Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lots of Details about Maria's HighSpots Shoot Interview

Go down 
+6
Blue Ryder
The Sexy Vixen
KTV-Time
Queen Mintz
The LL Father
King Silva
10 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Lots of Details about Maria's HighSpots Shoot Interview Empty
PostSubject: Lots of Details about Maria's HighSpots Shoot Interview   Lots of Details about Maria's HighSpots Shoot Interview EmptyThu 27 May 2010, 4:36 pm

From Wrestlenewz.com

Trevor O’Neal sent the following to us:

I just watched Maria’s shoot interview with Highspots and here are some notes for your site:

- She ran Melina down left and right. She said Melina was always having Divas meetings about various things from sleeping with other Divas men to making them all look bad. She said Melina is a w*ore and has had sex with 80% of the guys in the locker room. She was very hard to work with in the ring as well. She would always come to you before matches and demand to do all these crazy spots. She said she really doesn’t know why they keep her around unless
she is banging someone in power. She thought more of herself then anyone else did as well. She had a number of enemies backstage including Mickie James. They hated each other since OVW. Melina would always say that she didn’t get why Mickie was more over than her but Maria said it was obvious that Mickie has more talent.

- She’s not a big fan of Jim Cornette. He went off on this tirade about how all the Diva Search women suck and included her in there and she didn’t like that. She had never even met him and he was judging her. She confronted him on it and he was a total jackass.

- She thinks Johnny Ace sucks at his job
and isn’t looking out for the best interests of anyone but himself. When he got his brother a job a few years back everyone rolled their eyes and laughed at how big of a joke that was.

- She didn’t mind playing the dumb character on Raw and had fun with it.

- She loves Hornswoggle. He is such a nice and fun guy to hang out with. He can hold his liquor well for a little guy.

- Randy Orton was the biggest headache backstage for a long time. He was always getting in trouble and a lot of it was kept a secret. He has quieted down a bit since getting married though.

- The drug testing is real but only pertains to who they want it to. There are numerous people in the company still on things that don’t get in trouble for it.

- John Cena is 100% clean as far as she knows. She has seen how hard he works and he is once of the nicest guys in the company.

- Her and Punk split up mostly because they never saw each other. She was on Raw and he was on ECW. They saw each other like once a week. They actually got together at a rental car place in the airport. Maria was travleing with Mickie at the time who had already dated Punk in the past and had nothing but good things to say about him. People would trash her for
dating Punk calling him an indy geek and such. She said they are still friends. He is super nice and very funny. He had a very bad stigma when first came in.

- Triple H tried to cut the legs out from under him (Punk) all the time but he got over because of himself and they realized that they had no choice but to push him with the reactions he was getting.

- She got into a fight backstage with Carmella
from that one Diva Search. She was in the makeup chair and Carmella wanted her out and they got into a tussle. Michelle McCool was around but didn’t try to stop it.

- She said Michelle was really quiet when she first came in but once she started dating Taker she got a big head and was trying to tell people what to do. She had nothing against her personally but some others didn’t like her. Michelle actually told Natalya once that she didn’t know how to work which Maria found hilarious.

- The main reason she was released is because WWE
wanted some rights to her music and to be involved in future projects she did and she said no. She said that’s why Mickie was released as well.

- She has spoken with TNA and would go there if they could work things out.

- She hated being on Smackdown she called it the
place where careers go to die.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

So what do you think?

I want to see it when it comes out so I might just buy it.

There is also this other Maria YOUSHOOT interview that looks really funny that I may get.

Discuss if you want.

Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Lots of Details about Maria's HighSpots Shoot Interview   Lots of Details about Maria's HighSpots Shoot Interview EmptyThu 27 May 2010, 4:42 pm

i think this just about prooves that Melina is what most ppl see her as, a complete and utter bitch...i always thought Maryse fits her character perfectly. but it seems as though Melina fits its better then Maryse.
i respect her in ring ability, and passion and shit, but she has a terrible personality as far as backstage goes...and really needs to be knocked off her pedestal

lmao at Michelle too, tsk tsk, dont go getting all Melina just because your screwing ppl in power.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Lots of Details about Maria's HighSpots Shoot Interview   Lots of Details about Maria's HighSpots Shoot Interview EmptyThu 27 May 2010, 4:45 pm

That does suck about Melina and McCool being kinda bad backstage since I like both of them a lot and don't like hearing stuff like that..

But one of the things that I am mad about is HHH trying to keep Punk from being pushed! Fuck HHH in his big ass beak!
Lots of Details about Maria's HighSpots Shoot Interview 754400
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Lots of Details about Maria's HighSpots Shoot Interview   Lots of Details about Maria's HighSpots Shoot Interview EmptyThu 27 May 2010, 4:46 pm

oooo...that would be a well weird way to mummyfy someone...instead of twisting a hot stick and up the nose and pullling out the brain....just...well...fuck the nose shifty
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Lots of Details about Maria's HighSpots Shoot Interview   Lots of Details about Maria's HighSpots Shoot Interview EmptyThu 27 May 2010, 4:46 pm

Damn bitter bitch Maria, keep talking all your lies, it's amusing. Nice that Melina's supposedly slept around a lot when she's only been with two men, Batista, and JoMo.

LL, Melina is a complete and utter sweetheart, if she wasn't I think we'd be hearing more from other people as well but we've only seen Maria talk crap. Michelle, Mickie, and Beth have all praised Melina and Mickie's talked to Melina on twitter as well but meh, people will believe what they want, I just don't believe anything that comes out of Maria's mouth.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Lots of Details about Maria's HighSpots Shoot Interview   Lots of Details about Maria's HighSpots Shoot Interview EmptyThu 27 May 2010, 4:53 pm

Yeah...I call bullshit on the whole thing. I don't even know if Maria would be that cruel, someone made this shit up
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Lots of Details about Maria's HighSpots Shoot Interview   Lots of Details about Maria's HighSpots Shoot Interview EmptyThu 27 May 2010, 5:02 pm

WOW, Maria basicly gave a rundown on everything I already knew and speculated.

On Melina, to avoid complications I’ll keep it short, it’s all things I’ve heard and glad someone else remembers that Melina was really going at Mickie back in those days down in OVW. Her blogs were trashy and to this day I believe those hatchets are not completely buried. Since Melina did say some nasty things about Mickie.

Jim Cornette, the only thing TNA and WWE has in common, they don’t like this guy. Awaiting ROH to join that group, the guy is just not that liked anywhere, so no shocker there.

Johnny Ace should just go continue reading magazines and hire the next woman he jerks off too in a magazine, it’s how Kelly and Alicia got their job right?

Oddly, with the exception of Christy Hemme, all divas had nothing but bad things to say about orton, well the models at least. I’m starting to think it was just bad sex.

LMAO Yes Punk-Maria was a horrible pairing, at least she knew people didn’t agree with it.

We all know Triple H has the people he hate like The Undertaker and CM Punk, so this is nothing new. But Thanks to HHH CM Punk was down in development like forever and we can no longer see the “Pepsi Plunge” because it OWNS the pedigree.

LOL, who from the DS didn’t want to slap Carmella’s face across the room. Know what I like about this Michelle remark, the one and only time I listened to that Krissy Vaine show on Diva dirt and Kristal was on, I could remember her saying, for some reason everyone in the WWE knew she was pregnant before the media thanks to one person, because she only told one person and Krissy Vaine. And because Angelina & Shantelle Taylor are in TNA and Tracy Taylor fell off the earth, I have a feeling it was Michelle McCool who told everyone in the WWE, because all 6 women spent near a year down in DSW together. So the fact that she stood there and did nothing kind of gives me this whole sneakyness about her.

LMAO, Michelle is Sable version 2, with benefits, she’s actually screwing someone to keep her safe.

Please no TNA…I beg.

LMAO on the SD remark, Torrie, Victoria, Melina, Mickie & Beth all went to SD and pretty much went to the shitter. Raw may have horrible storylines, but the women are being used in a rotated order (with exception of the Bella’s and Jillian ofcourse) everyone got their taste of championship matches, small feuds and kept relevant, it took WWE 3 years to move Nataly to Raw and look within a month she’s actually doing something.

So Maria, thank you for filling me in on things I already know and things I’ve kind of speculated.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Lots of Details about Maria's HighSpots Shoot Interview   Lots of Details about Maria's HighSpots Shoot Interview EmptyThu 27 May 2010, 5:04 pm

^ It's from a video so she said it they just wrote about what she said so no she was cruel in your opinion.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Lots of Details about Maria's HighSpots Shoot Interview   Lots of Details about Maria's HighSpots Shoot Interview EmptyThu 27 May 2010, 5:07 pm

I don't think she was cruel, all these things have been said in the past, so it doesn't shock me tbh.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Lots of Details about Maria's HighSpots Shoot Interview   Lots of Details about Maria's HighSpots Shoot Interview EmptyThu 27 May 2010, 5:09 pm

Yeah, apparently she did say all this. What a fucking lying bitch. Who is she to call someone a whore when she opened up her legs in playboy. Everything she said about Melina is a lie but I know people will believe everything she said if they don't know Melina personally. It just pisses me off when bitches like her go running their mouths lying about shit. Fuck her.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Lots of Details about Maria's HighSpots Shoot Interview   Lots of Details about Maria's HighSpots Shoot Interview EmptyThu 27 May 2010, 5:12 pm

Queen Mintz wrote:
Yeah, apparently she did say all this. What a fucking lying bitch. Who is she to call someone a whore when she opened up her legs in playboy.

Ummm Like Playgirl, i find Playboy Classy.......just saying, shifty it's not like she went out there and did "JUGS" or something.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Lots of Details about Maria's HighSpots Shoot Interview   Lots of Details about Maria's HighSpots Shoot Interview EmptyThu 27 May 2010, 5:13 pm

i want to know one thing...

is there ANY footage at all of this Maria/Carmella fight? cellphone video..anything? i would like to see it lol

as for the rest of it...well it's nothing new. you are expected to keep your mouth shut about alot of things when working for a company...but once you are done with them..all the shit hits the fan. never fails. whether it's true or not...well i dont particularly care. it gave me a good laugh..like maria thinking Cornette was wrong to say she sucked. rofl
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Lots of Details about Maria's HighSpots Shoot Interview   Lots of Details about Maria's HighSpots Shoot Interview EmptyThu 27 May 2010, 5:14 pm

Lol, playboy isn't classy. She's basically saying "Look at me, I'm a slut and you know you want to fuck me boys"
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Lots of Details about Maria's HighSpots Shoot Interview   Lots of Details about Maria's HighSpots Shoot Interview EmptyThu 27 May 2010, 5:16 pm

Queen Mintz wrote:
Lol, playboy isn't classy. She's basically saying "Look at me, I'm a slut and you know you want to fuck me boys"

"Yet you can't so use your hands you perve" shifty
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Lots of Details about Maria's HighSpots Shoot Interview   Lots of Details about Maria's HighSpots Shoot Interview EmptyThu 27 May 2010, 5:17 pm

Well I think playboy doesn't do nasty shoots with their legs open and stuff really shown! Lots of Details about Maria's HighSpots Shoot Interview Icon_eek
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Lots of Details about Maria's HighSpots Shoot Interview   Lots of Details about Maria's HighSpots Shoot Interview EmptyThu 27 May 2010, 5:21 pm

She still showed her naked ugly ass body and lame boobs. Melina hasn't even done that yet Melina's a whore! Maria must be jealous or something, only thing I can think of. Not like the bitch had any talent whatsoever and she's bitter from getting fired as well
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Lots of Details about Maria's HighSpots Shoot Interview   Lots of Details about Maria's HighSpots Shoot Interview EmptyThu 27 May 2010, 5:23 pm

Well if they fired me for that reason I would be mad as well.

Why do they deserve any royalties for her music?
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Lots of Details about Maria's HighSpots Shoot Interview   Lots of Details about Maria's HighSpots Shoot Interview EmptyThu 27 May 2010, 5:25 pm

You'd be mad enough to spew lies all over the place?
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Lots of Details about Maria's HighSpots Shoot Interview   Lots of Details about Maria's HighSpots Shoot Interview EmptyThu 27 May 2010, 5:28 pm

LMAO I love how Maria is completly wrong and these rumors have been thrown around for ages. hilarious
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Lots of Details about Maria's HighSpots Shoot Interview   Lots of Details about Maria's HighSpots Shoot Interview EmptyThu 27 May 2010, 5:31 pm

Which is why they're called rumors. I know for a fact the stuff she said about Melina isn't true and I have no clue why she made that remark about SD since the women do better on there and get more time in the ring
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Lots of Details about Maria's HighSpots Shoot Interview   Lots of Details about Maria's HighSpots Shoot Interview EmptyThu 27 May 2010, 5:32 pm

wtf posing for playboy or sleepin with 80% of the locker room
what makes you a bigger whore.....hmmmm, yeh deffo the 80%
i dont get AT ALL how posing for playboy makes you a whore....its not like shes sleeping with the photographers Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Lots of Details about Maria's HighSpots Shoot Interview   Lots of Details about Maria's HighSpots Shoot Interview EmptyThu 27 May 2010, 5:35 pm

Not really since Melina hasn't done that but Maria has shown the world her naked body
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Lots of Details about Maria's HighSpots Shoot Interview   Lots of Details about Maria's HighSpots Shoot Interview EmptyThu 27 May 2010, 5:36 pm

Queen Mintz wrote:
Which is why they're called rumors. I know for a fact the stuff she said about Melina isn't true and I have no clue why she made that remark about SD since the women do better on there and get more time in the ring

In case you haven't noticed, women go on SD to get burried, its something i've noticed, Jillian got burried, Victoria got burried, Melina got buried, Maryse got the shaft, Maria was about to get buried, but Mickie James came into the picture to get burried and if Beth didn't get injured, it would only be time before The Glamazon gets slaughtered. Next on the McCool list is Layla.

Many women have shown to be unhappy to move to SD, Torrie, Melina, Maria and Mickie all were not pleased on moving to SD and i have a feeling, all have the same reasons, though they say "I'll miss my friends on Raw"...um yeah right Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Lots of Details about Maria's HighSpots Shoot Interview   Lots of Details about Maria's HighSpots Shoot Interview EmptyThu 27 May 2010, 5:38 pm

how the hell do you know Mintz?
you talk about ppl believeing things, when they dont know Melina personally
i know for a fact you dont
NO ONE on this forum knows Melina more personally then Maria, she did work with her for about 4 years
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Lots of Details about Maria's HighSpots Shoot Interview   Lots of Details about Maria's HighSpots Shoot Interview EmptyThu 27 May 2010, 5:39 pm

Mintz, there is a difference between SHOWING your naked body
and letting your naked body be abused by half the ppl you work with
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Lots of Details about Maria's HighSpots Shoot Interview   Lots of Details about Maria's HighSpots Shoot Interview EmptyThu 27 May 2010, 5:43 pm

Well I get what you're saying on that Kev but I still enjoy the matches more because they are longer. On Raw you only get 1 or 2 minutes. Also, Melina was perfectly fine on SD, the only reason she broke down when she was drafted was because she would be leaving her best friend, Jillian and yes, that's the truth. I actually thought it had more to do with JoMo at first

Erm LL, I've been talking to Melina for awhile and she has explained everything. Maria is talking out her ass, she's a compulsive liar. Melina has only been with Batista for that short time and JoMo. She's known JoMo ever since Tough Enough and that's when they got closer, then she was with Batista that short time and got back with JoMo. She said he's the love of her life
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Lots of Details about Maria's HighSpots Shoot Interview   Lots of Details about Maria's HighSpots Shoot Interview EmptyThu 27 May 2010, 5:45 pm

oh lord. cos Melina is really going to admit shes a whore.
and your prolly not even talking to the real one
but w.e i dont care, you were the last person i expected to believe this
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Lots of Details about Maria's HighSpots Shoot Interview   Lots of Details about Maria's HighSpots Shoot Interview EmptyThu 27 May 2010, 5:47 pm

LOL, she's on frickin twitter for gods sake and wwe verified her account but whatever, not gonna argue with people who will believe she's guilty since they hate her. I know the real truth and that's all that matters
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Lots of Details about Maria's HighSpots Shoot Interview   Lots of Details about Maria's HighSpots Shoot Interview EmptyThu 27 May 2010, 5:51 pm

Queen Mintz wrote:

Erm LL, I've been talking to Melina for awhile and she has explained everything. Maria is talking out her ass, she's a compulsive liar. Melina has only been with Batista for that short time and JoMo. She's known JoMo ever since Tough Enough and that's when they got closer, then she was with Batista that short time and got back with JoMo. She said he's the love of her life

I'm only saying this because i actually care about your well being and your relationship with "Melina", really scares me. It isn't healthy. I'm sorry, you are dealing with a "celebrity" here. They aren't going to admit to everything that is being said about them, be it true or not. You are obviously a real Melina Fan, would you say the same things about Maria if Melina said "Yes i slept with all those guys and blah blah blah". What kind of image is she going to have. Look at Lindsay Lohan, everyone said she was hard to work with in "Georgia Rule", does her publisist come out and say "Yes Lindsay is hard to work with, she is the horrible person you read about"...no you get "Lindsay is going through a dificutl situation in her life"

Melina has a public image to withstand and you shouldn't take everything she says personally. Because again it is the internet, you may know Melina as good as you say, or you know Melina s good as she wants you to know her. So please, take everything she says like a grain of salt, maybe 99.9999999% may be truth, but no one, especially over the internet will never be 100% truthfull.

I'm sorry but i just felt this needed to be said.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Lots of Details about Maria's HighSpots Shoot Interview   Lots of Details about Maria's HighSpots Shoot Interview EmptyThu 27 May 2010, 5:54 pm

u know just as much as the rest of us
i aint believeing Maria cos i hate her, im believing MOST because ive heard it from other ppl
and dont argue, thats good, a first for u
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Lots of Details about Maria's HighSpots Shoot Interview   Lots of Details about Maria's HighSpots Shoot Interview EmptyThu 27 May 2010, 5:58 pm

Someone who actually HEARD the shoot had this to say

Quote :
Heres a better recap I found

- Talks about Michelle being such a hard worker, and having to step up because of her relationship with Undertaker. Talks about her toughness working through injuries.
- The idea of making fun of Mickie weight wasn't Michelle's idea...but many of the ideas for segments once it was to become a storyline came from Michelle.
- Toughest part of being a female wrestler was the perspective from people outside the industry, comments like 'you're a wrestler? But you're small and pretty!'
- Goes all lovey dovey over Punk saying how she wanted to marry him and everything
- Didn't know anything about his past relationships (you should have learnt from Daffney you silly girl)
- Their relationship wasn't received well since dating a guy from the indies was inappropriate
- Being with him backstage took a lot of attention off of her, since he was quite controversial backstage and commanded a lot of attention
- Talks about heat with Kelly about her 'incidences' with Punk after they broke up. "It's kinda obvious now that she's the type of woman who...it doesn't matter who is with who".
- Says that CM Punk and Lita aren't dating anymore, but they were. Says she knew that they wouldn't last. (really?!)
- Talks about Lita being the type of person who is often "behind a wall"
- Says she's heard a rumour about Punk now being with Beth
- Carlito would "flirt with anything with two legs" but they were never together
- Doesn't really know what happened to Ashley in terms of her leaving the company, but always liked her and describes her as a "tremendous talent" (LMAO)
- Ridiculous the nature of the wellness program based on the lack of healthcare provided by the WWE
- Talks about her pay going down despite the profits of the company increasing over the last couple of years
- Has received interest from TNA, but not any official conversation or an offer. She hasn't ruled out going there
- She talks about cliques in the Diva lockerroom, but getting along with most of the girls with a 'couple' of exceptions (for some reason the interviewer doesn't ask who). She says that there was some girls who 'hit her harder' because they didn't like her but it didn't bother her.
- Says that Mickie's relationship with Cena played no part in her Mickie's release

- She talks about OVW, where she had a great time...and talks up a lot of the talent, MNM, Beth, Seth Skyfire.
- Jim Cornette was the only one she felt disrespected by, based on what he wrote about her before even getting to know her. He said that she was stupid and didn't know anything about wrestling (he said that about a lot of people).
- The DS girls were told not to have too much interaction with the guys in the lockerroom, and it led to them being received as arrogant.
- She said that it was only her and Michelle that had any idea about who any of the wrestlers were, and it was a bit of a disadvantage because they were starstruck.
- She never got ribbed, but she saw things happening backstage.
- She saw the Cornette/Santino incident at OVW and couldn't believe what was happening.
- Talks up Paul Heyman, who was one of the first people to call her after she was released
- She worked a lot with Vince and Stephanie on her segments when she was first called up to work on the road. Also Dave Lagana (who now works for TNA)
- She sent a thank you letter to the office when she was released, and Vince replied with an email saying that they wouldn't forget about her.
- She says that Trish is a very powerful (SSP!) woman and was driven to achieve everything she did. "She's so good at everything."
- Torrie was "too sweet to be a wrestler"
- Talks about Trish knocking her filling out (because she was too stupid to close her mouth when getting hit)
- She was surprised when Christy got released, and she doesn't know the story behind it.
- She felt like there was nothing for her to do on Smackdown, and getting moved was effectively the end of her time in the WWE.
- Talks up Bischoff as being 'intelligent', Foley as a 'great guy' and Finlay for effectively making the women's division
- Talks about frustration with booking and lack of opportunities, mentioning the girls in 02-03 getting '15, 20, 25 minute matches' (LMAO) and that Melina, Michelle and Beth have proven they are good enough to get that same amount of time.
- Working house shows was a lot more fun, more time and no TV cameras enabled them to work the crowd much better.
- Disappointment at angles like her with Santino ending when it was popular and achieving 'high ratings'.
- Mentions Mickie, then Melina, Beth and then later Michelle as being the best divas in the ring.
- Talks about Michelle being easy to work with and always let her 'work' against her, unlike 'other girls' who wouldn't let her use a lot of moves against them (that'd be Melina, although she doesn't mention her by name)
- Talks about wanting to turn heel, came up with the Matt Hardy angle...the girls pitching ideas to creative is very common as they are all frustrated with how they are used.
- Michelle is the 'female Undertaker' in the locker room when it comes to the wrestling side of things. She describes herself as a 'mediator' who others could come and talk to easily.
- Mentions her and Eve pitching to do a WWE.com talk show.
- Favourite segment with Santino was the dating segment, and having to retake segments because Santino was making everyone (including himself) laugh too much.

She also said this,

Other stuff is either a flat out lie or embellished.

She said Orton made her cry several times because the DS girls weren't allowed to talk to the male talenta nd he would needle her into a reaction because some of the guys felt it was disrespectful. Male talent didn't know the DSers were told to ignore.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Lots of Details about Maria's HighSpots Shoot Interview   Lots of Details about Maria's HighSpots Shoot Interview EmptyThu 27 May 2010, 6:12 pm

So where's the Melina is a whore and has slept with 80% of the guys? Cuz from that she actually praised Melina by saying she was one of the best in the ring.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Lots of Details about Maria's HighSpots Shoot Interview   Lots of Details about Maria's HighSpots Shoot Interview EmptyThu 27 May 2010, 6:14 pm

I don't think Maria ever made any fun of anyones wrestling, one thing about Maria, she talks trash but she never disrespected anyones ring ability.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Lots of Details about Maria's HighSpots Shoot Interview   Lots of Details about Maria's HighSpots Shoot Interview EmptyThu 27 May 2010, 6:19 pm

From that up there though she never even mentioned Melina being a whore. Someone must've made that part up
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Lots of Details about Maria's HighSpots Shoot Interview   Lots of Details about Maria's HighSpots Shoot Interview EmptyThu 27 May 2010, 6:20 pm

Edit: Saw the real write up. Nevermind.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Lots of Details about Maria's HighSpots Shoot Interview   Lots of Details about Maria's HighSpots Shoot Interview EmptyThu 27 May 2010, 6:25 pm

I'm not that big of a Melina fan but even I knew that shit was made up. Maria is being awesome by giving us backstage scoop but to flat out call another diva a whore? That is not Maria at all.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Lots of Details about Maria's HighSpots Shoot Interview   Lots of Details about Maria's HighSpots Shoot Interview EmptyThu 27 May 2010, 6:27 pm

Thank you Janine and Blue. I'm sorry if I went a little crazy but I care about Melina in the non stalkerish way. She's like a sister/best friend to me
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Lots of Details about Maria's HighSpots Shoot Interview   Lots of Details about Maria's HighSpots Shoot Interview EmptyThu 27 May 2010, 6:31 pm

tbh, i really shouldnt make judgements til i actually see the whole thing. like i said, i didnt the think the whore/80% shit was right anyways...i wnt be surprised if shes had more then tista and jomo..but eh

Mintz accept my treasure isle neighbour request :@ i need some energy :'(
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Lots of Details about Maria's HighSpots Shoot Interview   Lots of Details about Maria's HighSpots Shoot Interview EmptyThu 27 May 2010, 6:32 pm

I am most likely going to buy this so I will post my thoughts and full review on this whenever I see it.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Lots of Details about Maria's HighSpots Shoot Interview   Lots of Details about Maria's HighSpots Shoot Interview EmptyThu 27 May 2010, 6:52 pm

LL/BL/RL wrote:
Lol, okay! I'm behind on all my requests but I will do it today.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Lots of Details about Maria's HighSpots Shoot Interview   Lots of Details about Maria's HighSpots Shoot Interview EmptyThu 27 May 2010, 7:05 pm

Queen Mintz wrote:
LL/BL/RL wrote:
Lol, okay! I'm behind on all my requests but I will do it today.
sound a little like Blue there....lets see if you are truly like him shifty
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada

PostSubject: Re: Lots of Details about Maria's HighSpots Shoot Interview   Lots of Details about Maria's HighSpots Shoot Interview EmptyThu 27 May 2010, 7:38 pm

Queen Mintz wrote:
Thank you Janine and Blue. I'm sorry if I went a little crazy but I care about Melina in the non stalkerish way. She's like a sister/best friend to me

Aww dont be sorry. It just shows you care about Melina. Its normal for fans to stick up for the people they like.
Back to top Go down
Lauren
World Champion
World Champion
Lauren

Female
Number of posts : 1119
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Lots of Details about Maria's HighSpots Shoot Interview   Lots of Details about Maria's HighSpots Shoot Interview EmptyFri 28 May 2010, 2:06 am

Found a preview video of Maria's shoot interview.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Lots of Details about Maria's HighSpots Shoot Interview   Lots of Details about Maria's HighSpots Shoot Interview EmptyFri 28 May 2010, 3:37 pm

Thanks Lauren, you are such a doll <3
Back to top Go down
Sticky!!
Sticky loves Mickie! Yo soy El Jefe!
Sticky loves Mickie! Yo soy El Jefe!
Sticky!!

Male
Number of posts : 4893
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Orton
Rey
Favorite WWE Diva : Mickie James
Maria
Favorite TNA Knockout : Christy Hemme
Tara

Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Lots of Details about Maria's HighSpots Shoot Interview   Lots of Details about Maria's HighSpots Shoot Interview EmptyFri 28 May 2010, 11:47 pm

I believe Maria. She doesn't seem like a bitch that would make up stuff. You can see it in her eyes. Maybe she hates Melina so much she insulted her by calling her a whore but didn't expect people to actually take it literally. If a whore wants to be a whore take advantage.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Former WWE Diva Maria Calls Melina a 'Whore', Shoots on Women's Division, Johnny Ace & Wellness Program   Lots of Details about Maria's HighSpots Shoot Interview EmptySun 30 May 2010, 4:18 pm

Posted by: Wrestling-Radio.com
Source: Trevor O'Neal

In an interview with High Sports, she ran Melina down left and right. She said Melina was always having Divas meetings about various things from sleeping with other Divas men to making them all look bad. She said Melina is a whore and has had sex with 80% of the guys in the locker room. She was very hard to work with in the ring as well. She would always come to you before matches and demand to do all these crazy spots. She said she really doesn’t know why they keep her around unless she is banging someone in power. She thought more of herself then anyone else did as well. She had a number of enemies backstage including Mickie James. They hated each other since OVW. Melina would always say that she didn’t get why Mickie was more over than her but Maria said it was obvious that Mickie has more talent.

She’s not a big fan of Jim Cornette. He went off on this tirade about how all the Diva Search women suck and included her in there and she didn’t like that. She had never even met him and he was judging her. She confronted him on it and he was a total jackass.

She thinks Johnny Ace sucks at his job and isn’t looking out for the best interests of anyone but himself. When he got his brother a job a few years back everyone rolled their eyes and laughed at how big of a joke that was.

She didn’t mind playing the dumb character on Raw and had fun with it.

She loves Hornswoggle. He is such a nice and fun guy to hang out with. He can hold his liquor well for a little guy.

Randy Orton was the biggest headache backstage for a long time. He was always getting in trouble and a lot of it was kept a secret. He has quieted down a bit since getting married though.

The drug testing is real but only pertains to who they want it to. There are numerous people in the company still on things that don’t get in trouble for it.

John Cena is 100% clean as far as she knows. She has seen how hard he works and he is once of the nicest guys in the company.

Her and Punk split up mostly because they never saw each other. She was on Raw and he was on ECW. They saw each other like once a week. They actually got together at a rental car place in the airport. Maria was travleing with Mickie at the time who had already dated Punk in the past and had nothing but good things to say about him. People would trash her for dating Punk calling him an indy geek and such. She said they are still friends. He is super nice and very funny. He had a very bad stigma when he first came in. Triple H tried to cut the legs out from under him all the time but he got over because of himself and they realized that they had no choice but to push him with the reactions he was getting.

She got into a fight backstage with Carmella from that one Diva Search. She was in the makeup chair and Carmella wanted her out and they got into a tussle. Michelle McCool was around but didn’t try to stop it. She said Michelle was really quiet when she first came in but once she started dating Taker she got a big head and was trying to tell people what to do. She had nothing against her personally but some others didn’t like her. Michelle actually told Natalya once that she didn’t know how to work which Maria found hilarious.

The main reason she was released is because WWE wanted some rights to her music and to be involved in future projects she did and she said no. She said that’s why Mickie was released as well.

She has spoken with TNA and would go there if they could work things out.

She hated being on Smackdown she called it the place where careers go to die.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Lots of Details about Maria's HighSpots Shoot Interview   Lots of Details about Maria's HighSpots Shoot Interview EmptySun 30 May 2010, 4:24 pm

This was already posted
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada

PostSubject: Re: Lots of Details about Maria's HighSpots Shoot Interview   Lots of Details about Maria's HighSpots Shoot Interview EmptySun 30 May 2010, 4:27 pm

Its here, Ill go ahead and lock this. If any admin or mod wants to open it feel free.

https://divas-knockouts.aforumfree.com/women-of-wrestling-f3/lots-of-details-about-maria-s-highspots-shoot-interview-t19893.htm
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Lots of Details about Maria's HighSpots Shoot Interview   Lots of Details about Maria's HighSpots Shoot Interview EmptySun 30 May 2010, 7:23 pm

I merged them and Dead, you're getting senile there old man Snitsky
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Lots of Details about Maria's HighSpots Shoot Interview   Lots of Details about Maria's HighSpots Shoot Interview EmptyMon 31 May 2010, 1:57 am

nah, i just dont come into this section. also, i just wanna say that because you talk to someone on a social networking site, doesnt mean you know them personally. knowing someone personally means hanging out with them, talking to them in person. i dont act like i know a lot of the wrestlers personally on Facebook or Myspace because well...i dont know them in the outside world. i just know them on a website
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lots of Details about Maria's HighSpots Shoot Interview   Lots of Details about Maria's HighSpots Shoot Interview Empty

Back to top Go down

Lots of Details about Maria's HighSpots Shoot Interview
Page 1 of 1