Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mickie James Radio interview highlights

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

Mickie James Radio interview highlights Empty
PostSubject: Mickie James Radio interview highlights   Mickie James Radio interview highlights EmptySat 08 May 2010, 3:43 am

Quote :
Mickie James Comments on WWE Firing Her
Date Added: May 07, 2010
Story By: Steve Carrier

- Former WWE Diva Mickie James recently appeared on the Busted Open satellite radio show. Here are some of the highlights:

Mickie on being released: "I really don't know what happened. I was doing interviews for the draft that morning and then a couple of hours later, I got the phone call. I was baffled. I guess they just wanted to make a roster change."

Mickie on working for another company: "I don't know. Never say never. My focus right now is on the album and you cannot wrestle for a certain amount of time anyway, so I have some time to take a look at it."

Mickie on Piggy James: "It was definitely one of those difficult storylines to do because it did touch really close to home. It sucked people into the storyline and to get the retribution at the end... You can completely embrace it and knock it out of the park."

Mickie on her crazed fan who was recently arrested: "I have a lot of friends that work in the Headquarters. I would never want anybody to do that. I appreciate him being a fan and everything else, but that is a little much. Anger never solves anything."

prowrestling.com

umm that seems kinda abrupt if she was just doing draft interviews hours earlier...then suddenly a phone call and she's released. if WWE was fed up, i mean they had to have gave her some clue. it would seem so weird to let her do the draft interviews knowing you are fed up with her. idk that part seemed weird to me.

i hope she enjoys her time away.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Mickie James Radio interview highlights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mickie James Radio interview highlights   Mickie James Radio interview highlights EmptySat 08 May 2010, 4:01 am

That sucks how they fired her.

But at least she got out of those interviews.. Mickie James Radio interview highlights Icon_rolleyes

Still I hope she thinks about it and goes to TNA to win their two belts.

Then she would have had all of the 4 belts on TV from WWE/TNA!
Mickie James Radio interview highlights Icon_twisted
Back to top Go down

Mickie James Radio interview highlights
Page 1 of 1