Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

If you woke up one day and realized there's a zombie outbrea

Go down 
+8
CruxisAngel
C.O.C.O
Venom
Dead
Silver_Coyote
Angelwilliamsfan
Did You Miss Her?
angelmessiah
12 posters
AuthorMessage
angelmessiah
World Champion
World Champion
angelmessiah

Male
Number of posts : 1078
Registration date : 2008-10-02

If you woke up one day and realized there's a zombie outbrea Empty
PostSubject: If you woke up one day and realized there's a zombie outbreak, what would you do?   If you woke up one day and realized there's a zombie outbrea EmptyTue 19 Jan 2010, 8:31 pm

If you woke up one day and realized there's a zombie outbreak (like 28 days later), what would you do? do you thunk you would survive long?
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: If you woke up one day and realized there's a zombie outbrea   If you woke up one day and realized there's a zombie outbrea EmptyTue 19 Jan 2010, 9:02 pm

Like Ms Gaynor I would survive!! I'd fill my hyoutan bag with lite snacks, bottled water, and a few weapons, and head out to find a nice big mansion with a big gate to feel protected.
Back to top Go down
Angelwilliamsfan
Legend

Female
Number of posts : 2529
Job/hobbies : Being bitchy, annoying a few ppl here
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Matt Striker/Cm punk
Favorite WWE Diva : Nattie
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Joe
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina love
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: If you woke up one day and realized there's a zombie outbrea   If you woke up one day and realized there's a zombie outbrea EmptyWed 20 Jan 2010, 1:30 pm

head to the library, get the survival guild and do all the shit it says.
Back to top Go down
Silver_Coyote
Midcarder
Midcarder
Silver_Coyote

Male
Number of posts : 481
Job/hobbies : writer
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Randy Orton, Shawn Michaels, The Undertaker, The Miz, Christian
Favorite WWE Diva : Sherri Martel, The Jumping Bomb Angels, Aja Kong, Alicia Fox
Favorite TNA Wrestler : James Storm
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2009-11-25

PostSubject: Re: If you woke up one day and realized there's a zombie outbrea   If you woke up one day and realized there's a zombie outbrea EmptyWed 20 Jan 2010, 7:01 pm

As there will probably be many car accidents as people will not be thinking clearly to escape, travel by foot on back roads and desert trails until I reach the mountains. Hike along the mountains until I'm clear of Tucson and head down towards Mexico. Keep on going south until I reach Brazil. Might take anywhere between two or three weeks. Once in Brazil steal a boat and go to Europe. This plan only works if I'm at home. If I'm at work...well, I need to make a plan for that.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: If you woke up one day and realized there's a zombie outbrea   If you woke up one day and realized there's a zombie outbrea EmptyWed 20 Jan 2010, 7:04 pm

Godric wrote:
Like Ms Gaynor I would survive!! I'd fill my hyoutan bag with lite snacks, bottled water, and a few weapons, and head out to find a nice big mansion with a big gate to feel protected.

you mean your man purse?
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.

PostSubject: Re: If you woke up one day and realized there's a zombie outbrea   If you woke up one day and realized there's a zombie outbrea EmptyWed 20 Jan 2010, 7:47 pm

CM Dead, Your Savior wrote:
Godric wrote:

you mean your man purse?

Hey Dead, you remember this guy don't you????

If you woke up one day and realized there's a zombie outbrea Zedd2

I heard he haunted you for WEEKS!!!
Back to top Go down
Venom
Venom
Venom

Female
Number of posts : 13288
Job/hobbies : Skelevangelist
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Tommy Dreamer
Registration date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: Re: If you woke up one day and realized there's a zombie outbrea   If you woke up one day and realized there's a zombie outbrea EmptyWed 20 Jan 2010, 7:54 pm

Once in a comic book I read the only safe place left from an apocalyptic catastrophe was the Shop Rite near my house. Same exact one. That's why I read it.

So if there were ever a zombie attack, I'd go there. Frozen meat = best weapon. >:D
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: If you woke up one day and realized there's a zombie outbrea   If you woke up one day and realized there's a zombie outbrea EmptyWed 20 Jan 2010, 7:56 pm

Godric wrote:
Godric wrote:

you mean your man purse?

back in 1995 yeah, at least I don't have a anime man purse lol
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male

PostSubject: Re: If you woke up one day and realized there's a zombie outbrea   If you woke up one day and realized there's a zombie outbrea EmptyWed 20 Jan 2010, 8:06 pm

Godric wrote:
Godric wrote:

you mean your man purse?

back in 1995 yeah, at least I don't have a anime man purse lol

And I can how bitter you are about not having one.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: If you woke up one day and realized there's a zombie outbrea   If you woke up one day and realized there's a zombie outbrea EmptyWed 20 Jan 2010, 8:10 pm

So u admit u have 1
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male

PostSubject: Re: If you woke up one day and realized there's a zombie outbrea   If you woke up one day and realized there's a zombie outbrea EmptyWed 20 Jan 2010, 8:13 pm

No, but I see how upset you are about not having one
Back to top Go down
Venom
Venom
Venom

Female

PostSubject: Re: If you woke up one day and realized there's a zombie outbrea   If you woke up one day and realized there's a zombie outbrea EmptyWed 20 Jan 2010, 8:16 pm

Hogan has a man purse.

If you woke up one day and realized there's a zombie outbrea 773246
Back to top Go down
C.O.C.O
Main Eventer
C.O.C.O

Female
Number of posts : 860
Favorite WWE Wrestler : john cena, rey mysterio, evan bourne, randy orton
Favorite WWE Diva : candice michelle, kelly kelly, victoria, michelle mccool, sable and chyna
Favorite TNA Wrestler : petey williams, aj styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: If you woke up one day and realized there's a zombie outbrea   If you woke up one day and realized there's a zombie outbrea EmptyThu 21 Jan 2010, 5:43 pm

More likely i would be doin this if theres a zombie outbreak:

Mwahahahaha! Die Zombies! If you woke up one day and realized there's a zombie outbrea 547510
Back to top Go down
CruxisAngel
Opener
CruxisAngel

Female
Number of posts : 170
Job/hobbies : entertainment
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Jeff Hardy
MVP
Favorite WWE Diva : Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : A.J. Styles
D'Angelo Dinero
Favorite TNA Knockout : Roxxi
Daffney
Registration date : 2009-04-18

PostSubject: Re: If you woke up one day and realized there's a zombie outbrea   If you woke up one day and realized there's a zombie outbrea EmptyThu 21 Jan 2010, 10:54 pm

QueenofIronFist wrote:
More likely i would be doin this if theres a zombie outbreak:

Mwahahahaha! Die Zombies! If you woke up one day and realized there's a zombie outbrea 547510

If you woke up one day and realized there's a zombie outbrea 297378 This is why never again I'll play Halo, time crisis, grand theft auto, and other games involving shooting people, blowing up aleins and buildings, beating hookers, and car jacking with you. You too damn trigger happy.
Back to top Go down
Lauren
World Champion
World Champion
Lauren

Female
Number of posts : 1119
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: If you woke up one day and realized there's a zombie outbrea   If you woke up one day and realized there's a zombie outbrea EmptyThu 21 Jan 2010, 11:42 pm

Depends, if this is Romero's zombies the world will go to hell in a matter of days since ALL dead rise, if we're talking Max Brooks zombies who pass the infection through bites; I can see myself surviving until the end of Z day. So my plan is to

1: Call Relatives and Friends who I want to come with me, tell them to pack enough vital supplies (Food, water, weapons, supplies for the young members of our group, seeds for growing crops in case this plague lasts us some years, prescription medication, first aid kits, and vitamins) for a few months.

2: Since a ton of idiots will head to Wal-Mart or the local mall to barricade themselves in (Idiot Survivors:I'll be like Dawn of the Dead! Epic Lulz!) and most people will barricade themselves into their home and wait it out for rescue teams. I'll raid the smaller local stores for food and supplies as well as break into a pawn shops and gun shops for weapons and ammo.

3: I call the relatives again tell them to meet me at Old Fort Jackson that's surrounded on three sides by water and has a modern building that can easily be converted into a place of refuge. If not there, then we head to Old Fort Pulaski which is on an island and the fort itself is surrounded by water. Our escape plan should our hideout fall to the undead will be an escape at sea via my Grampy's Shrimp boat to Daufuskie Island...I would say head to Tybee Island, but there's too many bridges and if the people there are smart they would blow them.

If we're dealing with the Snyder runners from the Dawn of the Dead remake or Danny Boyle's infected creatures from 28 Days Later; I'd put my head between my legs and kiss my ass goodbye because I'm fucked!
Back to top Go down
Venom
Venom
Venom

Female

PostSubject: Re: If you woke up one day and realized there's a zombie outbrea   If you woke up one day and realized there's a zombie outbrea EmptyFri 22 Jan 2010, 12:04 am

...I change my answer. I'll just stick with Lauren.
Back to top Go down
Silver_Coyote
Midcarder
Midcarder
Silver_Coyote

Male
Number of posts : 481
Job/hobbies : writer
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Randy Orton, Shawn Michaels, The Undertaker, The Miz, Christian
Favorite WWE Diva : Sherri Martel, The Jumping Bomb Angels, Aja Kong, Alicia Fox
Favorite TNA Wrestler : James Storm
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2009-11-25

PostSubject: Re: If you woke up one day and realized there's a zombie outbrea   If you woke up one day and realized there's a zombie outbrea EmptyFri 22 Jan 2010, 8:53 pm

I wouldn't be able to deal with running zombies either. They are far more frightening.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male

PostSubject: Re: If you woke up one day and realized there's a zombie outbrea   If you woke up one day and realized there's a zombie outbrea EmptyFri 22 Jan 2010, 9:26 pm

omg Lauren PLEASE take me with you lol
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: If you woke up one day and realized there's a zombie outbrea   If you woke up one day and realized there's a zombie outbrea EmptyFri 22 Jan 2010, 9:38 pm

I'm with Venom and Tank! Lauren is prepared for this shit and for some reason I think she's dead serious... If you woke up one day and realized there's a zombie outbrea 773246

I remember watching "Night of the Living Dead" and the zombies were hella slow so I think I can easily out run them.
Back to top Go down
LiE
World Champion
World Champion
LiE

Female
Number of posts : 1027
Job/hobbies : Rock N' Roll
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: If you woke up one day and realized there's a zombie outbrea   If you woke up one day and realized there's a zombie outbrea EmptyFri 22 Jan 2010, 10:40 pm

Kill myself.

.........probrably.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/divaxdiva
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male

PostSubject: Re: If you woke up one day and realized there's a zombie outbrea   If you woke up one day and realized there's a zombie outbrea EmptyFri 22 Jan 2010, 10:59 pm

LiE wrote:
Kill myself.

.........probrably.

You better come with Moses Lauren, she's going to part seas and lead us to freedom!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: If you woke up one day and realized there's a zombie outbrea   If you woke up one day and realized there's a zombie outbrea EmptyFri 22 Jan 2010, 11:03 pm

Godric wrote:
LiE wrote:
Kill myself.

.........probrably.

You better come with Moses Lauren, she's going to part seas and lead us to freedom!!!!!!!

If you woke up one day and realized there's a zombie outbrea 236889
Back to top Go down
Lauren
World Champion
World Champion
Lauren

Female

PostSubject: Re: If you woke up one day and realized there's a zombie outbrea   If you woke up one day and realized there's a zombie outbrea EmptyFri 22 Jan 2010, 11:19 pm

Lauren owns the zombie survival guide and World War Z (paperback AND audiobooks), she and her shotgun are fully prepared in case those zombie bastards come knocking. If you woke up one day and realized there's a zombie outbrea 497988 I remember watching the remake of Night of the living dead with my nephew; kid was pissed when the movie was over with and had an epic rant. Why, because he didn't like how everyone was an idiot who contributed to the demise of their safe haven. lol, I had to explain to him that this was the theme in the first film and shows how people who don't keep a cool head and work together in a crisis screw themselves over.

Oh yeah, another thing I learned from both books; people bring stupid shit with them; so don't bring any luxury items like TVs, laptops, portable DVD players, iPods and other crap like that, there's no guarantee that where you're going will have electricity and really, who would watch a movie when zombies are running around outside! If you must keep up with the news reports should Anderson Cooper and company avoid being eaten; bring hand crank radios since you supply the power.

Oh and bring Jewelry or gold coins and bars if you have them. In the event that society falls, currency will be worthless and you'll want something to barter with in case you want to trade another survivor for something or buy your way onto a boat or into a colony.

Listen to Moses Lauren my children, I shall lead you to the promised land. If you woke up one day and realized there's a zombie outbrea 867803
Back to top Go down
Venom
Venom
Venom

Female

PostSubject: Re: If you woke up one day and realized there's a zombie outbrea   If you woke up one day and realized there's a zombie outbrea EmptyFri 22 Jan 2010, 11:21 pm

Lead us, oh Lauren the Great!
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: If you woke up one day and realized there's a zombie outbrea   If you woke up one day and realized there's a zombie outbrea EmptyFri 22 Jan 2010, 11:25 pm

The real Moses is actually suing you for gimmick infringement, citing he lead ppl to the promised land first
Back to top Go down
Lauren
World Champion
World Champion
Lauren

Female

PostSubject: Re: If you woke up one day and realized there's a zombie outbrea   If you woke up one day and realized there's a zombie outbrea EmptySat 23 Jan 2010, 12:20 am

Ha, I'll get there first; we'll see Moses 40 years from now. If you woke up one day and realized there's a zombie outbrea 754400
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: If you woke up one day and realized there's a zombie outbrea   If you woke up one day and realized there's a zombie outbrea EmptySun 24 Jan 2010, 3:48 am

I would ban together with the survivors somewhere safe. I don't know how long I would survive but I would hope a long time.

My body is not zombie food! If you woke up one day and realized there's a zombie outbrea Icon_rolleyes
Back to top Go down
angelmessiah
World Champion
World Champion
angelmessiah

Male
Number of posts : 1078
Registration date : 2008-10-02

PostSubject: Re: If you woke up one day and realized there's a zombie outbrea   If you woke up one day and realized there's a zombie outbrea EmptySun 31 Jan 2010, 12:05 am

tommy gun (singing) In the brain and not the chest. Head shots are the very best.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male

PostSubject: Re: If you woke up one day and realized there's a zombie outbrea   If you woke up one day and realized there's a zombie outbrea EmptySun 31 Jan 2010, 1:17 am

angelmessiah wrote:
tommy gun (singing) In the brain and not the chest. Head shots are the very best.

OMG!!!! I finally watched that movie yesterday!! I wanted his father to die sooooo bad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you woke up one day and realized there's a zombie outbrea   If you woke up one day and realized there's a zombie outbrea Empty

Back to top Go down

If you woke up one day and realized there's a zombie outbrea
Page 1 of 1