Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Random things you don't understand.

Go down 
+5
Dead
angelmessiah
Venom
janine
Blue Ryder
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Random things you don't understand. Empty
PostSubject: Random things you don't understand.   Random things you don't understand. EmptySun 03 Jan 2010, 5:44 pm

I don't understand...

1. How people are entertained by watching Nascar. I just don't get the appeal of watching cars drive around in circles for a few hours.

2.GETTIN' DRUNK'. No I'm not a douche bag straight edge person...well yeah I am, but I'm not douchy enough to call myself straight edge. I just don't see what's so damn fun about going out and getting trashed. With my few beer drinking experiences, it's lead to nothing the least bit good and me never touching booze again.

3.I don't understand those guys who always b***** about never getting attention from females or never having luck with the ladies but they never do anything to better the situation.

4.People that stay in unhappy relationships. I can understand it atleast if kids are involved but when there are no kids in the mix and the couple still stays together and do nothing but fight...it's just annoying to me. I guess maybe they're addicted to that lifestyle and always want some sort of drama in their life.
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Random things you don't understand.   Random things you don't understand. EmptySun 03 Jan 2010, 5:56 pm

I love NASCAR. lol I like it becasue Its competive, and for the hot drivers. lol
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
Venom
Venom
Venom

Female
Number of posts : 13288
Job/hobbies : Skelevangelist
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Tommy Dreamer
Registration date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Random things you don't understand.   Random things you don't understand. EmptySun 03 Jan 2010, 5:59 pm

I don't understand the point in making your bed every day. You're just gonna end up back there in a few hours anyway. Pointless.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random things you don't understand.   Random things you don't understand. EmptySun 03 Jan 2010, 6:05 pm

NASCAR sucks.. I don't understand it myself, it's for hillbilly drunks who enjoy the fire of the cars that may or may not crash. You don't need that much skill for it.
Back to top Go down
angelmessiah
World Champion
World Champion
angelmessiah

Male
Number of posts : 1078
Registration date : 2008-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Random things you don't understand.   Random things you don't understand. EmptyMon 04 Jan 2010, 4:18 am

Who decides what things are called?

Why is it called "horseplay" but you never really see horses playing?

How can some one be racist if we're all the same race, Human.

Last edited by angelmessiah on Mon 04 Jan 2010, 4:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Random things you don't understand.   Random things you don't understand. EmptyMon 04 Jan 2010, 4:25 am

i dont understand why noobs sit on internet sites making fun of others to feel better...its like they dont have lives
Back to top Go down
angelmessiah
World Champion
World Champion
angelmessiah

Male

PostSubject: Re: Random things you don't understand.   Random things you don't understand. EmptyMon 04 Jan 2010, 4:37 am

Chuck Norris wrote:
i dont understand why noobs sit on internet sites making fun of others to feel better...its like they dont have lives

hey, that's what Joey does. we'll never understand why. dunno
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Random things you don't understand.   Random things you don't understand. EmptyMon 04 Jan 2010, 4:40 am

ahh touche
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Random things you don't understand.   Random things you don't understand. EmptyMon 04 Jan 2010, 6:02 am

angelmessiah wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:

hey, that's what Joey does. we'll never understand why. dunno

LMAO! So much for subtleties, huh?
Back to top Go down
angelmessiah
World Champion
World Champion
angelmessiah

Male

PostSubject: Re: Random things you don't understand.   Random things you don't understand. EmptyMon 04 Jan 2010, 4:23 pm

Why do people say "A man" when it's spelled Amen?
Back to top Go down
MkGtOmEr
Legend
MkGtOmEr

Male
Number of posts : 4296
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Random things you don't understand.   Random things you don't understand. EmptyMon 04 Jan 2010, 4:54 pm

This is a little stupid..
but why is it called National Football League.. when there's nothing NATIONAL about it?

Isn't it just all American teams.. WTF
!
Back to top Go down
http://twitch.tv/mkgtomer
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Random things you don't understand.   Random things you don't understand. EmptyMon 04 Jan 2010, 5:13 pm

it's the National football league because all the teams are representing american cities. america is a nation...hence the name National football league.

it's the football league for the american nation...making it national
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
MkGtOmEr
Legend
MkGtOmEr

Male

PostSubject: Re: Random things you don't understand.   Random things you don't understand. EmptyMon 04 Jan 2010, 5:32 pm

Why couldn't it be called the "American Football League" ..just like "Canadian Football League"?
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Random things you don't understand.   Random things you don't understand. EmptyMon 04 Jan 2010, 5:34 pm

there was a league called the American Football League...but it formed with the NFL. the CFL is in Canada only...the NFL at least goes over seas to have games
Back to top Go down
MkGtOmEr
Legend
MkGtOmEr

Male

PostSubject: Re: Random things you don't understand.   Random things you don't understand. EmptyMon 04 Jan 2010, 5:35 pm

Chuck Norris wrote:
there was a league called the American Football League...but it formed with the NFL. the CFL is in Canada only...the NFL at least goes over seas to have games

It does? Do they even do Football over their.. like the way we do it, isn't it like Soccer over their or some shiit.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Random things you don't understand.   Random things you don't understand. EmptyMon 04 Jan 2010, 5:36 pm

M.k.G,tOmEr™ wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:

It does? Do they even do Football over their.. like the way we do it, isn't it like Soccer over their or some shiit.

their football is our soccer, but yes....the NFL has traveled to England, Japan etc to have games. our football is american football to them
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Random things you don't understand.   Random things you don't understand. EmptyMon 04 Jan 2010, 5:41 pm

this past season the New England/Tampa Bay game was in the UK.

too bad TB just got embarrassed horribly lol
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
MkGtOmEr
Legend
MkGtOmEr

Male

PostSubject: Re: Random things you don't understand.   Random things you don't understand. EmptyMon 04 Jan 2010, 5:44 pm

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
this past season the New England/Tampa Bay game was in the UK.

too bad TB just got embarrassed horribly lol

Did that happen yesterday when they loss to the Texans?
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Random things you don't understand.   Random things you don't understand. EmptyMon 04 Jan 2010, 5:50 pm

nah, New Englands loss wasnt that embarassing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random things you don't understand.   Random things you don't understand. EmptyMon 04 Jan 2010, 7:12 pm

Lmfao, I don't do it to make myself feel better, I do it for the harmless fun..which is what I find it. you guys take it way to SERIOUSLY. No, that doesn't mean i'm a noob, believe I am if you must, nor does it mean "i have no life,"..it simply means i enjoy making fun of losers on the internet [call me a sick fuck, lol, i dont care]
Back to top Go down
angelmessiah
World Champion
World Champion
angelmessiah

Male

PostSubject: Re: Random things you don't understand.   Random things you don't understand. EmptyMon 04 Jan 2010, 10:40 pm

Why are there so many world championships, that makes no sense. how can you the world champion if there's hundreds others saying there world champion?
Back to top Go down
Angelwilliamsfan
Legend

Female
Number of posts : 2529
Job/hobbies : Being bitchy, annoying a few ppl here
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Matt Striker/Cm punk
Favorite WWE Diva : Nattie
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Joe
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina love
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Random things you don't understand.   Random things you don't understand. EmptyTue 05 Jan 2010, 4:08 am

Blue Campbell wrote:
I don't understand...

1. How people are entertained by watching Nascar. I just don't get the appeal of watching cars drive around in circles for a few hours.

2.GETTIN' DRUNK'. No I'm not a douche bag straight edge person...well yeah I am, but I'm not douchy enough to call myself straight edge. I just don't see what's so damn fun about going out and getting trashed. With my few beer drinking experiences, it's lead to nothing the least bit good and me never touching booze again.

3.I don't understand those guys who always b***** about never getting attention from females or never having luck with the ladies but they never do anything to better the situation.

4.People that stay in unhappy relationships. I can understand it atleast if kids are involved but when there are no kids in the mix and the couple still stays together and do nothing but fight...it's just annoying to me. I guess maybe they're addicted to that lifestyle and always want some sort of drama in their life.

i agree with number 1. number 2, i like to drink but i dont get trashed so i dont know the deal on that one. number 3, lol u must of met the guy i met on nye poor guy. and number 4, its the sex hun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random things you don't understand.   Random things you don't understand. Empty

Back to top Go down

Random things you don't understand.
Page 1 of 1