Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jordamania/DD/Justice League Press Conference

Go down 
+3
Blue Ryder
The Sexy Vixen
Jordan H.
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

Jordamania/DD/Justice League Press Conference Empty
PostSubject: Jordamania/DD/Justice League Press Conference   Jordamania/DD/Justice League Press Conference EmptySun 06 Dec 2009, 3:48 am

*Press are packed in front of a stage with a podium on it. A group of men appear from backstage: one is a tall lean black male with a pasted on blond mustache, red sleeveless shirt with "Jordamania" in bold yellow graphics blazed across it, faded blue jeans with a weight lifter belt with Jordamania on the back, and a red bandana. Close behind him is a figure clad in completely in a black leather coat with five hooded men (apparently druids) surrounding him while his face is draped to the ground in a solemn matter; and right behind him is a man clad in a maple leaf jersey and Canadian flagpole in hand with a look on his face that tries to say 'mean' but it fails...it fails miserably. Press are murmuring heavily amongst themselves and camera flashes are a plenty. The Hogan-ish man appears at the podium*

Jordan: "HOW ARE ALL MY JORDAMANIACS DOING OUT THERE, BROTHERS? I'M SURE EVERYBODY HAS BEEN WONDERING, BROTHER,....WHY DID THE SINGLE MOST POWERFUL FORCE IN SMARKDOM, BROTHER, JOORRDDAAAMMAANNIIAAAA, BROTHER, HAS SIGNED A DEAL WITH BIG BAD BLUEBERRY; WHY, ALL THE LIL JORDAMANIACS IN EACH AND EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU SAID, WHY GO....TO D-D??? THE ANSWER IS QUITE SIMPLE, BROTHERS. IT'S BECAUSE DD IS IN DIRE NEED, BROTHERS...IT NEEDS AN INJECTION, BROTHER, TO TAKE IT TO THE NEXT LEVEL, BROTHER. YOU GOT THE MARKY MARKS RUNNIN' WILD LIKE A BAD STD, BROTHER. I SAID TO MYSELF, "MAN, DD NEEDS HELP, BROTHER....IT NEEDED JORDAMANIA, IT NEEDS AN OVERDOSE OF VITAMINS AND PRAYERS, BROTHER,"...THEN I SAID TO MYSELF, BROTHER..."NO, V1, NO; DD COULDN'T HANDLE OVEREXPOSURE OF THE JORDAMANIAC MACHINE, BROTHER"....INSTEAD, BROTHER, I DECIDED..I NEEDED TO SAVE DD-BY TAKING. IT. OVER, DUDE.."

*extra murmurs in the crowd*

Jordan: "SOME PEOPLE ARE WONDERING IF THE JORDSTER IS LOSING HIS MIND, BROTHER, THAT THE JORDSTER IS GOIN' TO THAT DARK SIDE AS IF HE WAS ANAKIN SKYWALKER BY WAY OF A HUGE INJECTION OF JORDAMANIA RUNNIN' WILD THROUGH HIM...SEE, BROTHERS, LOYAL JORDAMANIACS WHO FEED THE POWER, DUDE....BY TAKING OVER DD, BROTHERS, WE'LL MAKE IT TO THAT NEXT LEVEL, BROTHER. I WON'T BE DOING IT ALONE..."

Random photographer that looks mysteriously like some sort of sexy vixen: "You're fuckin' insane, Harvey! By the time you get through with DD, you won't save it..You'll destroy it, you Hulk Hogan-wannabe black son of a bitch!"

*Hollywood Jordan Harvey twitches, glances at the mysterious leather-clad man, who dispatches two druids to grab the photographer from the crowd below; she attempts to ran away but they grab hold of her and throw her to the gothic figure who grips his hand around her neck as she resists to no effect..the man's eyes disappearing into the back of his head, purely fixated on the chokehold he has the woman trapped in. The Canadian hides his face behind his flag. The press is completely horrified.*

Hollywood Harvey: "AS I WAS SAYING, BROTHERS, DD WILL BELONG TO ME, TO THE JORDAMANIACS, BUT I WON'T BE DOING IT ALONE, BROTHERS. YOU SEE I GOT SOME HELP, INJECT JORDAMANIA WITH SOME NEW BLOOD. I GOT THE CREEPY, COOKY DEAD FUCKER WALKIN', DEADMAN AND HIS HOMIES IN THE HOODS, HOLMES, WATCHING MY BACK, BROTHERS.."

*Dead looks up to nod quickly, not once letting the photographer go from his chokehold; she is not moving and is incredibly limp; The Dead-Druids chuckle amongst themselves.*

Hollywood Harvey: "I ALSO WENT TO THE GREATEST COUNTRY ON THE FACE OF THE PLANET (JORDAN), CAAANNAADDDAAA, BROTHERS AND RECRUITED THIS MAN, SO VICIOUS THEY PUT IT AS A PART OF HIS NAME, BRAH....TAKE A LOOK AT BRAD VICIOUSLY-DELICIOUS, BROTHERS.."

*Brad attempts to look mean but fails miserably*

Hollywood Hogan: "THANK GOD HE'S ON MY SIDE, BRAHS, BECAUSE HE WOULD'VE JUST BURNED A HOLE THROUGH JORDAMANIA, DUDES....I ONLY GOT ONE QUESTION FOR YOU: WHAT'CHA GONNA DO WHEN JORDAMANIA AND THE JUSTICE LEAGUE RUNS WIIILLLDDDD....."

*jumps on top of potium*

Hollywood Harvey: "OOOONN YYOOUUU??!!?? TELL ME! WHAT'CHA GONNA DOOOOOO??!!??"

*begins ripping shirt but unsteady podium sends him flying off it and on to the floor of the stage. Dead-Druids pick him off the floor and cup themselves under his arms and takes him toward the back area. Dead throws pale, limp photographer into the crowd, puts hood on and follows his Druids, quietly muttering 'Anail nathrak, Dorthnei diednei, Bathnal nathra, de era umbrana' to himself, as Brad jogs with determination behind them, his immense Canadian flagpole providing a huge burden. The press are left stunned.*

Last edited by Jordan Harvey Version 1.0 on Sun 06 Dec 2009, 6:39 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Jordamania/DD/Justice League Press Conference   Jordamania/DD/Justice League Press Conference EmptySun 06 Dec 2009, 3:53 am

dunno

*applauds slowly...unsure of what the hell is going on* lol
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Jordamania/DD/Justice League Press Conference   Jordamania/DD/Justice League Press Conference EmptySun 06 Dec 2009, 4:11 am

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
dunno

*applauds slowly...unsure of what the hell is going on* lol
THIS! hilarious
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Jordamania/DD/Justice League Press Conference   Jordamania/DD/Justice League Press Conference EmptySun 06 Dec 2009, 5:05 am

Th'fuck is this nonsense?

No.. really?

What the fuck is this nonsense?

Write a book or some shit...
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jordamania/DD/Justice League Press Conference   Jordamania/DD/Justice League Press Conference EmptySun 06 Dec 2009, 5:10 am

LL Jr. wrote:
Th'fuck is this nonsense?

No.. really?

What the fuck is this nonsense?

LMFAO!!

EXACTLY, NCDIDDY, EXACTLY.....
Back to top Go down
Brad Vicious
Main Eventer
Brad Vicious

Male
Number of posts : 787
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Chris Jericho
Favorite WWE Diva : Natalya Neidhart and Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Alex Shelley/ Chris Sabin
Favorite TNA Knockout : Allissa Flash, Daffney, Tara and Hamada
Registration date : 2009-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Jordamania/DD/Justice League Press Conference   Jordamania/DD/Justice League Press Conference EmptySun 06 Dec 2009, 5:43 am

Oh I can look mean when I wanna!

Jordamania/DD/Justice League Press Conference 773246
Back to top Go down
http://inthedoorway.deviantart.com/
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Jordamania/DD/Justice League Press Conference   Jordamania/DD/Justice League Press Conference EmptySun 06 Dec 2009, 5:56 am

Brad Vicious wrote:

like in that pic you posted with your eyes closed? rofl
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?

PostSubject: Re: Jordamania/DD/Justice League Press Conference   Jordamania/DD/Justice League Press Conference EmptySun 06 Dec 2009, 6:05 am

lmao
Back to top Go down
Brad Vicious
Main Eventer
Brad Vicious

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jordamania/DD/Justice League Press Conference   Jordamania/DD/Justice League Press Conference EmptySun 06 Dec 2009, 6:12 am

Yeah!
well, not so much in that pic actually.
but being 80% tattoos gotta count for something! I have a lip tattoo for godsake. If that dosnt scream 'tuff' I dunno what does !!! Jordamania/DD/Justice League Press Conference Lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jordamania/DD/Justice League Press Conference   Jordamania/DD/Justice League Press Conference EmptySun 06 Dec 2009, 6:20 am

lol
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jordamania/DD/Justice League Press Conference   Jordamania/DD/Justice League Press Conference EmptySun 06 Dec 2009, 6:32 am

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
Brad Vicious wrote:

like in that pic you posted with your eyes closed? rofl

LOL that was the one I referenced in the 'conference' and I even used Brad;s own words on it because I thought thye were more hilarious than anything I could come up with on my own. The simplicity of it was damn funny.
Back to top Go down
Brad Vicious
Main Eventer
Brad Vicious

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jordamania/DD/Justice League Press Conference   Jordamania/DD/Justice League Press Conference EmptySun 06 Dec 2009, 6:35 am

Hey I like that JL sig Jordan! Very nice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jordamania/DD/Justice League Press Conference   Jordamania/DD/Justice League Press Conference EmptySun 06 Dec 2009, 6:37 am

lmao!
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jordamania/DD/Justice League Press Conference   Jordamania/DD/Justice League Press Conference EmptySun 06 Dec 2009, 6:37 am

Ol' Dead did it; compliments to the chef...brother
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Jordamania/DD/Justice League Press Conference   Jordamania/DD/Justice League Press Conference EmptySun 06 Dec 2009, 12:24 pm

*waiting for MVP to "lol" or "LMAO" again*

Just something I noticed...
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Jordamania/DD/Justice League Press Conference   Jordamania/DD/Justice League Press Conference EmptySun 06 Dec 2009, 9:18 pm

MVP wrote:
lmao!

stop fucking spamming, thank you
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Jordamania/DD/Justice League Press Conference   Jordamania/DD/Justice League Press Conference EmptySun 06 Dec 2009, 9:20 pm

DAMN MVP! Once was enough but three times? no no no
Back to top Go down
Angelwilliamsfan
Legend

Female
Number of posts : 2529
Job/hobbies : Being bitchy, annoying a few ppl here
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Matt Striker/Cm punk
Favorite WWE Diva : Nattie
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Joe
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina love
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Jordamania/DD/Justice League Press Conference   Jordamania/DD/Justice League Press Conference EmptyMon 07 Dec 2009, 1:13 am

whatever u guys had been smoking to write that feel free to share it with the rest of us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jordamania/DD/Justice League Press Conference   Jordamania/DD/Justice League Press Conference Empty

Back to top Go down

Jordamania/DD/Justice League Press Conference
Page 1 of 1