WWE scrap shit all the time, I would not be suprised if they put Maryse in a feud with Melina and they slowly release Eve Crying or Very sad

Kelly has gotten better as did Layla, maybe I will not mind them facing eachother again afterall scratch

LOL! I know Melina can carry the lessar girls that's why I'd leave her on RAW!
Hailey wrote:
no.
I want Layla to remain a sexy heel <3
I won't like her as a face.

Yeah.
I'm like that.
Faces bore me.

HEELS FTW <3
Heels are more fun indeed, but faces usually win all the matches one HUGE REASON I want Layla as a face. I do like spunky faces like Lita, Trish , ODB. I can't stand girls that just come out and smile. Give me a fucking reason to cheer for you :bitchslaps
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Layla turn face? Yay or Nay!   Layla turn face? Yay or Nay! EmptySat 31 Oct 2009, 4:25 pm

they just moved Eve to Raw and named her the "WWE future" or something like that...she aint going nowhere.

Maryse wont be able to get immediately back in the ring so the plan is for Eve and Maryse to have a few backstage segments before facing off in matches.

Melina and Jillian looks to be going well so i doubt WWE is gonna scrap it..unless they have some horrible botched up bs match like Mickie/Gail.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Layla turn face? Yay or Nay!   Layla turn face? Yay or Nay! EmptySat 31 Oct 2009, 4:32 pm

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
they just moved Eve to Raw and named her the "WWE future" or something like that...she aint going nowhere.

Maryse wont be able to get immediately back in the ring so the plan is for Eve and Maryse to have a few backstage segments before facing off in matches.

Melina and Jillian looks to be going well so i doubt WWE is gonna scrap it..unless they have some horrible botched up bs match like Mickie/Gail.
For your lips to gods ears cheer Future of the WWE? now that I think about it

Eve, Bellas, Kelly, Maryse and Alicia Fox are on Raw. Shocked With help from Melina, Gail Kim and Jillian to make them better

Jillian/ Melina NEED to work house show matches, they have some issues when they wrestle. Melina needs to stop doing the Last Call on her too. Jillian has proved that she CANNOT Keep her balance so stop doing it Melina Argh
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Layla turn face? Yay or Nay!   Layla turn face? Yay or Nay! EmptySat 31 Oct 2009, 4:35 pm

Jillian needs the 450 splash shifty
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Layla turn face? Yay or Nay!   Layla turn face? Yay or Nay! EmptySat 31 Oct 2009, 4:57 pm

people need to care for her to be a face
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada

PostSubject: Re: Layla turn face? Yay or Nay!   Layla turn face? Yay or Nay! EmptySat 31 Oct 2009, 7:00 pm

The Sexy Vixen wrote:

Hopefully thats the plan. No offense to Maryse but there needs to be a NEW top heel on Raw. Maryse had that title for 7 months give someone else a chance. If they want to be done with Melina and Jillian, I say turn Gail heel or make Alicia #1 contender and have her and Melina feud. Melina said in an interview that she really likes Alicia, and their matches together have been good.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Layla turn face? Yay or Nay!   Layla turn face? Yay or Nay! EmptySat 31 Oct 2009, 7:18 pm

7 months isnt that long a time. and unfortunately for janine, unless Katie comes to Raw, Maryse will probably remain top heel upon her return.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Layla turn face? Yay or Nay!   Layla turn face? Yay or Nay! EmptySat 31 Oct 2009, 8:02 pm

In diva land, that is a damn near long time to hold a title. Trish held her Wmen's Championship longer and even I was pissed at her (WHEN SHE SHOULD HAVE DROPPED IT TO NIDIA!!!) Imagine the rub the girl would have recived?
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Layla turn face? Yay or Nay!   Layla turn face? Yay or Nay! EmptySat 31 Oct 2009, 8:23 pm

i like long reigns...even with divas I cant stand..like Trish or Melina.

I like a long significant reign..rather than multiple short ones
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Layla turn face? Yay or Nay!   Layla turn face? Yay or Nay! EmptySat 31 Oct 2009, 8:36 pm

Dolph Ziggler wrote:
people need to care for her to be a face

You mean LLs? Layla turn face? Yay or Nay! 417157
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Layla turn face? Yay or Nay!   Layla turn face? Yay or Nay! EmptySat 31 Oct 2009, 9:09 pm

I say yay only if Beth doesn't turn face in the near future. Layla is pretty good now so it would be nice however I would rather have Beth turn to even it out.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Layla turn face? Yay or Nay!   Layla turn face? Yay or Nay! EmptySat 31 Oct 2009, 10:35 pm

Smackdown has a priority list and it goes like this:
1. Michelle McCool
2. Beth Phoenix
3. Mickie James
4. Vickie Guererro
5. Maria
6. Layla
7. Natalya

Why turn Layla Face? Let's be serious here. Within 4/5 weeks Maria will be back, we have a Beth Face turn in the horizon and Mickie James is Nr. 1 Face diva in the WWE as a whole. Turning Layla face would once again make things un balanced, will throw Layla even more in the deep end when it comes to faces, WWE obviously sees Mickie, Beth & Maria more of an important asset then Layla. Even with Maria out of the picture Layla seems like dead weight compared to having both Beth & Mickie as the faces of the division. Right now she should be happy for some ludacris reason they pick her to wrestle instead of Natalya so that's already a bonus for her. And before she goes to bed she should pray everynight she doesn't get the pink slip, because lets be serious, WWE never cared for layla when she won the diva search and until the day of today they feel the same way. I wouldn't be surprised they were rooting for Jen England to win since she fits the"Diva" stereo type.

So lets face it.....turning Layla face would just ruin her career more then it already is, i know the draft wouldn't work in her favor and she would have been better off drafted to Raw.
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada

PostSubject: Re: Layla turn face? Yay or Nay!   Layla turn face? Yay or Nay! EmptySat 31 Oct 2009, 11:09 pm

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
7 months isnt that long a time. and unfortunately for janine, unless Katie comes to Raw, Maryse will probably remain top heel upon her return.

You are probably right. Unless they push Alicia again or turn Gail. Layla turn face? Yay or Nay! Icon_sad
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Layla turn face? Yay or Nay!   Layla turn face? Yay or Nay! EmptySat 31 Oct 2009, 11:14 pm

a gail turn would've been perfect when Kelly beat her on Superstars

WWE is so dumb at times...Gail takes a loss, kicks Kelly's butt post-match...how simple is that? dunno

plus it will help Kelly as she will be working with a vet of the ring...cause we all know WWe is going to make that girl champion.

her vs heel Gail would be a great "training feud" to see how Kelly performs as a top face in WWE.

just my two cents.
Back to top Go down
LaylaMark
Midcarder
Midcarder
LaylaMark

Number of posts : 476
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Chris Jericho
Favorite WWE Diva : Queen Layla
Maryse
Natayla
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Sting
The Pope
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love
Lacey Von Erich
Sarita
Velvet Sky
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Layla turn face? Yay or Nay!   Layla turn face? Yay or Nay! EmptySun 01 Nov 2009, 5:39 pm

I'll always cheer her and I have special plans to make sure she gets the appreciation she deserves when Smackdown comes back to town. Good to see the fans cheer her on Friday...even with the heel run going.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Layla turn face? Yay or Nay!   Layla turn face? Yay or Nay! EmptySun 01 Nov 2009, 5:47 pm

lmfao
Back to top Go down
Brad Vicious
Main Eventer
Brad Vicious

Male
Number of posts : 787
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Chris Jericho
Favorite WWE Diva : Natalya Neidhart and Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Alex Shelley/ Chris Sabin
Favorite TNA Knockout : Allissa Flash, Daffney, Tara and Hamada
Registration date : 2009-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Layla turn face? Yay or Nay!   Layla turn face? Yay or Nay! EmptyMon 02 Nov 2009, 2:17 am

I dont care, Id just like for them to do SOMETHING with her. Shes a good talent, and should be used.

And they should fire Eve. Just cause you can do a crappy moonsault dosnt mean you can wrestle.
Back to top Go down
http://inthedoorway.deviantart.com/
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Layla turn face? Yay or Nay!   Layla turn face? Yay or Nay! EmptyMon 02 Nov 2009, 2:42 am

Brad Vicious wrote:
And they should fire Eve. Just cause you can do a crappy moonsault dosnt mean you can wrestle.

Layla turn face? Yay or Nay! 773246

quoted for mother fucking emphasis!!!
Back to top Go down
Hitomi
Opener

Male
Number of posts : 150
Job/hobbies : Doing Wrestling, watch soccer
Favorite TNA Knockout : Alissa Flash & Tara
Registration date : 2009-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Layla turn face? Yay or Nay!   Layla turn face? Yay or Nay! EmptyMon 02 Nov 2009, 5:12 am

I say let her not be a face, because 1st Beth will be a tweener or so and 2nd next year I bet Trinity and/or Jenny Cash will be called up.
Back to top Go down
Quisee
Quisee

Male
Number of posts : 2178
Job/hobbies : Media Services department at Florissant Valley College
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Layla turn face? Yay or Nay!   Layla turn face? Yay or Nay! EmptyMon 02 Nov 2009, 11:27 am

I like Layla as a heel, but I think I wouldn't mind her as a face so I vote yay!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Layla turn face? Yay or Nay!   Layla turn face? Yay or Nay! Empty

Back to top Go down

Layla turn face? Yay or Nay!
Page 1 of 1