Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is the most dangerous thing you have ever done?

Go down 
+2
The Sexy Vixen
angelmessiah
6 posters
AuthorMessage
angelmessiah
World Champion
World Champion
angelmessiah

Male
Number of posts : 1078
Registration date : 2008-10-02

What is the most dangerous thing you have ever done? Empty
PostSubject: What is the most dangerous thing you have ever done?   What is the most dangerous thing you have ever done? EmptyThu 04 Feb 2010, 1:56 am

i rappelled down a 60ft wall, and drove a truck through iraq, and maybe some other shit i can't remember
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: What is the most dangerous thing you have ever done?   What is the most dangerous thing you have ever done? EmptyThu 04 Feb 2010, 2:01 am

how exactly can anyone here compete with you and your iraq adventures, Angel? lol

I've only jumped off a roof before as a kid. and then i did some crazy stuff back when i was backyard wrestling.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: What is the most dangerous thing you have ever done?   What is the most dangerous thing you have ever done? EmptyThu 04 Feb 2010, 3:42 am

:O^O:

Back when I was in the 2nd grade there was a day when I was supposed to meet my sister across the street from my school at the end of the day in front of the library and instead of waiting like a jolly good boy; my bad ass decided to stand smack-dab in the street as cars are speeding down the block directly torward me (including a big ass fire truck.) School-crossing guard squeeled and my mom kicked my asslike an MMA world champion.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: What is the most dangerous thing you have ever done?   What is the most dangerous thing you have ever done? EmptyThu 04 Feb 2010, 3:53 am

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
how exactly can anyone here compete with you and your iraq adventures, Angel? lol

I've only jumped off a roof before as a kid. and then i did some crazy stuff back when i was backyard wrestling.

well, someone could stand outside when a tornados around, swim with a great white shark, fuck with poisonous snakes lol
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: What is the most dangerous thing you have ever done?   What is the most dangerous thing you have ever done? EmptyThu 04 Feb 2010, 3:59 am

CM Dead, Your Savior wrote:
The Sexy Vixen wrote:

well, someone could stand outside when a tornados around, swim with a great white shark, fuck with poisonous snakes lol

Fear Factor
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: What is the most dangerous thing you have ever done?   What is the most dangerous thing you have ever done? EmptyThu 04 Feb 2010, 4:04 am

That show was insane. It lost it's luster after a while - seeing peeps virtually do the same stunts became a bore.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: What is the most dangerous thing you have ever done?   What is the most dangerous thing you have ever done? EmptyThu 04 Feb 2010, 4:07 am

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
CM Dead, Your Savior wrote:
The Sexy Vixen wrote:

Fear Factor

A. i doubt someone is gonna stand outside in the middle of their street as a F4 is coming at them lol
B. no ones gonna swim with a shark that dangerous outside a cage
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: What is the most dangerous thing you have ever done?   What is the most dangerous thing you have ever done? EmptyThu 04 Feb 2010, 4:07 am

some of the stuff they ate i was actually interested in trying. :
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: What is the most dangerous thing you have ever done?   What is the most dangerous thing you have ever done? EmptyThu 04 Feb 2010, 4:36 am

What stuff? What is the most dangerous thing you have ever done? Icon_eek
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: What is the most dangerous thing you have ever done?   What is the most dangerous thing you have ever done? EmptyThu 04 Feb 2010, 4:39 am

some of the bugs and animal body parts...on a dare I'd try that stuff without thinking twice.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: What is the most dangerous thing you have ever done?   What is the most dangerous thing you have ever done? EmptyThu 04 Feb 2010, 4:43 am

ohhhh..... iccccc What is the most dangerous thing you have ever done? 747915 lol

(Btw, did you make that Layla sig?
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: What is the most dangerous thing you have ever done?   What is the most dangerous thing you have ever done? EmptyThu 04 Feb 2010, 4:45 am

oh i guess i could say flashing a guy in high school was dangerous since the teacher could've walked in at any moment. that's something i've done

(no this was made by a Melina mark on another site...he's annoying as hell but makes awesome sigs)
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: What is the most dangerous thing you have ever done?   What is the most dangerous thing you have ever done? EmptyThu 04 Feb 2010, 4:49 am

Bad girl!
Back to top Go down
CruxisAngel
Opener
CruxisAngel

Female
Number of posts : 170
Job/hobbies : entertainment
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Jeff Hardy
MVP
Favorite WWE Diva : Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : A.J. Styles
D'Angelo Dinero
Favorite TNA Knockout : Roxxi
Daffney
Registration date : 2009-04-18

PostSubject: Re: What is the most dangerous thing you have ever done?   What is the most dangerous thing you have ever done? EmptyThu 04 Feb 2010, 2:01 pm

touching a gator at the zoo. What is the most dangerous thing you have ever done? 79573
Back to top Go down
Angelwilliamsfan
Legend

Female
Number of posts : 2529
Job/hobbies : Being bitchy, annoying a few ppl here
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Matt Striker/Cm punk
Favorite WWE Diva : Nattie
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Joe
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina love
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: What is the most dangerous thing you have ever done?   What is the most dangerous thing you have ever done? EmptyThu 04 Feb 2010, 3:34 pm

it was right when i turned 18. i was driving back from the gym and this guy was following me. it was like 2 in the morning and i was tired and didnt know where to go so i made the mistake of taking a road i didnt know at all and guess what, dead end. so he got out of his car and started making his was towards mine with what i assume was a knife in hand(or it could of been a regular blade whatever), i didnt have shit to fight back with so i put the car in reverse. he jumped out the way and i rammed his car so hard that i had enough room to get out. i drove to the police station after that but they couldnt find the guy(it figures)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the most dangerous thing you have ever done?   What is the most dangerous thing you have ever done? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1