Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWE Losing Faith in Melina

Go down 
+12
Dead
Paul Wyatt
King Silva
Did You Miss Her?
X
Queen Mintz
Blue Ryder
KTV-Time
janine
The LL Father
Quisee
Eric
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Eric
Hall Of Famer
Eric

Male
Number of posts : 6318
Favorite WWE Diva : Top 5
(Including NXT)
#1 - Nikki Bella
#2 - Charlotte
#3 - Summer Rae
#4 - Eva Marie
#5 - Alicia Fox
Favorite TNA Knockout : Top 5
#1 - Brooke
#2 - Taryn Terrell
#3 - Angelina Love
#4 - Brittany
#5 - Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-11-15

WWE Losing Faith in Melina Empty
PostSubject: WWE Losing Faith in Melina   WWE Losing Faith in Melina EmptyFri 20 Nov 2009, 2:02 pm

A report in the latest issue of the Wrestling Observer newsletter suggests that WWE officials are losing faith in Divas Champion, Melina since her move to Raw last month.

It’s easy to see why, considering Melina hasn’t had great showings in the ring since moving to the red brand. Until her move on October 12th, it looked as though Melina was going to have a banner year — perhaps one of the best years for any Diva in recent years. Her work had been at a consistently high level since her return last November and it seems the move to Raw was something of a promotion. Since moving however, she hasn’t had great matches on television [particularly with Jillian] and house show reports haven’t been too favourable either.

Credit: diva-dirt
Back to top Go down
Quisee
Quisee

Male
Number of posts : 2178
Job/hobbies : Media Services department at Florissant Valley College
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: WWE Losing Faith in Melina   WWE Losing Faith in Melina EmptyFri 20 Nov 2009, 2:09 pm

I thought when Melina first returned from her ankle injury earlier this year on Raw I thought she had improved alot and become alot better than she was before but she has slown down and become sloppy in the ring hopefully she picks it back up
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: WWE Losing Faith in Melina   WWE Losing Faith in Melina EmptyFri 20 Nov 2009, 2:18 pm

I can see why they may be losing faith.
and at least they cant say its due to her watering down her skills on SD.
considering the only ppl shes faced are Michelle, who is a capable wrestler and Layla with whome she had some good chemistry.

i agree though, she hasnt had a single good performance on Raw since she was drafted. If anything the matches on superstars between Gail/Kelly/Alicia have been outshining Melina

awaits Melina marks to make excuses, well maybe not excuses...but disagree...using excuses >.<
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: WWE Losing Faith in Melina   WWE Losing Faith in Melina EmptyFri 20 Nov 2009, 3:32 pm

TBH, Not to make excuses Ill try not to, but they should have kept her on SD. She was fine in a feud with Michelle, one of the better womens feuds, they could have given her that womens title back even if she didnt get it back they could have had her feud with Nattie.

Im sorry but She was treated a lot better on SD. Yeah she jobbed to Michelle some but she also had some wins against her too. On Raw it looks like she will be jobbing to the almighty Maryse, yay something to look forward to. WWE Losing Faith in Melina Icon_rolleyes

On Raw they havent given her much to work with. But whatever I hope things pick back up for her.

My sugesstion: MOVE her back to SD and bring Maria to Raw.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: WWE Losing Faith in Melina   WWE Losing Faith in Melina EmptyFri 20 Nov 2009, 3:48 pm

Melina's matches has been far from a "High Level" since her return. Her only shine was her match with Beth Phoenix and that's it. Everything else (including her matches with Michelle) has been Mediocre at best.

She's meh and doesn't have the ability, credibilty and Star power to carry the women's division. Yes she is the most "over" diva on Raw her overness is not far from the fellow divas on Raw. She's a poor wrestler compared to Mickie, she couldn't carry the division on her own, it was damn obvious. I'm just suprised WWE was stupid enough to throw the division on her shoulders with no Natalya or Katie Lea to fall back on. With the exception of Maryse, the other girls don't have enough credibility to help carry the division.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: WWE Losing Faith in Melina   WWE Losing Faith in Melina EmptyFri 20 Nov 2009, 3:58 pm

Her matches with Michelle easily outshine hers with Beth. Im talking this year only. You really dont like her because she "steals" Mschif's moves. Boo freaking hoo. Get over it already and although im not ZOMG Crazy for Melina, she's definitely not a poor wrestler compared to Mickie. Melina goes out there and does something different every week unlike Mickie who (while on Raw) was boring as shit and her wrestling was not up to par. Seriously SD is the place to be, Melina shined there and now kinda sucks on Raw. Mickie sucked on Raw and is awesome on SD, Layla did absolutely nothing on Raw and look at her now. All this blame should go to WWE and the way they treat there divas imo.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: WWE Losing Faith in Melina   WWE Losing Faith in Melina EmptyFri 20 Nov 2009, 4:41 pm

It's really their own fault and that's no excuse, that's the truth. What have they really given her since she came to Raw? One minute matches with Jillian and a one minute match with Alicia? I still thought that match was becoming decent and it sucks that it couldn't last longer. If they feel this way they can just send her ass back to SD because that's when she was the best, SD has the better booking and treats their women a little better than on Raw

And yeah, Melina has actually been better than Mickie for awhile in my eyes. Mickie has been sloppy and does the same moves, she could at least switch them up but she's too damn lazy now since she gained weight and lost her passion. Melina brings something new to the table in every match, maybe she does need to slow down a bit with divas who can't keep up with her in the ring but she's had great matches with Michelle and Beth and has had good matches with Alicia and Layla
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
Quisee
Quisee

Male

PostSubject: Re: WWE Losing Faith in Melina   WWE Losing Faith in Melina EmptyFri 20 Nov 2009, 4:48 pm

Agree with Janie, Melina should have stayed on SD her matches with Michelle were good and had better booking.I think she should have defeated Michelle and then feuded with Natalya for the women's title on SD.

Last edited by quisee17 on Fri 20 Nov 2009, 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: WWE Losing Faith in Melina   WWE Losing Faith in Melina EmptyFri 20 Nov 2009, 4:50 pm

But Melina is a shitty/Mediocre poor wrestler. There is ALWAYS an akward moment in her matches, her set up to her moves are always anti-climatic. She is "Over creative" to the point that the bitch gets annoying and her moves come off looking shitty.

Since when was doing something new every week being a better wrestle? I guess Awesome Kong is one poor wrestler, she does the same in every match since her TNA debut Shocked

Melina is a Shitty wrestler, compared to MANY. She's akward, weird, and overhyped. Is she good? Yes I give her that, but she isn’t great, especially not great enough to carry the division on her own. You may say what the fuck you want about me “hating” Melina, but when it comes down to it. It’s just facts. Melina isn’t that great of a wrestle, but hell don’t tell her fans that.

Melina isn’t great, unless the spotlight is on her, it’s how it is. She’s not in the spotlight, she under performs. It’s just a Melina thing. She is far from consistent, she’s FAR FAR FAR from solid and yes she steals moves….and manages to under perform them. In a scale from 1 to 10. She’s a 6, but everyone hypes her up to be this 9…which is laughable
Back to top Go down
Quisee
Quisee

Male

PostSubject: Re: WWE Losing Faith in Melina   WWE Losing Faith in Melina EmptyFri 20 Nov 2009, 4:56 pm

Kevin does have some good points I like Melina but I have to agree she does seem to perform her best when the spotlight is on her and you should always try perform your best all the time not just when you are in the spotlight not taking anything away from her I still think Melina is a good wrestler.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: WWE Losing Faith in Melina   WWE Losing Faith in Melina EmptyFri 20 Nov 2009, 6:53 pm

From what I've seen Melina gives it her all in every match but we're all gonna have different OPINIONS, not FACTS, OPINIONS. smile
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: WWE Losing Faith in Melina   WWE Losing Faith in Melina EmptyFri 20 Nov 2009, 7:20 pm

Oh please get your head out of your own rear...Melina is a mediocre wrestler....it's a fact. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: WWE Losing Faith in Melina   WWE Losing Faith in Melina EmptyFri 20 Nov 2009, 7:47 pm

Do you not know the difference between a fact and an opinion? It hasn't been proven that Melina is just an okay wrestler. Some don't like her and think she sucks and some do like her and think she's a great wrestler. I think you need to get off your high horse and realize that just because you think she sucks doesn't make it a fact.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: WWE Losing Faith in Melina   WWE Losing Faith in Melina EmptyFri 20 Nov 2009, 8:36 pm

Does every Melina match have an akward moment? Yes....thus Fact
Does 50% of Melina matches leave a whole lot to be desired, especially for how much the bitch is hyped??? Yes....thus fact.
Is Melina far from the crispest and clean wrestlers out there?? Yes.....thus fact.

What haven't i said that isn't true, she's not that great of a wrestler and that is a FACT. I don't go around saying bitch can't wrestle, bitch can't wrestle, bitch can't wrestle without any valid reason.

I'm not the Biggest LuFisto fan....but btich can wrestle. I'm not the biggest Cindy Rogers fan...but btich can wrestle. I'm not going to belower anyones wrestling skills because i dislike them. If they can wrestle, they could wrestle, if they can't they can't. Like em or not.

I'm not saying Melina is this Horrible wrestle....but their are 30 girls i could think off who'd out wrestle Melina in a heart beat. The girl isn't great and that's a damn fact....like it or not.

If you can't see it, then you should do like suggested and pull your head out of your own rare end and see for yourself. if not i'll gladly run you over while i'm on my "High Horse"
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: WWE Losing Faith in Melina   WWE Losing Faith in Melina EmptyFri 20 Nov 2009, 8:45 pm

the only thing i can pick up on through all this is the whole having Natalya or Katie to fall back on....mainly because Vince likes Melina, cos she is "facially" attractive....more so then Katie and Natalya
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: WWE Losing Faith in Melina   WWE Losing Faith in Melina EmptySat 21 Nov 2009, 12:36 am

The only problem I have with Melina is that she moves to quick and does so many moves right after eachother, it makes things sloppy because some girls cannot keep up with her. So maybe if she slows down just a tad, things can be better for her imo
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: WWE Losing Faith in Melina   WWE Losing Faith in Melina EmptySat 21 Nov 2009, 12:52 am

Don't argue with Kevin, its his way or the highway. Melina needs to go heel, she was a better wrestler back then. She utlized a lot of mat work/submissions, rather than the high flying stuff she does now.

However, its not her fault. WWE isn't giving her anything decent to work with. They ruined her character, and gave her shitty time limits in matches. Within the last year, WWE has lost faith in Mickie, Melina, Alicia, Maria, Gail and the list goes on. THAT is the facts.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: WWE Losing Faith in Melina   WWE Losing Faith in Melina EmptySat 21 Nov 2009, 1:19 am

WAIT!! How many Melina's are there in the WWE???? Because obviously certain people aren't seeing the same matches I see, cause she's far from mediocre, she may not be the greatest wrestler alive, but she damn sure deserves more credit then that.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: WWE Losing Faith in Melina   WWE Losing Faith in Melina EmptySat 21 Nov 2009, 4:11 am

A couple of her matches with Jillian and Alicia have not been the best but still she is one of the 3 best divas on Raw so if they lose faith in her then they must not have much faith with any of the other 5-6 divas. .

I hope she gets back in favor or at least drops the title to Gail.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: WWE Losing Faith in Melina   WWE Losing Faith in Melina EmptySat 21 Nov 2009, 4:37 am

janine wrote:
TBH, Not to make excuses Ill try not to, but they should have kept her on SD. She was fine in a feud with Michelle, one of the better womens feuds, they could have given her that womens title back even if she didnt get it back they could have had her feud with Nattie.

Im sorry but She was treated a lot better on SD. Yeah she jobbed to Michelle some but she also had some wins against her too. On Raw it looks like she will be jobbing to the almighty Maryse, yay something to look forward to. WWE Losing Faith in Melina Icon_rolleyes

On Raw they havent given her much to work with. But whatever I hope things pick back up for her.

1 - She was? Any evidence of that?

2 - Perhaps there isn't anything there - or what they had in mind isn't going as planned bc she's not performing as well, or bc of the injury to Maryse. WWE Losing Faith in Melina 79573
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: WWE Losing Faith in Melina   WWE Losing Faith in Melina EmptySat 21 Nov 2009, 4:56 am

i didnt know jobbing to Michelle McCool was considered being treated better
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: WWE Losing Faith in Melina   WWE Losing Faith in Melina EmptySat 21 Nov 2009, 5:26 am

She was booked better on SD, her and Michelle had a great feud and some great matches, their NOC match sticks out the most to me. Compare that to what she's doing on Raw and what she did before and you can see that she was much better on SD and had some time to shine more.
Back to top Go down
Edgegore
Fox is the next big thing
Edgegore

Male
Number of posts : 1033
Job/hobbies : Working at the family business
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Randy "Kick em in the head" Orton
Edge
Kofi Kingston
Favorite WWE Diva : Laycool
Mickie James
Alicia Fox
Maryse

Favorite TNA Knockout : Beautiful People
Mickie James

Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: WWE Losing Faith in Melina   WWE Losing Faith in Melina EmptySat 21 Nov 2009, 12:27 pm

janine wrote:
T

WWE Losing Faith in Melina 921383 PLEASE GOD, NOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: WWE Losing Faith in Melina   WWE Losing Faith in Melina EmptySat 21 Nov 2009, 3:46 pm

Minterz wrote:
She was booked better on SD, her and Michelle had a great feud and some great matches, their NOC match sticks out the most to me. Compare that to what she's doing on Raw and what she did before and you can see that she was much better on SD and had some time to shine more.

but the point is, she was losing on SD and now shes winning on Raw....
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada

PostSubject: Re: WWE Losing Faith in Melina   WWE Losing Faith in Melina EmptySat 21 Nov 2009, 4:02 pm

She has beaten Michelle before on Smackdown, just not when the title was on the line. Point is she was being booked better there, thats what I was saying.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: WWE Losing Faith in Melina   WWE Losing Faith in Melina EmptySat 21 Nov 2009, 4:11 pm

and she lost to Michelle after she lost the title, constantly. again, how is that better booking when your ONLY feud on Smackdown is Michelle McCool
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: WWE Losing Faith in Melina   WWE Losing Faith in Melina EmptySat 21 Nov 2009, 5:18 pm

Winning doesn't mean she's being booked better on Raw especially since she's only winning in one minute matches. I would rather see a nice 4 or 5 minute match with her losing on SD than a one minute match with her winning on Raw. Fact is, she still had a great feud and matches with Michelle on SD whereas on Raw she's not doing shit. Maybe when Maryse returns they'll get a feud going
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: WWE Losing Faith in Melina   WWE Losing Faith in Melina EmptySat 21 Nov 2009, 7:01 pm

He means, when your on Smackdown, it's either your facing Michelle or in an allaince with her or your doing nothing. How is better booking when the only option you have is "Feud with Michelle"?

At least on Raw we had Melina-Jillian, Melina-Alicia seemingly Maryse-Melina in the works leading to Eve-Maryse, you know....change of pase....something Smackdown hasn't been familiar with the last 2 years.
Back to top Go down
LaylaMark
Midcarder
Midcarder
LaylaMark

Number of posts : 476
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Chris Jericho
Favorite WWE Diva : Queen Layla
Maryse
Natayla
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Sting
The Pope
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love
Lacey Von Erich
Sarita
Velvet Sky
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: WWE Losing Faith in Melina   WWE Losing Faith in Melina EmptySat 21 Nov 2009, 7:13 pm

LL Sr. wrote:
the only thing i can pick up on through all this is the whole having Natalya or Katie to fall back on....mainly because Vince likes Melina, cos she is "facially" attractive....more so then Katie and Natalya

Vince McMahon is a 64 year old relic at this point. The decisions he made? Just can't be trusted like they used to. Melina is NOT more attractive than Katie or Natayla...she has no ass and her teeth is fucked up. Nice splits to go along with her botches though.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: WWE Losing Faith in Melina   WWE Losing Faith in Melina EmptySat 21 Nov 2009, 7:19 pm

LaylaMark wrote:

she has no ass and her teeth is fucked up. Nice splits to go along with her botches though.

OMG I love you drool hilarious

I seriously thought i'm the only one who saw these flaws in her.....but hey if i said so i'd just be "bashing" her because i "hate" her. shifty
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: WWE Losing Faith in Melina   WWE Losing Faith in Melina EmptySat 21 Nov 2009, 7:22 pm

Even with her horse teeth...i think she is better lookng the Katie who has a round face, and other flaws pyshically i cant really put my finger on....maybe her hair. I also think she is better looking then Natalya, who with the right amount of makeup could pass as a man in drag...but thats just My Opinion though LOL.
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada

PostSubject: Re: WWE Losing Faith in Melina   WWE Losing Faith in Melina EmptySat 21 Nov 2009, 7:24 pm

Just becasue Melina isnt "perfect" doesnt mean shes not pretty. So what if Melina isnt "perfect" ? She may not have perfect Teeth, or the perfect face or body, it dont mean shes ugly.

But hey we have things we find or dont find attractive about people. Personally Ill take someone with some imperfections over an overly tanned bleached blonde with no imperfections. No Im not talking about Maryse.

I do take offense when people make fun of "imperfections" becasue all I have imprerfections. WWE Losing Faith in Melina 9121

Not everyone is "perfect". WWE Losing Faith in Melina Icon_rolleyes

Like I said what ever tickles your fancy.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: WWE Losing Faith in Melina   WWE Losing Faith in Melina EmptySat 21 Nov 2009, 7:54 pm

No one really said she "wasnt perfect" and even if they did, its their opinion...no reason to get defensive for her, its not like our opinions matter to anyone other then ourselves
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada

PostSubject: Re: WWE Losing Faith in Melina   WWE Losing Faith in Melina EmptySat 21 Nov 2009, 7:57 pm

^Im sorry. I just hate it when people call others ugly becasue they dont have the perfect face or the perfect teeth. They cant control all that unless you spend millons getting it fixed.

Im sorry I took offense. Im not excatly the perfect looking girl, so its easy I took offense.
If I was being mean then I aplogize. smile
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: WWE Losing Faith in Melina   WWE Losing Faith in Melina EmptySat 21 Nov 2009, 8:03 pm

Uhh hello? No one is perfect....really, no one is.

Everyone finds this one thing about a person that makes you attracted to them.

Look at Natalya, i find Natalya has this elegance to her....LL think she's a step away from looking like a drag queen....it's diffrence in opinion. Beauty is never a fact, because it's based on what you like.

hell i've often been off and on about someones look purely because of their personality. To a point where i was like "Why the fuck did i think he was hot?"...so it's all that one "thing" that you like that makes them attractive to you.
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada

PostSubject: Re: WWE Losing Faith in Melina   WWE Losing Faith in Melina EmptySat 21 Nov 2009, 8:09 pm

KiwiKevin wrote:
Uhh hello? No one is perfect....really, no one is.

Everyone finds this one thing about a person that makes you attracted to them.

Look at Natalya, i find Natalya has this elegance to her....LL think she's a step away from looking like a drag queen....it's diffrence in opinion. Beauty is never a fact, because it's based on what you like.

hell i've often been off and on about someones look purely because of their personality. To a point where i was like "Why the fuck did i think he was hot?"...so it's all that one "thing" that you like that makes them attractive to you.

That I agree with.

Im sorry if I offended anyone. Im just super sensitive. lol

WWE Losing Faith in Melina 727800
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: WWE Losing Faith in Melina   WWE Losing Faith in Melina EmptySun 22 Nov 2009, 1:38 am

Its ok Janine, we all have our favorites and we get defensive, it happens. Nothing to apoligize about hun.

Now I agree that Melina was booked on SD better, yea that's the McCool show but so what? Raw was the Trish show for how many years? My point is, each brand will have divas that will always be in the main storylines and currently that diva is MIchelle, but others benefit from it, Melina lost her Womens Championship but she was able to have one of the best divas matches this year, she got a few pinfall victories over Michelle and she was able to work longer matches on the blue brand. Melina was better over on SD, On Raw she is messing up, the matches are short. The division is basically a joke until Maryse comes back. Things should be able to pick up imo.
Back to top Go down
Quisee
Quisee

Male

PostSubject: Re: WWE Losing Faith in Melina   WWE Losing Faith in Melina EmptyMon 23 Nov 2009, 11:44 am

I think Melina is a good wrestler overall but like its been said many times she can be sloppy and I think because she moves too fast in the ring and does moves on girls who don't know how to take it but I hope she pulls it together but she isn't doing horrible atm.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: WWE Losing Faith in Melina   WWE Losing Faith in Melina EmptyMon 23 Nov 2009, 12:23 pm

Minterz wrote:
Winning doesn't mean she's being booked better on Raw especially since she's only winning in one minute matches. I would rather see a nice 4 or 5 minute match with her losing on SD than a one minute match with her winning on Raw. Fact is, she still had a great feud and matches with Michelle on SD whereas on Raw she's not doing shit. Maybe when Maryse returns they'll get a feud going

so you mean to tell me that the same ol feud every month is better booking? because i know theres only so much of the same ol shit that certain ppl can take. and besides, there was only another heel worth working with and that was Natalya and she had her own thing with the Hart Dynasty. but then again working against the same person for months obviously means the booking was better WWE Losing Faith in Melina Icon_rolleyes

KiwiKevin wrote:
He means, when your on Smackdown, it's either your facing Michelle or in an allaince with her or your doing nothing. How is better booking when the only option you have is "Feud with Michelle"?

At least on Raw we had Melina-Jillian, Melina-Alicia seemingly Maryse-Melina in the works leading to Eve-Maryse, you know....change of pase....something Smackdown hasn't been familiar with the last 2 years.

yeah, but the feud with Michelle McCool was THAT great, because she was the only heel decent enough to work with
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: WWE Losing Faith in Melina   WWE Losing Faith in Melina EmptyMon 23 Nov 2009, 12:36 pm

Blue there is a reason why the women's division suffered when Trish got injured and retired........because they built their division around her..... shifty
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: WWE Losing Faith in Melina   WWE Losing Faith in Melina EmptyMon 23 Nov 2009, 12:39 pm

thats true. even with half the divas being less then great in the ring, if WWE actually put some effort in, then it could still work
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: WWE Losing Faith in Melina   WWE Losing Faith in Melina EmptyMon 23 Nov 2009, 7:46 pm

Chuck Norris wrote:
Minterz wrote:

so you mean to tell me that the same ol feud every month is better booking? because i know theres only so much of the same ol shit that certain ppl can take. and besides, there was only another heel worth working with and that was Natalya and she had her own thing with the Hart Dynasty. but then again working against the same person for months obviously means the booking was better WWE Losing Faith in Melina Icon_rolleyes
It's better than having a two week feud with no build like they just did with Melina/Alicia. I didn't mind Melina/Michelle because it was a great feud, they had great chemistry. I know Melina/Alicia have chemistry but they didn't even give them time on Raw to have a proper feud
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: WWE Losing Faith in Melina   WWE Losing Faith in Melina EmptyMon 23 Nov 2009, 9:43 pm

Minterz wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:
Minterz wrote:

It's better than having a two week feud with no build like they just did with Melina/Alicia. I didn't mind Melina/Michelle because it was a great feud, they had great chemistry. I know Melina/Alicia have chemistry but they didn't even give them time on Raw to have a proper feud

it wasnt a 2 week feud, it was a random title match earned in a battle royal
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: WWE Losing Faith in Melina   WWE Losing Faith in Melina EmptyMon 23 Nov 2009, 9:51 pm

Chuck Norris wrote:
Minterz wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:
Minterz wrote:

i agree that is precisly what it was. Raw dont have feuds like SD do. i mentioned before its basically, "I won battle royal, i want title", it happened for Kelly, Beth and Alicia...its either that or WWE fucking with Jillian marks and having her win, which was basically done just to make Mickie lose as she moved to SD, and make Melina debut strong
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: WWE Losing Faith in Melina   WWE Losing Faith in Melina EmptyMon 23 Nov 2009, 10:17 pm

KiwiKevin wrote:
LaylaMark wrote:

she has no ass and her teeth is fucked up. Nice splits to go along with her botches though.

OMG I love you drool hilarious

I seriously thought i'm the only one who saw these flaws in her.....but hey if i said so i'd just be "bashing" her because i "hate" her. shifty

So what your saying, is you love people who support your view, but hate people who don't? Cultural rev much?!

But, I think what Janine means is that on Smackdown, Melina was as over as anything. She was booked in 6-8 minute matches, involved in fueds with McCool and getting backstage segments and storylines. On Raw, she is involved in 3 minute matches (if that), and seen backstage smiling at the tv (yep, thats what Raw classes as a promo these days). It might just be me, but I'd rather lose to someone in a lengthy fued with a decent lengthed match then win to someone in a one minute match. But, that might just be me Wink

These are the facts. On Smackdown, Gail was a superb wrestler, and was getting decent matches. On Raw, she is jobbing to everyone and anyone, and getting shitty ring time. Mickie was doing shit on Raw, yet as soon as she moves to Smackdown, there is improvement in her ring abilities, and she is getting decent promo time and ring time. She is developing her character. Argue this all you want, but tell me how Raw is booked better than Smackdown? Same happened with Ashley, Torrie, Victoria, Maria, Beth, all when their careers weren't at the best place. Smackdown brought them back.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: WWE Losing Faith in Melina   WWE Losing Faith in Melina EmptyMon 23 Nov 2009, 10:41 pm

Chuck Norris wrote:
Minterz wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:
Minterz wrote:

Right and this helps your argument how? It just shows that she was booked better on SD because she was in an actual feud with great matches whereas on Raw she's only in 2 minute matches

I totally agree with everything you said, TRX. You're definitely not alone
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: WWE Losing Faith in Melina   WWE Losing Faith in Melina EmptyMon 23 Nov 2009, 10:58 pm

X how was moving to SD a good move for Victoria
i agree with the others, but if anything Victoria there was a waste
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: WWE Losing Faith in Melina   WWE Losing Faith in Melina EmptyTue 24 Nov 2009, 2:31 am

Minterz wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:
Minterz wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:
Minterz wrote:

Right and this helps your argument how? It just shows that she was booked better on SD because she was in an actual feud with great matches whereas on Raw she's only in 2 minute matches

I totally agree with everything you said, TRX. You're definitely not alone

and how does it support your argument, that there were no promos, or angles leading up to the match that constitues a feud? tell me...where? again, fighting only Michelle McCool is great booking, i commend you for being that blind
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: WWE Losing Faith in Melina   WWE Losing Faith in Melina EmptyTue 24 Nov 2009, 4:02 am

It doesn't frickin matter if she was only feuding with Michelle, I've already stated they had great matches, SD gives the women more time in the ring, backstage segments, and builds feuds, all you get on Raw are 2 minute matches, a #1 contenders match, and then the title match a week or two later, no build, no nothing. Look at Mickie, after Maryse was injured she went through Beth, Gail, and Alicia just like that, no real buildup or anything, gets drafted to SD and boom, she's in backstage segments and doing much better.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: WWE Losing Faith in Melina   WWE Losing Faith in Melina EmptyTue 24 Nov 2009, 4:17 am

lmfao, and yet...feudin with one woman still constitues as great booking
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE Losing Faith in Melina   WWE Losing Faith in Melina Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE Losing Faith in Melina
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next