Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Backstage RAW News: The NXT Invasion, Cole Heel Turn?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Backstage RAW News: The NXT Invasion, Cole Heel Turn? Empty
PostSubject: Backstage RAW News: The NXT Invasion, Cole Heel Turn?   Backstage RAW News: The NXT Invasion, Cole Heel Turn? EmptyTue 08 Jun 2010, 3:56 pm

The fact that Michael Cole was the only one to escape the NXT invasion on RAW last night could mean that it's a part of the storyline as there has been talk of moving forward with Cole as a full-fledged heel.

All of the NXT season 1 Rookies were praised backstage after RAW last night for their work in the invasion angle. Vince McMahon, Stephanie and Michael Hayes are said to have enjoyed the recent NXT angles with the invasion, Bryan vs. Cole and the segment where the Pro's got on the mic last week before Wade Barrett was announced as the winner.
Back to top Go down
nitro girl
Main Eventer
nitro girl

Female
Number of posts : 611
Favorite WWE Wrestler : chris jericho
Favorite WWE Diva : layla/ maryse/ rosa mendez
Favorite TNA Wrestler : sting
Favorite TNA Knockout : velvet sky
Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Backstage RAW News: The NXT Invasion, Cole Heel Turn?   Backstage RAW News: The NXT Invasion, Cole Heel Turn? EmptyWed 09 Jun 2010, 1:32 am

Backstage RAW News: The NXT Invasion, Cole Heel Turn? 869384 i likes this stufs 2
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Backstage RAW News: The NXT Invasion, Cole Heel Turn?   Backstage RAW News: The NXT Invasion, Cole Heel Turn? EmptyWed 09 Jun 2010, 4:29 am

I was just happy they all took turns whooping on cena's ass, but what I didn't understand was what happened tonight, all the pros beat up the new season rookies because of the invasion, but when the shit was happening NONE of them ran to the ring and tried to stop it.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Backstage RAW News: The NXT Invasion, Cole Heel Turn?   Backstage RAW News: The NXT Invasion, Cole Heel Turn? EmptyWed 09 Jun 2010, 9:12 pm

The Holy Spirit wrote:
I was just happy they all took turns whooping on cena's ass, but what I didn't understand was what happened tonight, all the pros beat up the new season rookies because of the invasion, but when the shit was happening NONE of them ran to the ring and tried to stop it.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Backstage RAW News: The NXT Invasion, Cole Heel Turn?   Backstage RAW News: The NXT Invasion, Cole Heel Turn? EmptyThu 10 Jun 2010, 3:19 am

The Holy Spirit wrote:
I was just happy they all took turns whooping on cena's ass,

great minds think alike, guys smile

seeing Cena laid out was the highlight of Raw for me.

Bryan Danielson Backstage RAW News: The NXT Invasion, Cole Heel Turn? 855580
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Backstage RAW News: The NXT Invasion, Cole Heel Turn?   Backstage RAW News: The NXT Invasion, Cole Heel Turn? EmptyThu 10 Jun 2010, 4:08 pm

"YOU are not better than me!" *Bitch slap*
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Backstage RAW News: The NXT Invasion, Cole Heel Turn?   Backstage RAW News: The NXT Invasion, Cole Heel Turn? EmptyThu 10 Jun 2010, 4:45 pm

I'm sorry but evil Danielson is so smexy Backstage RAW News: The NXT Invasion, Cole Heel Turn? 855580

I'm loving him more and more...sad that I am taller than him, though. It'd make for a funny photo if we met in person
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Backstage RAW News: The NXT Invasion, Cole Heel Turn?   Backstage RAW News: The NXT Invasion, Cole Heel Turn? Empty

Back to top Go down

Backstage RAW News: The NXT Invasion, Cole Heel Turn?
Page 1 of 1