Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lilian Garcia Reveals Why She Left WWE Last Year

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Venom
Venom
Venom

Female
Number of posts : 13288
Job/hobbies : Skelevangelist
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Tommy Dreamer
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Lilian Garcia Reveals Why She Left WWE Last Year Empty
PostSubject: Lilian Garcia Reveals Why She Left WWE Last Year   Lilian Garcia Reveals Why She Left WWE Last Year EmptySat 13 Mar 2010, 4:30 pm

Lilian Garcia has relaunched her official website, www.LilianGarcia.com. In an interesting note she reveals in a blog post why she left WWE last year, saying that after being on the road for over ten years she wanted to get married and rest. “Leaving the WWE was one of the hardest decisions I had to make because I was very close to everyone there and loved my job, but after 10+ years of being on the road it was time to take a break,” Garcia wrote. “As many of you already know, I got married one week after my departure and can’t tell you what an amazing feeling it is when you find the right person. I went to Cabo for my honeymoon and then took some time off to be with my friends and family!”

She also says what she’s been up to since leaving WWE and answers fans’ questions on her top three WWE moments, whether she still talks to The Rock, what she’d like to accomplish this year, and more.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Lilian Garcia Reveals Why She Left WWE Last Year Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilian Garcia Reveals Why She Left WWE Last Year   Lilian Garcia Reveals Why She Left WWE Last Year EmptySat 13 Mar 2010, 4:33 pm

still wanna see her nudey lol
Back to top Go down

Lilian Garcia Reveals Why She Left WWE Last Year
Page 1 of 1