Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Would Torrie Wilson Ever Pose For Playboy Again?, Details

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Would Torrie Wilson Ever Pose For Playboy Again?, Details Empty
PostSubject: Would Torrie Wilson Ever Pose For Playboy Again?, Details   Would Torrie Wilson Ever Pose For Playboy Again?, Details EmptySun 18 Apr 2010, 2:07 pm

Torrie Wilson has answered a number of questions regarding WWE on her Facebook fan page.

When asked if she is the Torrie Wilson formerly married to Billy Kidman, she sternly replied, "That's me, although I try NOT to bring up that name here."

Though details of their divorce have yet to be publicly disclosed, Wilson herself has indicated in the past that it was not a friendly split.

Wilson was also asked about some of the not so PG things she took part in during her time in WWE (i.e. revealing photo shoots, girl-on-girl kisses, etc..) and whether she has any regrets.

"It was hard sometimes," Wilson replied. "I did get talked into things I regret a few times but that is part of life and it's lessons. Just stay true to who you are and what you believe in girl."

When asked whether she would pose for Playboy again, she said she would not as she's at a different point in her life. However, she has no regrets of posing for the magazine in the past.
Back to top Go down
bobby_says_hi
World Champion
World Champion

Male
Number of posts : 1480
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Evan Bourne, The Miz, Kaval
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim, Eve Torres, LayCool
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, British Invasion, Ink Inc, Austin Aries, Motor City Machine Guns
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love, Sarita
Registration date : 2010-01-21

Would Torrie Wilson Ever Pose For Playboy Again?, Details Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would Torrie Wilson Ever Pose For Playboy Again?, Details   Would Torrie Wilson Ever Pose For Playboy Again?, Details EmptySun 18 Apr 2010, 3:38 pm

can you post a link to her facebook page just so i know which one it is?
Back to top Go down

Would Torrie Wilson Ever Pose For Playboy Again?, Details
Page 1 of 1