Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hailey's Newsies - Issue 82 - Special Issue #5 - Diva/Knockout Awards Nominations April 2010

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Eric
Hall Of Famer
Eric

Male
Number of posts : 6318
Favorite WWE Diva : Top 5
(Including NXT)
#1 - Nikki Bella
#2 - Charlotte
#3 - Summer Rae
#4 - Eva Marie
#5 - Alicia Fox
Favorite TNA Knockout : Top 5
#1 - Brooke
#2 - Taryn Terrell
#3 - Angelina Love
#4 - Brittany
#5 - Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-11-15

Hailey's Newsies - Issue 82 - Special Issue #5 - Diva/Knockout Awards Nominations April 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Hailey's Newsies - Issue 82 - Special Issue #5 - Diva/Knockout Awards Nominations April 2010   Hailey's Newsies - Issue 82 - Special Issue #5 - Diva/Knockout Awards Nominations April 2010 EmptySat 01 May 2010, 7:48 pm

Soo...WrestlingRevealed is down... and if it stays like it is, my newsie might become Diva-related news only.

Power 25 Divas - April 24th 2010

25 - Beth Phoenix
Hailey's Newsies - Issue 82 - Special Issue #5 - Diva/Knockout Awards Nominations April 2010 14216378
The Glamazon was humilated by Michelle McCool & Layla on Friday night. Expect her to gain some major retribution when she takes on McCool at Extreme Rules.

22 - Eve
Hailey's Newsies - Issue 82 - Special Issue #5 - Diva/Knockout Awards Nominations April 2010 14216368
It's unfortunate that Divas Champion Eve was out of action this week after picking up the biggest victory of her career last Monday night.

20 - The Hart Dynasty: Kidd, Smith and Natalya
Hailey's Newsies - Issue 82 - Special Issue #5 - Diva/Knockout Awards Nominations April 2010 14216338
The Hart Dynasty was set for a volatile showdown with Big Show & The Miz on Raw, but the volcano put a hold on that for now.

18 - Straight Edge Society: CM Punk, Luke Gallows and Serena
Hailey's Newsies - Issue 82 - Special Issue #5 - Diva/Knockout Awards Nominations April 2010 14216314
Not only did Punk get pinned by Triple H on Monday, but Rey Mysterio cut some of his hair. Things aren't looking good going into Extreme Rules.

16 - Michelle McCool
Hailey's Newsies - Issue 82 - Special Issue #5 - Diva/Knockout Awards Nominations April 2010 14216294
The Women's Champion's mean streak led her & Layla to victory over Mickie James & Beth Phoenix on SmackDown, but McCool may have picked a fight with the wrong Diva. We'll find out at Extreme Rules.

Almost Making the List
Layla - Michelle McCool's sidekick picked up a tag victory over Mickie James & Beth Phoenix on SmackDown.

Power 25 Divas - May 1st 2010

25 - Eve
Hailey's Newsies - Issue 82 - Special Issue #5 - Diva/Knockout Awards Nominations April 2010 14304260
The Divas Champion can't be happy about the events of Monday night. After being paired with Maryse for a tag match, she was attacked by her own partner. Look for these Divas to collide again soon.

21 - Team Lay-Cool: Michelle McCool & Layla
Hailey's Newsies - Issue 82 - Special Issue #5 - Diva/Knockout Awards Nominations April 2010 14304330
SmackDown's resident mean girls got their comeuppance this week, suffering losses to Beth Phoenix at Extreme Rules and on SmackDown.

19 - Beth Phoenix
Hailey's Newsies - Issue 82 - Special Issue #5 - Diva/Knockout Awards Nominations April 2010 14304232
After putting up with Team Lay-Cool's torment for weeks, The Glamazon got her retribution at Extreme Rules when she defeated Michelle McCool for the Women's Championship.

Credit: WWE.com

April 2010 Nominations

To vote, you must send me a PM telling me who you want to vote.

You may vote for up to 2 people per category.

Diva of the Month
Beth Phoenix
Eve Torres
Gail Kim
Layla El
Maryse
Michelle McCool

Knockout of the Month
Angelina Love
Lacey Von Erich
Madison Rayne
Tara
Velvet Sky

Worst Release of the Month
Katie Lea Burchill
Mickie James

Most Overrated Diva/Knockout of the Month
Angelina Love
Eve Torres
Lacey Von Erich
Madison Rayne
Maryse
Velvet Sky

Feud of the Month
Angelina Love vs. Tara
Angelina Love vs. The Beautiful People
Beth Phoenix vs. Simply Flawless
Eve Torres vs. Maryse

Group of the Month
The Bella Twins
SariTaylor
Simply Flawless
The Beautiful People

Valet/Manager of the Month
Natalya Neidhart
Rosa Mendes
Serena Mancini
Vickie Guerrero

Champion(s) of the Month
Divas Champion - Maryse
Divas Champion - Eve Torres
Knockouts Champion - Angelina Love
Knockouts Champion - Madison Rayne
Knockouts Tag Team Champions - The Beautiful People
Women's Champion - Michelle McCool
Women's Champion - Beth Phoenix

Match of the Month
TNA Impact! - Elimination Tag Match - Angelina Love, Hamada, ODB and Tara vs. Daffney, Lacey Von Erich, Madison Rayne and Velvet Sky
Smackdown - Mickie James vs. Michelle McCool
Extreme Rules - Beth Phoenix vs. Michelle McCool
WWE Superstars - Gail Kim vs. Jillian Hall
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

Hailey's Newsies - Issue 82 - Special Issue #5 - Diva/Knockout Awards Nominations April 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hailey's Newsies - Issue 82 - Special Issue #5 - Diva/Knockout Awards Nominations April 2010   Hailey's Newsies - Issue 82 - Special Issue #5 - Diva/Knockout Awards Nominations April 2010 EmptySat 01 May 2010, 8:09 pm

boo Eve

Layla almost made the list.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Hailey's Newsies - Issue 82 - Special Issue #5 - Diva/Knockout Awards Nominations April 2010   Hailey's Newsies - Issue 82 - Special Issue #5 - Diva/Knockout Awards Nominations April 2010 EmptySat 01 May 2010, 9:22 pm

I voted!

I expect Eve to win overrated Rolling Eyes

I expect Mickie to beat Katie in the most missed/release award

I expect Natalya to win best manager

I expect Beth to win best diva and best champion (which would suck cause she has done jack shit yet)

I expect Madison to win KO of the month
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Hailey's Newsies - Issue 82 - Special Issue #5 - Diva/Knockout Awards Nominations April 2010   Hailey's Newsies - Issue 82 - Special Issue #5 - Diva/Knockout Awards Nominations April 2010 EmptySat 01 May 2010, 9:43 pm

I'm sorry Blue but i just feel Eve is way overrated.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Hailey's Newsies - Issue 82 - Special Issue #5 - Diva/Knockout Awards Nominations April 2010   Hailey's Newsies - Issue 82 - Special Issue #5 - Diva/Knockout Awards Nominations April 2010 EmptySun 02 May 2010, 3:07 am

Vix if you check this week SHE MADE THE LIST. first time ever !!! as part of LayCool...ive been saying that for weeks if SES, HD can be on there, so can SF

and seriously WTF Blue Beth has done TEN TIMES more then Eve has, Beth has been feuding for months and finally got her payoff, where as for Eve, it was all about WWE feeling it was time to shove the belt somewhere else, and they choose Eve to be their prise mule. she has dont fuck all other then win in an unimpressive cheap manner ie a roll up, botch up a storm, and bore everyone..well most

i will reveal ONE of my choices

MOST OVERATED
EVE DAMN TORRES
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hailey's Newsies - Issue 82 - Special Issue #5 - Diva/Knockout Awards Nominations April 2010   Hailey's Newsies - Issue 82 - Special Issue #5 - Diva/Knockout Awards Nominations April 2010 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hailey's Newsies - Issue 82 - Special Issue #5 - Diva/Knockout Awards Nominations April 2010
Page 1 of 1