Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cheerleader Melissa Interview: Talks about TNA, WWE & Wrestlicious.

Go down 
+5
The Sexy Vixen
King Silva
X
KTV-Time
Blue Ryder
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Cheerleader Melissa Interview: Talks about TNA, WWE & Wrestlicious. Empty
PostSubject: Cheerleader Melissa Interview: Talks about TNA, WWE & Wrestlicious.   Cheerleader Melissa Interview: Talks about TNA, WWE & Wrestlicious. EmptySat 13 Mar 2010, 3:19 pm

- She's open to returning to TNA or even going to the WWE if the 'timing' is right.

- Seems less fond of Wrestlicious, but tries to be diplomatic about it.

http://www.diva-dirt.com/2010/03/12/exclusive-alissa-flash-on-tna-departure-zipper-gimmick-shimmer-title-more/
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Cheerleader Melissa Interview: Talks about TNA, WWE & Wrestlicious.   Cheerleader Melissa Interview: Talks about TNA, WWE & Wrestlicious. EmptySat 13 Mar 2010, 3:25 pm

Really it's sad these girls go you either get the Beth treatment or the Katie lea, Jillian, Gail, Natalya treatment?? Which of the odds are bigger??

Plus i'd die before i see Melissa jobs out to Michelle. Sorry, Michelle could become the best dam wrestler in the world, i really don't care. but to see Melissa job out to Michelle, would and could kill me, seriously.
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Cheerleader Melissa Interview: Talks about TNA, WWE & Wrestlicious.   Cheerleader Melissa Interview: Talks about TNA, WWE & Wrestlicious. EmptySun 14 Mar 2010, 1:24 am

KiwiKevin: Too Hot for WD wrote:
Really it's sad these girls go you either get the Beth treatment or the Katie lea, Jillian, Gail, Natalya treatment?? Which of the odds are bigger??

Plus i'd die before i see Melissa jobs out to Michelle. Sorry, Michelle could become the best dam wrestler in the world, i really don't care. but to see Melissa job out to Michelle, would and could kill me, seriously.

Whats the difference, she's already jobbed to Christy.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Cheerleader Melissa Interview: Talks about TNA, WWE & Wrestlicious.   Cheerleader Melissa Interview: Talks about TNA, WWE & Wrestlicious. EmptySun 14 Mar 2010, 1:39 am

Michelle will then officially "have it all", burried, Mickie, Melina, Jillian, Natalya, Gail Kim, Victoria....soon Beth.

To see Michelle just literally burry all these women and yet fail to get a crowd reaction is sad. Then to see her add "The Future Legend" herself, someone who is considered one of the best North Amican wrestlers, too that list, would be just like a jab too my poor heart.

I'd sit and watch Maria, Layla, Eve, Maryse, Candice, Christy, Kelly, Alicia, Tiffany, LVE, Velvet Sky bury Melissa, before i have to sit down and watch her be burried by Michelle, the woman who has been the main poison in WWE's women's division
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Cheerleader Melissa Interview: Talks about TNA, WWE & Wrestlicious.   Cheerleader Melissa Interview: Talks about TNA, WWE & Wrestlicious. EmptySun 14 Mar 2010, 5:33 am

You act like McCool is a Bella Twin..

She is a lot better than you give her credit for.

But what would you rather have her lose to McCool or Maryse? Of course she wouldn't win all of her matches, who does? But as long as she has some great matches with the women on SD who can wrestle then it cool. Plus she gets to be seen by a lot more people and gets a better paycheck.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Cheerleader Melissa Interview: Talks about TNA, WWE & Wrestlicious.   Cheerleader Melissa Interview: Talks about TNA, WWE & Wrestlicious. EmptySun 14 Mar 2010, 5:41 am

I want Melissa to just stay away from WWE. i dont care how much money they pay her or being exposed to more people.

WWE will do what they do to all truely talented women...they will limit their abilities in the ring...make them tone it down so that the bimbos like Kelly will look passable when they beat them

fuck that...i dont want Melissa-lite in WWE

i want hardcore, ass-kicking SHIMMER Melissa. WWE is for models..not wrestlers.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: Cheerleader Melissa Interview: Talks about TNA, WWE & Wrestlicious.   Cheerleader Melissa Interview: Talks about TNA, WWE & Wrestlicious. EmptySun 14 Mar 2010, 7:52 am

Michelle McCool is the reason Smackdown is where it is right now. Pre-2007, Smackdown was nothing but eye candy and nothing special. Michelle McCool begun a fued with Jillian, and soon Victoria which produced some of the solidest showings Smackdown has seen for many years. The divas Championship was introduced, and it led to Smackdown gaining more credibility and momentum. Looking at it now, Michelle has produced solid work with Melina, Mickie, and soon Beth. Trish was nowhere near as good as McCool was by this time in her career.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Cheerleader Melissa Interview: Talks about TNA, WWE & Wrestlicious.   Cheerleader Melissa Interview: Talks about TNA, WWE & Wrestlicious. EmptySun 14 Mar 2010, 9:36 am

ssilva872 wrote:

You act like McCool is a Bella Twin..

She is a lot better than you give her credit for.

But what would you rather have her lose to McCool or Maryse? Of course she wouldn't win all of her matches, who does? But as long as she has some great matches with the women on SD who can wrestle then it cool. Plus she gets to be seen by a lot more people and gets a better paycheck.

Didn't i just list a few ladies i'd rather see score a win over Melissa, swear Maryse is on that list.

Know the Sad part? i'd rather see a Bella get a vicotory over melissa then Michelle.

Sorry Michelle just shouldn't have it all, nuff said. Seriously i would kill myself if Michelle gets a victory over melissa, i really, really, really, really think that W**** is overpushed and has defeated any credible name that has stepped foor in the WWE. and i'm not talking just losing to hear. For every 5 victory's she get over them, they get 1, that's not just losing anymore, that's being burried.

And lastly, if beeing seen by more people and having a big payscheck was sooooooo important, April Hunter, MsChiff, Sara del Rey and Lacey......would have been in wwe long time ago, because these women have been offered contracts by the wwe many many many times....i think Daizee Haze too.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Cheerleader Melissa Interview: Talks about TNA, WWE & Wrestlicious.   Cheerleader Melissa Interview: Talks about TNA, WWE & Wrestlicious. EmptySun 14 Mar 2010, 11:40 am

O= some McCool love....yay X
i agree ppl complain about McCools constant pushes, but her inring work has helped to elevate SD divas devision...and she is now after only 5 years better then trish was in her 6 years...hell McCool was a better wrestler then Trish in 2008 after only 4 years...where Trish was only decent in 06 when she was retiring
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Cheerleader Melissa Interview: Talks about TNA, WWE & Wrestlicious.   Cheerleader Melissa Interview: Talks about TNA, WWE & Wrestlicious. EmptySun 14 Mar 2010, 1:45 pm

Damn you really must hate McCool to really rather have a Bella Twin beat Melissa over her! Cheerleader Melissa Interview: Talks about TNA, WWE & Wrestlicious. Icon_eek

And damn your new sig is racy..

'Do you like cock?'

I actually think Renner does.. Not that it really matters.

You get another one of these - Cheerleader Melissa Interview: Talks about TNA, WWE & Wrestlicious. Icon_eek
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Cheerleader Melissa Interview: Talks about TNA, WWE & Wrestlicious.   Cheerleader Melissa Interview: Talks about TNA, WWE & Wrestlicious. EmptySun 14 Mar 2010, 4:27 pm

Not to be mean or rude but I feel if Michelle was really out to help the divison then why does she keep on burying people, why is she constantly in the spotlight and why arent others getting a chance at the spotlight? It seems its all about her, her and her. Maybe I will tolerate Michelle a little more if she just step out for a while.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Number of posts : 7477
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : EC3
Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Brittany
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Cheerleader Melissa Interview: Talks about TNA, WWE & Wrestlicious.   Cheerleader Melissa Interview: Talks about TNA, WWE & Wrestlicious. EmptySun 14 Mar 2010, 5:23 pm

Torrie Wilson is what made the SD Divas the way they are today not Michelle Mccool.The Divas title was gonna go to Torrie first and not Michelle,she left because she had a bad back.Michelle is just an overated W**** and is only pushed because she's fucking the undertaker.Im tired of always hearing michelle this and that its her fault that we got that Divas battle royal at WM 25 when we were gonna have Melina vs Maryse instead.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: Cheerleader Melissa Interview: Talks about TNA, WWE & Wrestlicious.   Cheerleader Melissa Interview: Talks about TNA, WWE & Wrestlicious. EmptySun 14 Mar 2010, 5:28 pm

Torrie didnt just leave, DL

she turned down the belt before she left. So it's not like she walked away. she didnt think she deserved it.

same thing stacy did when they offered for her to go over Trish and win the title. Oh how I wish Stacy would have though.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Cheerleader Melissa Interview: Talks about TNA, WWE & Wrestlicious.   Cheerleader Melissa Interview: Talks about TNA, WWE & Wrestlicious. EmptySun 14 Mar 2010, 5:55 pm

Why the fuck would anyone turn down a belt..

So stupid, accept it and believe more of yourself!
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Cheerleader Melissa Interview: Talks about TNA, WWE & Wrestlicious.   Cheerleader Melissa Interview: Talks about TNA, WWE & Wrestlicious. EmptySun 14 Mar 2010, 5:58 pm

Stacy said she felt there were more deserving ladies in the division who should've had that oppurtunity. in a way I agree, but at the same time, how rare was it WWE would let any diva go over their golden girl. If they gave me that oppurtunity, I'd absolutely take it.

idk what Torrie's reasoning was, though.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Cheerleader Melissa Interview: Talks about TNA, WWE & Wrestlicious.   Cheerleader Melissa Interview: Talks about TNA, WWE & Wrestlicious. EmptySun 14 Mar 2010, 6:20 pm

Stacey never wanted to be a wrestler, she said so herself. She doesn't mind getting in to the ring when is needed, but full time wrestler was not what she wanted to be.

Sooo her saying no is understandable. Being champion in a division like that means more wrestling full time, so i totally see her reason and i respect her for doing so.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Cheerleader Melissa Interview: Talks about TNA, WWE & Wrestlicious.   Cheerleader Melissa Interview: Talks about TNA, WWE & Wrestlicious. EmptySun 14 Mar 2010, 6:32 pm

I do think that was a great thing of Stacy to do if she really had no intention of being a full time wrestler. And if she would have won I think she would have lost it very quickly to Trish just making her a 8x champ in the end.. And I am glad that Trish lost to Lita. That would have kinda made it worse if Stacy won and then lost to Trish and so fourth..
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: Cheerleader Melissa Interview: Talks about TNA, WWE & Wrestlicious.   Cheerleader Melissa Interview: Talks about TNA, WWE & Wrestlicious. EmptyMon 15 Mar 2010, 12:39 am

janine wrote:
Not to be mean or rude but I feel if Michelle was really out to help the divison then why does she keep on burying people, why is she constantly in the spotlight and why arent others getting a chance at the spotlight? It seems its all about her, her and her. Maybe I will tolerate Michelle a little more if she just step out for a while.

Oh, I could say the same about Super Cena. You always think its okay for him to be pushed constantly and get a gazillion title matches. How many people have beat him in the last few years that weren't Batista, Orton, Michaels or Triple H? He has squashed so many people just to push his 'hustle' crap. Saying its Michelle's fault for burying people is the same as saying Cena is burying people. Its not their fault, its how they are booked. Trish was booked like Michelle McCool was, it was just what the WWE chose to do with them. Michelle McCool was the future and getting pushed way before Taker came onto the scene.
Back to top Go down
bobby_says_hi
World Champion
World Champion

Male
Number of posts : 1480
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Evan Bourne, The Miz, Kaval
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim, Eve Torres, LayCool
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, British Invasion, Ink Inc, Austin Aries, Motor City Machine Guns
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love, Sarita
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Cheerleader Melissa Interview: Talks about TNA, WWE & Wrestlicious.   Cheerleader Melissa Interview: Talks about TNA, WWE & Wrestlicious. EmptyTue 16 Mar 2010, 2:14 pm

the difference with Cena is that he's marketable. he gets reactions out of a crowd and is basically the Hulk Hogan of this generation. same with HHH and Mickie and Melina who are seriously overpushed. Michelle has been a failed push since her heel turn. she was over as a face and could have been over as a heel but she sucked at it and nobody cared so she got dead reactions. thankfully some genius came up with the Piggy James story and Michelle actually got something she was good at.

at least she is a wrestler. she can wrestle pretty damn good but the one who we don't want Melissa to come face to face with is Maryse who is easily the worst champion on the roster right now and was last year when she was champion
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Cheerleader Melissa Interview: Talks about TNA, WWE & Wrestlicious.   Cheerleader Melissa Interview: Talks about TNA, WWE & Wrestlicious. EmptyTue 16 Mar 2010, 2:20 pm

Sorry i'd cum if i saw Melissa and Maryse in the ring at the same time, that would be INSANE

Sorry everyone has been bitching about Mryse not doing moves, while she's basicly been playing punching bag, to see the human wrecking ball Melissa got some awesome opffence on Maryse would seriously own.....orgasmic worthy.

She won't be dominated like if she was facing Michelle McTaker

shifty
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Cheerleader Melissa Interview: Talks about TNA, WWE & Wrestlicious.   Cheerleader Melissa Interview: Talks about TNA, WWE & Wrestlicious. EmptyTue 16 Mar 2010, 2:54 pm

TRX: Too Hot for WD wrote:
janine wrote:

Oh, I could say the same about Super Cena. You always think its okay for him to be pushed constantly and get a gazillion title matches. How many people have beat him in the last few years that weren't Batista, Orton, Michaels or Triple H? He has squashed so many people just to push his 'hustle' crap. Saying its Michelle's fault for burying people is the same as saying Cena is burying people. Its not their fault, its how they are booked. Trish was booked like Michelle McCool was, it was just what the WWE chose to do with them. Michelle McCool was the future and getting pushed way before Taker came onto the scene.

The thing is people are saying oh Michelle is helping the Smackdown division, its good becasue of her, giving her all the credit. I just feel if she was there to help like people think she is, then more people will have chances not just her all the time. The point is shes been pushed since 2007, hasnt taken a backseat to anyone since.

At least Cena, hes put over people, Randy, Batista, and Sheamus of all people. I get where you are coming from about Cena but he is making a start. Maybe I will get off Michelle's back and become more tolerable of her if she starts backing off some and letting others have a chance. I understand its not ALL her fault, but TBH since shes been pushed she hasnt gotten over, like she should be, shes just starting to, thanks to the Piggy James stuff. My question is if others cant get over WWE give up on pushing them but Michelle cant get over they still push her? Im just confused about that.
Yes she has improved leaps and bounds, and has become good, but I just want her to take a backseat for a while. At least Melina, Mickie, Beth have. Melina(After she lost to Candice in 07), Mickie(After she lost the title to Beth so Candice can get her push) and Beth (After the draft till now).

Again Im not trying to b***** or be rude, but this is stuff I want to know.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cheerleader Melissa Interview: Talks about TNA, WWE & Wrestlicious.   Cheerleader Melissa Interview: Talks about TNA, WWE & Wrestlicious. Empty

Back to top Go down

Cheerleader Melissa Interview: Talks about TNA, WWE & Wrestlicious.
Page 1 of 1