Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Breaking News: TNA Moving To 8-10 On Monday Nights Permanently

Go down 
+5
Did You Miss Her?
KTV-Time
MkGtOmEr
The Sexy Vixen
Dead
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Breaking News: TNA Moving To 8-10 On Monday Nights Permanently Empty
PostSubject: Breaking News: TNA Moving To 8-10 On Monday Nights Permanently   Breaking News: TNA Moving To 8-10 On Monday Nights Permanently EmptyWed 07 Apr 2010, 3:26 pm

TNA president Dixie Carter announced this morning on her Twitter account that iMPACT! would be moving permanently to 8:00 p.m. on Monday nights starting next week.

Additionally, Spike will run weekly encore airings of iMPACT! every Thursday night at 9:00 p.m.

The announcement comes on the heels of TNA experimenting the show at 8:00 p.m. this past Monday, which resulted in a ratings increase from the previous week.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: TNA Moving To 8-10 On Monday Nights Permanently   Breaking News: TNA Moving To 8-10 On Monday Nights Permanently EmptyWed 07 Apr 2010, 3:26 pm

i can live with this for now but when Heroes returns TNA has to take a backseat
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: TNA Moving To 8-10 On Monday Nights Permanently   Breaking News: TNA Moving To 8-10 On Monday Nights Permanently EmptyWed 07 Apr 2010, 3:33 pm

what happened to making the ppl choose?
Back to top Go down
MkGtOmEr
Legend
MkGtOmEr

Male
Number of posts : 4296
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: TNA Moving To 8-10 On Monday Nights Permanently   Breaking News: TNA Moving To 8-10 On Monday Nights Permanently EmptyWed 07 Apr 2010, 4:37 pm

They should go back to Thursday nights.

This whole Monday night deal is bullshit
!
Back to top Go down
http://twitch.tv/mkgtomer
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: TNA Moving To 8-10 On Monday Nights Permanently   Breaking News: TNA Moving To 8-10 On Monday Nights Permanently EmptyWed 07 Apr 2010, 4:39 pm

Awww this war sucks, no war is fun when the one losing admits defeat...i mean in the end, no one dies, one looks superior and one looks stupid dunno
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: TNA Moving To 8-10 On Monday Nights Permanently   Breaking News: TNA Moving To 8-10 On Monday Nights Permanently EmptyWed 07 Apr 2010, 4:40 pm

this was a war? Breaking News: TNA Moving To 8-10 On Monday Nights Permanently 747915
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: TNA Moving To 8-10 On Monday Nights Permanently   Breaking News: TNA Moving To 8-10 On Monday Nights Permanently EmptyWed 07 Apr 2010, 4:42 pm

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
this was a war? Breaking News: TNA Moving To 8-10 On Monday Nights Permanently 747915

Well Technically it was a slaughter, but some mindless people still believe it was shifty
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: TNA Moving To 8-10 On Monday Nights Permanently   Breaking News: TNA Moving To 8-10 On Monday Nights Permanently EmptyWed 07 Apr 2010, 4:43 pm

WWE is surely going to send TNA packing soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: TNA Moving To 8-10 On Monday Nights Permanently   Breaking News: TNA Moving To 8-10 On Monday Nights Permanently EmptyWed 07 Apr 2010, 4:58 pm

Only the marks like Sticky think it was a war
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: TNA Moving To 8-10 On Monday Nights Permanently   Breaking News: TNA Moving To 8-10 On Monday Nights Permanently EmptyWed 07 Apr 2010, 5:08 pm

Of course their ratings increased BECAUSE RAW WASN'T ON, we all know them ratings plummeted when during that second hour, they need to just give up and go back to Thursdays.
Back to top Go down
nitro girl
Main Eventer
nitro girl

Female
Number of posts : 611
Favorite WWE Wrestler : chris jericho
Favorite WWE Diva : layla/ maryse/ rosa mendez
Favorite TNA Wrestler : sting
Favorite TNA Knockout : velvet sky
Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: TNA Moving To 8-10 On Monday Nights Permanently   Breaking News: TNA Moving To 8-10 On Monday Nights Permanently EmptyThu 08 Apr 2010, 12:33 am

Breaking News: TNA Moving To 8-10 On Monday Nights Permanently 869384 i is hapy Breaking News: TNA Moving To 8-10 On Monday Nights Permanently 393305 Breaking News: TNA Moving To 8-10 On Monday Nights Permanently 717311 Breaking News: TNA Moving To 8-10 On Monday Nights Permanently 666288 Breaking News: TNA Moving To 8-10 On Monday Nights Permanently 9962 Breaking News: TNA Moving To 8-10 On Monday Nights Permanently 538892 Breaking News: TNA Moving To 8-10 On Monday Nights Permanently 515436 Breaking News: TNA Moving To 8-10 On Monday Nights Permanently 55277 i like last impat & i want them to has chanc. nitro use start at 8. maters fact it was 7:57. gos tna
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: TNA Moving To 8-10 On Monday Nights Permanently   Breaking News: TNA Moving To 8-10 On Monday Nights Permanently EmptyThu 08 Apr 2010, 1:22 am

KiwiKevin: Too Hot for WD wrote:
Awww this war sucks, no war is fun when the one losing admits defeat...i mean in the end, no one dies, one looks superior and one looks stupid dunno

TNA declared war on a company that hasn't paid any attention whatsoever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: TNA Moving To 8-10 On Monday Nights Permanently   Breaking News: TNA Moving To 8-10 On Monday Nights Permanently EmptyThu 08 Apr 2010, 1:50 am

it'd be like Canada declaring war... on just about anyone.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: TNA Moving To 8-10 On Monday Nights Permanently   Breaking News: TNA Moving To 8-10 On Monday Nights Permanently EmptyThu 08 Apr 2010, 2:16 am

LMAO.
Back to top Go down
KJ
The Voice
The Voice
KJ

Male
Number of posts : 3495
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: TNA Moving To 8-10 On Monday Nights Permanently   Breaking News: TNA Moving To 8-10 On Monday Nights Permanently EmptyThu 08 Apr 2010, 4:43 pm

This ruins my chances of watching the entire episode of Chuck every Monday. At least Chuck isn't on for three more weeks...
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: TNA Moving To 8-10 On Monday Nights Permanently   Breaking News: TNA Moving To 8-10 On Monday Nights Permanently EmptyThu 08 Apr 2010, 5:25 pm

It was either this or get killed on a continued basis.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: TNA Moving To 8-10 On Monday Nights Permanently   Breaking News: TNA Moving To 8-10 On Monday Nights Permanently EmptyThu 08 Apr 2010, 5:33 pm

they'll get killed either way as long as atleast 1 of their hours coincides with Raw

TNA just needs to go back to Thursdays
Back to top Go down
Sticky!!
Sticky loves Mickie! Yo soy El Jefe!
Sticky loves Mickie! Yo soy El Jefe!
Sticky!!

Male
Number of posts : 4893
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Orton
Rey
Favorite WWE Diva : Mickie James
Maria
Favorite TNA Knockout : Christy Hemme
Tara

Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: TNA Moving To 8-10 On Monday Nights Permanently   Breaking News: TNA Moving To 8-10 On Monday Nights Permanently EmptyThu 08 Apr 2010, 6:33 pm

I think even TNA fans (who don't like the changes anyways) won't even bother to watch it on Mondays and just watch it on Thursday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: TNA Moving To 8-10 On Monday Nights Permanently   Breaking News: TNA Moving To 8-10 On Monday Nights Permanently EmptyThu 08 Apr 2010, 6:38 pm

But TNA has to make the ppl choose, lmao.

That's what Hogan said.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: TNA Moving To 8-10 On Monday Nights Permanently   Breaking News: TNA Moving To 8-10 On Monday Nights Permanently EmptyThu 08 Apr 2010, 7:04 pm

StiX-Pac!!!!! wrote:
I think even TNA fans (who don't like the changes anyways) won't even bother to watch it on Mondays and just watch it on Thursday.

That's probably because they'll have their TV tuned into something else. lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: TNA Moving To 8-10 On Monday Nights Permanently   Breaking News: TNA Moving To 8-10 On Monday Nights Permanently EmptyThu 08 Apr 2010, 7:17 pm

that's usually how it works.
Back to top Go down
nitro girl
Main Eventer
nitro girl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: TNA Moving To 8-10 On Monday Nights Permanently   Breaking News: TNA Moving To 8-10 On Monday Nights Permanently EmptySat 10 Apr 2010, 1:20 am

Breaking News: TNA Moving To 8-10 On Monday Nights Permanently 869384 btw, to peple that watch chuk he 1 of me favrit shos. anyhows u alls is wrong put down tna Breaking News: TNA Moving To 8-10 On Monday Nights Permanently 895670 thay works harder than wwe & i think thay has chance eventuel of turnin it round. thinks about it..

1 wen do intmedate belts defended in wwe? Breaking News: TNA Moving To 8-10 On Monday Nights Permanently 79573 seral tel me he not like globel belt but that bein defended. that belt rite now meen mor to tna than ether of the intmedate belts meen to those in wwe. at leest tna tryin to make thay intmedate belt meen sumthin & after the way mr. mcman do his i precate it

2 mangers jimmy hart can do good promos his guys & chelse make the guys look like thay a sucess with her trofy gurl rutine. mr. mcman not use a diva like suny in ages & peples loved suny. member that "wut chelse want chelse get"!

3 factions: this war games thing tna doin for lokdown & has rob van dam & hardy gether with beer $ on bisch side & desmond with aj & flare & hulk with biss is like "old skool factions" we use to has. wen do mr mcman let us has good faction recently Breaking News: TNA Moving To 8-10 On Monday Nights Permanently 79573

4 i say stop putin down tna Breaking News: TNA Moving To 8-10 On Monday Nights Permanently 895670 & "no"!!! thay otnt gives up mondays! thay given us stuffs mr mcman never do no mor! mr mcman crative lazy. Breaking News: TNA Moving To 8-10 On Monday Nights Permanently 598267 boro from Breaking News: TNA Moving To 8-10 On Monday Nights Permanently 511304 & Breaking News: TNA Moving To 8-10 On Monday Nights Permanently 511304 boro from Breaking News: TNA Moving To 8-10 On Monday Nights Permanently 598267 easy way out! tna has to make wut thay has work & thay doin beter than mr mcman lazy crativ! i stil say gos tna!!

Breaking News: TNA Moving To 8-10 On Monday Nights Permanently 9962 Breaking News: TNA Moving To 8-10 On Monday Nights Permanently 538892 & Breaking News: TNA Moving To 8-10 On Monday Nights Permanently 543292 to 8 to 10 slot! dont gives up!!! & kick mr mcman butt!! Breaking News: TNA Moving To 8-10 On Monday Nights Permanently 836725 Breaking News: TNA Moving To 8-10 On Monday Nights Permanently 381773 he needs it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: TNA Moving To 8-10 On Monday Nights Permanently   Breaking News: TNA Moving To 8-10 On Monday Nights Permanently EmptySat 10 Apr 2010, 1:22 am

nitro girl wrote:
Breaking News: TNA Moving To 8-10 On Monday Nights Permanently 869384 btw, to peple that watch chuk he 1 of me favrit shos. anyhows u alls is wrong put down tna Breaking News: TNA Moving To 8-10 On Monday Nights Permanently 895670 thay works harder than wwe & i think thay has chance eventuel of turnin it round. thinks about it..

1 wen do intmedate belts defended in wwe? Breaking News: TNA Moving To 8-10 On Monday Nights Permanently 79573 seral tel me he not like globel belt but that bein defended. that belt rite now meen mor to tna than ether of the intmedate belts meen to those in wwe. at leest tna tryin to make thay intmedate belt meen sumthin & after the way mr. mcman do his i precate it

2 mangers jimmy hart can do good promos his guys & chelse make the guys look like thay a sucess with her trofy gurl rutine. mr. mcman not use a diva like suny in ages & peples loved suny. member that "wut chelse want chelse get"!

3 factions: this war games thing tna doin for lokdown & has rob van dam & hardy gether with beer $ on bisch side & desmond with aj & flare & hulk with biss is like "old skool factions" we use to has. wen do mr mcman let us has good faction recently Breaking News: TNA Moving To 8-10 On Monday Nights Permanently 79573

4 i say stop putin down tna Breaking News: TNA Moving To 8-10 On Monday Nights Permanently 895670 & "no"!!! thay otnt gives up mondays! thay given us stuffs mr mcman never do no mor! mr mcman crative lazy. Breaking News: TNA Moving To 8-10 On Monday Nights Permanently 598267 boro from Breaking News: TNA Moving To 8-10 On Monday Nights Permanently 511304 & Breaking News: TNA Moving To 8-10 On Monday Nights Permanently 511304 boro from Breaking News: TNA Moving To 8-10 On Monday Nights Permanently 598267 easy way out! tna has to make wut thay has work & thay doin beter than mr mcman lazy crativ! i stil say gos tna!!

Breaking News: TNA Moving To 8-10 On Monday Nights Permanently 9962 Breaking News: TNA Moving To 8-10 On Monday Nights Permanently 538892 & Breaking News: TNA Moving To 8-10 On Monday Nights Permanently 543292 to 8 to 10 slot! dont gives up!!! & kick mr mcman butt!! Breaking News: TNA Moving To 8-10 On Monday Nights Permanently 836725 Breaking News: TNA Moving To 8-10 On Monday Nights Permanently 381773 he needs it

i agree.
Back to top Go down
nitro girl
Main Eventer
nitro girl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: TNA Moving To 8-10 On Monday Nights Permanently   Breaking News: TNA Moving To 8-10 On Monday Nights Permanently EmptySat 10 Apr 2010, 1:37 am

Breaking News: TNA Moving To 8-10 On Monday Nights Permanently 869384 Breaking News: TNA Moving To 8-10 On Monday Nights Permanently 303862 seral Breaking News: TNA Moving To 8-10 On Monday Nights Permanently 797767 mr mcman crativ needs sumbodys wakes them up so tna needs keeps tryin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: TNA Moving To 8-10 On Monday Nights Permanently   Breaking News: TNA Moving To 8-10 On Monday Nights Permanently EmptySat 10 Apr 2010, 1:57 am

yeah sure anytime.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: TNA Moving To 8-10 On Monday Nights Permanently   Breaking News: TNA Moving To 8-10 On Monday Nights Permanently Empty

Back to top Go down

Breaking News: TNA Moving To 8-10 On Monday Nights Permanently
Page 1 of 1