Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Murray confirms Ghostbusters 3 Spoiler

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Murray confirms Ghostbusters 3 Spoiler Empty
PostSubject: Murray confirms Ghostbusters 3 Spoiler   Murray confirms Ghostbusters 3 Spoiler EmptyTue 09 Feb 2010, 4:08 pm

A couple of months back, Sigourney Weaver let slip that Bill Murray’s Peter Venkman will be a ‘Ghost’ in the upcoming ''Ghostbusters 3Murray confirms Ghostbusters 3 Spoiler 2_bing''.

The actress, who’ll be reprising her role as Dana Barron – Venkman’s on-again off-again squeeze - in the flick, later back-peddled, ribticklingly suggesting she hadn’t even read the script, let alone knew what the boys in grey would be up to in sequel number two. It was pretty obvious she had a gun to her head during that interview.

Now that Murray’s come out and confirmed that he’ll indeed be playing a spirit-to-bust in the upcoming sequel, one’s got to assume SonyMurray confirms Ghostbusters 3 Spoiler 2_bing emailed Weaver over a cease-and-desist pretty quick smart when she blurted that biggish spoiler.

In an interview with The Daily Mail, Murray - who has long resisted doing another "GhostbustersMurray confirms Ghostbusters 3 Spoiler 2_bing" - said, “I’ll come back in Ghostbusters III only if I get to be a ghost. I said to them, ‘I’ll do it if you kill me off in the first reel.’ So now they are going to have me as a ghost in the film.”

Just as I've suspected - a 'Kurtz'-style cameo for Murray.

Sony have the balls to send Murray a cease-and-desist ya think?
Back to top Go down

Murray confirms Ghostbusters 3 Spoiler
Page 1 of 1