Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Update: Backstage Heat Between 'Tara' & The Beautiful People

Go down 
+5
janine
The LL Father
Blue Ryder
King Silva
Angelus
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Update: Backstage Heat Between 'Tara' & The Beautiful People Empty
PostSubject: Update: Backstage Heat Between 'Tara' & The Beautiful People   Update: Backstage Heat Between 'Tara' & The Beautiful People EmptyThu 06 May 2010, 1:30 am

As reported earlier, it has been indicated that Lisa Marie Varon (a/k/a Tara) has buried her peers behind their backs to management. Among the stories cited are reports of Varon complaining about various female wrestlers on house show tours, refusing to work with certain individuals altogether, and squashing numerous storylines — all of which she denies. For those curious as to who she is having these issues with, they are all three members of The Beautiful People — Madison Rayne, Velvet Sky and Lacey Von Erich. The root of the matter is that The Beautiful People have refused to take some of her moves not to mention that she doesn't respect their in-ring ability.

As noted, Varon took her issues directly to management rather than discussing the matter with the trio. When the group received word of this, they confronted Varon and told her they should have come to them rather than breaking locker room protocol by going to management. The friction was bad enough that when Varon was called in to work a recent house show loop, she specifically asked to work with ODB on the tour — who wasn't originally scheduled for the set of live events. Company officials complied with Varon's request due to Madison Rayne being unable to appear (note - there is a unique reason for Rayne's absence and it will be disclosed in a separate report).

Varon never had a reputation for being difficult to work with during her time in WWE and it should be noted that various sources have stated that she's been easy going for the most part during her time thus far in TNA. Furthermore, some feel the matter may be more of personality clash as opposed to one side being right and one side being wrong.

On a final note, Varon has been telling people that she hopes to return to WWE once her deal with TNA expires.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Update: Backstage Heat Between 'Tara' & The Beautiful People   Update: Backstage Heat Between 'Tara' & The Beautiful People EmptyThu 06 May 2010, 4:52 am

Hmm.. well I wouldn't want to work with TBP either. 2 of them are horrible wrestlers and Madison is nothing special imo. But this is not exactly good gossip but she is leaving so she probably is going to be happy.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Update: Backstage Heat Between 'Tara' & The Beautiful People   Update: Backstage Heat Between 'Tara' & The Beautiful People EmptyThu 06 May 2010, 5:32 am

I really hope this is not true because I just can't see Tara or Madison acting like this, :ewwa:
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Update: Backstage Heat Between 'Tara' & The Beautiful People   Update: Backstage Heat Between 'Tara' & The Beautiful People EmptyThu 06 May 2010, 6:15 am

deffo not Tara, i dunno about TBP
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Update: Backstage Heat Between 'Tara' & The Beautiful People   Update: Backstage Heat Between 'Tara' & The Beautiful People EmptyThu 06 May 2010, 3:17 pm

I actually dont blame Tara for this at all. There was a time on Impact Velvet was supposed to do a spot, messed up becasue she was paying more attention to the hairspray bottle and almost Broke Tara's neck, I think Tara landed on her neck or something. I do remember that.

I hope Tara can be happy somewhere else.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Update: Backstage Heat Between 'Tara' & The Beautiful People   Update: Backstage Heat Between 'Tara' & The Beautiful People EmptyThu 06 May 2010, 3:39 pm

I honestly....dont give a rat's ass lol

TBP is annoying me because every damn week i see them showing their bony asses.

Tara...well i'm at the point where I just want her to retire. I love her to death and all but she gave me what I wanted since she left WWE, some good titles runs and proof she's still got it. So I'm content now. i dont really wanna see her anymore.

I dont want her back in WWE.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
LiE
World Champion
World Champion
LiE

Female
Number of posts : 1027
Job/hobbies : Rock N' Roll
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Update: Backstage Heat Between 'Tara' & The Beautiful People   Update: Backstage Heat Between 'Tara' & The Beautiful People EmptyThu 06 May 2010, 3:47 pm

It's something how so many people like them, but then find this suprising. I think people just try to find a reson to like some of these bitches sometimes. I bet Tara isn't anything like those two, I'm not the biggest fan of her either, but she's one I actually find decent. You can tell just by looking at those ugly things they're probably stuck up. TNA isn't as bad as WWE, but it'll get there, TNA is just something like the "second resort", once WWE doesn't work, TNA is the next option. Seriously, how many past WWE wrestlers have done that.

I hope Tara doesn't go back to WWE, if she has problems at TNA. She was already upset at WWE at one point for the lack of appearance on that "top 25 impactful" crap, everything she wrote was true, so, going back would kind of be a bad move.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/divaxdiva
Quisee
Quisee

Male
Number of posts : 2178
Job/hobbies : Media Services department at Florissant Valley College
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Update: Backstage Heat Between 'Tara' & The Beautiful People   Update: Backstage Heat Between 'Tara' & The Beautiful People EmptyThu 06 May 2010, 3:56 pm

The backstage heat between TBP and Tara doesn't surprise me things like this happen all the time in wrestling especially among the women. I don't think Tara will return to WWE I think returning to WWE isn't a good idea she should just retire from wrestling.

Last edited by Quisee on Fri 07 May 2010, 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bobby_says_hi
World Champion
World Champion

Male
Number of posts : 1480
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Evan Bourne, The Miz, Kaval
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim, Eve Torres, LayCool
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, British Invasion, Ink Inc, Austin Aries, Motor City Machine Guns
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love, Sarita
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Update: Backstage Heat Between 'Tara' & The Beautiful People   Update: Backstage Heat Between 'Tara' & The Beautiful People EmptyFri 07 May 2010, 1:12 pm

how exactly does Velvet think she can dictate what moves Lisa can and can't do on her. she is a wrestler therefore she should be expected to sell whatever moves her opponent can be. if she doesn't want big moves performed on her then she shouldn't be wrestling. it does seem like a personality clash and hopefully we can see Victoria back in the WWE. we need another heel
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Update: Backstage Heat Between 'Tara' & The Beautiful People   Update: Backstage Heat Between 'Tara' & The Beautiful People Empty

Back to top Go down

Update: Backstage Heat Between 'Tara' & The Beautiful People
Page 1 of 1