Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Article: SariTAylor is all TNA got?

Go down 
+3
The Sexy Vixen
janine
KTV-Time
7 posters
AuthorMessage
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

Article: SariTAylor is all TNA got? Empty
PostSubject: Article: SariTAylor is all TNA got?   Article: SariTAylor is all TNA got? EmptyTue 23 Mar 2010, 2:54 pm

I was reviewing WWE’s talent pool and then taking a look at TNA’s talent pool. Within no time, not only did TNA lose some of the better wrestlers in TNA but they also lost some of the better wrestlers in North America when it comes to the women. As I was thinking this I took a look at the roster and who could pull off a classic 5 star match and just bring back the “WOW” factor TNA used to bring us and I was shocked when I realized the only note worthy match seems to be a match between Sarita & Taylor.

Don’t get me wrong, I am not undermining Hamada, Tara, ODB and Angelina Love’s wrestling skills but let’s just review things. If we first pull out the obvious ones like Lacey von Erich and Velvet Sky as we all know are never going to give a note worthy performance or a match of quality for what it’s worth.
Madison Rayne is a gem, but her inexperience has always been visible. She is truly young talent to look out for, but maybe in two years, maybe three when she gets some more experience under her belt. She has accomplished loads in her young career but when it comes down to ring experience, she obviously has a whole lot to learn.
Daffney has such amazing character it is sad sometimes she isn’t a really strong in ring performer. What she lacks in ring experience she has an overflow in character. She is solid, sometimes leaves a little to be desired but when it comes down to putting on a technically strong match, we can’t count on Daffney, she’s fun to have around because she adds diversity, but that’s about it.

That brings up to Angelina Love, who may as well be the most technically strong performer on the roster, but Angelina Love is not a name that is known for pulling out strong, memorable matches. All her matches are solid, clean and average. Maybe it’s how TNA books her, but then again even her work outside of TNA has just been good, solid and clean. Not great.

ODB is an odd one, she could pull off some great matches if booked right and they use her strengths. But I’d like to see something more technically clean then an all out brawl. Which is where ODB shines, brawling. She’s not my favorite wrestlers out there, but she does add to matches when used right.

Hamada is probably the x-factor in this entire roster. Then again she doesn’t speak English and isn’t constantly used. Because she doesn’t have much knowledge in the English department, you can’t expect the crowd to fully support her. They will back her up when needed, but to really get them fully into matches aside from her insane spots, is not really something I see happening.

Now lastly we have Tara, who I respect and enjoy watching, but she is really passed her prime. We can get maybe a few “Great” performances out of her but nothing ground breaking I am afraid. This doesn’t have nothing to do with booking or with character or ability. She has just had a long career and could only perform at a certain level when really truly needed.

So that leaves us with Taylor Wilde and Sarita, SariTaylor as they are now known. Two of the only women currently on the TNA roster who could bring the house down if they ever had a match. To add the fact that they are soo similar when it comes to their styles it is insane. Taylor Wilde has proven many times to be a gem in the ring with multiple opponents while Sarita’s work outside of TNA has been widely admired.

I’m not saying that the other girls don’t have what it takes, but I fear if TNA doesn’t start bringing in some known names in the indy scene, TNA may have to work a whole lot harder to build back a once very credible division. Not saying it has lost it’s credibility, to an average wrestling fan, the Knockouts are always considered head and heels about the WWE divas regardless of talent. But to the true women’s wrestling fans, the mentality has changed and the power has shifted to the WWE divas once more. Which I must say I agree with to some extent.

Well that’s all I have to say I guess, would love some feedback.
Kevin
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Article: SariTAylor is all TNA got?   Article: SariTAylor is all TNA got? EmptyTue 23 Mar 2010, 3:13 pm

You do make some good points. I want to see Daffney get the KO title next then Sarita take it from her and Taylor turn on Sarita and they feud for the KO title. I am intrested in seeing Taylor and Sarita feud.

I hope TNA starts booking those 2 right. I think a feud between them will rock the house and the ko divison.

Good Write up.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Article: SariTAylor is all TNA got?   Article: SariTAylor is all TNA got? EmptyTue 23 Mar 2010, 5:45 pm

atleast someone else can see that Velvet Sky isnt that great in the ring.

I think TNA should just get rid of Hamada. they arent goung to utilize her properly, imo. just let her go home to Japan.

i'm growing bored of Sarita and taylor.....and TBP....and Tara..
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?

PostSubject: Re: Article: SariTAylor is all TNA got?   Article: SariTAylor is all TNA got? EmptyTue 23 Mar 2010, 5:47 pm

But Velvet is hot, and thats all you need in women's wrestling, which is as much a novelty as a midget match.
Back to top Go down
LH
Main Eventer

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Article: SariTAylor is all TNA got?   Article: SariTAylor is all TNA got? EmptyTue 23 Mar 2010, 6:35 pm

I think TNA need to bring more teams in, there are only 2 tag teams Sarita and Taylor Wilde and TBP, TBP need to defend the titles more, also there storyline with Angelina Love seems to have just been dropped, I think TNA should contuine Tara vs Daffeny and have Angelina vs TBP in a different fued, Angelina should get a partner and they could fued for the title or mabye Angelina and Velvet turn on Madison and Lacey, they need to have some more knockouts, and they dont need to use Hamada at the moment, she isnt fueding with anyone however she could at least have a match on Impact!

I Sarita and Taylor Wilde should stay as a team they are a great team and TBP need someone to challenge them for the title
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Article: SariTAylor is all TNA got?   Article: SariTAylor is all TNA got? EmptyTue 23 Mar 2010, 6:44 pm

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
atleast someone else can see that Velvet Sky isnt that great in the ring.

I started watching Velvet, Taylor and Tiana Ringer around the same time, because they all debuted around the same time in wrestling, it's just pathetic to see where Taylor has gone, how Far Tiana has gone before she retired and then see where Velvet is, no better the Lacey von Erich. It's pretty sad. She is a perfect example of someone who is just never going to be a solid wrestler, not even a decent one, along side, Shelly Martinez, Ashley Massaro, Maria, Kelly, Candice Michelle, Layla El, Christy Hemme.

Just a group of women who are never going to be good (maybe Layla and Christy if she continued). They are all going to be decent at best and seeing that Velvet and Shelly are going to have about a decade in wrestling in 2/3 years...it's even sadder.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Article: SariTAylor is all TNA got?   Article: SariTAylor is all TNA got? EmptyWed 24 Mar 2010, 3:39 pm

People i just want to say, i was requested to post my article on the main page of Lethalwow.com. Plus it's the Number 1 search on google when you search SariTaylor, which automatically links everyone to this forum. go girl
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Article: SariTAylor is all TNA got?   Article: SariTAylor is all TNA got? EmptyWed 24 Mar 2010, 3:46 pm

nice going Kev
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Article: SariTAylor is all TNA got?   Article: SariTAylor is all TNA got? EmptyThu 25 Mar 2010, 12:35 am

That was a pretty great article! For the most part I do agree with you. TNA still has talent (I mean if they really want a magical feud like Gail Kim/Kong? THEY HAVE IT RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEM!)

Let's be real here! Hamada is kind of a "big girl" no disrespect at all to her fans I'm just trying to prove a point. If TNA really wanted to put the KO's back on the map they would demote Tara and Daffney(as a PSYCHO TAG TEAM) to the tag division and they would promote SariTaylor/Angel and Hamada as the core four! Think about it, Hamada could return as a huge force and destroy everyone like Kong did. Then one of the highflyers (Taylor or Sarita) can feud with Hamada and bring back the awesomness that was the KO's division. Hamada has proven to have great chemistry with both of SariTaylor so TNA has the tools but they are using the wrong ones!

I'm glad Daff is in a title push but she and Tara better end this rivalry in a way that has them becoming partners! DaffyTara taking on TBP<333333 until more teams get hired can be a great secondary feud while Hamada/Angelina/Sarita/Taylor/ODB and a returning Roxxi handle the main division. Hopefully shit gets better Teary Eyed
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Article: SariTAylor is all TNA got?   Article: SariTAylor is all TNA got? EmptyThu 25 Mar 2010, 12:43 am

They really should get some new girls since losing Kong, Roxxie, and Flash does no good when they don't replace them with anyone.

I really like Sarita and Wilde is pretty good too. I want to see Sarita v Taylor v Tara (c) at a big time PPV.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Article: SariTAylor is all TNA got?   Article: SariTAylor is all TNA got? EmptyThu 25 Mar 2010, 12:53 am

I want a big angle that has Taylor turning on Sarita, they can team up down the line but right now they must feud to bring attention to the division
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Article: SariTAylor is all TNA got?   Article: SariTAylor is all TNA got? EmptyThu 25 Mar 2010, 10:54 am

for TNA to put the KOs back on the map
Hogan first needs to stop reading WWEs book on "how to make your female workers irrelevant"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Article: SariTAylor is all TNA got?   Article: SariTAylor is all TNA got? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1