Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Small things you've noticed about yourself...

Go down 
+10
sarcy
The LL Father
KTV-Time
Tjioxz
Dead
Paul Wyatt
C.O.C.O
Princess Keri
Jordan H.
The Sexy Vixen
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

Small things you've noticed about yourself... Empty
PostSubject: Small things you've noticed about yourself...   Small things you've noticed about yourself... EmptyWed 04 Nov 2009, 5:54 am

what are small things you noticed about yourself through the years, whether they are mental or physical?

I notice that i look down alot when walking in public. I cant bring myself to make eye contact with people on the street.

I cry at some of the oddest moments in movies.

I like to walk barefoot alot.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Small things you've noticed about yourself...   Small things you've noticed about yourself... EmptyWed 04 Nov 2009, 6:08 am

Sometimes, I'm painfully and shocked to find that I have a heart, and hold an inner faith when confronted with evil under all the language and ego
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: Small things you've noticed about yourself...   Small things you've noticed about yourself... EmptyWed 04 Nov 2009, 6:18 am

ego?

Jordan you dont have an ego. You're confident, that's a good thing. hugs
Back to top Go down
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female
Number of posts : 12559
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kofi Kingston, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Evan Bourne, John Cena, MVP, Ted Dibiase, and John Morrison.
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : MCMG, AJ Styles, Hernandez
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taylor Wilde, Sarita
Registration date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Small things you've noticed about yourself...   Small things you've noticed about yourself... EmptyWed 04 Nov 2009, 1:02 pm

I say sorry a lot, even when I haven't done anything wrong.

I crack my knuckles, and bite the inside of my lip when i get nervous.

I've also noticed that I don't know my own strenght sometimes. Lol i was taking trash out at work the other day, and i flung the trash and it almost went over the dumpster, haha.
Back to top Go down
C.O.C.O
Main Eventer
C.O.C.O

Female
Number of posts : 860
Favorite WWE Wrestler : john cena, rey mysterio, evan bourne, randy orton
Favorite WWE Diva : candice michelle, kelly kelly, victoria, michelle mccool, sable and chyna
Favorite TNA Wrestler : petey williams, aj styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Small things you've noticed about yourself...   Small things you've noticed about yourself... EmptyWed 04 Nov 2009, 3:03 pm

im forgetful

having bitchy moments

im slow...sometimes

i have big feet. lol
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Small things you've noticed about yourself...   Small things you've noticed about yourself... EmptyWed 04 Nov 2009, 3:27 pm

COCOKOLA wrote:
im forgetful

having bitchy moments

im slow...sometimes

i have big feet. lol

I tend to be very forgetful at times. lol I also can be slow at times lol.

I'm not hitting on you, Keri, but, I thiink this is hot: "I crack my knuckles, and bite the inside of my lip when i get nervous. Small things you've noticed about yourself... 476619
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Small things you've noticed about yourself...   Small things you've noticed about yourself... EmptyWed 04 Nov 2009, 4:04 pm

Keri, I say sorry alot too. I'm always first to apologize in an argument, merely because I just want the argument to end. So even if I am right, I'll apologize as if I have done something wrong.

i also worry alot even about people i dont know.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Small things you've noticed about yourself...   Small things you've noticed about yourself... EmptyWed 04 Nov 2009, 4:10 pm

i always say im sorry to someone if theyre having a bad day, or if something bad happens to them. its my way of feeling bad for them i guess

i also care about shit that i shouldnt, but i do anyway. lol
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Small things you've noticed about yourself...   Small things you've noticed about yourself... EmptyWed 04 Nov 2009, 4:15 pm

not something that i noticed, just something I was told:

I was born without any birthmarks.
Back to top Go down
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kofi Kingston, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Evan Bourne, John Cena, MVP, Ted Dibiase, and John Morrison.

PostSubject: Re: Small things you've noticed about yourself...   Small things you've noticed about yourself... EmptyWed 04 Nov 2009, 4:16 pm

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
Keri, I say sorry alot too. I'm always first to apologize in an argument, merely because I just want the argument to end. So even if I am right, I'll apologize as if I have done something wrong.

i also worry alot even about people i dont know.

Exactly. I am the same way.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: Small things you've noticed about yourself...   Small things you've noticed about yourself... EmptyWed 04 Nov 2009, 4:32 pm

Sometimes I hate when ppl are in such in a good mood and want to talk your damn ears off. Shut the fuck up... I don't care, or you can share that with me later.
Back to top Go down
Tjioxz
Lower Midcarder
Tjioxz

Male
Number of posts : 273
Favorite WWE Wrestler : 1. Christian
2. Shawn Michaels
3. Edge
4. The Rock
5. Goldberg
6. Triple H
7. Eddie Guererro (RIP)
8. Matt Hardy
9. Chris Jericho
10. Batista
Favorite WWE Diva : 1. Lita
2. Maryse
3. Maria
4. Kelly Kelly
5. Sable
6. Trish Stratus
7. Ashley Massaro
Favorite TNA Wrestler : 1: Kurt Angle
2: AJ Styles
3: Mr. Anderson
4: The Pope
5: Kaz
6: Desmond Wolfe
7: Samoa Joe
8: Jeff Jarrett
Favorite TNA Knockout : 1. Taylor Wilde
2. Christy Hemme
3. Angelina Love
4. Madison Rayne
5. Velvet Sky
Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Small things you've noticed about yourself...   Small things you've noticed about yourself... EmptyWed 04 Nov 2009, 7:01 pm

i'm a bit of a pervert Teary Eyed

I think i'm right all the time

i say fuck too much...
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Small things you've noticed about yourself...   Small things you've noticed about yourself... EmptyWed 04 Nov 2009, 7:30 pm

Tjioxz wrote:

I'm sorry but this made me laugh.

You cant be that much of a pervert if you have a gf though hugs

she probably likes it lol

I've noticed I'm extrememly self-conscious and have a severe case of self-doubt.
Back to top Go down
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female

PostSubject: Re: Small things you've noticed about yourself...   Small things you've noticed about yourself... EmptyWed 04 Nov 2009, 7:33 pm

It made me laugh a lil too.

Im very self-consious and i lack self-esteem.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Small things you've noticed about yourself...   Small things you've noticed about yourself... EmptyWed 04 Nov 2009, 9:39 pm

I think i lack ambition, everyone growing up had dreams of being a doctor or a fire fighter or a teacher, i've never had that. Well unless you count wanting to be a garbage man at the age of 4, because you saw him twice a week and thought his garbage truck was cool. Aside from that, when comparing to my brother who wanted to be a fire fighter, police officer, soldier, any freaking career you can think on, he wanted to be.

Me? I'm 21 and still have no clue what i'm doing with my life, i have no idea where i see myself in 2 years or 3 years or 5 years or 10 years, I just don't see it, i lack ambition for a career option, it's something i've noticed that i've been struggling with since i was 12 or so.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Small things you've noticed about yourself...   Small things you've noticed about yourself... EmptyWed 04 Nov 2009, 9:45 pm

KiwiKevin wrote:
I think i lack ambition, everyone growing up had dreams of being a doctor or a fire fighter or a teacher, i've never had that. Well unless you count wanting to be a garbage man at the age of 4, because you saw him twice a week and thought his garbage truck was cool. Aside from that, when comparing to my brother who wanted to be a fire fighter, police officer, soldier, any freaking career you can think on, he wanted to be.

Me? I'm 21 and still have no clue what i'm doing with my life, i have no idea where i see myself in 2 years or 3 years or 5 years or 10 years, I just don't see it, i lack ambition for a career option, it's something i've noticed that i've been struggling with since i was 12 or so.

how about you come to the U.S. and I pay you to be my boytoy? I'm in love

at times, I'm kinda the same way. At the moment i am working towards a psychology degree so that I can have some type of college degree. I have to do something with my life, because I'm a mom, I have no choice but to keep going but secretly i really dont know what I want to do with my life.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Small things you've noticed about yourself...   Small things you've noticed about yourself... EmptyWed 04 Nov 2009, 9:51 pm

The Sexy Vixen wrote:

how about you come to the U.S. and I pay you to be my boytoy? I'm in love

hilarious :ooh la la: drool Tempting offer....I'll pass....for now Wink

I noticed i over explain stuffs....it seems everytime i say something, i have to explain myself. No idea why or atleast when i write an opinion i tend to give maybe sometimes WAY to much explination, sometimes more then needed. I just keep going on and on and sometimes for no reason at all. I'm a crazy person. Look i'm even doing it now. Suspect dunno
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Small things you've noticed about yourself...   Small things you've noticed about yourself... EmptyWed 04 Nov 2009, 9:55 pm

i really want sushi

never had it...and it seems sooooo yummy
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Small things you've noticed about yourself...   Small things you've noticed about yourself... EmptyWed 04 Nov 2009, 9:58 pm

I have a big mouth lol. A little to opinionated at times.

I'm to eager to help people.....dammit i really need to stop that.

I have weight issue's that drive me crazy.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Small things you've noticed about yourself...   Small things you've noticed about yourself... EmptyWed 04 Nov 2009, 10:01 pm

The offer's always on the table Kev Wink

I care ALOT about what people think of me. I base my own opinion of myself on that of what others tell me.
Back to top Go down
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female

PostSubject: Re: Small things you've noticed about yourself...   Small things you've noticed about yourself... EmptyWed 04 Nov 2009, 10:17 pm

I get upset to easily, but i cant help it.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Small things you've noticed about yourself...   Small things you've noticed about yourself... EmptyWed 04 Nov 2009, 10:18 pm

i care too much about people that in reality dont give a shit about me
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Small things you've noticed about yourself...   Small things you've noticed about yourself... EmptyWed 04 Nov 2009, 10:40 pm

it just shows you have a big heart, Deadybear Snitsky
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Small things you've noticed about yourself...   Small things you've noticed about yourself... EmptyWed 04 Nov 2009, 10:44 pm

meh, lol
Back to top Go down
sarcy
World Champion
World Champion
sarcy

Female
Number of posts : 1278
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Taker, Teddy Jr., Dolph Ziggler
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla, The Bella Twins, Maryse, Maria
Favorite TNA Wrestler : James Storm, Kevin Nash, AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Lauren, Christy, Alissa, Traci, Lacey Von Erich
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Small things you've noticed about yourself...   Small things you've noticed about yourself... EmptyWed 04 Nov 2009, 10:48 pm

I always feel constantly unwanted. Then I turn around and get all defensive and offsensive when some one tells me other wise. And in return I get VERY upset with myself and blame myself for no one wanting me.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: Small things you've noticed about yourself...   Small things you've noticed about yourself... EmptyWed 04 Nov 2009, 10:53 pm

KiwiKevin wrote:
The Sexy Vixen wrote:

how about you come to the U.S. and I pay you to be my boytoy? Small things you've noticed about yourself... 256114

Small things you've noticed about yourself... 773246 Small things you've noticed about yourself... 11357 Small things you've noticed about yourself... 855580 Tempting offer....I'll pass....for now Small things you've noticed about yourself... Icon_wink

I noticed i over explain stuffs....it seems everytime i say something, i have to explain myself. No idea why or atleast when i write an opinion i tend to give maybe sometimes WAY to much explination, sometimes more then needed. I just keep going on and on and sometimes for no reason at all. I'm a crazy person. Look i'm even doing it now. Small things you've noticed about yourself... Suspect Small things you've noticed about yourself... 79573

That's why I had to mess with you with a "gfy" in one of these threads a few days ago.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: Small things you've noticed about yourself...   Small things you've noticed about yourself... EmptyWed 04 Nov 2009, 10:56 pm

I'm not close with anyone in my family.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Small things you've noticed about yourself...   Small things you've noticed about yourself... EmptyWed 04 Nov 2009, 10:57 pm

I'm with sarcy in that i feel unwanted. But when people tell me otherwise, I dont get defensive, I just dont believe it because I dont feel that acceptance they claim to have for me

so i continue on feeling unwanted...unwelcome...etc. wherever I go.

it gets worse for me online, though.
Back to top Go down
sarcy
World Champion
World Champion
sarcy

Female
Number of posts : 1278
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Taker, Teddy Jr., Dolph Ziggler
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla, The Bella Twins, Maryse, Maria
Favorite TNA Wrestler : James Storm, Kevin Nash, AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Lauren, Christy, Alissa, Traci, Lacey Von Erich
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Small things you've noticed about yourself...   Small things you've noticed about yourself... EmptyThu 05 Nov 2009, 12:06 am

Yeah, it does suck on-line. You feel like every asshole joined together to make you feel like an idiot and no one is there to back ya up.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Small things you've noticed about yourself...   Small things you've noticed about yourself... EmptyThu 05 Nov 2009, 12:09 am

LL Jr. wrote:

damn, that sucks. most of my cousins in my family are all female, so yeah im close with em all, as i look at them like my sisters
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Small things you've noticed about yourself...   Small things you've noticed about yourself... EmptyThu 05 Nov 2009, 12:12 am

sarcy wrote:
Yeah, it does suck on-line. You feel like every asshole joined together to make you feel like an idiot and no one is there to back ya up.

yeah that is the worst feeling. It sucks cause I really dont have friends in real life so online peeps are all I have and i feel i dont even belong here.

El Mesias wrote:
LL Jr. wrote:

damn, that sucks. most of my cousins in my family are all female, so yeah im close with em all, as i look at them like my sisters

me and my family arent close. We have never really been close at all. I'm the black sheep of the family mostly.

Me and my younger brother have always been close. we both liked football, wrestling and cartoons growing up.

recently me and my younger sister have began text messaging so we're beginning to form a relationship.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Small things you've noticed about yourself...   Small things you've noticed about yourself... EmptyThu 05 Nov 2009, 2:26 am

sarcy wrote:
I always feel constantly unwanted. Then I turn around and get all defensive and offsensive when some one tells me other wise. And in return I get VERY upset with myself and blame myself for no one wanting me.

Awwww Teary Eyed

Topics like these help us understand each member a bit better, I like that smile

Me? I bite my nails lol, never use a nail clipper except for my toe nails.

I can't ever seem to leave my hands still, I always have to be touching something lol

I crack my knuckles alot
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Small things you've noticed about yourself...   Small things you've noticed about yourself... EmptyThu 05 Nov 2009, 2:44 am

Blue you will get arthritis or carpatunnel later in life if you keep cracking your knuckles.

i hate the sound of people cracking their knuckles.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Small things you've noticed about yourself...   Small things you've noticed about yourself... EmptyThu 05 Nov 2009, 2:47 am

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
Blue you will get arthritis or carpatunnel later in life if you keep cracking your knuckles.

i hate the sound of people cracking their knuckles.
I remember hearing that something will happen to my knuckles but dont know exactly what?
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Small things you've noticed about yourself...   Small things you've noticed about yourself... EmptyThu 05 Nov 2009, 2:50 am

later on you might end up with arthritis or some other joint condition where it will hurt like hell to even hold a pencil or make a fist.

so you might wanna try to stop cracking your knuckles.
Back to top Go down
MkGtOmEr
Legend
MkGtOmEr

Male
Number of posts : 4296
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Small things you've noticed about yourself...   Small things you've noticed about yourself... EmptyThu 05 Nov 2009, 3:04 am

When I was just a young MkGt I always thought if I cracked my knuckles, my fingers would break..Lol, yeah.. it's a little messed up, but anyways.. like a couple years ago, I started cracking my knuckles and like every 10 minutes I crack them.. it's fucked up!
Back to top Go down
http://twitch.tv/mkgtomer
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female

PostSubject: Re: Small things you've noticed about yourself...   Small things you've noticed about yourself... EmptyThu 05 Nov 2009, 9:07 am

gReEn BaStArD` wrote:
When I was just a young MkGt I always thought if I cracked my knuckles, my fingers would break..Lol, yeah.. it's a little messed up, but anyways.. like a couple years ago, I started cracking my knuckles and like every 10 minutes I crack them.. it's fucked up!

Small things you've noticed about yourself... 97925 Im sorry, that was just really funny. Thanks for making the start of my day a good one MKGT!
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Small things you've noticed about yourself...   Small things you've noticed about yourself... EmptyThu 05 Nov 2009, 10:29 am

I noticed that I hate EVERYONE!, If I'm not familiar with you, then I hate you.

I recently discovered that I have OCD.

I hate going places by myself, I always feel weird as if everyone is staring at me.

I also recently discovered that I LOVE Mauy Thai, and I'm pretty good at it.
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male

PostSubject: Re: Small things you've noticed about yourself...   Small things you've noticed about yourself... EmptyThu 05 Nov 2009, 2:15 pm

I disappoint myself when I give in to temptation; I pride myself on being strong so this gets to me....thinking about converting to Catholicism lol want to get rosary beads with the cross to keep soimething sunstantial with me at all times
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: Small things you've noticed about yourself...   Small things you've noticed about yourself... EmptyThu 05 Nov 2009, 2:47 pm

Complex Tank wrote:
I noticed that I hate EVERYONE!, If I'm not familiar with you, then I hate you.

I recently discovered that I have OCD.

I hate going places by myself, I always feel weird as if everyone is staring at me.

I also recently discovered that I LOVE Mauy Thai, and I'm pretty good at it.

I wash my hands or use hand sanitizer almost everytime I touch something thing I deem icky, even if it really isn't.
Back to top Go down
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female

PostSubject: Re: Small things you've noticed about yourself...   Small things you've noticed about yourself... EmptyThu 05 Nov 2009, 2:53 pm

I have OCD too. Its not major, but its enough to annoy me, and for others to notice.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Small things you've noticed about yourself...   Small things you've noticed about yourself... EmptyThu 05 Nov 2009, 2:58 pm

when people tell me i've done something wrong or bad, I dwell on it for days, even weeks sometimes. I punish myself by avoiding that person. I stress over it, which is partly why I can never gain any weight. I'm always stressing over something
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male

PostSubject: Re: Small things you've noticed about yourself...   Small things you've noticed about yourself... EmptyThu 05 Nov 2009, 7:21 pm

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
when people tell me i've done something wrong or bad, I dwell on it for days, even weeks sometimes. I punish myself by avoiding that person. I stress over it, which is partly why I can never gain any weight. I'm always stressing over something

Oh, I know from knowing you *cough, cough* but you got to watch out for that, you'll fuck your heart up
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Small things you've noticed about yourself...   Small things you've noticed about yourself... EmptyThu 05 Nov 2009, 7:22 pm

Jordan Harvey Version 1.0 wrote:
The Sexy Vixen wrote:

Oh, I know from knowing you *cough, cough* but you got to watch out for that, you'll fuck your heart up

I'm trying. I promise I am. smile
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male

PostSubject: Re: Small things you've noticed about yourself...   Small things you've noticed about yourself... EmptyThu 05 Nov 2009, 7:31 pm

*Jordan says bad thing about stephanie mcmahon, vix is enraged and turns Super Saiyan and flies off looking for Planet Jordan....*

TO BE CONTINUED....
Back to top Go down
Tjioxz
Lower Midcarder
Tjioxz

Male
2. Shawn Michaels
3. Edge
4. The Rock
5. Goldberg
6. Triple H
7. Eddie Guererro (RIP)
8. Matt Hardy
9. Chris Jericho
10. Batista
2. Maryse
3. Maria
4. Kelly Kelly
5. Sable
6. Trish Stratus
7. Ashley Massaro
2. Christy Hemme
3. Angelina Love
4. Madison Rayne
5. Velvet Sky

PostSubject: Re: Small things you've noticed about yourself...   Small things you've noticed about yourself... EmptyThu 05 Nov 2009, 8:42 pm

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
Tjioxz wrote:

Small things you've noticed about yourself... 236889

I do tend to stare at her ass a lot for no reason Small things you've noticed about yourself... 11357
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Small things you've noticed about yourself...   Small things you've noticed about yourself... EmptyThu 05 Nov 2009, 8:53 pm

Jordan Harvey Version 1.0 wrote:
*Jordan says bad thing about stephanie mcmahon, vix is enraged and turns Super Saiyan and flies off looking for Planet Jordan....*

TO BE CONTINUED....

Why you little~! Small things you've noticed about yourself... 836725

Tjioxz wrote:
The Sexy Vixen wrote:
Tjioxz wrote:

Small things you've noticed about yourself... 236889

I do tend to stare at her ass a lot for no reason Small things you've noticed about yourself... 11357

Small things you've noticed about yourself... 773246

that's cute.
Back to top Go down
Tjioxz
Lower Midcarder
Tjioxz

Male
2. Shawn Michaels
3. Edge
4. The Rock
5. Goldberg
6. Triple H
7. Eddie Guererro (RIP)
8. Matt Hardy
9. Chris Jericho
10. Batista
2. Maryse
3. Maria
4. Kelly Kelly
5. Sable
6. Trish Stratus
7. Ashley Massaro
2. Christy Hemme
3. Angelina Love
4. Madison Rayne
5. Velvet Sky

PostSubject: Re: Small things you've noticed about yourself...   Small things you've noticed about yourself... EmptyThu 05 Nov 2009, 9:03 pm

^LMAO at the first part Small things you've noticed about yourself... 867803
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male

PostSubject: Re: Small things you've noticed about yourself...   Small things you've noticed about yourself... EmptyThu 05 Nov 2009, 9:23 pm

*SS Vixen throws Kamehameha at continent*
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Small things you've noticed about yourself...   Small things you've noticed about yourself... EmptyThu 05 Nov 2009, 9:41 pm

lol I never seen DBZ before either
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Small things you've noticed about yourself...   Small things you've noticed about yourself... Empty

Back to top Go down

Small things you've noticed about yourself...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next