Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tommy Dreamer talks more about leaving WWE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Tommy Dreamer talks more about leaving WWE Empty
PostSubject: Tommy Dreamer talks more about leaving WWE   Tommy Dreamer talks more about leaving WWE EmptySat 13 Mar 2010, 4:10 am

Tommy Dreamer has launched an official website at www.TheTommyDreamer.com. In his first blog post he comments on his recent departure from WWE, saying it was "the hardest thing" he's ever done in his life.

"I worked almost 10 years there. I truly liked all the people associated with the company. I miss them and the fans every day. I left for many reasons, which I will not discuss here. ECW was my world and all that I have is because of ECW," Dreamer wrote. "That is a hard pill to swallow, when you hear of the failing ratings of ECW. Networks wanting to change the show because of ratings. If you want to read into my leaving ECW, you can relate it to the Conan O'Brien saga with his show."
Back to top Go down

Tommy Dreamer talks more about leaving WWE
Page 1 of 1