Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lacey Von Erich....the Maria of TNA?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

Lacey Von Erich....the Maria of TNA? Empty
PostSubject: Lacey Von Erich....the Maria of TNA?   Lacey Von Erich....the Maria of TNA? EmptyMon 26 Apr 2010, 9:20 pm

watching TNA and once again during the TBP segment Lacey gave a dumbass/ditzy remark thinking TBP stands for The Boston Police department shifty

she is starting to remind me of ditzy Maria...crap in the ring..and a ditz outside the ring.

thoughts?
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Lacey Von Erich....the Maria of TNA?   Lacey Von Erich....the Maria of TNA? EmptyTue 27 Apr 2010, 2:09 am

I think she's hot!!! lol, but umm yeah, she does act pretty damn dumb.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: Lacey Von Erich....the Maria of TNA?   Lacey Von Erich....the Maria of TNA? EmptyTue 27 Apr 2010, 2:16 am

I think she's hott too

but she is starting to remind me of maria whenever she opens her mouth

shrug
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Lacey Von Erich....the Maria of TNA?   Lacey Von Erich....the Maria of TNA? EmptyTue 27 Apr 2010, 3:13 pm

Yeah, I think she reminds me of Maria, they have a lot in common and I dislike them both. lol
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
bobby_says_hi
World Champion
World Champion

Male
Number of posts : 1480
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Evan Bourne, The Miz, Kaval
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim, Eve Torres, LayCool
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, British Invasion, Ink Inc, Austin Aries, Motor City Machine Guns
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love, Sarita
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Lacey Von Erich....the Maria of TNA?   Lacey Von Erich....the Maria of TNA? EmptyTue 27 Apr 2010, 5:45 pm

Maria is worth two of that Maryse clone
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lacey Von Erich....the Maria of TNA?   Lacey Von Erich....the Maria of TNA? EmptyTue 27 Apr 2010, 5:49 pm

Lacey looks nothing like Maryse nor does she have the personality of Maryse

she cant even wrestle as good as Maryse....and Maryse is far from a ring technician.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lacey Von Erich....the Maria of TNA?   Lacey Von Erich....the Maria of TNA? Empty

Back to top Go down

Lacey Von Erich....the Maria of TNA?
Page 1 of 1