Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Worst Wii game you've played

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Worst Wii game you've played Empty
PostSubject: Worst Wii game you've played   Worst Wii game you've played EmptyWed 24 Feb 2010, 5:47 pm

These games I think flat out suck....

TNA Impact
Sonic and The Secret Rings
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Worst Wii game you've played   Worst Wii game you've played EmptyWed 24 Feb 2010, 5:49 pm

havent met a Wii game I didnt like dunno

lol

I heard TNA Impact was all-around a crappy game no matter what platform you bought it for.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Worst Wii game you've played   Worst Wii game you've played EmptyWed 24 Feb 2010, 5:51 pm

Impact is fucking horrible gameplay wise, the graphics are good but that's basically the only good thing about it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Worst Wii game you've played   Worst Wii game you've played EmptyFri 26 Feb 2010, 6:12 pm

Oh god, iMPACT is terrible. And the Wii graphics might be good but that is the system with the worst graphics.

I really didn't like Sonic and the Secret Rings, either, though.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Worst Wii game you've played   Worst Wii game you've played EmptyFri 26 Feb 2010, 6:50 pm

Dude, who cares about the graphics. Some games have pretty decent graphics, Nintendo has never been about graphics and has been about the gameplay
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Worst Wii game you've played   Worst Wii game you've played EmptyFri 26 Feb 2010, 6:54 pm

People want to see good graphics, I won't lie, I still play Super Nintendo..but on next generation systems, they want to see better graphics. I'm not saying I necessarily care if the gameplay is good, but if the gameplay sucks, and the graphics are below par, then fuck it
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Worst Wii game you've played   Worst Wii game you've played EmptyFri 26 Feb 2010, 7:37 pm

Fair enough, but i'm kinda partial to the gameplay. I don't wanna play a game that's bad regardless if the graphics are out of this world
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: Worst Wii game you've played   Worst Wii game you've played EmptyFri 26 Feb 2010, 8:07 pm

I still play SNES games on my SNES..I'm just a dork rofl

but yeah i heard Impact was bad so i didnt even get it.

mostly i play my gamecube games on my Wii. I also have Wii Fit, Fit Plus, SSB: Brawl, Bleach: Shattered Blade and the King of Fighters collection. All of those have some nice graphics, imo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Worst Wii game you've played   Worst Wii game you've played EmptyFri 26 Feb 2010, 8:13 pm

yeah, if gameplay stinks i wont play it

SSBB is amazing, nice graphics

Super Mario Galaxy pushed the limit on the Wii though
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Worst Wii game you've played   Worst Wii game you've played EmptyFri 26 Feb 2010, 8:16 pm

The worst Mario game is Paper Mario
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Worst Wii game you've played   Worst Wii game you've played EmptyFri 26 Feb 2010, 8:19 pm

Paper Mario just looked stupid from the commercials
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Worst Wii game you've played   Worst Wii game you've played EmptyFri 26 Feb 2010, 8:23 pm

Paper Mario isn't bad...well...I haven't played the Wii one, so I can't say, but the N64 one is good. And the gamecube one is pretty decent too.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Worst Wii game you've played   Worst Wii game you've played EmptyFri 26 Feb 2010, 8:26 pm

Nah, they were bad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Worst Wii game you've played   Worst Wii game you've played EmptyFri 26 Feb 2010, 8:28 pm

You probably think Super Mario RPG is bad too.. shifty
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Worst Wii game you've played   Worst Wii game you've played EmptyFri 26 Feb 2010, 8:32 pm

Haven't played it, but Paper Mario is pretty awful. It's on par with Luigis Mansion on shittyness
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Worst Wii game you've played   Worst Wii game you've played EmptyFri 26 Feb 2010, 8:35 pm

what was wrong with Luigi's Mansion?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Worst Wii game you've played   Worst Wii game you've played EmptyFri 26 Feb 2010, 8:56 pm

Luigi's Mansion was pretty good I thought, it was inventive...and the Boo's have never been the main enemy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worst Wii game you've played   Worst Wii game you've played Empty

Back to top Go down

Worst Wii game you've played
Page 1 of 1