Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wii, PS3, Xbox 360 chat`

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MkGtOmEr
Legend
MkGtOmEr

Male
Number of posts : 4296
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Wii, PS3, Xbox 360 chat` Empty
PostSubject: Wii, PS3, Xbox 360 chat`   Wii, PS3, Xbox 360 chat` EmptySat 21 Nov 2009, 2:28 am

I'm not a big gamer but I've been getting pretty bored lately & I was wondering, which system would be the best to get?
All my friends have 360's & they said it was a hassle..

I guess You have to by hard drives, subscribe to Xbox Live.. would it be alot easier to get PS3, doesn't all that shiit come free?

& what about the Wii, is that just for little kids.. what's the deal with that????

I NEED INFORMATION FROM YOU 'THE PEOPLE'.
Back to top Go down
http://twitch.tv/mkgtomer
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Wii, PS3, Xbox 360 chat`   Wii, PS3, Xbox 360 chat` EmptySat 21 Nov 2009, 3:55 am

I say get a 360, they're f'n great!!!
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Wii, PS3, Xbox 360 chat`   Wii, PS3, Xbox 360 chat` EmptySat 21 Nov 2009, 4:38 am

the Wii is the only system that gets you involved in the game, instead of sitting there
Back to top Go down
MkGtOmEr
Legend
MkGtOmEr

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wii, PS3, Xbox 360 chat`   Wii, PS3, Xbox 360 chat` EmptySat 21 Nov 2009, 4:44 am

Chuck Norris wrote:
the Wii is the only system that gets you involved in the game, instead of sitting there

Hahaha, yeah.. I bought a Wii today.. it's Awesome!
for some reason I thought everyone here wouldn't like them..
that's why I wanted to get your opinion first before I said anything,
but yeah.. I'm not a big gamer but just decided to pick up a Wii..
I just got the demo games, heading out tomarrow to see what they have out for Games.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wii, PS3, Xbox 360 chat`   Wii, PS3, Xbox 360 chat` EmptySat 21 Nov 2009, 4:47 am

the Wii sports game? thats epic
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Wii, PS3, Xbox 360 chat`   Wii, PS3, Xbox 360 chat` EmptySat 21 Nov 2009, 4:49 am

GET THE BOXING GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I whooped Angel's ass in that, it seemed like his little guy just kept running into my fist, needless to say he was soon KO'd, cuz thats how I roll.
Back to top Go down
MkGtOmEr
Legend
MkGtOmEr

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wii, PS3, Xbox 360 chat`   Wii, PS3, Xbox 360 chat` EmptySat 21 Nov 2009, 4:59 am

Chuck Norris wrote:
the Wii sports game? thats epic
Hahaha, yeah it's pretty Cool..

さまざ wrote:
GET THE BOXING GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I whooped Angel's ass in that, it seemed like his little guy just kept running into my fist, needless to say he was soon KO'd, cuz thats how I roll.
The boxing game that came with the Wii Sports or something else?

Has anyone played SvR2010 with Wii yet?
I heard it was MAD awesome!
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wii, PS3, Xbox 360 chat`   Wii, PS3, Xbox 360 chat` EmptySat 21 Nov 2009, 5:00 am

wii boxing is already on the sports game, and no i havent played 2010 for it yet. you can use the Gamecube controller for it, which is epic. i have GC so its a plus for me
Back to top Go down
MkGtOmEr
Legend
MkGtOmEr

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wii, PS3, Xbox 360 chat`   Wii, PS3, Xbox 360 chat` EmptySat 21 Nov 2009, 5:03 am

Chuck Norris wrote:
wii boxing is already on the sports game, and no i havent played 2010 for it yet. you can use the Gamecube controller for it, which is epic. i have GC so its a plus for me

Oh.. yeah a buddy hooked Me up with a GameCube controller.
This is probably a no brainer but Wii does have Online gameplay where You can play against each other right?
Back to top Go down
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female
Number of posts : 12559
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kofi Kingston, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Evan Bourne, John Cena, MVP, Ted Dibiase, and John Morrison.
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : MCMG, AJ Styles, Hernandez
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taylor Wilde, Sarita
Registration date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Wii, PS3, Xbox 360 chat`   Wii, PS3, Xbox 360 chat` EmptySat 21 Nov 2009, 10:54 am

Wii FTW!!! raise your hands up
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wii, PS3, Xbox 360 chat`   Wii, PS3, Xbox 360 chat` EmptySat 21 Nov 2009, 3:51 pm

M.k.G,t` wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:

Oh.. yeah a buddy hooked Me up with a GameCube controller.
This is probably a no brainer but Wii does have Online gameplay where You can play against each other right?

it does
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wii, PS3, Xbox 360 chat`   Wii, PS3, Xbox 360 chat` EmptySat 21 Nov 2009, 4:31 pm

Well, all the systems are pretty great..

Xbox has the best games, but you have to pay for Xbox Live, but no.. the harddrive comes with it.

PS3's have free online.. so if you're into that, I'd go into that direction. The Wii has free online too.. but it's not the best.

The Wii doesn't have the best games.. but some of their interactive shit is pretty badass.

Either way you go, it's not bad decision.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wii, PS3, Xbox 360 chat`   Wii, PS3, Xbox 360 chat` EmptySat 21 Nov 2009, 4:40 pm

Wii...has some of the best games out there. this is coming from someone who HAS a Wii
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wii, PS3, Xbox 360 chat`   Wii, PS3, Xbox 360 chat` EmptySat 21 Nov 2009, 5:03 pm

I have a Wii too.

It's got some good games.. but I'm saying, not the best.
Back to top Go down
MkGtOmEr
Legend
MkGtOmEr

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wii, PS3, Xbox 360 chat`   Wii, PS3, Xbox 360 chat` EmptySat 21 Nov 2009, 5:26 pm

I like the interactive deal... I'm thinking about getting that new Tony Hawk game, it look's MAD awesome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wii, PS3, Xbox 360 chat`   Wii, PS3, Xbox 360 chat` Empty

Back to top Go down

Wii, PS3, Xbox 360 chat`
Page 1 of 1