Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SD Divas Discussion

Go down 
+8
Blue Ryder
Mia
Queen Mintz
janine
Eric
KTV-Time
The Sexy Vixen
The LL Father
12 posters
AuthorMessage
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

SD Divas Discussion Empty
PostSubject: SD Divas Discussion   SD Divas Discussion EmptyFri 11 Jun 2010, 8:31 pm

tonight we have Layla v Tiffany one on one non title.

discuss at will
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: SD Divas Discussion   SD Divas Discussion EmptyFri 11 Jun 2010, 9:21 pm

Layla did nicely. i miss her kick to the head though.

i was loving the match...but hated that pre-match nonsense.

kelly was dressed like a stripper.

Kaval looks like he wanted to be anywhere else but with those ladies. Poor guy
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: SD Divas Discussion   SD Divas Discussion EmptyFri 11 Jun 2010, 9:52 pm

i liked the segment, i always like their segements, they complete a purpose, which is too annoy.
i am still getting very scared with their real talk shit....has Serial been hired by WWE or something?
the match itself, was good enough considering it was short as shit
some decent spots, the first exchange or slaps and forarms was a very fiery start, the top turnbuckle kick was cool, the headscissors submission, and the way she applied pressure was cool, and its not often we see a diva use the ropes for leverage, that shows Laylas ring presence and pyshcology...and even though the report said the neckbreaker was sloppy, it was not at all, it was one of the best shes done it, and i give credit to Tiffany for that, she sold it like it actually broke her neck
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: SD Divas Discussion   SD Divas Discussion EmptyFri 11 Jun 2010, 10:02 pm

LL THE DRUNK wrote:
that shows Laylas ring presence and pyshcology

Um that shows the whoever booked the match told her to use the ropes......it has nothing to do with presence or Psychology ...she's just doing what the match booker/road agents told her to do shifty
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: SD Divas Discussion   SD Divas Discussion EmptyFri 11 Jun 2010, 10:07 pm

without a specific target (like mickie in the piggie james storyline) laycool's mic segments have no purpose, imo

saying "ewww" at the crowd is very stupid and a waste of time. that segment could've been scrapped and the time put into it could've been put into the match that i was actually enjoying.
Back to top Go down
Eric
Hall Of Famer
Eric

Male
Number of posts : 6318
Favorite WWE Diva : Top 5
(Including NXT)
#1 - Nikki Bella
#2 - Charlotte
#3 - Summer Rae
#4 - Eva Marie
#5 - Alicia Fox
Favorite TNA Knockout : Top 5
#1 - Brooke
#2 - Taryn Terrell
#3 - Angelina Love
#4 - Brittany
#5 - Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: SD Divas Discussion   SD Divas Discussion EmptyFri 11 Jun 2010, 10:13 pm

I wasn't a big fan of the segment, but the match wasn't bad.

Given more time, these 2 could've had a great match!
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: SD Divas Discussion   SD Divas Discussion EmptyFri 11 Jun 2010, 10:26 pm

The match was pretty good, Promo was okay. I loved Kaval's facial expressions, he seemed to be really annoyed. At the end when LayCool were celebrating he had this can we get out of here look, it was funny.

I loved Kelly's dress.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: SD Divas Discussion   SD Divas Discussion EmptySat 12 Jun 2010, 12:35 am

I thought the match was decent but yes, I would've liked it to have gotten more time than their stupid segment which Layla was more entertaining as usual. Kaval was hilarious, I hope he snaps soon.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: SD Divas Discussion   SD Divas Discussion EmptySat 12 Jun 2010, 12:41 am

^ he probably will. the segment was kind of lame. the match wasnt too bad
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: SD Divas Discussion   SD Divas Discussion EmptySat 12 Jun 2010, 4:22 am

United States of Kiwi wrote:
LL THE DRUNK wrote:

Um that shows the whoever booked the match told her to use the ropes......it has nothing to do with presence or Psychology ...she's just doing what the match booker/road agents told her to do shifty

oh well i guess no one has ring presence or pyshcology, since all matches are booked and worked through
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: SD Divas Discussion   SD Divas Discussion EmptySat 12 Jun 2010, 9:32 am

LL THE DRUNK wrote:
United States of Kiwi wrote:
LL THE DRUNK wrote:

oh well i guess no one has ring presence or pyshcology, since all matches are booked and worked through

Well tbh, most indy matches are not intensly booked like WWE matches. But because the girls lack experience their matches are booked from body slam to hair flips....these women don't have the experience to go off script with matches.

Maybe 5/6 years ago they did improvise at times.....but doubtfull any diva does so or is allowed to this time around. Maybe the may give Beth, Mickie, Jillian, Gail Kim, Melina that privilage..but only when the wrestle each other most likely, WWE won't let Layla, Kelly, Tiffany, Michelle, The Bella's, Alicia go off script, because through out their entire wrestling career, they never needed to so don't let them.

And that is why i truly believe home grown WWE Divas will never ever truly be great. WWE has special road agents and match bookers to put these matches together piece by piece. Other small indy promotions don't have that and the wrestlers sometimes need to put together matches themselves or on the spot in the ring with only verbally discussing what is going down in the ring.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: SD Divas Discussion   SD Divas Discussion EmptySat 12 Jun 2010, 11:19 am

I've learned not to believe diva reports anymore, they ALWAYS say the matches are sloppy and as always they fail, it's annoying.

I enjoyed it, my two SD faves <3333 Tiffany is pretty fucking awesome, did you see those forerams? Dayum gurl! I want to see these two go at it with more time someday soon. Layla winning singles matches <3 BTW that Layout was devastating, Tiffy sells them like death.

The segment was funny, they are doing there job ANNOY US! and it seems to be working, Kelly Kelly looked great Shocked

Laycool <3 Kaval <3
Back to top Go down
bobby_says_hi
World Champion
World Champion

Male
Number of posts : 1480
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Evan Bourne, The Miz, Kaval
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim, Eve Torres, LayCool
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, British Invasion, Ink Inc, Austin Aries, Motor City Machine Guns
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love, Sarita
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: SD Divas Discussion   SD Divas Discussion EmptySat 12 Jun 2010, 11:44 am

just wondering why Layla is using Michelle's music. she is the champion and she was set to wrestle by herself so why isn't she using her own music?

match was ok
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: SD Divas Discussion   SD Divas Discussion EmptySat 12 Jun 2010, 1:30 pm

the segment didnt annoy me though...it bored me

and it took time away from a match that i thought was pretty good and could've went 1 minute or so longer

and poor Kaval stuck with 2 people who couldn't give a damn about. i have rewatched the match like 3 times, chuckling at Kaval's expression. "get me the fuck out of here, someone!!!" is probably what he's thinking.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: SD Divas Discussion   SD Divas Discussion EmptySat 12 Jun 2010, 1:58 pm

@ Kev, that makes a lot of sense...and thanks for being mature about it, and not getting all snippy or something shifty bahaha

@ Ricky, its because they both come out to the Lay-Cool theme now, we wont be seeing Michelles vid, or Laylas until they split...and unfortunately the heat vaccum known as Michelles theme was chosen to be the LayCool theme
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: SD Divas Discussion   SD Divas Discussion EmptySat 12 Jun 2010, 2:02 pm

Stryker singing was so irritating.
Back to top Go down
LH
Main Eventer

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: SD Divas Discussion   SD Divas Discussion EmptySat 12 Jun 2010, 4:06 pm

The segement was good, but it was boring as well it just seemed stupid. The match was good, Tiffany impressed me she should get a push not Kelly tbh I think Tiffany is better than Kelly and she intrests me more. Why was Kelly there? She didnt need to be there, she just stood at ringside and didnt do nothing.

I think Michelle and Kaval will fall out, and Layla will go with Kaval. I agree Vixen Matt Striker was really annoying, when he was going about Layla SD Divas Discussion 747915

Good match, hope next week we get Tiffany, Kelly and Savannah vs Rosa, Layla and Michelle
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: SD Divas Discussion   SD Divas Discussion EmptySat 12 Jun 2010, 4:45 pm

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
Stryker singing was so irritating.
He always makes me laugh when he starts singing it
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: SD Divas Discussion   SD Divas Discussion EmptySat 12 Jun 2010, 6:18 pm

LH wrote:

I think Michelle and Kaval will fall out, and Layla will go with Kaval. I agree Vixen Matt Striker was really annoying, when he was going about Layla SD Divas Discussion 747915

yeah calling her his little english muffin and w/e else he said. I would've slapped him. SD Divas Discussion 773246

i still chuckle at how Kaval just watched Michelle fall and didnt even help her get up.
Back to top Go down
bobby_says_hi
World Champion
World Champion

Male
Number of posts : 1480
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Evan Bourne, The Miz, Kaval
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim, Eve Torres, LayCool
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, British Invasion, Ink Inc, Austin Aries, Motor City Machine Guns
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love, Sarita
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: SD Divas Discussion   SD Divas Discussion EmptySat 12 Jun 2010, 9:48 pm

Stryker is great, he had me in stitches with "you cats get off my fence!" and "best of luck in your future endeavours, Natalya"

i do think that Kaval might have a hand in the break up of LayCool, this is the first time two people have mentored one rookie isn't it? i noticed Michelle was being a bit dismissive of him but Layla was acting a bit more friendly at the end
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: SD Divas Discussion   SD Divas Discussion EmptySat 12 Jun 2010, 10:32 pm

Yeah, it's only season 2.
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: SD Divas Discussion   SD Divas Discussion EmptySun 13 Jun 2010, 3:42 am

Prince Blue wrote:
I've learned not to believe diva reports anymore, they ALWAYS say the matches are sloppy and as always they fail, it's annoying.

thats what happens when people who dont really care about the diva matches write the report.
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: SD Divas Discussion   SD Divas Discussion EmptySun 13 Jun 2010, 4:30 am

So everyone blames Michelle for getting overpushed because of Taker, but they don't think she has match booking privilidges? lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SD Divas Discussion   SD Divas Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

SD Divas Discussion
Page 1 of 1