Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Report: Hulk Hogan Told Not To Appear at The Impact Zone

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Report: Hulk Hogan Told Not To Appear at The Impact Zone Empty
PostSubject: Report: Hulk Hogan Told Not To Appear at The Impact Zone   Report: Hulk Hogan Told Not To Appear at The Impact Zone EmptyFri 04 Dec 2009, 4:53 pm

Quote :

The Wrestling Observer is reporting that several people close to Hulk Hogan are advising him not to appear at The Impact Zone when he makes his TNA debut as it looks minor league compared to a promotion like WWE. In the past, Hogan has always been very careful not to associate himself with promotions or arenas that appear minor league, and appearing regularly at The Impact Zone is something people close to Hogan feel might poorly represent someone of his stature.
One idea being discussed would see TNA tape shows at an outdoor location at Universal studios, but the feeling is that Hogan will eventually have to appear at The Impact Zone. He is currently being promoted to appear at TNA's Genesis PPV, which is being held at The Impact Zone.

aww, poor Hogan....his poor ego...who gives a shit
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Report: Hulk Hogan Told Not To Appear at The Impact Zone   Report: Hulk Hogan Told Not To Appear at The Impact Zone EmptyFri 04 Dec 2009, 4:56 pm

He needs to to tell those people to fuck off if he really cares about TNA and its future; what a joke...if he decides to do that, then we will truly know what he really thinks of it and will propably do with it which will really be a shame.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Report: Hulk Hogan Told Not To Appear at The Impact Zone   Report: Hulk Hogan Told Not To Appear at The Impact Zone EmptyFri 04 Dec 2009, 4:57 pm

How the hell does hogan think he is???? He is aware that people knows he sucks and some don't want him anywhere near TNA! I know I was bombed when I heard about him being apart of TNA.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Report: Hulk Hogan Told Not To Appear at The Impact Zone   Report: Hulk Hogan Told Not To Appear at The Impact Zone EmptyFri 04 Dec 2009, 4:58 pm

Jordan Harvey Version 1.0 wrote:
He needs to to tell those people to fuck off if he really cares about TNA and its future; what a joke...if he decides to do that, then we will truly know what he really thinks of it and will propably do with it which will really be a shame.

he doesnt give a fuck, he doesnt wanna be seen in that building. it fucking sits 100 ppl
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Report: Hulk Hogan Told Not To Appear at The Impact Zone   Report: Hulk Hogan Told Not To Appear at The Impact Zone EmptyFri 04 Dec 2009, 4:59 pm

I'M OUTRAGEOUS!!!!!!!!! wrote:
How the hell does hogan think he is???? He is aware that people knows he sucks and some don't want him anywhere near TNA! I know I was bombed when I heard about him being apart of TNA.

hes HULK HOGAN BROTHER!!!!!!!! HES BIGGER THAN TNA!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Report: Hulk Hogan Told Not To Appear at The Impact Zone   Report: Hulk Hogan Told Not To Appear at The Impact Zone EmptyFri 04 Dec 2009, 5:02 pm

he's also redder then the sun, and no one cares
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Report: Hulk Hogan Told Not To Appear at The Impact Zone   Report: Hulk Hogan Told Not To Appear at The Impact Zone EmptyFri 04 Dec 2009, 5:04 pm

I hope he knows that fans are hell of a lot smarter now than ten years ago, and will not tolerate that bullshit holier-than-thou attitude from him

Develop some balls, Hogan-just say no
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Report: Hulk Hogan Told Not To Appear at The Impact Zone   Report: Hulk Hogan Told Not To Appear at The Impact Zone Empty

Back to top Go down

Report: Hulk Hogan Told Not To Appear at The Impact Zone
Page 1 of 1