Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

High School Stories Thread

Go down 
+9
CruxisAngel
Dead
LiE
CM Naked
Paul Wyatt
The Sexy Vixen
Angelwilliamsfan
Did You Miss Her?
#WeWantTaryn
13 posters
AuthorMessage
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Number of posts : 7477
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : EC3
Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Brittany
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2008-06-28

High School Stories Thread Empty
PostSubject: High School Stories Thread   High School Stories Thread EmptyWed 03 Feb 2010, 7:07 pm

Do you have any interesting high school stories? then feel free to tell them here.

I'll tell you one of mine,seeing as I am a southmore I still have 2 more years to go but one time when I was at lunch and I was sitting with my friends.And we were eating and then a fight broke out it then went from 2 to like 6 people then out of no where someone started throwing food and then It became a big giant food.Everyone started running including me out of the cafeteria.It was CRAZY.Turns out there was a intruder.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: High School Stories Thread   High School Stories Thread EmptyWed 03 Feb 2010, 7:14 pm

Some chick in my class got her set on fire.

Some Dude got stabbed

One of the bathrooms got blown up

a few people got shot

one of the female teachers beat up a male student.

The security staff fucked half the female students, and possibly some of the males students.

Everyday there was at least two fights.
Back to top Go down
Angelwilliamsfan
Legend

Female
Number of posts : 2529
Job/hobbies : Being bitchy, annoying a few ppl here
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Matt Striker/Cm punk
Favorite WWE Diva : Nattie
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Joe
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina love
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: High School Stories Thread   High School Stories Thread EmptyWed 03 Feb 2010, 7:20 pm

so one of my friends had gotten out of the bathroom and he forgot to zip up. so he went up to our teacher, whos like almost 70 and from what we think is still a virgin and she flipped out like he pulled his dick out. she called the security and he got suspended for sexual harassment.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: High School Stories Thread   High School Stories Thread EmptyWed 03 Feb 2010, 7:27 pm

2 girls got into a fight. a teacher stepped in and one girl KO'd him and knocked him on his ass, breaking his glasses.

this girl beat up this guy in the hallway in front of EVERYONE. she comes back from her 10 day suspension and he hits her in the back with a chair. He got expelled as well as faced assault charges.

this girl with a disability (she only had 2 fingers on one hand) got caught in the janitor's closet giving a blowjob to a football player.

a guy robbed the local liquor store and ran into the school to hide. so the whole school went on lockdown while the police searched the building for him. they found him eventually.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: High School Stories Thread   High School Stories Thread EmptyWed 03 Feb 2010, 10:21 pm

I graduated from Junior High and started at a new school where I didn't know anyone. I made some friends pretty quick and one day at lunch one of my friends decide to start trouble with some kids at the other table by throwing food at them. A few moments later some shit hits me in the face; so I go over to that table and confront the kid who threw the food... plus I b*****-slap his ass. That day and the next I refuse cooperate with the Dean - as he gave me a pass to go back to my class I ripped it up and tossed it onto his head. In result, I was kicked out of that school. Got into a better one, sooo....
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Number of posts : 7477
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : EC3
Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Brittany
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: High School Stories Thread   High School Stories Thread EmptyWed 03 Feb 2010, 10:30 pm

Wow you guys have some interesting and some funny stories. LOL the blowjob one was funny.
Back to top Go down
CM Naked
Main Eventer
CM Naked

Male
Number of posts : 800
Job/hobbies : Wrestling
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Matt Hardy
Favorite WWE Diva : Maryse
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Hardy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taylor Wilde
Registration date : 2009-07-07

PostSubject: Re: High School Stories Thread   High School Stories Thread EmptyWed 03 Feb 2010, 11:04 pm

I just got to high school so I have alot of time to go until I tell my stories
Back to top Go down
LiE
World Champion
World Champion
LiE

Female
Number of posts : 1027
Job/hobbies : Rock N' Roll
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: High School Stories Thread   High School Stories Thread EmptyThu 04 Feb 2010, 4:13 am

- I've seen an arrest. I know it had to do with some dude & his b*****, always something immature like that.

- There was a fight, which led to a knife use. I seen the blood when I was coming up the steps onto the campus.

- Apart from the fight above, there were lots of basic fights, involving your other types of ass whipes. Concidering, people think that's the only way of solving problems.

I really didn't pay attention to any of that bull shit that went on. I hated school & I hated everyone who went to my school. I just did what I had to to graduate. These are just the things that I couldn't really miss coming across. I was never a troublemaker. There's just WAY to many worthless & shitty people in the world today.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/divaxdiva
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: High School Stories Thread   High School Stories Thread EmptyThu 04 Feb 2010, 4:19 am

The Hater Aggravator wrote:

one of the female teachers beat up a male student.

damn Shocked

this is why i couldnt teach high school. too tempting to whoop some kid's ass
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: High School Stories Thread   High School Stories Thread EmptyThu 04 Feb 2010, 4:30 am

LiE wrote:
- I've seen an arrest.

How could I forget?! I remember passing by that Dean's office (that mofo who kicked me out) and seeing two dudes seated and cuffed. There was two officers, maybe a third, in the rooml and one was one the phone seemingly with another officer - if not, then probably their parents.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: High School Stories Thread   High School Stories Thread EmptyThu 04 Feb 2010, 4:37 am

The Sexy Vixen wrote:

this girl beat up this guy in the hallway in front of EVERYONE. she comes back from her 10 day suspension and he hits her in the back with a chair. He got expelled as well as faced assault charges.

ECW!!

Quote :

this girl with a disability (she only had 2 fingers on one hand) got caught in the janitor's closet giving a blowjob to a football player.

thats funny and fucked up at the same time
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: High School Stories Thread   High School Stories Thread EmptyThu 04 Feb 2010, 4:41 am

CM Dead, Your Savior wrote:
The Sexy Vixen wrote:

ECW!!

Quote :

LMAO @ ECW! Tell me about it, Dude!

As for the other thing... the same thing happened to a friend of mine in JHS... some girl was giving him head in one of the closets IN THE CLASSROOM LMFAO.

thats funny and fucked up at the same time
Back to top Go down
CruxisAngel
Opener
CruxisAngel

Female
Number of posts : 170
Job/hobbies : entertainment
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Jeff Hardy
MVP
Favorite WWE Diva : Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : A.J. Styles
D'Angelo Dinero
Favorite TNA Knockout : Roxxi
Daffney
Registration date : 2009-04-18

PostSubject: Re: High School Stories Thread   High School Stories Thread EmptyThu 04 Feb 2010, 2:18 pm

I lit a girl's braid on fire.

I cut another girl's back part of their pants to make them look like she was wearing assless chaps.

I locked a teacher in the janitors office.

I had keys made to unlock the vending machines.

I saw two pregnant Juniors fight until both broke water and somebody had to call the ambulence.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: High School Stories Thread   High School Stories Thread EmptyThu 04 Feb 2010, 4:55 pm

Cierramist is badass. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: High School Stories Thread   High School Stories Thread EmptyThu 04 Feb 2010, 6:03 pm

^
^
Well, damn!
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: High School Stories Thread   High School Stories Thread EmptySat 06 Feb 2010, 9:29 am

Well me and a few friends slashed a teachers tires

We threw water baloons at some kinds in our class we didn't like "accidentaly"

My friends caught/over heard a couple doing it in the school bathroom, turns out it was some guy i knew.

A guy in my class threw a chair at a teacher. (if she didn't move she would have gotten it in her head), he then walked out the class, hitched a ride with a tourist and headed to the beach.

We once had a huge fight involving atleast 3 diffrent schools at my school. Was pretty epic. Involved about 20 people. was like those prison fights you see on tv.

Our head master almost got knocked down by a car that just came in our school your started doing a bunch of burn outs and stuffs.

At our school their are always these dudes riding around the school with loud music trying to pick up girls. We once saw one of them get arrested because he was driving without a licence, wonder how much girls he picked up after that.

We accidently pantst a dude in class, the point of it was to pull down his jeans, but they accidently pulled down boxers and all. He had such a white booty.

That same dude put a box on one of the thingys's of the fan. We then turned the fan on and the box flew off, we tried it again and the box didn't, the dude went to take down the box, fan accidently hit him in the head, don't know what excuse we made when the teacher came in and he was wounded.

A dude pretty much walked out with his penis hanging out after being annoyed everyone was kicking the door open while he was peeing. He was like "WTF is this is what y'all want to see....dammit' lol.

I had this HUGE argument with this teacher in the middle of the school yard. That bastard. He tried telling my mom. My mom was like "Kevin told me, whatever happened is between you and kevin, not me"lol. Gotta love my mum.

Someone once shared flyers with storys about teachers, calling this hypocritical teacher a b***** and telling her she should stop worrying about us and worry about her alcoholic brother and her racist daughter. Many teachers went home crying that day.

We once had this party bus trip with our class, to see christmas lights and stuffs. Let's just say the group of 13 to 16 year olds saw no lights because they were to busy amd i quote my teacher "Dirty Dancing" or was drunk. Lol at one point the teacher stopped the bus to smell everyones mouth and seemingly everyone was chewing gum lol. This was exactly one year after they named out class "Best/Favorite"class of the school lol.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: High School Stories Thread   High School Stories Thread EmptySat 06 Feb 2010, 7:39 pm

KiwiKevin wrote:
Well me and a few friends slashed a teachers tires

We threw water baloons at some kinds in our class we didn't like "accidentaly"

My friends caught/over heard a couple doing it in the school bathroom, turns out it was some guy i knew.

A guy in my class threw a chair at a teacher. (if she didn't move she would have gotten it in her head), he then walked out the class, hitched a ride with a tourist and headed to the beach.

We once had a huge fight involving atleast 3 diffrent schools at my school. Was pretty epic. Involved about 20 people. was like those prison fights you see on tv.

Our head master almost got knocked down by a car that just came in our school your started doing a bunch of burn outs and stuffs.

At our school their are always these dudes riding around the school with loud music trying to pick up girls. We once saw one of them get arrested because he was driving without a licence, wonder how much girls he picked up after that.

We accidently pantst a dude in class, the point of it was to pull down his jeans, but they accidently pulled down boxers and all. He had such a white booty.

That same dude put a box on one of the thingys's of the fan. We then turned the fan on and the box flew off, we tried it again and the box didn't, the dude went to take down the box, fan accidently hit him in the head, don't know what excuse we made when the teacher came in and he was wounded.

A dude pretty much walked out with his penis hanging out after being annoyed everyone was kicking the door open while he was peeing. He was like "WTF is this is what y'all want to see....dammit' lol.

I had this HUGE argument with this teacher in the middle of the school yard. That bastard. He tried telling my mom. My mom was like "Kevin told me, whatever happened is between you and kevin, not me"lol. Gotta love my mum.

Someone once shared flyers with storys about teachers, calling this hypocritical teacher a b***** and telling her she should stop worrying about us and worry about her alcoholic brother and her racist daughter. Many teachers went home crying that day.

We once had this party bus trip with our class, to see christmas lights and stuffs. Let's just say the group of 13 to 16 year olds saw no lights because they were to busy amd i quote my teacher "Dirty Dancing" or was drunk. Lol at one point the teacher stopped the bus to smell everyones mouth and seemingly everyone was chewing gum lol. This was exactly one year after they named out class "Best/Favorite"class of the school lol.

LMFAO @ those 2
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: High School Stories Thread   High School Stories Thread EmptySat 06 Feb 2010, 10:32 pm

wow Kev...just wow High School Stories Thread 773246
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: High School Stories Thread   High School Stories Thread EmptySat 06 Feb 2010, 10:59 pm

The Sexy Vixen wrote:

what can i say.....i lived an exciting lif. hilarious

btw, the dude who walked out with his penis.....proved the stereotype of black men are true.....for those wondering
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: High School Stories Thread   High School Stories Thread EmptySat 06 Feb 2010, 11:03 pm

KiwiKevin wrote:
The Sexy Vixen wrote:

btw, the dude who walked out with his penis.....proved the stereotype of black men are true.....for those wondering

*sigh*

my high school sucked compared to yours
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: High School Stories Thread   High School Stories Thread EmptySat 06 Feb 2010, 11:11 pm

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
KiwiKevin wrote:
The Sexy Vixen wrote:

*sigh*

my high school sucked compared to yours

I personaly think it's because i had a great group of friends.

here's another: Me and 6 friends in a VW Polo. My friend Nadien was the driver. Shanice sat in the front seat with Karina on her lap. My three friends Samantha, Gen & Isha all sat on the back seat. While i laid on top of them lol. Was freaking funny. Even funnier whne it started raining and Karina couldn't keep her head out and was leaning against the window. Was my birthday, we were going to BK.

Here is the car:
High School Stories Thread Pl.i.vw.polo.tdi.blue.trackside.r.00.60
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: High School Stories Thread   High School Stories Thread EmptySat 06 Feb 2010, 11:14 pm

You and your friends sound like a blast to hang out with
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: High School Stories Thread   High School Stories Thread EmptySat 06 Feb 2010, 11:29 pm

ugh they are, good times good times, i rarely see any of them now. Only two of my closests which are Amy and Kyrah...well moved to diffrent parts of holland and lost touch
Back to top Go down
Meagan
Opener
Meagan

Female
Number of posts : 165
Job/hobbies : Softball, College Student
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H
Undertaker
Shawn Michaels
MVP
Favorite WWE Diva : Mickie James
Melina
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Chris Sabin
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Traci Brooks
Sarita
Taylor Wilde
Velvet Sky
Registration date : 2009-12-29

PostSubject: Re: High School Stories Thread   High School Stories Thread EmptyWed 10 Feb 2010, 12:19 am

I attended Upper Darby High School and I did Vo-Tech as well and this happened last year actually. I was getting on my bus since I was the only girl going there and this was going home. Some asshole knocked me over and I landed on a empty seat. They started mocking me and shit and I threw my books down and socked one of the Gangstas that are on that bus right in the face. That shut them the fuck up for a good while
Back to top Go down
CruxisAngel
Opener
CruxisAngel

Female
Number of posts : 170
Job/hobbies : entertainment
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Jeff Hardy
MVP
Favorite WWE Diva : Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : A.J. Styles
D'Angelo Dinero
Favorite TNA Knockout : Roxxi
Daffney
Registration date : 2009-04-18

PostSubject: Re: High School Stories Thread   High School Stories Thread EmptyWed 10 Feb 2010, 9:55 pm

Here's a couple:

Two teachers got caught screwing each other in the boys gym locker room.

I put sex toys in my teachers desk on classroom inspection day! Everyone face was priceless! High School Stories Thread 773246
Back to top Go down
sheena@yahoo.com

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-02-22

PostSubject: Re: High School Stories Thread   High School Stories Thread EmptyMon 22 Feb 2010, 11:30 pm

totally turned on by two-finger story...what is her name???
Back to top Go down
FantasiaFangbanger
Opener
FantasiaFangbanger

Female
Number of posts : 130
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CRYME TYME,
JEFF AND MATT HARDY
Favorite WWE Diva : LITA,
MICKIE JAMES
Favorite TNA Wrestler :
Registration date : 2010-02-17

PostSubject: Re: High School Stories Thread   High School Stories Thread EmptyTue 23 Feb 2010, 1:13 am

One of my 9th grade teachers had a daughter in my class well there was a huge party every one went to and the teachers daughter ended up having to get an ambulance called because she was in the back room letting guys use frozen hotdogs in her and one broke off in her and she couldnt get it out. we never saw my algebra teacher again she quit after that
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: High School Stories Thread   High School Stories Thread EmptyTue 23 Feb 2010, 3:19 am

FantasiaFangbanger wrote:
One of my 9th grade teachers had a daughter in my class well there was a huge party every one went to and the teachers daughter ended up having to get an ambulance called because she was in the back room letting guys use frozen hotdogs in her and one broke off in her and she couldnt get it out. we never saw my algebra teacher again she quit after that

http://www.snopes.com/college/risque/hotdog.asp

you get the base of the story from there?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: High School Stories Thread   High School Stories Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

High School Stories Thread
Page 1 of 1