Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Keri's Sig's

Go down 
+17
#WeWantTaryn
CM Naked
SlickTheJoker
Bone Breaker
Dead
Mia
MkGtOmEr
janine
Joe
Eric
Paul Wyatt
Queen Mintz
The LL Father
Blue Ryder
The Sexy Vixen
Venom
Princess Keri
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Joe
World Champion
World Champion
Joe

Male
Number of posts : 1274
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Shawn Michaels
Favorite WWE Diva : Victoria/Beth Pheniox
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Aj Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Awsome Kong
Registration date : 2009-01-08

Keri's Sig's - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keri's Sig's   Keri's Sig's - Page 2 EmptyWed 06 Jan 2010, 9:28 pm

Chuck Norris wrote:
i dont give a shit what anyone says about the borders, the text etc. if they dont like it thats on them, as long as you like it is all that matters. good job

If it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks, then why the fuck post it? When i post a sig, I expect people to critisize it. I want people to, it helps me become better. If I didn't care what people think then I wouldn't bother making or posting them.
Back to top Go down
Joe
World Champion
World Champion
Joe

Male

PostSubject: Re: Keri's Sig's   Keri's Sig's - Page 2 EmptyWed 06 Jan 2010, 9:30 pm

I hate when people reply and just say "Nice Work" I've made shitty sigs just to see what people say and it's always "Nice work Joe!"
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Keri's Sig's   Keri's Sig's - Page 2 EmptyWed 06 Jan 2010, 9:30 pm

Joe wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:
i dont give a shit what anyone says about the borders, the text etc. if they dont like it thats on them, as long as you like it is all that matters. good job

If it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks, then why the fuck post it? When i post a sig, I expect people to critisize it. I want people to, it helps me become better. If I didn't care what people think then I wouldn't bother making or posting them.

not everyone posts sigs wanting to be criticized, Joe.

If you do, then that's your thing. Doesnt apply to everyone though.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Joe
World Champion
World Champion
Joe

Male

PostSubject: Re: Keri's Sig's   Keri's Sig's - Page 2 EmptyWed 06 Jan 2010, 9:32 pm

Why post them then? It's a complete waste to post a sig, but not care what people say. If you just post a sig but not care, whats the point?
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: Keri's Sig's   Keri's Sig's - Page 2 EmptyWed 06 Jan 2010, 9:34 pm

Joe wrote:
Why post them then? It's a complete waste to post a sig, but not care what people say. If you just post a sig but not care, whats the point?

to show off what you can do. Not everyone posts sigs expecting criticisms on it.

it's not a waste to post a sig just to post it..that is what this section is for..showing off sigs.
Back to top Go down
Joe
World Champion
World Champion
Joe

Male

PostSubject: Re: Keri's Sig's   Keri's Sig's - Page 2 EmptyWed 06 Jan 2010, 9:40 pm

Whats the point of showing them if you don't care what anyone thinks?
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Keri's Sig's   Keri's Sig's - Page 2 EmptyWed 06 Jan 2010, 9:42 pm

Bescause no matter how good a sig is there is always 1 person who wont like it for whatever reason...so why spend forever trying to please everyone? You'll just get frustrated caring about other people's opinions. As long as you like your work, that's all that really does matter. After all, you didnt make the sig for everyone else. You made it for you.
Back to top Go down
Joe
World Champion
World Champion
Joe

Male

PostSubject: Re: Keri's Sig's   Keri's Sig's - Page 2 EmptyWed 06 Jan 2010, 9:51 pm

I don't make them for myself. That would be pointless.

I make them to get comments from people and to get better. To adventually be able to make sigs for people.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Keri's Sig's   Keri's Sig's - Page 2 EmptyWed 06 Jan 2010, 9:55 pm

well that's you, Joe. I make sigs for myself.
Back to top Go down
Joe
World Champion
World Champion
Joe

Male

PostSubject: Re: Keri's Sig's   Keri's Sig's - Page 2 EmptyWed 06 Jan 2010, 10:01 pm

What does it do for you?
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Keri's Sig's   Keri's Sig's - Page 2 EmptyWed 06 Jan 2010, 10:03 pm

I wear my sigs on other forums i frequent. Anime/Comic forums. I like them and that's all that really matters.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Keri's Sig's   Keri's Sig's - Page 2 EmptyWed 06 Jan 2010, 10:53 pm

^^ yeah, as long as you like what you've created, it doesn't really matter.

if they don't want criticism, fine.. i am one of those who do want criticism.. but don't get it ..like joe. the people who don't want it, get it; because they're popular...thats what i dont like
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Keri's Sig's   Keri's Sig's - Page 2 EmptyThu 07 Jan 2010, 2:34 am

Hurri-Glitch!™ wrote:
^^ yeah, as long as you like what you've created, it doesn't really matter.

quoted for emphasis, regardless of the douchy tone of it
Back to top Go down
Bone Breaker
The Lethal Weapon of WD
Bone Breaker

Male
Number of posts : 3731
Job/hobbies : MMA (im a 5th Degree Black Belt)
Favorite WWE Wrestler : #1 Stone Cold Steve Austin
#2 CM Punk
#3 Dean Ambrose
#4 Daniel Bryan
#5 Doph Ziggler
Favorite WWE Diva : #1 Trish Stratus(Soooooo Hot)
#2 Lita
#3 Mickie James
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Keri's Sig's   Keri's Sig's - Page 2 EmptySat 09 Jan 2010, 9:18 pm

Keri thats really good and for your first time i think some of these guys on here better watch out, you pick great pictures the bg is very good you just needs to pick better text for some of them but the text your picking is still really good.
if i tried that it wouls look like a 5 year old did it.
Back to top Go down
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female
Number of posts : 12559
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kofi Kingston, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Evan Bourne, John Cena, MVP, Ted Dibiase, and John Morrison.
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : MCMG, AJ Styles, Hernandez
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taylor Wilde, Sarita
Registration date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Keri's Sig's   Keri's Sig's - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Jan 2010, 12:52 am

Thanks Bones!
Back to top Go down
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kofi Kingston, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Evan Bourne, John Cena, MVP, Ted Dibiase, and John Morrison.

PostSubject: Re: Keri's Sig's   Keri's Sig's - Page 2 EmptyTue 12 Jan 2010, 1:17 pm

Keri's Sig's - Page 2 2z6ysnr

Code:
http://i47.tinypic.com/2z6ysnr.jpg
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Keri's Sig's   Keri's Sig's - Page 2 EmptyTue 12 Jan 2010, 1:19 pm

that is real cool good job
you know somthing i dont
cos whenever i try to make a sig POPOUT, it always looks dodgy, i change the canvas size, but when i do it it reamins in the top corner, so when i move it to the centre, when i post the sig, it too far onto one side :S
Back to top Go down
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female

PostSubject: Re: Keri's Sig's   Keri's Sig's - Page 2 EmptyTue 12 Jan 2010, 1:23 pm

Do u change the Y and X axis?
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Keri's Sig's   Keri's Sig's - Page 2 EmptyTue 12 Jan 2010, 3:03 pm

He doesn't have do that... all he has to do is click on the alignment tool on the toolbox... hit middle then down.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Keri's Sig's   Keri's Sig's - Page 2 EmptyTue 12 Jan 2010, 3:51 pm

you both just said a whole bunch of mubojumbo that i really dont understand :S
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Keri's Sig's   Keri's Sig's - Page 2 EmptyTue 12 Jan 2010, 4:27 pm

LL, when you change the canvas size, look right below the width and height boxes..

change the x and y axis. I usuallu go 200 for x and like 190 for y. change the x and y axis under "Canvas size" to change the position of the sig so it will pop out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Keri's Sig's   Keri's Sig's - Page 2 EmptyTue 12 Jan 2010, 5:41 pm

the carrie sig is probabaly your best, but the cutting on her hair looks weird
Back to top Go down
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female

PostSubject: Re: Keri's Sig's   Keri's Sig's - Page 2 EmptyTue 12 Jan 2010, 5:53 pm

^I noticed that. But it was the only PSD I could find.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Keri's Sig's   Keri's Sig's - Page 2 EmptyTue 12 Jan 2010, 5:56 pm

you use gimp right? if you find a solid back color behind her, such as white, you can use the wand tool, click on the background and hit delete on your keyboard, or in gimp

thats what i do when i cant find good renders..but for the wand trick to work, you have to have a solid color background..such as all white..all red..etc
Back to top Go down
Bone Breaker
The Lethal Weapon of WD
Bone Breaker

Male
Number of posts : 3731
Job/hobbies : MMA (im a 5th Degree Black Belt)
Favorite WWE Wrestler : #1 Stone Cold Steve Austin
#2 CM Punk
#3 Dean Ambrose
#4 Daniel Bryan
#5 Doph Ziggler
Favorite WWE Diva : #1 Trish Stratus(Soooooo Hot)
#2 Lita
#3 Mickie James
Bobby Roode
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Keri's Sig's   Keri's Sig's - Page 2 EmptyTue 12 Jan 2010, 5:58 pm

wow i really like that.
that is your best one and of course hottest, Carrie is hot in that sig.
Back to top Go down
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female

PostSubject: Re: Keri's Sig's   Keri's Sig's - Page 2 EmptyTue 12 Jan 2010, 6:01 pm

"The Hitman" Glitch wrote:
you use gimp right? if you find a solid back color behind her, such as white, you can use the wand tool, click on the background and hit delete on your keyboard, or in gimp

thats what i do when i cant find good renders..but for the wand trick to work, you have to have a solid color background..such as all white..all red..etc

Thanks for the info. Im gonna have to try that.

And thanks Bones.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Keri's Sig's   Keri's Sig's - Page 2 EmptyTue 12 Jan 2010, 6:03 pm

no problem
Back to top Go down
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female

PostSubject: Re: Keri's Sig's   Keri's Sig's - Page 2 EmptyThu 21 Jan 2010, 9:59 pm

Keri's Sig's - Page 2 34slzz4

Code:
http://i48.tinypic.com/34slzz4.jpg

For Hailey.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Keri's Sig's   Keri's Sig's - Page 2 EmptyThu 21 Jan 2010, 10:40 pm

not bad Keri, i like the colours and the different brushes on the BG
i cant believe you used Laylas droopy boob pic though >.<
text is ok, allthough the y in hailey is like cut off
but good stuff
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Keri's Sig's   Keri's Sig's - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Jan 2010, 2:18 am

that looks nice, i love the background. good job
Back to top Go down
SlickTheJoker
SlickMiz(LOLS.Z)
SlickTheJoker

Male
Number of posts : 546
Job/hobbies : Typing
Favorite WWE Wrestler : The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Michelle McCool
The Bella's
Favorite TNA Wrestler : A J Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Awesome Kong
Registration date : 2009-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Keri's Sig's   Keri's Sig's - Page 2 EmptySun 31 Jan 2010, 4:12 pm

Those are all really GREAT Keri iF U CAN MAKE ME ONE PLZ.... ill Pm u and let u know wat i want....
Back to top Go down
http://talkeverything.aforumfree.com/index.htm
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Keri's Sig's   Keri's Sig's - Page 2 EmptySun 31 Jan 2010, 4:19 pm

the text covers the droopy boob, LL lol

great work Keri
Back to top Go down
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female

PostSubject: Re: Keri's Sig's   Keri's Sig's - Page 2 EmptyMon 08 Feb 2010, 9:45 pm

Keri's Sig's - Page 2 6zbvqs

Code:
http://i48.tinypic.com/6zbvqs.jpg

^I kno this one is bad. I had to hurry up and throw it together for the competition.

Keri's Sig's - Page 2 Jv4tjn
Code:
http://i49.tinypic.com/jv4tjn.jpg
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Keri's Sig's   Keri's Sig's - Page 2 EmptyMon 08 Feb 2010, 9:48 pm

You're awesome Keri, it looks amazing, thanks!! :D <3
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Keri's Sig's   Keri's Sig's - Page 2 EmptyMon 08 Feb 2010, 9:53 pm

Other than the text on the Taylor sig, I like 'em. Good jod, Keri.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Keri's Sig's   Keri's Sig's - Page 2 EmptyMon 08 Feb 2010, 9:54 pm

I'm using that Pink one! LOVE HER SO MUCH!
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Keri's Sig's   Keri's Sig's - Page 2 EmptyMon 08 Feb 2010, 10:47 pm

awesome work, Keri

you're easily going to be one of the best here soon
Back to top Go down
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female

PostSubject: Re: Keri's Sig's   Keri's Sig's - Page 2 EmptyMon 08 Feb 2010, 10:50 pm

I would disagree Vix. But Thanks anyway.

Thanks everyone.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Keri's Sig's   Keri's Sig's - Page 2 EmptyMon 08 Feb 2010, 10:59 pm

i love the BGs on them
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Keri's Sig's   Keri's Sig's - Page 2 EmptyMon 08 Feb 2010, 11:06 pm

PINK and BLUE sitting in a tree! Keri's Sig's - Page 2 11357
Back to top Go down
CM Naked
Main Eventer
CM Naked

Male
Number of posts : 800
Job/hobbies : Wrestling
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Matt Hardy
Favorite WWE Diva : Maryse
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Hardy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taylor Wilde
Registration date : 2009-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Keri's Sig's   Keri's Sig's - Page 2 EmptyTue 09 Feb 2010, 12:20 am

P.I.S.S.I.N.G
First came drunkeness
then came a las vegas marriage
and then a little boy in your bassement
Back to top Go down
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female

PostSubject: Re: Keri's Sig's   Keri's Sig's - Page 2 EmptyTue 09 Feb 2010, 12:25 am

CMKeane wrote:
P.I.S.S.I.N.G
First came drunkeness
then came a las vegas marriage
and then a little boy in your bassement

And the point of you spamming this thread is???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Keri's Sig's   Keri's Sig's - Page 2 EmptyTue 09 Feb 2010, 12:35 am

It's not even spamming
Back to top Go down
CM Naked
Main Eventer
CM Naked

Male
Number of posts : 800
Job/hobbies : Wrestling
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Matt Hardy
Favorite WWE Diva : Maryse
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Hardy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taylor Wilde
Registration date : 2009-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Keri's Sig's   Keri's Sig's - Page 2 EmptyTue 09 Feb 2010, 12:40 am

I was continuing blues post
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Keri's Sig's   Keri's Sig's - Page 2 EmptyTue 09 Feb 2010, 1:10 am

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
awesome work, Keri

Not easily, but after awhile...maybe
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Keri's Sig's   Keri's Sig's - Page 2 EmptyTue 09 Feb 2010, 1:13 am

Shit Keri would be great before i even know how to make sigs Keri's Sig's - Page 2 Icon_cry
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Keri's Sig's   Keri's Sig's - Page 2 EmptyTue 09 Feb 2010, 1:17 am

Glitch Vengeance wrote:
The Sexy Vixen wrote:
awesome work, Keri

Not easily, but after awhile...maybe

i just think she's progressing very rapidly.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Keri's Sig's   Keri's Sig's - Page 2 EmptyTue 09 Feb 2010, 2:02 am

Keri's first sig was already really good so I definitely agree.

I gotz a problem with that Taylor sig though, Keri. It's really huge and widens the page, I think it's like 1000x500 or something. Is there a way to shrink the size or something?
Back to top Go down
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female

PostSubject: Re: Keri's Sig's   Keri's Sig's - Page 2 EmptyTue 09 Feb 2010, 2:24 am

Its 500x250 but i think the pop out in the sig is probably the reason.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Keri's Sig's   Keri's Sig's - Page 2 EmptyTue 09 Feb 2010, 2:41 am

Yeah, I think that's it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keri's Sig's   Keri's Sig's - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Keri's Sig's
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next