Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Updated Plans for ECW Stars

Go down 
+5
janine
Dead
The Sexy Vixen
VLG.
Angelus
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Updated Plans for ECW Stars Empty
PostSubject: Updated Plans for ECW Stars   Updated Plans for ECW Stars EmptyFri 12 Feb 2010, 2:14 pm

The feeling within WWE is that most of the ECW talents will be used mostly on the Superstars show at first when NXT premieres, before they end up on RAW or SmackDown. Plans can change but right now they will be keeping the teams of William Regal & Ezekiel Jackson, Trent Baretta & Caylon Croft and Rosa Mendez & Zack Ryder together.
Back to top Go down
VLG.
The Voice
The Voice
VLG.

Male
Number of posts : 3474
Job/hobbies : Musician/Radio Presenter/Charity Worker
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Daniel Bryan
CM Punk
Cesaro
Roman Reigns
Adam Rose
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Paige
Brie Bella
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Hardy
Bully Ray

Registration date : 2009-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Updated Plans for ECW Stars   Updated Plans for ECW Stars EmptyFri 12 Feb 2010, 3:56 pm

Does that mean Regal will stay on NXT?
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Updated Plans for ECW Stars   Updated Plans for ECW Stars EmptyFri 12 Feb 2010, 4:00 pm

i think it means they are going to keep those teams together and ship them together as a group

like wherever regal goes, zeke is going with him

same for Rosa/Zack.

I still think they are going to raw or SD. I would want Regal/Zeke on SD...as well as Zack/Rosa (i would like a Ziggler/Ryder feud)
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
VLG.
The Voice
The Voice
VLG.

Male
CM Punk
Cesaro
Roman Reigns
Adam Rose
Paige
Brie Bella
Bully Ray

PostSubject: Re: Updated Plans for ECW Stars   Updated Plans for ECW Stars EmptyFri 12 Feb 2010, 4:04 pm

I would have expected Zeke to remain on NXT which is why I thought Regal may stay on NXT.

I would expect Mendes to stay as well which would mean Ryder would stay also.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: Updated Plans for ECW Stars   Updated Plans for ECW Stars EmptyFri 12 Feb 2010, 4:09 pm

They could stay but there's not much they can do with Ryder atm. He isnt ECW title material just yet. SD has a very tiny pool of people for that IC title:

Morrison
Ziggler
McIntyre

the rest of the list would be main eventers who arent in the main event atm (Punk, Jericho..etc)

I figure Zack Ryder would be good to get in that group. It may help establish him more..

Regal is a former ECW champion so i wouldnt mind him staying on NXT. Regal on SD would be good too, though. Regal vs Morrison would be nice.

btw, looks like Yoshi will stay on NXT
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Updated Plans for ECW Stars   Updated Plans for ECW Stars EmptyFri 12 Feb 2010, 4:11 pm

Regal never won the ECW title
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Updated Plans for ECW Stars   Updated Plans for ECW Stars EmptyFri 12 Feb 2010, 4:12 pm

CM Dead, Your Savior wrote:
Regal never won the ECW title

Shocked Really?

i thought Christian beat him for it... Updated Plans for ECW Stars Icon_scratch

it was like an 8 second match or something.
Back to top Go down
VLG.
The Voice
The Voice
VLG.

Male
CM Punk
Cesaro
Roman Reigns
Adam Rose
Paige
Brie Bella
Bully Ray

PostSubject: Re: Updated Plans for ECW Stars   Updated Plans for ECW Stars EmptyFri 12 Feb 2010, 4:14 pm

Beat me to it Dead. Christian defended it aginst Regal, beating him at Summerslam in around 8 seconds.

I agree with you, Ryder would do well in the IC picture but if he's gonna remain teaming with Mendes then he may be kept in NXT unless Mendes is gonna become solely a valet.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Updated Plans for ECW Stars   Updated Plans for ECW Stars EmptyFri 12 Feb 2010, 4:17 pm

VLG. wrote:
Beat me to it Dead. Christian defended it aginst Regal, beating him at Summerslam in around 8 seconds.

I agree with you, Ryder would do well in the IC picture but if he's gonna remain teaming with Mendes then he may be kept in NXT unless Mendes is gonna become solely a valet.

my mistake..

SD is going to need divas soon..Mickie is leaving most likely...Maria cant be featured on tv as long as Celebrity apprentice is running.

I dont see them sending Eve or Kelly to SD so that's where Rosa comes in to botch up the place.

that's why I figure Zack/Rosa can go to SD. Rosa is my last choice for the SD diva scene, though.

plus the 2 spots that Zack/Rosa free up on NXT might lead to 2 FCW stars finally making it to a main roster.
Back to top Go down
VLG.
The Voice
The Voice
VLG.

Male
CM Punk
Cesaro
Roman Reigns
Adam Rose
Paige
Brie Bella
Bully Ray

PostSubject: Re: Updated Plans for ECW Stars   Updated Plans for ECW Stars EmptyFri 12 Feb 2010, 4:25 pm

WWE wouldn't give the Womens Title to someone who they have just poked fun at if they were about to leave. Mickie James is no Trish Stratus.

Smackdown do have less Divas but Rosa Mendes will not be an addition. If anything, she will ruin it a bit more.

A lot of FCW guys are gonna get called up because that is the purpose of NXT.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Updated Plans for ECW Stars   Updated Plans for ECW Stars EmptyFri 12 Feb 2010, 4:29 pm

They gave Jeff Hardy the World Title and he was leaving, so yeah they would
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Updated Plans for ECW Stars   Updated Plans for ECW Stars EmptyFri 12 Feb 2010, 4:29 pm

VLG. wrote:
WWE wouldn't give the Womens Title to someone who they have just poked fun at if they were about to leave. Mickie James is no Trish Stratus.

Smackdown do have less Divas but Rosa Mendes will not be an addition. If anything, she will ruin it a bit more.

A lot of FCW guys are gonna get called up because that is the purpose of NXT.

Mickie has said already she's frustrated in WWE as well as her interest in pursuing a country music career.

WWe did the Piggie James storyline because they also think she is leaving and they want to send a message to her about her weight.

so yeah I think Mickie is gone. She's already a 5 time champion and many people have gotten title runs once they start talking of leaving. (hell maybe Ziggler should start claiming he's retiring..he might get an Ic title run lol)

I still see Rosa going to SD as a new back up heel if they decide to eventually split LayCool. Unless they turn Zack face. there's another draft coming so maybe Kelly or Eve will make it to SD, but i wouldnt be surprised if rosa ends up there. Zack would be a good fit for SD.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

CM Dead, Your Savior wrote:
They gave Jeff Hardy the World Title and he was leaving, so yeah they would

and they had Punk poke fun at his drug addiction before he left too.
Back to top Go down
VLG.
The Voice
The Voice
VLG.

Male
CM Punk
Cesaro
Roman Reigns
Adam Rose
Paige
Brie Bella
Bully Ray

PostSubject: Re: Updated Plans for ECW Stars   Updated Plans for ECW Stars EmptyFri 12 Feb 2010, 4:36 pm

I've not heard anything about Mickie's frustration since around Christmas/Early January. I don't think she's quite so frustrated anymore.

Jeff was given the title because of his insane popularity and it's only because he was leaving that he wasn't released during his title reign.

Mickie is not popular enough to get a farewell title reign. Not in my eyes anyway.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Updated Plans for ECW Stars   Updated Plans for ECW Stars EmptyFri 12 Feb 2010, 4:41 pm

VLG. wrote:

Jeff was given the title because of his insane popularity and it's only because he was leaving that he wasn't released during his title reign.

the 3 minute title reign he had at Extreme Rules can be contributed to that. the one he got during Night of Champions, was solely based on the fact he told WWE he was leaving and they put the title on him because they wanted him to stay. he lost at Summerslam, then lost on Smackdown and left. he actually stayed a month longer than he was supposed to, because he had the title. he wasnt being released, as his contract was coming up, anyway. why would they put the title on him if they planned to release him to begin with, its simple...they werent going to release him if they tried everything to keep him

Quote :

Mickie is not popular enough to get a farewell title reign. Not in my eyes anyway.

thats a crock of shit and you know it
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Updated Plans for ECW Stars   Updated Plans for ECW Stars EmptyFri 12 Feb 2010, 4:43 pm

That's where we differ. Mickie is definitely popular enough for a farewell title reign. Fans hated Lita (non-kayfabe) after the Matt/Edge stuff but even she got a farewell reign.

so yeah Mickie could get one.

Mickie has been frustrated ever since this storyline about her weight began. She's even said she hates being involved in it because of the image this storyline is sending out to young girls.....sounds like frustration to me.

Jeff Hardy has always been popular but they didnt start throwing world titles at him till the talk of him leaving came up. I do think he was only given that title to persuade him to stay.
Back to top Go down
VLG.
The Voice
The Voice
VLG.

Male
CM Punk
Cesaro
Roman Reigns
Adam Rose
Paige
Brie Bella
Bully Ray

PostSubject: Re: Updated Plans for ECW Stars   Updated Plans for ECW Stars EmptyFri 12 Feb 2010, 5:03 pm

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
Jeff Hardy has always been popular but they didnt start throwing world titles at him till the talk of him leaving came up. I do think he was only given that title to persuade him to stay.

And would have been released for failing his third drug test.
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Updated Plans for ECW Stars   Updated Plans for ECW Stars EmptyFri 12 Feb 2010, 5:18 pm

I think Savannah may go to SD, with Mickie leaving and Beth not yet a face they will need another face. I will rather they push Beth as a face first before they think about using Savannah in a wrestling role.

I hope Rosa and Ryder go to Raw, SD doesnt need anymore heel divas.

Tiffany can stay on NXT or go to Raw, maybe be a face jobber or the bottom face.

and come draft time I think the womens title should stay on SD and Melina go back to SD since she wasnt doing as good on Raw and Send Gail to SD and send Maria to Raw, Im sure they want to give Maria a title after her Apprentance thing, at least have it be the Divas title and NOT the womens.

For the Divas-
Rosa/Tiff-To Raw
Savannah-To SD-maybe as the 3rd face.

For the men-
I think Regal/Zeke to SD
Kozlov-SD
Christian-Raw-Competing for the US title
Zach Ryder-Raw

Im not sure about the other men.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
LH
Main Eventer

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Updated Plans for ECW Stars   Updated Plans for ECW Stars EmptyFri 12 Feb 2010, 5:24 pm

I dont Mickie is retiring, I think it will be Mickie, Savannah, Beth and AJ Lee as faces while Michelle Mccool, Layla,Serena and Rosa Menedez as heels
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Updated Plans for ECW Stars   Updated Plans for ECW Stars EmptyFri 12 Feb 2010, 10:42 pm

Fuck keeping Ryder on NXT, move him to SD and team him with Ziggler - that would be a hell of a team, with the sexy Latina at ringside for their matches.
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Updated Plans for ECW Stars   Updated Plans for ECW Stars EmptySat 13 Feb 2010, 2:32 am

Gail needs to go to Smackdown
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Updated Plans for ECW Stars   Updated Plans for ECW Stars EmptySat 13 Feb 2010, 2:34 am

LH wrote:
I dont Mickie is retiring, I think it will be Mickie, Savannah, Beth and AJ Lee as faces while Michelle Mccool, Layla,Serena and Rosa Menedez as heels

Mickies leaving...and why does everyone insist this AJ Lee is being called up..right now. if she is, itll be on NXT. not Smackdown
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Updated Plans for ECW Stars   Updated Plans for ECW Stars EmptySat 13 Feb 2010, 3:12 am

Put all of those b****** together in a WWECW faction, pissed off that they got their brand taken away from them and thus any opportunity of success in the company OH YEAH!!!!
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Updated Plans for ECW Stars   Updated Plans for ECW Stars EmptySat 13 Feb 2010, 4:10 am

VLG. wrote:
The Sexy Vixen wrote:

And would have been released for failing his third drug test.

which was rumored as to why he was actually leaving, but it was never confirmed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Updated Plans for ECW Stars   Updated Plans for ECW Stars Empty

Back to top Go down

Updated Plans for ECW Stars
Page 1 of 1