Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WCW Nitro Show 31: Show me what you made off

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

WCW Nitro Show 31: Show me what you made off Empty
PostSubject: WCW Nitro Show 31: Show me what you made off   WCW Nitro Show 31: Show me what you made off EmptySat 12 Jun 2010, 12:12 pm

Segment 1: To settle scores

WCW Nitro Show 31: Show me what you made off Tammy_Sytch

Sunny is backstage, and announces that tonight we will see Mercedes Martinez and Wesna Busic fight one on one. She said no member of The Terminators or Ariel allowed being at ringside. This is to settle a score between both parties.

Segment rating: 9.3

Segment 2: She needs a shot.

WCW Nitro Show 31: Show me what you made off Tammy_Sytch WCW Nitro Show 31: Show me what you made off Vickie_Guerrero

Sunny is her locker room when in walks Vickie Guerrero. She pleads with her to give Natalya a title match at the PPV, but eventually Sunny simply throws her out, rejecting the proposal because Beth Phoenix has already been named number one contender. Sunny then opens the door back and lets in Vickie. She told Vickie, if Natalya could beat Trinity in the main event tonight. She’ll look into it.

Segment Rating: 8.2

Segment 3: -- Divas Championship Title Match!
Ashley Lane vs Tammy Neal vs Sarah Stock

WCW Nitro Show 31: Show me what you made off Madison_Rayne WCW Nitro Show 31: Show me what you made off Nevaeh WCW Nitro Show 31: Show me what you made off Sarah_Stock

Forearm to the face from Tammy on Sarah. Tammy Neal uses some crappy looking kicks. Tammy walks into a trip. Tammy takes a flying neckbreaker from Sarah Stock. Lane hits a high kick on Sarah Stock. Pin : 1....2....no! Shoulder up at the last second. Tammy hits a dropkick on Ashley Lane. Ashley Lane fights out of a grapple. Sarah \ Lane hook up Tammy, then hit a double suplex. Slingshot clothesline by Sarah. Ashley Lane strikes Sarah. Sarah Stock reverses a hip toss. Tammy takes a flying neckbreaker from Sarah Stock. Tiana Ringer comes running down the aisle with a chair! Sarah whips Tammy Neal into the ropes. Tiana jumps onto the apron with the chair! Collision between Tiana, Tammy, and the chair! Tammy Neal staggers back into a roll up! 1...2...3! It's over! Sarah retains.

Segment Rating: 5.8
(Crowd reaction: 6.0, Match quality: 7.1)

Segment 4: Where are you from?

WCW Nitro Show 31: Show me what you made off Krissy_Vaine WCW Nitro Show 31: Show me what you made off Amber_ONeal
WCW Nitro Show 31: Show me what you made off Cherry WCW Nitro Show 31: Show me what you made off T_Kimberly

Krissy Vaine and Amber O’Neal are backstage as Kara Slice and Kimmy Kibble bumps into them Kara then greets them.

Kara: Hey cool cats, everything fly.

Krissy: Really they do?

Amber: Krissy you think we can fly?

Kimmy: No, no girls, we just wanted to know if everything is coolio.

Amber: Coolio? Isn’t that like a singer or freezer or something?

Kara: Ladies, your not down with us sister?

Amber: Down with who?

Krissy: What are these girls talking about. Where are you from? Mexico or something? We are in the US hun, we speak, American.

Amber: Let’s go Krissy, these two are confusing me.

Amber and Krissy walk off leaving a confused Kara and Kimmy behind.

Segment rating: 5.6

Segment 5: Wesna Busic vs Mercedes Martinez

WCW Nitro Show 31: Show me what you made off Wesna_Busic WCW Nitro Show 31: Show me what you made off M_Martinez

Mercedes Martinez strikes Wesna Busic. Powerslam from Mercedes Martinez. Pin : 1....2..no. The match continues. Wesna Busic ducks a clothesline attempt. Wesna Busic strikes Mercedes Martinez. Wesna Busic hits a right hand on Mercedes Martinez. Cover! 1....2...kick out. Wesna Busic with a standing spinebuster. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up! That was close. Big kick from Wesna. Wesna Busic misses a big legdrop. Gutwrench into a powerbomb, Wesna hits hard. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up. Mercedes Martinez turns Wesna inside-out with a clothesline. Pin : 1....2....no! They cut that one close. Vertical suplex by Mercedes Martinez. Uninspiring brawling from Mercedes Martinez. Wesna reverses a waistlock. Wesna Busic strikes Mercedes Martinez. Tornado punch from Wesna Busic. Alicia Davis comes running down the aisle and onto the apron! Mercedes turns...and is dropped throat-first onto the top rope by Alicia! Alicia Davis has left Mercedes in big trouble. Wesna Busic moves in for the kill. CB4 Driver! 1....2....3. Wesna and Alicia are beating the hell out of Mercedes Martinez! Ariel sprints down the aisle and slides into the ring! She goes toe-to-toe with Wesna Busic, exchanging punches, while Mercedes Martinez comes back, sending Alicia out of the ring with a clothesline. Ariel \ Mercedes have cleared the ring, driving off Wesna and Alicia!

Segment Rating: 5.6
(Crowd reaction: 5.6, Match quality: 7.1)

Segment 6: Say hello to my little friend…

WCW Nitro Show 31: Show me what you made off Kelly_Couture WCW Nitro Show 31: Show me what you made off Jazz
WCW Nitro Show 31: Show me what you made off Portia_Perez

Kelly Couture is in the ring, but gets jumped by Jazz. A beat-down follows, until a woman makes her debut by running down and making the save. Jazz gets taken by surprise by the attack. Jazz can barely stand. Beauty Mark (formerly known as Kosher Pickle)!!! That shook the ring. The woman helps Couture up after the save. Kelly then grabs the microphone and speaks as she stands over a fallen Jazz.

Kelly: Say hello to my little friend, her name….Portia Prada.

Segment Rating: 6.6

Segment 7: Good luck…you’ll need it.

WCW Nitro Show 31: Show me what you made off Roxxi WCW Nitro Show 31: Show me what you made off Trinity

Roxxi is walking backstage, when she meets Trinity.

Roxxi: Oh look it’s Trinity, the woman who screwed me out of the WCW Championship and the one who once again has a main event match.

Trinity: Oh look, it’s Roxxi, the one who doesn’t have a match tonight.

Roxxi: Oh Trinity, I have to go now, but good luck tonight, you’ll need it.

Roxxi walks off with a smirk on her face, leaving a confused Trinity behind getting ready for her match against Natalya.

Segment Rating: 6.4

Segment 8: Down goes member number two.
WCW Nitro Show 31: Show me what you made off Wesna_Busic WCW Nitro Show 31: Show me what you made off Desire WCW Nitro Show 31: Show me what you made off Alicia_Fox
WCW Nitro Show 31: Show me what you made off Ariel

Ariel is walking backstage when she gets jumped by Alicia Davis, Desire, and Wesna Busic. They beat her down, and leave her semi-conscious on the floor as they leave.

Segment Rating: 6.0

Segment 9: WCW Tag Team Championship Title Match!
Tokyo Sweethearts vs Serena Deeb and Daizee Haze

WCW Nitro Show 31: Show me what you made off Manami_Toyota WCW Nitro Show 31: Show me what you made off Mima_Shimoda
WCW Nitro Show 31: Show me what you made off Serena_Deeb WCW Nitro Show 31: Show me what you made off Daizee_Haze

Serena Deeb arm drags Shimoda over. Serena Deeb hits a missile dropkick on Shimoda. Pin : 1....2..no. The match continues. Tag to Daizee Haze. The Haze \ Serena whip Shimoda into the ropes and hit a double clothesline. Shimoda walks into a spinning heel kick. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up. The Haze hits a quick kick on Shimoda. Mima Shimoda hits a right hand out of nowhere. Diving headbutt from Shimoda. Tag to Manami Toyota. Hard back suplex on The Haze. Manami Toyota with a running dropkick into the corner. Daizee Haze hits a right hand out of nowhere. Tag to Serena Deeb. Serena Deeb hits a missile dropkick on Toyota. Serena Deeb with an enziguri. Pin : 1....2....kick out! A split-second away from a three. Serena hits a quick kick on Toyota. Toyota ducks a wild right hand. Flying elbow off the top rope by Manami Toyota. As Shimoda and Serena get into a brawl on the outside, Lacey comes running down into the ring! Lacey has a chair, and drops Toyota and Serena with devastating blows, causing the referee to call for the bell. This match has been ruled a no contest! We have three sets of grapplers in the ring, as Tokyo Sweethearts, Serena \ The Haze and Minn Home Wrecking Crew look at each other. Before the inevitable brawl erupts, a host of referees hit the ring to keep them apart.

Segment Rating: 6.1
(Crowd reaction: 6.5, Match quality: 7.2)

Segment 10: Hold on to it…while you can…

WCW Nitro Show 31: Show me what you made off Beth_Phoenix WCW Nitro Show 31: Show me what you made off TaylorWilde

Beth Phoenix is walking backstage, when she meets Taylor Wilde. Beth smirks and then speaks.

Beth: Hey Taylor, how’s the championship? Ready to come over to me? As we all know, I’m the new number one contender, so that means, that championship will soon be mine.

Taylor: You can try to break me, you can try to hurt me, but this championship…isn’t going anywhere.

Beth is angered and walks off.

Segment Rating: 6.8

Segment 11: Main Event: Natalya vs Trinity

WCW Nitro Show 31: Show me what you made off Trinity WCW Nitro Show 31: Show me what you made off Natalya_Neidhart

Natalya walks into a spinning heel kick. Second rope splash by Trinity. Pin : 1....2..no. The match continues. Natalya reverses a Trinity hammerlock. Belly to belly suplex by Natalya. Hard impact russian legsweep by Natalya. Pin : 1....2..no. The match continues. Belly to belly off the top rope, Trinity may be dead! Pin : 1....2....no! Shoulder up at the last second. Trinity tastes a high angle back suplex. Trinity ducks a wild right hand. Second rope splash by Trinity. Cover! 1....2...kick out. Trinity face jams Natalya. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up! That was close. Flying elbow from Trinity, barely hitting the target. Natalya gets hip tossed by Trinity. Trinity gets taken down out of nowhere. Trinity takes a butterfly suplex from Natalya. Nadowa by Natalya. Roxxi comes running down the aisle and into the ring! Trinity turns around. Roxxi spins Trinity around. Roxxi hits the Voodoo Drop! Roxxi leaves the ring, the damage done! Cover! 1....2....3! Ring the bell. Natalya pinned Trinity. Trinity goes on the rampage, firing off stiff shots to both Natalya and Roxxi, who take the hint and swiftly leave the ring for their own safety.

Segment rating: 5.9
(Crowd reaction: 5.7, Match quality: 7.5)

Overall Rating: 6.5
Back to top Go down

WCW Nitro Show 31: Show me what you made off Empty
PostSubject: Re: WCW Nitro Show 31: Show me what you made off   WCW Nitro Show 31: Show me what you made off EmptySat 12 Jun 2010, 3:45 pm

I hope Natalya gets the shot, nice main event.

Mercedes/Wesna was good as well.

I really liked the Triple Threat title match, well booked.

Phoenix/Wilde segment wasn't bad, and I was interested in the segment between Roxxi and Trinity leading to the end of the main event.

Overall nice job.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1