Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's the biggest personal change you've made?

Go down 
+6
janine
C.O.C.O
Did You Miss Her?
KTV-Time
The Sexy Vixen
angelmessiah
10 posters
AuthorMessage
angelmessiah
World Champion
World Champion
angelmessiah

Male
Number of posts : 1078
Registration date : 2008-10-02

What's the biggest personal change you've made? Empty
PostSubject: What's the biggest personal change you've made?   What's the biggest personal change you've made? EmptySun 31 Jan 2010, 12:17 am

Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: What's the biggest personal change you've made?   What's the biggest personal change you've made? EmptySun 31 Jan 2010, 12:20 am

Trying to stop letting little things bother me so much. It was making me sick so i learned to let some stuff go.

as for physical changes...well after being homeless for 6 months i got my first apartment when i was 18. it felt great being on my own.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: What's the biggest personal change you've made?   What's the biggest personal change you've made? EmptySun 31 Jan 2010, 12:40 am

I've grown mentally. For the first time i'm living on my own. For the first time i am taking care of my own finance, and cleaning, laundry, resonsibility on my own.

I was sick 3 days ago, i had to take care of myself. Didn't even call my mom to worry her too much. It is hard but i've grown and learned
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: What's the biggest personal change you've made?   What's the biggest personal change you've made? EmptySun 31 Jan 2010, 1:27 am

I finally stopped being quiet, I usually just let people say whatever they wanted, cause I thought it would help ease the situation, but I'm done with that shit!, If certain people feel they can say whatever they want to, then why can't I? I done playing the nice guy! I've become more Vocal and Independent, I've also stopped worrying about the needs of others, and decided to focus more on myself.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: What's the biggest personal change you've made?   What's the biggest personal change you've made? EmptySun 31 Jan 2010, 1:31 am

The Hater Aggravator wrote:
I finally stopped being quiet, I usually just let people say whatever they wanted, cause I thought it would help ease the situation, but I'm done with that shit!, If certain people feel they can say whatever they want to, then why can't I? I done playing the nice guy! I've become more Vocal and Independent, I've also stopped worrying about the needs of others, and decided to focus more on myself.

god you sound exactly like me...cool. What's the biggest personal change you've made? 538892
Back to top Go down
C.O.C.O
Main Eventer
C.O.C.O

Female
Number of posts : 860
Favorite WWE Wrestler : john cena, rey mysterio, evan bourne, randy orton
Favorite WWE Diva : candice michelle, kelly kelly, victoria, michelle mccool, sable and chyna
Favorite TNA Wrestler : petey williams, aj styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: What's the biggest personal change you've made?   What's the biggest personal change you've made? EmptySun 31 Jan 2010, 2:30 am

Learn not to procrastinate...much.
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: What's the biggest personal change you've made?   What's the biggest personal change you've made? EmptyMon 01 Feb 2010, 5:02 pm

I grew up....I was in a family care home in 2006 and that made me grow up. I realized that I had a family who really cared about me and It made me grateful. Since then I show them more respect.

I used to fight with them a lot. I did a lot of bad stuff, stuff that I regret.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: What's the biggest personal change you've made?   What's the biggest personal change you've made? EmptyMon 01 Feb 2010, 5:25 pm

The Sexy Vixen wrote:

god you sound exactly like me...cool. What's the biggest personal change you've made? 538892

Congratulations, you guys are ASSHOLES!!! What's the biggest personal change you've made? Icon_twisted WELCOME TO THE CLUB What's the biggest personal change you've made? 55277 .........but we cant be having too many because there will be some gimmick infringements on some certain other folks What's the biggest personal change you've made? 191221 lol

I've done the same thing but it's only when necessary, not because I have to....unless its the Internet because that shit isn't serious What's the biggest personal change you've made? 381773
Back to top Go down
Sticky!!
Sticky loves Mickie! Yo soy El Jefe!
Sticky loves Mickie! Yo soy El Jefe!
Sticky!!

Male
Number of posts : 4893
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Orton
Rey
Favorite WWE Diva : Mickie James
Maria
Favorite TNA Knockout : Christy Hemme
Tara

Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: What's the biggest personal change you've made?   What's the biggest personal change you've made? EmptyMon 01 Feb 2010, 6:22 pm

I look like Chris Masters now.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: What's the biggest personal change you've made?   What's the biggest personal change you've made? EmptyMon 01 Feb 2010, 7:11 pm

Jordan Harvey Version 1.0 wrote:
The Sexy Vixen wrote:

Congratulations, you guys are ASSHOLES!!! What's the biggest personal change you've made? Icon_twisted WELCOME TO THE CLUB What's the biggest personal change you've made? 55277 .........but we cant be having too many because there will be some gimmick infringements on some certain other folks What's the biggest personal change you've made? 191221 lol

I've done the same thing but it's only when necessary, not because I have to....unless its the Internet because that shit isn't serious What's the biggest personal change you've made? 381773

i'm talking more about real life than the internet. I've had a few confrontations at work because i just stop letting co-workers say whatever they feel like to me. I've always just been a quiet person until recently.
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: What's the biggest personal change you've made?   What's the biggest personal change you've made? EmptyMon 01 Feb 2010, 8:39 pm

DID YOU HULK-OUT ON 'EM??? VIX-HULK?!? HUH....HUH?!?!?
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: What's the biggest personal change you've made?   What's the biggest personal change you've made? EmptyMon 01 Feb 2010, 11:13 pm

Jordan Harvey Version 1.0 wrote:
DID YOU HULK-OUT ON 'EM??? VIX-HULK?!? HUH....HUH?!?!?

What's the biggest personal change you've made? 773246

of course not

I just scared the shit out of my boss because she has never even seen me slightly upset at work, so to hear me cussing out a co-worker was a wtf moment for her. She sent me home early to cool off.
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: What's the biggest personal change you've made?   What's the biggest personal change you've made? EmptyTue 02 Feb 2010, 1:30 am

StiX-Pac!!!!! wrote:
I look like Chris Masters now.

Thats nothing to be proud of.
Back to top Go down
Quisee
Quisee

Male
Number of posts : 2178
Job/hobbies : Media Services department at Florissant Valley College
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: What's the biggest personal change you've made?   What's the biggest personal change you've made? EmptyTue 02 Feb 2010, 10:56 am

I’ve grown a lot as a person and matured, I’m still learning how to let things go and not let what people say and do to me get to me so much and let it bother me but it’s slowly but surely happening so I’m glad about that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's the biggest personal change you've made?   What's the biggest personal change you've made? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1