Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wrestling Debates: Indy Wrestling vs Mainstream Wrestling

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Wrestling Debates: Indy Wrestling vs Mainstream Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Wrestling Debates: Indy Wrestling vs Mainstream Wrestling   Wrestling Debates: Indy Wrestling vs Mainstream Wrestling EmptySat 13 Mar 2010, 3:38 pm

So basically you pick your sides, by which you think is better, Indy or Mainstream, then post your points, debate etc.

my side: Indy wrestling, because unlike the mainstream...you actually have alternates that acknowledge one another, and because its wrestling first and not shitty storylines 2nd. with WWE, they try to force the product down your throat and make you think there IS no alternate to what theyre showing. not to mention, they dont recognize anything outside the WWE Universe unless a company is bought out, and they have most fans believe this
Back to top Go down
KJ
The Voice
The Voice
KJ

Male
Number of posts : 3495
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling Debates: Indy Wrestling vs Mainstream Wrestling   Wrestling Debates: Indy Wrestling vs Mainstream Wrestling EmptySat 13 Mar 2010, 3:39 pm

Well, I couldn't really decide.

I think that a good solution would be if the Mainstream promotions stopped being greedy, then the Indies could jump up onto the main stream.

AAA and ROH would be more known.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling Debates: Indy Wrestling vs Mainstream Wrestling   Wrestling Debates: Indy Wrestling vs Mainstream Wrestling EmptySat 13 Mar 2010, 4:03 pm

Honestly, I prefer Indy Wrestling, even though I really can't catch it that much. Like ROH, it has great wrestling, and the storylines are solid. I mean, the storylines aren't always good (that's expected for a wrestling company), but, really, it's a decent promotion and the stars they have are better than a lot of the guys we see in WWE.

I'd go Indy any day over TNA or WWE.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling Debates: Indy Wrestling vs Mainstream Wrestling   Wrestling Debates: Indy Wrestling vs Mainstream Wrestling Empty

Back to top Go down

Wrestling Debates: Indy Wrestling vs Mainstream Wrestling
Page 1 of 1