Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jillian vs Katie Lea

Go down 
+2
Queen Mintz
The Sexy Vixen
6 posters

Better Wrestler?
Jillian
Jillian vs Katie Lea Vote_lcap 33% Jillian vs Katie Lea Vote_rcap
 33%  [ 3 ]
Katie
Jillian vs Katie Lea Vote_lcap 67% Jillian vs Katie Lea Vote_rcap
 67%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

Jillian vs Katie Lea Empty
PostSubject: Jillian vs Katie Lea   Jillian vs Katie Lea EmptyMon 15 Feb 2010, 3:15 pm

Who is the better wrestler of the two?
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Jillian vs Katie Lea   Jillian vs Katie Lea EmptyMon 15 Feb 2010, 3:18 pm

You mean better jobber and that's Katie
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: Jillian vs Katie Lea   Jillian vs Katie Lea EmptyMon 15 Feb 2010, 3:27 pm

Jobbing has nothing to do with their wrestling skills since both have had matches where they werent jobbing and they shined.

Katie's tiny feud with Mickie.
Jillian's matches on SD before being traded to Raw.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Jillian vs Katie Lea   Jillian vs Katie Lea EmptyMon 15 Feb 2010, 3:30 pm

All they are doing now is jobbing and making the models look good and I'd definitely go with Katie on that.

As for their other matches, Katie had an okay one with Mickie at NOC and Jillian had an okay one with Melina at Judgment Day. Jillian just isn't the same anymore, she used to be so good especially when it came to putting over the models but now she rarely shines anymore. Either way I would've gone with Katie
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Jillian vs Katie Lea   Jillian vs Katie Lea EmptyMon 15 Feb 2010, 3:32 pm

This is hands down Jillian Hall, her skills have dropped incredibly over the years, her 10 year experience just shows every time she is in the ring with a wrestler.

Katie Lea, much like ODB, Lita, Melina has this akward style about her. I just couldn't get into her. She has zero chemistry with anyone i've seen her wrestler with the exception of ODB & Beth Phoenix. She is just really akward when it comes to wrestler.

Jillian has always been smooth in the most part of her career. She has always been this well rounded wrestler going nowhere. She still is with her skills slowly becoming worse as the years go by.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Jillian vs Katie Lea   Jillian vs Katie Lea EmptyMon 15 Feb 2010, 3:33 pm

KiwiKevin wrote:
This is hands down Jillian Hall.

Jillian vs Katie Lea 773246 I knew it! I knew for sure you'd vote for Jillie Bean.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Jillian vs Katie Lea   Jillian vs Katie Lea EmptyMon 15 Feb 2010, 3:50 pm

Yeah i followed her career pre wwe. She has always been smooth, clean and solid. That's jilly. Nothing flashy, nothing toooo acrobatic just solid.

What worries me, she went through the whole tranformation like Serena did to keep her contract, much like her i fear her dedication for the company causes them to mis use Serena like they do Jillian. Much like Jillian, Serena started out managing one of the biggest names in the company (jillian started out with JBL/MNM) so it's likely Serena might go down that same route.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Jillian vs Katie Lea   Jillian vs Katie Lea EmptyMon 15 Feb 2010, 3:55 pm

KiwiKevin wrote:
Yeah i followed her career pre wwe. She has always been smooth, clean and solid. That's jilly. Nothing flashy, nothing toooo acrobatic just solid.

What worries me, she went through the whole tranformation like Serena did to keep her contract, much like her i fear her dedication for the company causes them to mis use Serena like they do Jillian. Much like Jillian, Serena started out managing one of the biggest names in the company (jillian started out with JBL/MNM) so it's likely Serena might go down that same route.

hmm...I see why you're scared.

I probably wouldnt worry as long as serena remains on SD. at the very least she would end up like Nattie on SD..which isnt so bad. Nattie gets some ringtime.

if Serena goes to raw..then i'd worry.
Back to top Go down
LH
Main Eventer

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Jillian vs Katie Lea   Jillian vs Katie Lea EmptyMon 15 Feb 2010, 4:13 pm

I would say Katie Lea as she is better and I like her gimmick, Jillian has also botched in some matches, while Katie hasnt botched, also Katie has a better moveset in my opinion, I like the dropkick she does
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Jillian vs Katie Lea   Jillian vs Katie Lea EmptyTue 16 Feb 2010, 1:57 am

im gonna go with katie on this one.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Jillian vs Katie Lea   Jillian vs Katie Lea EmptyTue 16 Feb 2010, 2:11 am

I love them both to be quite honest! While we have seen what Jillian is made of on SD (Which was like 4 years ago might I add) I still have not see what Katie Lea is capable of!

Spoiler:

I did like the match with Mickie but that was around the time when I couldn't stand Mickie's wrestling.

When Jilly Bean chooses to wrestle? She shines. I pray she goes to SD this year! It's long overdue and I want her in the spotlight!

Katie Lea I feel will get some shine this year on RAW so not to worried about her.
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Jillian vs Katie Lea   Jillian vs Katie Lea EmptyTue 16 Feb 2010, 2:16 am

Quote :
When Jilly Bean chooses to wrestle? She shines. I pray she goes to SD this year! It's long overdue and I want her in the spotlight!

that would be awesome if she did go to SD.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jillian vs Katie Lea   Jillian vs Katie Lea Empty

Back to top Go down

Jillian vs Katie Lea
Page 1 of 1