Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWE.com Furthers the Daniel Bryan/Bryan Danielson Storyline

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

WWE.com Furthers the Daniel Bryan/Bryan Danielson Storyline Empty
PostSubject: WWE.com Furthers the Daniel Bryan/Bryan Danielson Storyline   WWE.com Furthers the Daniel Bryan/Bryan Danielson Storyline EmptyMon 17 May 2010, 3:58 pm

WWE.com is furthering the Daniel Bryan/Bryan Danielson story line which began on last week' NXT episode, by posting an article taking an in-depth look at last week's eliminations. Below is an excerpt from the article:

"He [Danielson] told WWE.com that Daniel Bryan is a “laid back, easygoing guy” who doesn’t get mad in the ring, but has the technical skills that rival some of the greatest WWE Superstars. However, he is not a winner.

“He gets in the ring with Batista and he’s good enough technically to push him to the limits with his submission. The same thing with Chris Jericho,” he said. “But Daniel Bryan is a figment of the WWE’s imagination. Daniel Bryan has never been anywhere except WWE. Daniel Bryan has lost every match he’s ever been in.

“But Bryan Danielson is a former world Champion. Bryan Danielson is champion wherever he’s ever been. Bryan Danielson is one of the best wrestlers in the world. And he doesn’t just say that himself, people say that about him,” he said, referring to the highly-skilled, widely-respected independent wrestler.

“The real me is Bryan Danielson. I was trying to fit into what they want me to be but that’s not me. Bryan Danielson is the real me.”

While his future is uncertain, the NXT Rookie said his dream has always been to be in a main event match on the Grandest Stage of Them All."
Back to top Go down
Darigon
Opener
Darigon

Male
Number of posts : 189
Job/hobbies : Video Gaming, Wrestling, TV, Reading News and Noming
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Alberto Del Rio
CM Punk
Daniel Bryan
Jericho
Kane
The Rock
Undertaker
Wade Barret
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Kaitlyn
Maryse
Torrie Wilson
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Aj Styles
Kurt Angle
Mr. Anderson
Ric Flair
Tommy Dreamer
Favorite TNA Knockout : Tara
Registration date : 2010-04-03

PostSubject: Re: WWE.com Furthers the Daniel Bryan/Bryan Danielson Storyline   WWE.com Furthers the Daniel Bryan/Bryan Danielson Storyline EmptyMon 17 May 2010, 4:43 pm

Bret should win the US belt from Miz by Danielson interfering and hand the belt to him since bret isn't really a wrestler anymore or atleast replace Bret with Danielson. It'd be a good storyline to me atleast.
Back to top Go down
VLG.
The Voice
The Voice
VLG.

Male
Number of posts : 3474
Job/hobbies : Musician/Radio Presenter/Charity Worker
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Daniel Bryan
CM Punk
Cesaro
Roman Reigns
Adam Rose
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Paige
Brie Bella
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Hardy
Bully Ray

Registration date : 2009-11-14

PostSubject: Re: WWE.com Furthers the Daniel Bryan/Bryan Danielson Storyline   WWE.com Furthers the Daniel Bryan/Bryan Danielson Storyline EmptyMon 17 May 2010, 6:10 pm

I wouldn't be too surprised if something similar to what you just said happens Darigon.

I would like to tweak it slightly though:

Bret Hart would come out for his match but say that he has chosen to retire from in-ring competition so he refuses to take part in the match. He also tells Miz that the rest of HD is not present at Raw. But someone has volunteered to compete in Hart's place. Danielson is introduced and wins by DQ, setting up a US title match at Over The Limit.

Danielson would again win by DQ so someone (most likely Matt Striker or Teddy Long) would come out on Mr McMahon's orders and restarts the match as anything goes and Danielson walks away as champion.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: WWE.com Furthers the Daniel Bryan/Bryan Danielson Storyline   WWE.com Furthers the Daniel Bryan/Bryan Danielson Storyline EmptyMon 17 May 2010, 9:08 pm

Don VLG. wrote:
I wouldn't be too surprised if something similar to what you just said happens Darigon.

I would like to tweak it slightly though:

Bret Hart would come out for his match but say that he has chosen to retire from in-ring competition so he refuses to take part in the match. He also tells Miz that the rest of HD is not present at Raw. But someone has volunteered to compete in Hart's place. Danielson is introduced and wins by DQ, setting up a US title match at Over The Limit.

Danielson would again win by DQ so someone (most likely Matt Striker or Teddy Long) would come out on Mr McMahon's orders and restarts the match as anything goes and Danielson walks away as champion.

Miz has a match at Over The Limit. also, Striker has no say in making matches
Back to top Go down
VLG.
The Voice
The Voice
VLG.

Male
Number of posts : 3474
Job/hobbies : Musician/Radio Presenter/Charity Worker
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Daniel Bryan
CM Punk
Cesaro
Roman Reigns
Adam Rose
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Paige
Brie Bella
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Hardy
Bully Ray

Registration date : 2009-11-14

PostSubject: Re: WWE.com Furthers the Daniel Bryan/Bryan Danielson Storyline   WWE.com Furthers the Daniel Bryan/Bryan Danielson Storyline EmptyTue 18 May 2010, 8:12 am

That's why I said "on Mr McMahon's orders".

But Raw has come and gone and my idea unused so it doesn't matter anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE.com Furthers the Daniel Bryan/Bryan Danielson Storyline   WWE.com Furthers the Daniel Bryan/Bryan Danielson Storyline Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE.com Furthers the Daniel Bryan/Bryan Danielson Storyline
Page 1 of 1