Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Daydreamin' (PA Theme, By Lupe Fiasco and Jill Scott, edited by Jordan Harvey)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

Daydreamin' (PA Theme, By Lupe Fiasco and Jill Scott, edited by Jordan Harvey) Empty
PostSubject: Daydreamin' (PA Theme, By Lupe Fiasco and Jill Scott, edited by Jordan Harvey)   Daydreamin' (PA Theme, By Lupe Fiasco and Jill Scott, edited by Jordan Harvey) EmptySun 17 Jan 2010, 5:14 am

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VZBPFQJJ
Back to top Go down
Edgegore
Fox is the next big thing
Edgegore

Male
Number of posts : 1033
Job/hobbies : Working at the family business
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Randy "Kick em in the head" Orton
Edge
Kofi Kingston
Favorite WWE Diva : Laycool
Mickie James
Alicia Fox
Maryse

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles

Favorite TNA Knockout : Beautiful People
Mickie James

Registration date : 2008-07-04

Daydreamin' (PA Theme, By Lupe Fiasco and Jill Scott, edited by Jordan Harvey) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daydreamin' (PA Theme, By Lupe Fiasco and Jill Scott, edited by Jordan Harvey)   Daydreamin' (PA Theme, By Lupe Fiasco and Jill Scott, edited by Jordan Harvey) EmptySun 17 Jan 2010, 5:30 am

Hey, I never heard the song before it's pretty damn sweet. Love the remix with the NWO stuff in there. That would be epic to see the PA gang walking to the ring while being asses to the fans (well the male one's anyway...........and ugly chicks) Daydreamin' (PA Theme, By Lupe Fiasco and Jill Scott, edited by Jordan Harvey) 867803 .
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male

PostSubject: Re: Daydreamin' (PA Theme, By Lupe Fiasco and Jill Scott, edited by Jordan Harvey)   Daydreamin' (PA Theme, By Lupe Fiasco and Jill Scott, edited by Jordan Harvey) EmptySun 17 Jan 2010, 5:48 am

Thank you, thank you

and yes, it would be epic...even more so we pull in the arena in a hummer-limo and drive down the ramp in a tagged convertible LMAO
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Daydreamin' (PA Theme, By Lupe Fiasco and Jill Scott, edited by Jordan Harvey)   Daydreamin' (PA Theme, By Lupe Fiasco and Jill Scott, edited by Jordan Harvey) EmptySun 17 Jan 2010, 9:50 am

I LOVE this song, Lupe and Jill killed it! Their live performance of this was even better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daydreamin' (PA Theme, By Lupe Fiasco and Jill Scott, edited by Jordan Harvey)   Daydreamin' (PA Theme, By Lupe Fiasco and Jill Scott, edited by Jordan Harvey) EmptySun 17 Jan 2010, 12:47 pm

Will the PA be receiving an alternative theme?
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male

PostSubject: Re: Daydreamin' (PA Theme, By Lupe Fiasco and Jill Scott, edited by Jordan Harvey)   Daydreamin' (PA Theme, By Lupe Fiasco and Jill Scott, edited by Jordan Harvey) EmptySun 17 Jan 2010, 6:10 pm

LMAO dont like rap, Glitch?

Yeah, I've had others in my head
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daydreamin' (PA Theme, By Lupe Fiasco and Jill Scott, edited by Jordan Harvey)   Daydreamin' (PA Theme, By Lupe Fiasco and Jill Scott, edited by Jordan Harvey) EmptyMon 18 Jan 2010, 1:31 am

Rap is okay, I'm more fond of 80s rap myself...Run DMC..Beastie Boys is about it, not too much else rap for me
Back to top Go down
Bone Breaker
The Lethal Weapon of WD
Bone Breaker

Male
Number of posts : 3731
Job/hobbies : MMA (im a 5th Degree Black Belt)
Favorite WWE Wrestler : #1 Stone Cold Steve Austin
#2 CM Punk
#3 Dean Ambrose
#4 Daniel Bryan
#5 Doph Ziggler
Favorite WWE Diva : #1 Trish Stratus(Soooooo Hot)
#2 Lita
#3 Mickie James
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Daydreamin' (PA Theme, By Lupe Fiasco and Jill Scott, edited by Jordan Harvey)   Daydreamin' (PA Theme, By Lupe Fiasco and Jill Scott, edited by Jordan Harvey) EmptyFri 29 Jan 2010, 12:45 am

yea 80's rap im ok with but the 90's and now i dont like
80's rap talks about stuff other than girls being ho's and trashing the police.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daydreamin' (PA Theme, By Lupe Fiasco and Jill Scott, edited by Jordan Harvey)   Daydreamin' (PA Theme, By Lupe Fiasco and Jill Scott, edited by Jordan Harvey) Empty

Back to top Go down

Daydreamin' (PA Theme, By Lupe Fiasco and Jill Scott, edited by Jordan Harvey)
Page 1 of 1