Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is it better to be a Diva or Knockout

Go down 
+11
King Silva
Dead
Jordan H.
StratusOrton
The Sexy Vixen
LaylaMark
Angelwilliamsfan
janine
The LL Father
KTV-Time
Quisee
15 posters

WWE Diva
Is it better to be a Diva or Knockout Vote_lcap 22% Is it better to be a Diva or Knockout Vote_rcap
 22%  [ 4 ]
TNA Knockout
Is it better to be a Diva or Knockout Vote_lcap 78% Is it better to be a Diva or Knockout Vote_rcap
 78%  [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 18

AuthorMessage
Quisee
Quisee

Male
Number of posts : 2178
Job/hobbies : Media Services department at Florissant Valley College
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Is it better to be a Diva or Knockout Empty
PostSubject: Is it better to be a Diva or Knockout   Is it better to be a Diva or Knockout EmptyMon 23 Nov 2009, 11:38 am

Lets say its a unsigned female wrestler and she has a contract offer from WWE and a contract offer for TNA at the same time. Which company would be a better choice for her to join in your opinion?
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Is it better to be a Diva or Knockout   Is it better to be a Diva or Knockout EmptyMon 23 Nov 2009, 11:55 am

TNA, WWE exploits theit women for their sex-a-peal. TNA Exploits their women with their "Skills"........I say "skilled" because....let's face it..TNA has a handfull of women who lack in that department
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Is it better to be a Diva or Knockout   Is it better to be a Diva or Knockout EmptyMon 23 Nov 2009, 12:05 pm

it depends on whether the woman cares about being exploited for looks
if they dont care, then wwe, mainly for the money
if they do care, then tna
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Is it better to be a Diva or Knockout   Is it better to be a Diva or Knockout EmptyMon 23 Nov 2009, 4:02 pm

I think TNA. They care more about Wrestling then looks. There are different Knockouts of all shapes and sizes and looks. Someone who is a wrestler and Not a "model" will have a better chance in TNA then WWE.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
Angelwilliamsfan
Legend

Female
Number of posts : 2529
Job/hobbies : Being bitchy, annoying a few ppl here
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Matt Striker/Cm punk
Favorite WWE Diva : Nattie
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Joe
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina love
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Is it better to be a Diva or Knockout   Is it better to be a Diva or Knockout EmptyTue 24 Nov 2009, 2:29 am

TNA, wwe might have the money but if u work tna and indies i doubt u'll miss that much on the money since the divas really dont get paid as much has their male counter parts.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Is it better to be a Diva or Knockout   Is it better to be a Diva or Knockout EmptyTue 24 Nov 2009, 11:22 am

they still get paid more then ppl on indies and stuff though.
and yeh divas dont get paid much because they arent the main part of the show.
its one of the reasons that ppl use divas matches as bath room breaks, because their feuds arent as major as any of the male feuds, and missing a diva match here and there wouldnt bother them as much, compared to if they missed a dx v jerishow match...
but like i said divas still get more money then ko's and indies, most are on at least 25k a month
but some do care more the wrestling then money
Back to top Go down
LaylaMark
Midcarder
Midcarder
LaylaMark

Number of posts : 476
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Chris Jericho
Favorite WWE Diva : Queen Layla
Maryse
Natayla
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Sting
The Pope
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love
Lacey Von Erich
Sarita
Velvet Sky
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Is it better to be a Diva or Knockout   Is it better to be a Diva or Knockout EmptyTue 24 Nov 2009, 6:04 pm

Is this a joke? Angelina Love and Awesome Kong was carrying the KO division and getting better ratings than Angle/Main Event Mafia segments and built up main events.

Mickie James, the most over on the WWE roster, is used as a punchline to try to get Michelle McCool over and is jobbed out to get Melina the title on Raw? WTF kind of nonsense is that?
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Is it better to be a Diva or Knockout   Is it better to be a Diva or Knockout EmptyTue 24 Nov 2009, 6:10 pm

TNA - lighter schedule, utilized for talents over looks.

i'd take TNA over WWE any day...especially with the constant accusations towards Batista and Orton for harrassing divas.

then there's the WWE backstage politics...

seems like a horrible work environment. Money isnt worth that kind of stress.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
StratusOrton
New Talent
New Talent

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Is it better to be a Diva or Knockout   Is it better to be a Diva or Knockout EmptyTue 24 Nov 2009, 11:48 pm

That would depend on the ultimate goal of the woman in question. If a woman is looking for the opportunity to wrestle with job security, a well sized pay cheque, and a greater opportunity of exposure, then WWE is definitely the place for her.

If they're more concerned with being used well, TNA is probably the better choice, though in all honesty, I don't think TNA's division is leaps and bounds better than WWE's. I think TNA once had a division which was impressive, mainly when it focused on Gail and Kong, but now, I don't really see anything so far beyond what WWE could produce. I think TNA has the edge in terms of producing a diverse group of female characters that represent all sizes, colours and wrestling ability. To be honest, TNA has a good set of women who aren't very wrestling inclined so it's not like TNA doesn't have its fair share of eye candy women who can't really do anything but look good in a bikini...if that much.
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Is it better to be a Diva or Knockout   Is it better to be a Diva or Knockout EmptyWed 25 Nov 2009, 2:55 am

LaylaMark wrote:
Is this a joke? Angelina Love and Awesome Kong was carrying the KO division and getting better ratings than Angle/Main Event Mafia segments and built up main events.

Jeez, another MEM hater. Thanks to them, TNA HAS ratings-the company would be in the garbage right now if they had never been put together; end of story.

TNA, if she cares about having a career

WWE, if she only cares about money and fame
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Is it better to be a Diva or Knockout   Is it better to be a Diva or Knockout EmptyWed 25 Nov 2009, 3:03 am

Jordan Harvey Version 1.0 wrote:
LaylaMark wrote:

Jeez, another MEM hater. Thanks to them, TNA HAS ratings-the company would be in the garbage right now if they had never been put together; end of story.

they honestly think one KO segment puts Impact in the 2.0 rating, lol
Back to top Go down
LaylaMark
Midcarder
Midcarder
LaylaMark

Number of posts : 476
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Chris Jericho
Favorite WWE Diva : Queen Layla
Maryse
Natayla
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Sting
The Pope
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love
Lacey Von Erich
Sarita
Velvet Sky
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Is it better to be a Diva or Knockout   Is it better to be a Diva or Knockout EmptyWed 25 Nov 2009, 3:32 am

Jordan Harvey Version 1.0 wrote:
LaylaMark wrote:

What the fuck you talking about? Sting got ratings but the Main Event Mafia NEVER outdrew the Beautiful People segments/matches. They basically always get the top of the hour spot these days because they kept outdrawing Angle/Nash/Booker/AJ Styles/Samoa Joe/Dudleyz. It never failed. Didn't matter where you put them on the card. They kept getting the highest rated segment of the night. Cheerleader Melissa and Daizee Haze had the ONE match on TNA with no build and they got the highest rated segment on Impact over another Angle lecture promo that fans turned the channel on.

And no one has to "honestly think" shit. It's been DOCUMENTED all year. The Knockouts are the stars of TNA, not the TNA Champion or the X Division champion. Those days are dead.
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male

PostSubject: Re: Is it better to be a Diva or Knockout   Is it better to be a Diva or Knockout EmptyWed 25 Nov 2009, 3:54 am

Do you have proof of anything that you are talking about?
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Is it better to be a Diva or Knockout   Is it better to be a Diva or Knockout EmptyWed 25 Nov 2009, 4:13 am

hes referring to the 10 minute segment that had a million viewers, even tho those same viewers were there prior to the segment even taking place. saying the KO division is bigger than the X Division is a fucking laugh and a half. thats why most of the X Division matches get a "THIS IS AWESOME" chant while the KO matches get cheers at best
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Is it better to be a Diva or Knockout   Is it better to be a Diva or Knockout EmptyWed 25 Nov 2009, 5:06 am

I voted for Diva because the WWE is a WAY better company than TNA. If you want more opportunities then for sure WWE.

But it depends on the woman wrestler. If she is ugly then for sure TNA because they will sign any woman, looks don't mean a thing. If they are a model who wants to learn to wrestle then WWE for sure because they love them some models turn wrestlers.

But if you are pretty much good in both categories I would for sure point you in the wwe's direction. The women's title is the best title that any woman wrestler can win so that has a lot to do with it. I mean wouldn't any women's wrestler want to add her name to the list that includes HOFers like Moolah and Sheri and for sure future HOFers Trish and Lita?

50+ years >>> 2 years. Is it better to be a Diva or Knockout 97925
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male

PostSubject: Re: Is it better to be a Diva or Knockout   Is it better to be a Diva or Knockout EmptyWed 25 Nov 2009, 4:14 pm

And exactly how do you mean WWE is a 'better company' than TNA? Are you referring to their stock and longevity (for now) or are you just saying that because Vince is speaking to the mark within you and convinces you of that thus you are being biased?

Last edited by Jordan Harvey Version 1.0 on Wed 25 Nov 2009, 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Is it better to be a Diva or Knockout   Is it better to be a Diva or Knockout EmptyWed 25 Nov 2009, 4:21 pm

ssilva872 wrote:
I voted for Diva because the WWE is a WAY better company than TNA. If you want more opportunities then for sure WWE.

But it depends on the woman wrestler. If she is ugly then for sure TNA because they will sign any woman, looks don't mean a thing. If they are a model who wants to learn to wrestle then WWE for sure because they love them some models turn wrestlers.

But if you are pretty much good in both categories I would for sure point you in the wwe's direction. The women's title is the best title that any woman wrestler can win so that has a lot to do with it. I mean wouldn't any women's wrestler want to add her name to the list that includes HOFers like Moolah and Sheri and for sure future HOFers Trish and Lita?

so if shes ugly that means she right away goes to TNA? what kind of ignorant statement is that, WWE has had their fair share of "ugly" women in the past, for example: Candice Michelle, Ashley Massaro. going to WWE, regardless if you can wrestle or wanna learn how to wrestle, can kill your career based on how high they like you
Back to top Go down
Lauren
World Champion
World Champion
Lauren

Female
Number of posts : 1119
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Is it better to be a Diva or Knockout   Is it better to be a Diva or Knockout EmptyWed 25 Nov 2009, 4:48 pm

Okay, I'm a female wrestler who grew up loving wrestling, so I decide to wrestle for my livelyhood even though such a career is a high risk. I take two jobs to pay for the wrestling school that I busted my ass through taking more bruises and bumps than I care to think about. A year later I'm on the road working in school gyms for a lousy 50-100 dollars per show since I don't have the big name behind me. After 2 long years of traveling from city to city working at various feds, eating ramen because it's the only thing I can afford, and taking shit from my 2 bosses from my two jobs because I keep taking sick days in order to wrestle at a show; I finally gain a vital cult following. My following grows, so the wrestling world pays attention. They like me, no they love me, love me to the point where I'm in PWI magazine as one top female stars to look out for.

Now, the two biggest companies in North America come calling, one one hand we have the WWE. A company that will only like me for my looks until those dry up and I'm jobbing to a failed Maxiam model who was handed her contract for her looks and would gladly quit the company should Hollywood come knocking. I would spend 300 days on the road, putting aside any dreams of having a family. I would spend a better part of my time fighting off the advances of the boys in the back like Batista who feel that I'm just a pair of tits and ass there for his amusement and pleasure and not a person. If I'm not in the women's title feud (Because let's face it, it's been years since the WWE actually pulled off a women's storyline that didn't revolve around the title), I'd be bitchy female heel #4 or Smiling face diva #2. Hey, I'll be making plenty of cash, I'll get that exposure, but at the end of the day all the money and exposure in the world wouldn't make up for the fact that I just had to help some former hooters waitress through a bikini waterballoon match since the bitch can't wrestle or that I'm pushing 40 and still can't start the family that I want to have.

Now on the other hand you have TNA, not quite as big as WWE, but you'll get a nice bit of exposure to the more hardcore wrestling fans who'll watch any form of grappling. I'm not making that much money as I would in the WWE, but it's a nice amount of cash so I live a rather modest life. I'm surrounded by other girls like me who love wrestling and know what the hell they're doing in a match. I get respected from the guys in the back because they see me as an equal and busted their asses the same way that I did. I get to be my own character and not just generic the character the writers want me to be, I actually stand out as my own person. Because of the easier work load, I don't have to travel that much and if I want to start a family of my own, I've got the blessings from the company.

So if I was some chick who couldn't get into modeling no matter how hard I tried, I'd go for WWE; who gives a fuck about learning about what an Armbar is when you can get a women's title shot at Wrestlemania and a Playboy cover! [/sarcasm]

But since I'm woman that loves wresting and would like to be respected for my talent and ability rather than my tits and ass, I'm going with TNA. Unless the WWE does a complete overhaul of the way they treat their female workers, you can call me the newest top knockout.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Is it better to be a Diva or Knockout   Is it better to be a Diva or Knockout EmptyWed 25 Nov 2009, 5:02 pm

Ok let me just say ssilva872 has unloaded the biggest load of bullshit i've heard in a long time. This is beyond Blue's stupidity. And that's saying a lot....because blue talks load of shit 99.9999% of the time.

Ok where do i start?

ssilva872 wrote:
But it depends on the woman wrestler. If she is ugly then for sure TNA because they will sign any woman, looks don't mean a thing.

Ok, wtf?? is Lacey von Erich ugly? is Alissa Flash ugly? IS Sarita ugly? is Taylor Wilde ugly? Is Daffney ugly?? what the fuck are you taking about. because as far as i know those women are 10X hotter then horse teeth Melina, plastic Jillian, odd shaped face Katie lea, odd teeth Kelly, odd face Angela Fong.....so where the fuck are you going with this? Take that shallow remark and shove it up your ass please. it's not the least fucking bit funny.

ssilva872 wrote:
The women's title is the best title that any woman wrestler can win so that has a lot to do with it.

Uhh and within the 15 year that the title has been braught back, you can have your name next to Stephanie McMahon, Candice Michelle, Michelle McCool, Debra, the kat & Hervina.......TNA hasn't been stupid yet and as far as the Knockouts title goes, it currently has more importance then the US title, WWE women's & Divas title, the ECW title, the X-division title, the Global title and TNA's tag team title. The Knockouts Title is currently the most important women's title in Wrestling. For one, the fans actually care about the matches. People actually enjoy the matches and they don't see a knockouts match as a piss break. Well maybe 5% still do, but it's a whole lot less then the amount of people who take a divas match as a bathroom break. The women's title has no importance what so ever.

ssilva872 wrote:
I mean wouldn't any women's wrestler want to add her name to the list that includes HOFers like Moolah and Sheri and for sure future HOFers Trish and Lita? .

like mentioned before.....and Candice Michelle, Debra, The Kat, Hervina Stephanie mcMahon.....Michelle McCool......
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Is it better to be a Diva or Knockout   Is it better to be a Diva or Knockout EmptyWed 25 Nov 2009, 8:58 pm

Chuck Norris wrote:
ssilva872 wrote:

so if shes ugly that means she right away goes to TNA? what kind of ignorant statement is that, WWE has had their fair share of "ugly" women in the past, for example: Candice Michelle, Ashley Massaro. going to WWE, regardless if you can wrestle or wanna learn how to wrestle, can kill your career based on how high they like you

that tbh is pure opinion dont forget, and also WWE only hired her because she won the contest, and they saw Candice as attractive
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Is it better to be a Diva or Knockout   Is it better to be a Diva or Knockout EmptyWed 25 Nov 2009, 9:13 pm

have you honestly looked at both of them in the face? both arent pretty at all
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Is it better to be a Diva or Knockout   Is it better to be a Diva or Knockout EmptyWed 25 Nov 2009, 9:16 pm

as i said thats still an opinion, as what you find to be pretty someone else may not find it to be pretty.
i personally agree with you, but those two as an example isnt backin up an argument, as its opinion not fact
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Is it better to be a Diva or Knockout   Is it better to be a Diva or Knockout EmptyThu 26 Nov 2009, 1:03 am

Chuck Norris wrote:
ssilva872 wrote:

Its not ignorant if its true, TNA will hire girls that arent that attractive like (ODB, Kong) and WWE wont, in the past they had ugly chicks but WWE wasn't petty/retarded/dumb back then when it came to there divas and sorry but you think Candice and Ashley were ugly? Thats on you, They were pretty attractive in WWE's eyes smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is it better to be a Diva or Knockout   Is it better to be a Diva or Knockout EmptyThu 26 Nov 2009, 1:08 am

Candice was fucking plastic with huge fake tits on. That's just gross. Guys buy into the tits, though.

Ashley looked like a dude on a women's body, and again, the huge tits lured guys in.

Neither were that attractive.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Is it better to be a Diva or Knockout   Is it better to be a Diva or Knockout EmptyThu 26 Nov 2009, 1:09 am

Blue Campbell wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:
ssilva872 wrote:

Its not ignorant if its true, TNA will hire girls that arent that attractive like (ODB, Kong) and WWE wont, in the past they had ugly chicks but WWE wasn't petty/retarded/dumb back then when it came to there divas and sorry but you think Candice and Ashley were ugly? Thats on you, They were pretty attractive in WWE's eyes smile

and in 90% of the wrestling community, who had to see both on a weekly basis, including most of the members on here not including marks, have said that both are horrendous
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Is it better to be a Diva or Knockout   Is it better to be a Diva or Knockout EmptyThu 26 Nov 2009, 1:53 am

A few thousand people on the internet does not mean shit to the millions of WWE Fans, some find those girls attractive, others dont

Famous Last Glitch wrote:
Candice was fucking plastic with huge fake tits on. That's just gross. Guys buy into the tits, though.

Ashley looked like a dude on a women's body, and again, the huge tits lured guys in.

Neither were that attractive.
Thanks for sharing your thoughts on there looks smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is it better to be a Diva or Knockout   Is it better to be a Diva or Knockout EmptyThu 26 Nov 2009, 2:02 am

Yeah.. fat guys who live on their couch, which is HALF of the WWE fanbase, with no life.. think they're hot.

And, it might be my opinion.. but.. it's a fact that the tits lure the guys in. You're looking at the huge tits, and not at their faces.

You cannot look directly at Candice's grotesque, plastic face and tell me it's pretty.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Is it better to be a Diva or Knockout   Is it better to be a Diva or Knockout EmptyThu 26 Nov 2009, 2:06 am

Candice has a pretty face but a fucked up nose, I said it and I dont care if I'm the only one smile I know my taste and Candice is beautiful smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is it better to be a Diva or Knockout   Is it better to be a Diva or Knockout EmptyThu 26 Nov 2009, 2:08 am

So Blue thinks plastic is beautiful.. Is it just me or is this guy a dumbfuck?
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Is it better to be a Diva or Knockout   Is it better to be a Diva or Knockout EmptyThu 26 Nov 2009, 2:10 am

Nice! Thats really nice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is it better to be a Diva or Knockout   Is it better to be a Diva or Knockout EmptyThu 26 Nov 2009, 2:11 am

Yeah.. he is.

..I wonder what he does to his plastic milk jugs.
Back to top Go down
Angelwilliamsfan
Legend

Female

PostSubject: Re: Is it better to be a Diva or Knockout   Is it better to be a Diva or Knockout EmptyThu 26 Nov 2009, 1:01 pm

i thought candice was pretty too, just cause u like natural beauty doesnt mean everyone else does.

i thought ashley was pretty too when she had the pink strikes in her hair. then she changed it and i didnt care has much.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Is it better to be a Diva or Knockout   Is it better to be a Diva or Knockout EmptyThu 26 Nov 2009, 3:00 pm

so you like ppl who fake their beauty?
Back to top Go down
Edgegore
Fox is the next big thing
Edgegore

Male
Number of posts : 1033
Job/hobbies : Working at the family business
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Randy "Kick em in the head" Orton
Edge
Kofi Kingston
Favorite WWE Diva : Laycool
Mickie James
Alicia Fox
Maryse

Favorite TNA Knockout : Beautiful People
Mickie James

Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Is it better to be a Diva or Knockout   Is it better to be a Diva or Knockout EmptyFri 27 Nov 2009, 1:06 pm

Chuck Norris wrote:
ssilva872 wrote:

Thank you. I mean Candice eyes and lips started running from her face (and that's when her face wasn't paralized). Then we had Ashley who was the most GOD fugliest bitch ever. Her face was terrible and looked like a prosthetic mask meant to scare children and small animals. And let's not get started on those pixie sticks she called legs!!!!1 What made her hot? The watermelon implants or her faux Lita persona? Oh I get it she was a WWE diva so that make someone automatically hot. I've seen hotter chicks walking on Robertson Blvd shopping. Then let's go to Takers ex wife Sara.
Is it better to be a Diva or Knockout Sara_calaway
Is it better to be a Diva or Knockout Icon_rolleyes . Yeah she's stunning. What about BB? There have been many UGLY divas but I don't have enought time to write it all out.

Now for the second comment about the WWE Hall of Fame. Indeed you jest my dear. Are we seriously refering to a "hall of fame" that doesn't exsist outside the realm of spoken word? A "hall of fame" that Vince McMahon has said numerous times is "in his head"? A "hall of fame" where inductees are chosen according to wether or not the McMahon family is on good terms with them? A "hall of fame" where none of us on planet earth can locate on a map? A "hall of fame" that gives our rings so cheap it makes my college ring look like it came from Rodeo Drive? My head hurts.

Is it better to be a Diva or Knockout 297378
Back to top Go down
Angelwilliamsfan
Legend

Female

PostSubject: Re: Is it better to be a Diva or Knockout   Is it better to be a Diva or Knockout EmptyFri 27 Nov 2009, 2:56 pm

Chuck Norris wrote:
so you like ppl who fake their beauty?

yeah thats what i meant Is it better to be a Diva or Knockout Icon_rolleyes

again when u learn how to read a whole post then come back and talk to me hun.
Back to top Go down
Bone Breaker
The Lethal Weapon of WD
Bone Breaker

Male
Number of posts : 3731
Job/hobbies : MMA (im a 5th Degree Black Belt)
Favorite WWE Wrestler : #1 Stone Cold Steve Austin
#2 CM Punk
#3 Dean Ambrose
#4 Daniel Bryan
#5 Doph Ziggler
Favorite WWE Diva : #1 Trish Stratus(Soooooo Hot)
#2 Lita
#3 Mickie James
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Is it better to be a Diva or Knockout   Is it better to be a Diva or Knockout EmptyFri 27 Nov 2009, 6:40 pm

well if your a stick, have blonde hair, big boobs,and cant wrestle than WWE is the place to go you will be champ in no time.
but if you can wrestle in the ring have good mic skills (the real reasons to be in wrestling) than go to TNA.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Is it better to be a Diva or Knockout   Is it better to be a Diva or Knockout EmptyFri 27 Nov 2009, 6:47 pm

one person who has had Blonde hair and hardly any ring skills has been a champ in the past 5 years and thats Maryse

all being Blonde and havin big boobs is gonna do is get you a job, it aint gonna guarentee a title at all
Back to top Go down
Bone Breaker
The Lethal Weapon of WD
Bone Breaker

Male
Number of posts : 3731
Job/hobbies : MMA (im a 5th Degree Black Belt)
Favorite WWE Wrestler : #1 Stone Cold Steve Austin
#2 CM Punk
#3 Dean Ambrose
#4 Daniel Bryan
#5 Doph Ziggler
Favorite WWE Diva : #1 Trish Stratus(Soooooo Hot)
#2 Lita
#3 Mickie James
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Is it better to be a Diva or Knockout   Is it better to be a Diva or Knockout EmptyFri 27 Nov 2009, 7:16 pm

well vince likes girls that are thinner than thin so wwe will take them but if you look like a real women than wwe will take you and make fun of you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is it better to be a Diva or Knockout   Is it better to be a Diva or Knockout Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1