Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do you have parents that want you to have kids?

Go down 
+5
Venom
King Silva
janine
The Sexy Vixen
Paul Wyatt
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Do you have parents that want you to have kids? Empty
PostSubject: Do you have parents that want you to have kids?   Do you have parents that want you to have kids? EmptySun 13 Jun 2010, 10:31 pm

Do you have parents that tell you that they want for you to give them grandchildren? How do you feel about parents like that, even if your own may not be like that?

I really dislike that mentality. If you want kids to adore, go work at a daycare. Don't tell your child to give you a grandchild.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Do you have parents that want you to have kids?   Do you have parents that want you to have kids? EmptySun 13 Jun 2010, 11:25 pm

my mom says my daughter was a mistake

my dad is....well idk where he is. havent seen him in about 12 years.

my grandma is 50/50...sometimes she's happy for me...other times she says i should've gotten an abortion

my family is fucking fantastic Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Do you have parents that want you to have kids?   Do you have parents that want you to have kids? EmptyMon 14 Jun 2010, 12:30 am

^Im sorry to hear that. That is really sad. Teary Eyed

Yes my parents want me to have kids but when The time is right and when Im ready. Now Im not ready.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Do you have parents that want you to have kids?   Do you have parents that want you to have kids? EmptyMon 14 Jun 2010, 9:30 am

Kinda my mom is like if you have one I will take care of it.

But no that shit is not happening anytime soon! Do you have parents that want you to have kids? Icon_rolleyes

She can wait like a normal person!

I think she is just nervous since my sister is a lesbian and my brother is bi so I guess I am her "last hope.."
Back to top Go down
Venom
Venom
Venom

Female
Number of posts : 13288
Job/hobbies : Skelevangelist
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Tommy Dreamer
Registration date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Do you have parents that want you to have kids?   Do you have parents that want you to have kids? EmptyMon 14 Jun 2010, 1:09 pm

My brother has Autism so my Mom knows any hope of having grandchildren comes through me. I'm not too big on the idea of childbirth in general but who knows.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Do you have parents that want you to have kids?   Do you have parents that want you to have kids? EmptyThu 17 Jun 2010, 12:16 am

Does Autism make it impossible to have a child?

I don't really know much about it..

And yes that does look painful! :-X
Back to top Go down
Lauren
World Champion
World Champion
Lauren

Female
Number of posts : 1119
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Do you have parents that want you to have kids?   Do you have parents that want you to have kids? EmptyThu 17 Jun 2010, 1:31 am

No, a person with autism can have a child; there are people with high-functioning autism who are parents.

My parents want me to get married and have kids since I'm the only single girl in the family in my age group, I keep going "I have to find a boyfriend in order for that to happen."
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Do you have parents that want you to have kids?   Do you have parents that want you to have kids? EmptyThu 17 Jun 2010, 1:41 am

King Silva wrote:
!

I think she is just nervous since my sister is a lesbian and my brother is bi so I guess I am her "last hope.."

And how come we haven't been introduced? xD
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Do you have parents that want you to have kids?   Do you have parents that want you to have kids? EmptyThu 17 Jun 2010, 2:01 am

Get a room ya perve! :ooh la la:

I feel bad because I want kids but that obviously is not going to happen when I prefer guys to girls (still bisexual) but 75% men 25% chicks!
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: Do you have parents that want you to have kids?   Do you have parents that want you to have kids? EmptyThu 17 Jun 2010, 2:03 am

blue, adoption shifty

or get a surrogate!!!

yeah you can get a surrogate for you and your mate

just tossing ideas out there
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Do you have parents that want you to have kids?   Do you have parents that want you to have kids? EmptyThu 17 Jun 2010, 2:12 am

I want a biological baby sad

I love kids, I basically raised my 2 year old sister <3
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Do you have parents that want you to have kids?   Do you have parents that want you to have kids? EmptyThu 17 Jun 2010, 2:14 am

Surrogacy

get a surrogate

then it will be your sperm and a donator's egg..

and bam! Blue Jr.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Do you have parents that want you to have kids?   Do you have parents that want you to have kids? EmptyThu 17 Jun 2010, 2:16 am

Vix, I doubt the world is ready for a Blue Jr.
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: Do you have parents that want you to have kids?   Do you have parents that want you to have kids? EmptyThu 17 Jun 2010, 2:34 am

Prince Blue wrote:
Get a room ya perve! :ooh la la:

I feel bad because I want kids but that obviously is not going to happen when I prefer guys to girls (still bisexual) but 75% men 25% chicks!

You want to talk to me about pervs? Coop...Nuff said xD
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: Do you have parents that want you to have kids?   Do you have parents that want you to have kids? EmptyThu 17 Jun 2010, 2:40 am

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
blue, adoption shifty

or get a surrogate!!!

yeah you can get a surrogate for you and your mate

just tossing ideas out there

I'm actually in the same mindspace as Blue (OH SHIT!), and always wanted children, but adoption is out of the picture. Its just one of those "blood" things, it just wouldn't feel the same. I just don't know if I could live with myself for so many years saying 'I'm your Dad,' when I'm clearly not.

Surrogacy is the idea I was thinking of, and a few of my friends are gay, but I dunno how they would feel about that lol. But that is the idea I am thinking of right now- otherwise knocking up a chick on a one night stand, but I want a good relationship with the mother lol...

I was also thinking about being a sperm donor, but thats not technically solving my problem- Hey, I'd have a kid, but they wouldn't know about me. Even if they did eventually, would they look for me? Would it be when I'm too old? I don't think I could give them the answers on why I did it.

See I hate being torn. I want kids and a family, leading me to the straight side of things, but then I would rather spend my life with a guy as I mesh better with them (leading to the gay side of things). It just seems too hard to have the best of both worlds. Is it really good for the child if I'm being selfish in wanting a child and a male partner, to make them an embarrassment in school/etc/without a true mother figure?
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Do you have parents that want you to have kids?   Do you have parents that want you to have kids? EmptyThu 17 Jun 2010, 2:53 am

I plan to be an egg donor once i am done having kids
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: Do you have parents that want you to have kids?   Do you have parents that want you to have kids? EmptyThu 17 Jun 2010, 3:13 am

Does it eat you up inside, knowing you probably will never know them/they will never know you? Thats how I'm feeling...
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Do you have parents that want you to have kids?   Do you have parents that want you to have kids? EmptyThu 17 Jun 2010, 3:25 am

it will bother me a little bit but i just focus on the big picture

women make over 100k eggs before being born...there's no way i can use them all and have 100k kids...nor would I want lol

meanwhile..somewhere in the world is a lovely woman or couple who for some reason cannot have kids of their own. I want to help give them that oppurtunity that so many people take for granted.

besides i can always tell the doctor that I do not want to know if my eggs are used...that's IF they even get used.
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: Do you have parents that want you to have kids?   Do you have parents that want you to have kids? EmptyThu 17 Jun 2010, 3:31 am

Thats a good point. I'd want to know if they were used though, just to know if I had a child running around somewhere lmao. But yeah, I agree- you gotta think of the unfortunate family who can't have kids.
Back to top Go down
Venom
Venom
Venom

Female

PostSubject: Re: Do you have parents that want you to have kids?   Do you have parents that want you to have kids? EmptyThu 17 Jun 2010, 4:04 am

There are so many children without homes or families to take care of them. It should be easier for parents who can't conceive to adopt.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Do you have parents that want you to have kids?   Do you have parents that want you to have kids? EmptyThu 17 Jun 2010, 2:13 pm

true but there are those who want the joys of pregnancy and labor

I would like to adopt one day, though.
Back to top Go down
Venom
Venom
Venom

Female

PostSubject: Re: Do you have parents that want you to have kids?   Do you have parents that want you to have kids? EmptyThu 17 Jun 2010, 2:22 pm

That's understandable. I'm just not one of those people haha.

Where do you think you'd like to adopt from?
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Do you have parents that want you to have kids?   Do you have parents that want you to have kids? EmptyThu 17 Jun 2010, 2:36 pm

I'm not even sure yet. It will be years before i do. once my kids are mostly grown and I am well into my career.

Maybe a child from some 3rd world country, but then again I know so many kids here in Ohio in the system, I might just try to adopt here.
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Do you have parents that want you to have kids?   Do you have parents that want you to have kids? EmptyThu 17 Jun 2010, 3:21 pm

If I cant have kids, I will love to adopt, some say oh its not the same but You are still giving someone love, and making them a part of the family and all kids deserve that.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Do you have parents that want you to have kids?   Do you have parents that want you to have kids? EmptyThu 17 Jun 2010, 7:41 pm

who cares if you didnt personally bring the kids into the world? They need a home and some love from a real family. i hate people who think selfishly like that. like janine said, all kids deserve a family and a chance to succeed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you have parents that want you to have kids?   Do you have parents that want you to have kids? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you have parents that want you to have kids?
Page 1 of 1