Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dazzling Divas Woman Of The Year Tourney (Round 1)

Go down 
+14
melina#1fan
codegreen
tiffygoddess22
TheElfenLiedPictureShow
Queen Mintz
Dead
Brad Vicious
janine
LH
KTV-Time
The LL Father
Quisee
MkGtOmEr
Blue Ryder
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Who had the better year?
Eve Torres
Dazzling Divas Woman Of The Year Tourney (Round 1) Vote_lcap 35% Dazzling Divas Woman Of The Year Tourney (Round 1) Vote_rcap
 35%  [ 11 ]
Maryse
Dazzling Divas Woman Of The Year Tourney (Round 1) Vote_lcap 65% Dazzling Divas Woman Of The Year Tourney (Round 1) Vote_rcap
 65%  [ 20 ]
Total Votes : 31

AuthorMessage
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Dazzling Divas Woman Of The Year Tourney (Round 1) Empty
PostSubject: Dazzling Divas Woman Of The Year Tourney (Round 1)   Dazzling Divas Woman Of The Year Tourney (Round 1) EmptyWed 11 Nov 2009, 4:31 am

First Round pits Eve Torres against Maryse. Let's Get it ON!

EVE TORRES: Dazzling Divas Woman Of The Year Tourney (Round 1) 2ni3cpc
It's been two years since Eve first won the WWE Diva Search Contest in 2007, and like all of her predecessors, many wondered how long she'd last and what role she'd play in the company. 2009 has been a fundamental year for Eve as she has finally solidified her place as one of the rookies that people should keep an eye out for. Eve has shown a nice combination of athletic ability, and has been able to display that ability against the likes of current WWE Women's Champion Michelle McCool and third generation superstar Natalya Neidhart. Eve has shown a tremendous amount of respect for Michelle and Natalya's abilities and has credited them as the reason she is able to grow as a performer and is able to learn from them, what bringing her A game is all about. While Eve has yet to get her big break in the company and work actively in the woman's division, 2009 has allowed her to show off her potential and impress people with her growing confidence in the ring. In a short span of time, Eve has gone from being a backstage announcer, to being a sidekick and tag partner with the fan favourite tag team of Cryme Tyme. More importantly, during this time, she has made the transition into a more wrestling based role and has even feuded with the ever so talented Natalya. Her work with the third generation superstar has gotten nice reviews and has been the diva's defining moment in her WWE career thus far. With continued determination and a great personality to get behind, Eve could have a bright future ahead of her.

MARYSE OUELLET:Dazzling Divas Woman Of The Year Tourney (Round 1) 2j316qv
Despite being sidelined with an injury this year, one shouldn't rule out Maryse's accomplishments for the year, just yet. The blonde bombshell started the year off with a bang, as she rang in the New Year of 2009 as the WWE Divas Champion. Maryse held the title for several months, beating out the length of Michelle's reign, the first ever Divas Champion. Maryse continued a brief feud with Michelle earlier this year, and later ended up teaming up with Michelle on several occasions, both girls playing off the tension and creating a great dynamic when working together. Maryse also worked a bit with former WWE Diva, Gail Kim. Their work together showed some promise and hopes that we would see more work with the two of them together in the future. However, in startling events, Maryse's reign on SmackDown! came to a close as she was surprisingly drafted to the RAW brand during the company's annual superstar draft. Upon her arrival to RAW, Maryse quickly found a challenger in Mickie James. Maryse, in fact, began pulling double duty, entertaining both Mickie James and an admiring Miz who was enchanted by the Canadian beauty. As Miz finally deciding that Maryse wasn't worth the trouble, her bruised ego didn't have enough time to do damage control. Maryse had a 4 time Woman's Champion chasing her Divas title and between the insults, accusations and attacks, the tension between both woman began to paramount. It all came to head at the Pay Per View event, 'Night of Champions' where Maryse lost the title to Mickie James and subsequently, stayed off of TV to have knee surgery and recuperate. While 2009 has not showcased Maryse as a great in-ring technician, it has certainly cemented her role in the division as one of the most, if not, the most charismatic and entertaining women on the roster today.

The first round has two past Diva Search Contestants pitted against on another, both believed to be the future of the women in the WWE. Eve has impressed fans with her growth and shows promise of greater things in her future, while Maryse has won fans over with her vibrant character and personality, a rarity among the women today. Who will be your choice to advance to the next round?

Credit goes to Tess cheer
Back to top Go down
MkGtOmEr
Legend
MkGtOmEr

Male
Number of posts : 4296
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas Woman Of The Year Tourney (Round 1)   Dazzling Divas Woman Of The Year Tourney (Round 1) EmptyWed 11 Nov 2009, 4:39 am

Eve Torres all the way!
Back to top Go down
http://twitch.tv/mkgtomer
Quisee
Quisee

Male
Number of posts : 2178
Job/hobbies : Media Services department at Florissant Valley College
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas Woman Of The Year Tourney (Round 1)   Dazzling Divas Woman Of The Year Tourney (Round 1) EmptyWed 11 Nov 2009, 10:39 am

I say Eve Torres
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas Woman Of The Year Tourney (Round 1)   Dazzling Divas Woman Of The Year Tourney (Round 1) EmptyWed 11 Nov 2009, 10:43 am

why is Eve in this......oh god i swear if you are doing ALL active women...im gonna have to call you egotistical and flat out moronic AGAIN.

Eve has done shit this year

Maryse yh sure
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas Woman Of The Year Tourney (Round 1)   Dazzling Divas Woman Of The Year Tourney (Round 1) EmptyWed 11 Nov 2009, 12:07 pm

Erm Eve did more then Maryse imo (Maryse was out with a injury) She improved as months went on and was quickly getting over being paired with Crymetyme, had the pleasure in working with Natalya and of course Layla<3
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas Woman Of The Year Tourney (Round 1)   Dazzling Divas Woman Of The Year Tourney (Round 1) EmptyWed 11 Nov 2009, 12:37 pm

Let me just say, if we start getting shitty options like Mickie or Melina, Beth or Michelle Tara or Kong, ODB or Taylor ....i think we should riot. Because we eliminate Beth or Mickie orKong or Taylor who had a pretty good year to put in Eve or Maryse who has had a shittier year then all these women combined.

You better start out with most logical choices:

Melina or Kelly
Beth or Jillian
Michelle or Katie
Layla or Brie Bella
Nikkie Bella or Mickie
Alicia or Savannah

Slowly eliminate those that had done shit...and have a more elite and worthy group into the final rankings......if not we might end up with something shitty like Michelle or Alicia while Melina, Mickie, all get eliminated because they went up against someone who had a better year....despite the fact that they have had a shit loads more succes then them

Secondly, Eve has improved, but what has she "Accomplished", She wasn't in any title matches, she is not a major name in the division she hasn't even had her own PPV match. Maryse could have been injured, but she was champion, which is an "Accomplishment" unlike if you compare to Eve....then again most the brainless fools will base everything on "Improvements"...which isn't an accomplishment, which desn't put you in the record books, which doesn't count as an accomplishment.....technically.
Back to top Go down
LH
Main Eventer

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas Woman Of The Year Tourney (Round 1)   Dazzling Divas Woman Of The Year Tourney (Round 1) EmptyWed 11 Nov 2009, 12:43 pm

Im going with Maryse due to the fact that she held a championship,was involed with The Miz and she has manged to draw heat,I liked her and Mickie's match from NOC. Eve was very close behind...
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas Woman Of The Year Tourney (Round 1)   Dazzling Divas Woman Of The Year Tourney (Round 1) EmptyWed 11 Nov 2009, 12:53 pm

Kevin I dont plan on putting the better girls against eachother so early. Chillax. The deadweight will be eliminated in the first round (depending on how you guys vote) lol
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas Woman Of The Year Tourney (Round 1)   Dazzling Divas Woman Of The Year Tourney (Round 1) EmptyWed 11 Nov 2009, 12:56 pm

No offence to anyone....but with the amount of partially dead brains we have here..Layla or Eve in the finals......won't be surprising.
Back to top Go down
LH
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas Woman Of The Year Tourney (Round 1)   Dazzling Divas Woman Of The Year Tourney (Round 1) EmptyWed 11 Nov 2009, 12:57 pm

Can you say who you think woman of the year is because if you can I already know who I'm picking one from TNA and one from WWE
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas Woman Of The Year Tourney (Round 1)   Dazzling Divas Woman Of The Year Tourney (Round 1) EmptyWed 11 Nov 2009, 1:05 pm

KiwiKevin wrote:
No offence to anyone....but with the amount of partially dead brains we have here..Layla or Eve in the finals......won't be surprising.
You underestimate us as a forum, Eve is not that popular here and Layla has like 4 fans. Even then we aren't stupid, if she's up against someone who had a better year, We'll vote fairly
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas Woman Of The Year Tourney (Round 1)   Dazzling Divas Woman Of The Year Tourney (Round 1) EmptyWed 11 Nov 2009, 1:08 pm

^ but whats the fucking point in beating around the god damn bush
your just making TOO much work for yourself by having pointless ppl like Eve, Layla, Rosa, Natalya, Katie Lea etcetc
i along with countless members have suggested you do something like Kevin suggested
You + Work = Never gets done...its been proven countless times.

If you learned to listen to what your members suggest, this would work a LOT better
Back to top Go down
LH
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas Woman Of The Year Tourney (Round 1)   Dazzling Divas Woman Of The Year Tourney (Round 1) EmptyWed 11 Nov 2009, 1:10 pm

I think that women who have worked really hard this year,and have proven to have an excellent year should be on the list if it was up to me the list would be:

Alicia Fox
Melina
Michelle Mccool

TNA
Tara
Angelina Love
Daffeney
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas Woman Of The Year Tourney (Round 1)   Dazzling Divas Woman Of The Year Tourney (Round 1) EmptyWed 11 Nov 2009, 1:12 pm

Why does everything have to turn into a damn argument? Just vote on the person that had a better year, give your comments and leave it at that. Don't worry about what I'm doing, I know what I am doing. Geez!
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas Woman Of The Year Tourney (Round 1)   Dazzling Divas Woman Of The Year Tourney (Round 1) EmptyWed 11 Nov 2009, 1:15 pm

LH wrote:
I think that women who have worked really hard this year,and have proven to have an excellent year should be on the list if it was up to me the list would be:

Alicia Fox
Melina
Michelle Mccool

TNA
Tara
Angelina Love
Daffeney
They will be included, one round at a time though, I want to do something fun as a forum and see who WE as a forum choose as the lady of the year, That's all I'm doing here, its your job to vote on the one that had a better year. I mean give me some credit, the girls that had the best year wont go against eachother in the early rounds. I'm not fucking stupid despite what some of you may think.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas Woman Of The Year Tourney (Round 1)   Dazzling Divas Woman Of The Year Tourney (Round 1) EmptyWed 11 Nov 2009, 1:15 pm

Blue Campbell wrote:
KiwiKevin wrote:
You underestimate us as a forum, Eve is not that popular here and Layla has like 4 fans. Even then we aren't stupid, if she's up against someone who had a better year, We'll vote fairly

Yet so far, Eve who welll aside from "Improving" hasn't accomplished or even done anything worthy all year is beating...a girl who had a lenghty championship feud with Mickie James, had championship gold for the most part of the year and had a few one on one PPV matches and became the longest reigning divas champion in history.....in polls? Yes...i'm truly under estimating the forum Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
LH
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas Woman Of The Year Tourney (Round 1)   Dazzling Divas Woman Of The Year Tourney (Round 1) EmptyWed 11 Nov 2009, 1:16 pm

Can we make a round 2 because im quite excited lol

(Off topic) Why when posting after a certain time does the ''Delete'' button disappear I'm quite confused it says Edit/Delete but I still dont know who to work out to delete it
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas Woman Of The Year Tourney (Round 1)   Dazzling Divas Woman Of The Year Tourney (Round 1) EmptyWed 11 Nov 2009, 1:18 pm

KiwiKevin wrote:
Blue Campbell wrote:
KiwiKevin wrote:

Yet so far, Eve who welll aside from "Improving" hasn't accomplished or even done anything worthy all year is beating...a girl who had a lenghty championship feud with Mickie James, had championship gold for the most part of the year and had a few one on one PPV matches and became the longest reigning divas champion in history.....in polls? Yes...i'm truly under estimating the forum Rolling Eyes

If Eve beats Maryse, it won't be that far fetched because Maryse has been out for quite a few months while Eve has been featured alot over the months, Besides Maryse's breakout year was 2008, She did nothing special in 2009 in my opinion, the votes are tied up to so I dunno. Looks like a interesting first round
Back to top Go down
LH
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas Woman Of The Year Tourney (Round 1)   Dazzling Divas Woman Of The Year Tourney (Round 1) EmptyWed 11 Nov 2009, 1:20 pm

LH wrote:

(Off topic) Why when posting after a certain time does the ''Delete'' button disappear I'm quite confused it says Edit/Delete but I still dont know who to work out to delete it

Does this mean we can make a round 2? lol

(Off topic) Your the Admin do you know why it does it?
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas Woman Of The Year Tourney (Round 1)   Dazzling Divas Woman Of The Year Tourney (Round 1) EmptyWed 11 Nov 2009, 1:23 pm

LH wrote:

Round Two will be posted either today or tomorrow, dont want to over do it because the earlier rounds will get overshadowed

Delete button is there in case you want to delete your post
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas Woman Of The Year Tourney (Round 1)   Dazzling Divas Woman Of The Year Tourney (Round 1) EmptyWed 11 Nov 2009, 1:24 pm

Blue Campbell wrote:

They will be included, one round at a time though, I want to do something fun as a forum and see who WE as a forum choose as the lady of the year, That's all I'm doing here, its your job to vote on the one that had a better year. I mean give me some credit, the girls that had the best year wont go against eachother in the early rounds. I'm not fucking stupid despite what some of you may think.

this isnt fun. this is stupid. Kevin has every right to underestimate the forum, we clearly have some marks that think that someone has done better then everyone else. Layla may have a few fans on here, but she has quite a few haters also. Maryse has a ton of haters on this forum, but the fact is she has had IMO the fourth or fifth best year this year.

The divas of the year shouldnt be decided by favouriticism which they will be decided by.

You should use your brain, and pick the 6 divas this year that HAVE had the best year, as far as accomplishements are concerned, and then let us choose from them....so Michelle v Mickie v Melina v Maryse v Beth v Alicia.

Having some pointless contest that will drag on for days just to decide as a forum who is the "best diva of 2009"...when infact that wont happen, it will be the "biggest divas fanbase of 2009".

i personally dont understand why as a forum we NEED to do this....i think if we all just ranked the divas in order of accomplishments and then worked out the average, that would work just as easier *of course discounting stupid remarks like Bellas being number one or something*

BUT SAYING THat

EVEN though i find this whole concept to be totally stupid and idiotic.....Im gonna leave these as my last statements, and let you carry on with this fail of an attempt to have fun, whilst proving how markish this forum is
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas Woman Of The Year Tourney (Round 1)   Dazzling Divas Woman Of The Year Tourney (Round 1) EmptyWed 11 Nov 2009, 1:25 pm

Looks like a shitty first round if you ask me.....Maryse had a better year then Eve hands down, not even worth discussing......and i'm an Eve fan..which is sad.

But hey she "Improved"...yup..10 years from now we'll all be talking about how Eve "Improved"...while like it or not, Maryse will be remembered....probably for ever..as a former Divas champion....yup...it all makes sense now. Plus..Maryse has officially been active for almost half the year...yet she accomplished Load more compared to Eve....this whole poll thing will fail...and will further more continue to prove your hard headed ness
Back to top Go down
LH
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas Woman Of The Year Tourney (Round 1)   Dazzling Divas Woman Of The Year Tourney (Round 1) EmptyWed 11 Nov 2009, 1:26 pm

Delete button is there in case you want to delete your post[/quote]

I know that but it disappears after a certain time like with this post,it will stay for 5mins and then if I wanted to delete my post for some reason it will have gone Do you know why it dissappears? The Edit button says Edit/Delete but I still dont know how to Delete it?
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas Woman Of The Year Tourney (Round 1)   Dazzling Divas Woman Of The Year Tourney (Round 1) EmptyWed 11 Nov 2009, 1:28 pm

When someone posts after you, you can no longer delete your own posts. Mods/Admins will only have the power to do so.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas Woman Of The Year Tourney (Round 1)   Dazzling Divas Woman Of The Year Tourney (Round 1) EmptyWed 11 Nov 2009, 1:32 pm

Gosh even fun contests turn into disaster, seems like I can't do shit because folks take everything so seriously. I mean lets look at Vixen's Diva Of The Month thing she does, despite the "marks" we have and compared to other forums, we dont have much but despite them, the right diva ends up winning diva of the month. How about having some faith in my contest? But whatever you said your piece.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas Woman Of The Year Tourney (Round 1)   Dazzling Divas Woman Of The Year Tourney (Round 1) EmptyWed 11 Nov 2009, 1:33 pm

^ huh i didnt know that lol

anyways. Kevin is right.

its down to accomplishments, improving as a wrestler is NOT an accomplishment.....cos if thats the case then Eve, Layla, Alicia, Kelly have all improved as wrestlers.

Eve has accomplished just as much as Layla has this year, She has 2 wins over Layla and 1 or 2 over Natalya. Layla has won just as many matches in a similiar amount of time. Layla has also been involved in a way bigger matches, like her series with Melina, had direct precautions to the main diva feud, as is her current role with McCool and Mickie. Where as Eve has just been facing Nattie because of CT and HDs feud, they werent the main part to it.....eh i lost my point

oh yeh stupid
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas Woman Of The Year Tourney (Round 1)   Dazzling Divas Woman Of The Year Tourney (Round 1) EmptyWed 11 Nov 2009, 1:36 pm

Blue Campbell wrote:
Gosh even fun contests turn into disaster, seems like I can't do shit because folks take everything so seriously. I mean lets look at Vixen's Diva Of The Month thing she does, despite the "marks" we have and compared to other forums, we dont have much but despite them, the right diva ends up winning diva of the month. How about having some faith in my contest? But whatever you said your piece.

this isnt fun though. you need to go to theme parks more and shit LOL.
the fact a lot of ppl find this concept to be stupid, must show that it aint fun.
and before you bitch saying only me and Kevin are saying it, a lot of ppl tend not to voice there opinions, but ive been told.

its not i dont have faith. its that doing ALL this is just pointless....why waste your own time...but like i said w.e
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas Woman Of The Year Tourney (Round 1)   Dazzling Divas Woman Of The Year Tourney (Round 1) EmptyWed 11 Nov 2009, 3:06 pm

I voted for Eve. Yeah Maryse was champ but while Maryse was out we saw Eve improve, she had matches with Nattie, Layla, Michelle. She held her own in the ring with them. She was supporting Cryme Tyme while they feuded with HD, Which was a good feud.

Eve has done a good job this year. smile

IMO Improving is an accomplishment. She is accomplishing a goal of hers.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas Woman Of The Year Tourney (Round 1)   Dazzling Divas Woman Of The Year Tourney (Round 1) EmptyWed 11 Nov 2009, 3:27 pm

Agreed with Janine and LOVE THE BATTLE! Its indeed a tight race.
Back to top Go down
Brad Vicious
Main Eventer
Brad Vicious

Male
Number of posts : 787
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Chris Jericho
Favorite WWE Diva : Natalya Neidhart and Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Alex Shelley/ Chris Sabin
Favorite TNA Knockout : Allissa Flash, Daffney, Tara and Hamada
Registration date : 2009-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas Woman Of The Year Tourney (Round 1)   Dazzling Divas Woman Of The Year Tourney (Round 1) EmptyWed 11 Nov 2009, 3:40 pm

I cant stand Eve, I think shes way to overhyped as someone who can wrestle, when all Ive seen is a moonsault.
Maryse may not be the best inring techniqian, but she got personality.
so Maryse it is smile
Back to top Go down
http://inthedoorway.deviantart.com/
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas Woman Of The Year Tourney (Round 1)   Dazzling Divas Woman Of The Year Tourney (Round 1) EmptyWed 11 Nov 2009, 3:43 pm

janine wrote:
I voted for Eve. Yeah Maryse was champ but while Maryse was out we saw Eve improve, she had matches with Nattie, Layla, Michelle. She held her own in the ring with them. She was supporting Cryme Tyme while they feuded with HD, Which was a good feud.

Eve has done a good job this year. smile

IMO Improving is an accomplishment. She is accomplishing a goal of hers.

I think i proved my point Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas Woman Of The Year Tourney (Round 1)   Dazzling Divas Woman Of The Year Tourney (Round 1) EmptyWed 11 Nov 2009, 5:31 pm

Score is now 8 for Eve and 6 for Maryse. Anything can happen smile
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas Woman Of The Year Tourney (Round 1)   Dazzling Divas Woman Of The Year Tourney (Round 1) EmptyWed 11 Nov 2009, 5:46 pm

lol, if Maryse loses because she had a injury she couldnt control...this is bullshit
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas Woman Of The Year Tourney (Round 1)   Dazzling Divas Woman Of The Year Tourney (Round 1) EmptyWed 11 Nov 2009, 5:55 pm

El Mesias wrote:
lol, if Maryse loses because she had a injury she couldnt control...this is bullshit
First off, did you vote? If not stop bitching and vote for Maryse if you want her to move on, every vote will be crucial in this tournament. Secondly if people have good reasons why they are voting for Eve, I honestly dont see the problem. People have a mind of there own and if they vote Eve then so be it. This is a forum effort, clearly more people want Eve to win (so far).
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas Woman Of The Year Tourney (Round 1)   Dazzling Divas Woman Of The Year Tourney (Round 1) EmptyWed 11 Nov 2009, 6:13 pm

Blue Campbell wrote:
El Mesias wrote:
First off, did you vote? If not stop bitching and vote for Maryse if you want her to move on, every vote will be crucial in this tournament.

A. no, i dont vote for shit you dont come up with yourself
B. i can voice my opinion when i want, however i want, so dont tell me to stop bitching
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas Woman Of The Year Tourney (Round 1)   Dazzling Divas Woman Of The Year Tourney (Round 1) EmptyWed 11 Nov 2009, 6:19 pm

Wow, there's a lot of complaining. It's just a poll, if you don't like it then why be in this thread or even vote? Of course there are going to be divas who win who don't deserve it but I doubt they'll end up winning the actual tourney so why does it matter so much who is in it?

Anyway, I voted for Maryse, she was the champion for half of the year and played her character so well. Eve was good but she didn't really do much this year, she has improved in the ring though.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas Woman Of The Year Tourney (Round 1)   Dazzling Divas Woman Of The Year Tourney (Round 1) EmptyWed 11 Nov 2009, 6:33 pm

El Mesias wrote:
Blue Campbell wrote:
El Mesias wrote:
First off, did you vote? If not stop bitching and vote for Maryse if you want her to move on, every vote will be crucial in this tournament.

B. i can voice my opinion when i want, however i want, so dont tell me to stop bitching

A.Aight if Maryse loses I dont want to hear you whining when you could have made a difference thumbs up And uhhhhhh stop throwing shit in my face, I dont come up with shit myself? ok so? I'm keeping the forum active aren't I?

B.Nice to know so dont bitch when someone else does it smile
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas Woman Of The Year Tourney (Round 1)   Dazzling Divas Woman Of The Year Tourney (Round 1) EmptyWed 11 Nov 2009, 7:12 pm

ahhhhhh again i can say how STUPID and MORONIC this contest is
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas Woman Of The Year Tourney (Round 1)   Dazzling Divas Woman Of The Year Tourney (Round 1) EmptyWed 11 Nov 2009, 7:16 pm

LL Sr. wrote:
ahhhhhh again i can say how STUPID and MORONIC this contest is

Don't worry i second that shifty
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas Woman Of The Year Tourney (Round 1)   Dazzling Divas Woman Of The Year Tourney (Round 1) EmptyWed 11 Nov 2009, 7:19 pm

Minterz wrote:
Wow, there's a lot of complaining. It's just a poll, if you don't like it then why be in this thread or even vote? Of course there are going to be divas who win who don't deserve it but I doubt they'll end up winning the actual tourney so why does it matter so much who is in it?

Anyway, I voted for Maryse, she was the champion for half of the year and played her character so well. Eve was good but she didn't really do much this year, she has improved in the ring though.
Thank you!
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas Woman Of The Year Tourney (Round 1)   Dazzling Divas Woman Of The Year Tourney (Round 1) EmptyWed 11 Nov 2009, 7:23 pm

It doesn't fucking matter. Eve isn't even deserving of being considered. Maryse has done WAY more then 50% of the roster despite being injured yet she is out in the first round? Compared to Eve who hasn't done shit all year?

The whole poll thing is Bullshit. You should have just narrowed it down to 8 and start off from there. But knowing your stupidity and stuborness, you just don't listen.

It's not about them winning or not, it's about prestige. If someone like Maryse is couldn't make it past round one....it's the first sign that this whole thing....is going to be a load of crap.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas Woman Of The Year Tourney (Round 1)   Dazzling Divas Woman Of The Year Tourney (Round 1) EmptyWed 11 Nov 2009, 7:31 pm

Well I would hope that people don't just vote on favorites when it comes to women like Michelle and Melina since both have had great years.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas Woman Of The Year Tourney (Round 1)   Dazzling Divas Woman Of The Year Tourney (Round 1) EmptyWed 11 Nov 2009, 7:36 pm

Minterz wrote:
Well I would hope that people don't just vote on favorites when it comes to women like Michelle and Melina since both have had great years.

That's the thing? Will the top 2 women of 2009 (WWE or TNA) be in the finals??? Or will it be Melina/Michelle & Beth (who hasn't done much) or Melina/Michelle & Natalya (Who hasn't done anything not worthy) or Melina/Michelle & Alicia (Who lets face it, hasn't had a better year then Mickie, Kong, Taylor, Sairta, Tara or ODB)

It's a shitty way to do it.....but Blue is just damn too hard headed to admit.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas Woman Of The Year Tourney (Round 1)   Dazzling Divas Woman Of The Year Tourney (Round 1) EmptyWed 11 Nov 2009, 7:38 pm

KiwiKevin wrote:
It doesn't fucking matter. Eve isn't even deserving of being considered. Maryse has done WAY more then 50% of the roster despite being injured yet she is out in the first round? Compared to Eve who hasn't done shit all year?

The whole poll thing is Bullshit. You should have just narrowed it down to 8 and start off from there. But knowing your stupidity and stuborness, you just don't listen.

It's not about them winning or not, it's about prestige. If someone like Maryse is couldn't make it past round one....it's the first sign that this whole thing....is going to be a load of crap.

that is one of his biggest problems
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas Woman Of The Year Tourney (Round 1)   Dazzling Divas Woman Of The Year Tourney (Round 1) EmptyWed 11 Nov 2009, 9:29 pm

Blue Campbell wrote:
El Mesias wrote:
Blue Campbell wrote:
El Mesias wrote:

A.Aight if Maryse loses I dont want to hear you whining when you could have made a difference Dazzling Divas Woman Of The Year Tourney (Round 1) 538892 And uhhhhhh stop throwing shit in my face, I dont come up with shit myself? ok so? I'm keeping the forum active aren't I?

B.Nice to know so dont bitch when someone else does it smile

lol, how can i make a difference when majority of the site has marks on it...and im not the only one bitching about this. so ha
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas Woman Of The Year Tourney (Round 1)   Dazzling Divas Woman Of The Year Tourney (Round 1) EmptyWed 11 Nov 2009, 9:46 pm

KiwiKevin wrote:

Actually its not the first sign because lets face it, there is a good 10-12 girls that had a better year then your precious Maryse so if she gets knocked out first round, oh well dunno

Quote :

lol, how can i make a difference when majority of the site has marks on it...and im not the only one bitching about this. so ha
Every forum has marks, you're just gonna have to deal
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas Woman Of The Year Tourney (Round 1)   Dazzling Divas Woman Of The Year Tourney (Round 1) EmptyWed 11 Nov 2009, 9:56 pm

Blue Campbell wrote:
KiwiKevin wrote:

Actually its not the first sign because lets face it, there is a good 10-12 girls that had a better year then your precious Maryse so if she gets knocked out first round, oh well Dazzling Divas Woman Of The Year Tourney (Round 1) 79573

Quote :

Every forum has marks, you're just gonna have to deal

and you're just gonna have to deal with the ppl who dont like this
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas Woman Of The Year Tourney (Round 1)   Dazzling Divas Woman Of The Year Tourney (Round 1) EmptyWed 11 Nov 2009, 10:15 pm

And they are going to have to continue dealing with my tournament smile See how that works? Moving on.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas Woman Of The Year Tourney (Round 1)   Dazzling Divas Woman Of The Year Tourney (Round 1) EmptyWed 11 Nov 2009, 10:17 pm

Blue Campbell wrote:
And they are going to have to continue dealing with my tournament smile See how that works? Moving on.....

i bet it doesnt have that happy ending...
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas Woman Of The Year Tourney (Round 1)   Dazzling Divas Woman Of The Year Tourney (Round 1) EmptyWed 11 Nov 2009, 10:19 pm

Serial wrote:
Blue Campbell wrote:

i bet it doesnt have that happy ending...
cool story bro thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas Woman Of The Year Tourney (Round 1)   Dazzling Divas Woman Of The Year Tourney (Round 1) Empty

Back to top Go down

Dazzling Divas Woman Of The Year Tourney (Round 1)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next