Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do you play any instruments?

Go down 
+4
LiE
The Sexy Vixen
Paul Wyatt
Princess Keri
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female
Number of posts : 12559
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kofi Kingston, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Evan Bourne, John Cena, MVP, Ted Dibiase, and John Morrison.
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : MCMG, AJ Styles, Hernandez
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taylor Wilde, Sarita
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Do you play any instruments? Empty
PostSubject: Do you play any instruments?   Do you play any instruments? EmptyTue 16 Feb 2010, 11:43 pm

I play my voice Do you play any instruments? 519154 Do you play any instruments? 867803
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Do you play any instruments?   Do you play any instruments? EmptyTue 16 Feb 2010, 11:47 pm

^

LMAO Good one, Keri.

No. When I was in the 4th grade, I kept forgetting to ask my mom for a few bucks so that I could get an instrument to play in music class. I was even forgetful back then. lmao
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Do you play any instruments?   Do you play any instruments? EmptyTue 16 Feb 2010, 11:54 pm

I can play the flute.

been playing since 6th grade.

i dont practice as much as i should though.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
LiE
World Champion
World Champion
LiE

Female
Number of posts : 1027
Job/hobbies : Rock N' Roll
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Do you play any instruments?   Do you play any instruments? EmptyWed 17 Feb 2010, 3:18 am

I played in my school orchestra for 7 years. I liked playing with the group to a certain point, along with the instrument itself, but they always tried to push you to do things you didn't want to, which I hated because I wasn't there for that. I knew going into it, it was going to be something for me to enjoy & not stress over. I didn't get along with most of the people in the orchestra, because they were ass holes. Everybody was always with someone new in the orchestra. The teacher always tried to concider us as a "family", well, in my book, it's not normal for the family to be f*%king eachother.......

On a good note, I did enjoy playing the viola, I just like to be left alone.

I want to learn how to play the guitar, my dads been playing since before he was my age I believe. The absolutly love everything about the guitar, I just never actually sat down & learned how to play it like an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/divaxdiva
Venom
Venom
Venom

Female
Number of posts : 13288
Job/hobbies : Skelevangelist
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Tommy Dreamer
Registration date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Do you play any instruments?   Do you play any instruments? EmptyWed 17 Feb 2010, 3:21 am

I used to be able to play the recorder and flute but of course with no practice comes forgetting. >__<

I'm in the process of learning guitar and hopefully bass soon. I can play bits and pieces on the piano, but that's about it.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Do you play any instruments?   Do you play any instruments? EmptyWed 17 Feb 2010, 3:23 am

I used to play the clarinet in middle school, I was in band and chorus, it was awesome
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Do you play any instruments?   Do you play any instruments? EmptyWed 17 Feb 2010, 7:57 am

the flute, drums and the guitar. i use to play the piano but that was a long time ago. i forgot it now.
Back to top Go down
CruxisAngel
Opener
CruxisAngel

Female
Number of posts : 170
Job/hobbies : entertainment
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Jeff Hardy
MVP
Favorite WWE Diva : Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : A.J. Styles
D'Angelo Dinero
Favorite TNA Knockout : Roxxi
Daffney
Registration date : 2009-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Do you play any instruments?   Do you play any instruments? EmptyWed 17 Feb 2010, 11:53 am

i play piano. i used to play it all the time but haven't been doing that since i took orchestra in middle school.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you play any instruments?   Do you play any instruments? EmptyWed 17 Feb 2010, 12:59 pm

I used to play the Bass (i simply forgot, as I'm going nowhere in the music industry; it was still cool to play, though), it's a pretty unique instrument. It gets buried underneath the Guitar a lot, and I think it can be classed as greater than the Guitar in certain aspects. I've always wanted to play Guitar though, Bass was just less strings and easier for me. :P

Also, I tried my hand at the drums too, and those things are loud as fuck. And not the easiest to play either; they're definitely fun to fuck around on, but other than that, it's kind've difficult and I'm better off playing them on Rock Band
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you play any instruments?   Do you play any instruments? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1