Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WD Castaways- Episode 1

Go down 
+8
Princess Keri
KTV-Time
Eric
janine
Queen Mintz
The LL Father
Blue Ryder
X
12 posters
AuthorMessage
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

WD Castaways- Episode 1 Empty
PostSubject: WD Castaways- Episode 1   WD Castaways- Episode 1 EmptyFri 18 Jun 2010, 12:07 pm

The plane was half-way towards its destination, when suddenly the engine began stirring, and the plan shifted slightly. Faster than usual.

Janine
WD Castaways- Episode 1 44
That doesn't sound too good...I hope everything's okay.

Moments later, the entire plane had began stirring, and within moments everyone was screaming and looking for an escape. But it was too late, as the plane was drifting downwards...Too fast to even notice what was occuring. The plane had crashed on a remote island, on the coast of New Zealand- though it was in the middle of the ocean, far from a place where any help could be granted.

In one part of the plane, which is trapped on the sandy area of the island not far from the trees, the survivors were; Kevin, Blue, Janine, Silva and Reign. All of these survivors quickly acknowledge and realize what has occured, but only one of them decides to take quick action.

Silva
WD Castaways- Episode 1 Rko16
Is everyone okay?! Fuck...What the hell happened here. Can anyone hear me?!.

He began running towards the burning wrekage, climbing inside, though noticing the strong stench of the black smoke pouring out. Coughing, he found the first casualty, Reign, and helped her out of the plane, carrying her.

Silva
Your going to be okay, we just need to get you away from the plane, its burning everything.

Reign was in a state of shock, but also in a moment of happiness. All she could see was the handsome man who had come to her rescue, looking into his sweet blue eyes intensely.

Reign
WD Castaways- Episode 1 LayE
Oh its gonna be really okay now. WD Castaways- Episode 1 256114

Reign smiled, though began coughing from the nearby smoke, which led to Silva helping her up and moving her further away. It was then that Silva heard the screams from another voice, who appeared to be in desperate trouble.

Blue
WD Castaways- Episode 1 2
Help!! I think my legs stuck, and theres someone unconscious next to me...I think they are dead! Please don't make me be dead too...Someone!

Before Silva could get into the plane to help the man in need, another man, Kevin had appeared from the rubble nearby the plane, and came to provide assistance for Blue. Now in the plane, he began pulling the broken shaft which was holding Blue's leg in a trapped posistion. After about a minute or so of struggling, his leg finally removed itself from under the shaft, causing Blue to yelp in pain momentarily.

Kevin
WD Castaways- Episode 1 Gbf
Yeah...I think that legs gonna need some mending after. But right now, we have more important things to worry about...No offence dude. But people could be dying out there.

Blue
WD Castaways- Episode 1 417157 Yeah...I guess your right. I think I might need help getting out of this plane, would you mind helping?

Kevin
Oh for fucks sake...We crash on an island, and I'm already playing the job of slave labourer...Fine, I'm only doing it because I don't want you to be burnt alive in the plane..

Blue
Thats so nice!

Kevin shakes his head at Blue, before helping him up, and assisting him in getting out of the plane. The two go over to where Reign and Silva are sitting, with Reign looking sore.

Reign
Its so good to see more survivors, is there anyone else alive?! This is all so scary.

Silva
Its good to see some more people made it out of there while they still could. I'm Silva, and this is Reign. Its a pity we had to meet under such circumstances...

Blue
Nice to meet you Silva and Reign, I'm Blue. There was noone else inside, I think we are the only ones left...

Kevin
Blue? Really? Really? No don't...Nevermind. But I'm Kevin by the way.

Out in the distance behind the plane, a young woman appears by the name of Janine, and she smiles with comfort when she sees that there are some other people alive.

Janine
I thought I was the only one who had survived for a moment there, how the hell did this happen?! I didn't know when I brought a plane trip to New Zealand, I'd end up here of all places.

Blue
I think this is New Zealand...We just landed at the wrong place.

Janine
Who are you?

Blue
Blue.

Janine
Please shut up.

Blue
Okay... Teary Eyed

Meanwhile the other part of the plane had crashed into the ocean, where only Rated X, Minterz, LL, Keri, Mia, NCD & Hailey survived. Minterz awoke from unconsciousness first, finding herself inside the crashed plane, next to a man, LL. She quickly rushed over to him, though he seemed to be regaining consciousness also.

Minterz
WD Castaways- Episode 1 Melinapng
Oh my god! Are you okay? I have no idea what happened, or where we are! I hope I'm not the only one alive, I don't like being the only one!

LL
WD Castaways- Episode 1 Yticon32
Nah I'm alright, just a lil banged up. Like you, I have no clue as to what happened, but I think we better get out of here before something adds to the shittyness we are already experiencing.

Minterz
Your right. We need to stick together, find others, and hopefully get help.

Both Minterz and LL exit the plane through a broken window, and find themselves soaked in the water, tasting salt in their mouths, alongside the stench of smoke.

LL
Yeah...I guess getting out of here was the problem. Remind me next time not to go jumping out of plane windows and into unknown territory. If there is a next time...

The two of them quickly find two girls, Mia & Keri, who seemed to be concerned with a male who was still unconscious. When they notice the two jump in the water, they quickly seek out their help.

Mia & Keri
WD Castaways- Episode 1 644WD Castaways- Episode 1 4-2
He needs help! His breathing, but he has a big piece of glass stuck in his arm, and we're scared if we take it out, that it'll make the bleeding worse!

LL
Ah...Crap. Lemme take a look.

After examining Rated X, LL nods his head.

LL
He's gonna be fine...We just need to get to shore and give him some real help. Guess he got the worst end of the deal, eh?

NCD
WD Castaways- Episode 1 Austin
Not quite...

Everyone turns in shock to notice NCD swimming towards them, giving assistance to a younger girl, Hailey, who was also unconscious. They quickly rush over and try to see what is wrong with her, which leads to her spitting some water up, before rubbing her head in pain, where a broise was evident.

Hailey
WD Castaways- Episode 1 Annafarris
*Gasps* Wha-what happened?! Where are we? I thought this was a nightmare or something, but its really real?!

NCD
See what I mean...?

Keri
WD Castaways- Episode 1 644
Poor girl...I think we better get to shore quickly. We have checked the wreckage and anywhere nearby, but there is noone left alive. Teary Eyed I think we should hurry, I really feel sad being around here.

Minterz
I know how you feel. I don't want to be around here any longer. And it looks like some of the plane crashed on that island over there, maybe there are more people? In the situation we are in, I definantly think more is merrier. Though theres nothing merry about this situation...

They all swim to shore, which wasn't as difficult as they thought, as they used the tide to their advantage. Upon arriving, they saw the burning wreckage of the plane, and a group of people situated together on the smooth sand. They walked over to them swiftly, hoping they could be of assistance.

NCD
I guess this is where I say its good to see that more people made it. At first we thought we were the only ones, but apparently not. Do we know what is the situation?

Silva
Not yet, just a standard crash...Though its weird how we ended up here of all places. Lucky I spose? But your friend doesn't look too lucky, is he okay?

Rated X began coughing, obviously awaking from the trip over and being dragged along the beach. He began mumbling, before the pain in his shoulder sank in, causing him to gasp in terrible pain.

Janine
We need to help him quick! Guys, we need some of your shirts...Something to use as a bandage to stop the blood. But first we need to pull out that piece of glass.

Blue
I'd do it, but I think I would cut myself, and do more harm than good.

LL
WD Castaways- Episode 1 234262 I'll do it...

Without hesitation, LL moves foward and clutches the piece of glass, before sliding it out of the shoulder of Rated X. Rated X screams in pain, before holding his shoulder as tight as he can. Without seconds to lose, Silva takes off his shirt, and applies it to the wound on Rated X's shoulder.

Reign
WD Castaways- Episode 1 417157 WD Castaways- Episode 1 256114

Silva
Someone continue holding the cloth tightly against his wound. Kevin, you can do it. Reign, go find something like a bucket and get water to wash his wound. Janine, you and the two girls (Mia & Keri), go look for some wood and stuff so we can start a fire. Two guys standing over there (NCD, LL), search the remains of the plane for any supplies we could use to our advantage. Two other girls (Minterz & Hailey), write "Help" in the sand, as a plane might cross over it. Okay? Understand? Good.

Blue
I understand and all..Its just, you forgot to give me something to do.

Silva
Right...Sorry, uhm...uhm...Go find some green leaves with red tinges through them, we can use them.

Blue
Okay, thanks! I won't disappoint!

Blue smiles, then walks off with pride into the near forest.

NCD
What do we need green leaves with red tinges for?

Silva
We don't, but it'll keep Blue occupied long enough for me to figure out something for him to do.

NCD
Fair enough.

All the survivors walk off to fufill their duties assigned to them by Silva, not showing any questions to his judgements. Kevin continued to hold the cloth against Rated X's shoulder, with a slight smirk on his face.

Rated X
WD Castaways- Episode 1 BeauMirchoff8
What?... WD Castaways- Episode 1 41999

Kevin
Oh nuffin, you just have cute eyes, thats all.

Rated X
Thanks... WD Castaways- Episode 1 Icon_eek I feel helpless just sitting around here being nursed by someone who likes my eyes...There must be something I can do. As long as it doesn't involve finding green leaves with red tinges...

Kevin
I'm sure theres ways for you to be useful smile

Rated X
Yeah, I bet there is smile I still wanna know where we are though.

Moments later, rain begins to pour down, like rain that hasn't been seen in ages. Rated X twitches, and soon decides alongside Kevin that its best to find some shelter...If there was any. They quickly get to their feet, Kevin assisting Rated X over to a spot under a tree. By the time they get there, they are drenched.

Rated X
I really hope they bring back something to dry us.

----NIGHT TIME, AROUND THE NEWLY CREATED CAMPFIRE----

Rated X and Kiwi are sitting awkwardly close together, with the girls Mia, Reign, Keri, Hailey, Janine & Minterz all huddled near eachother, close to the fire. NCD is near LL, who is also beside Silva. Blue meanwhile, walks in late, looking disheartened at the fact that he can't find any green leaves with red tinges.

Silva
Don't look so down Blue, I guess there was no green leaves with red tinges after all. But now that your officially returned, I'd like to announce that I've finally found something for you to do. Blue will be our island leader.

Everyone
WD Castaways- Episode 1 44WD Castaways- Episode 1 644WD Castaways- Episode 1 AnnafarrisWD Castaways- Episode 1 LayEWD Castaways- Episode 1 Yticon32WD Castaways- Episode 1 4-2WD Castaways- Episode 1 GbfWD Castaways- Episode 1 MelinapngWD Castaways- Episode 1 BeauMirchoff8WD Castaways- Episode 1 Austin
WD Castaways- Episode 1 417157

Blue
WD Castaways- Episode 1 Icon_redface
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: WD Castaways- Episode 1   WD Castaways- Episode 1 EmptyFri 18 Jun 2010, 1:14 pm

I don't like how everyone was being mean to me, I am not that annoying. I hope I get to befriend someone that ~understands me~ soon. I can already tell that three people (silva, Janine, Kevin) don't like me sad

I see possible romance for Reign and Silva and X and Kevin.

Should be interesting, nice debut! raise your hands up
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: WD Castaways- Episode 1   WD Castaways- Episode 1 EmptyFri 18 Jun 2010, 1:41 pm

lmao off at the green leaves with red tinges....shrek rules and lol at Blue already be established as what he is smile. im sure things will pick up for him

YAY for brave ol LL
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: WD Castaways- Episode 1   WD Castaways- Episode 1 EmptyFri 18 Jun 2010, 1:46 pm

I get that you are making this a comedy (which I deliver plenty of <3) but I hope you incorporate some mystery and suspense into this.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: WD Castaways- Episode 1   WD Castaways- Episode 1 EmptyFri 18 Jun 2010, 3:59 pm

Amazing start! Enjoying it so much
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: WD Castaways- Episode 1   WD Castaways- Episode 1 EmptyFri 18 Jun 2010, 4:04 pm

Awesome show. I loved it. I was laughing at me telling Blue to Shut up. hilarious
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
Eric
Hall Of Famer
Eric

Male
Number of posts : 6318
Favorite WWE Diva : Top 5
(Including NXT)
#1 - Nikki Bella
#2 - Charlotte
#3 - Summer Rae
#4 - Eva Marie
#5 - Alicia Fox
Favorite TNA Knockout : Top 5
#1 - Brooke
#2 - Taryn Terrell
#3 - Angelina Love
#4 - Brittany
#5 - Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: WD Castaways- Episode 1   WD Castaways- Episode 1 EmptyFri 18 Jun 2010, 7:34 pm

Oooh, awesome start!

But my character was the least developed. WD Castaways- Episode 1 747915
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: WD Castaways- Episode 1   WD Castaways- Episode 1 EmptyFri 18 Jun 2010, 7:42 pm

Pookie I LOVE IT!!!!!!! hahahhaah had me laughing a whole lot. Good start
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: WD Castaways- Episode 1   WD Castaways- Episode 1 EmptyFri 18 Jun 2010, 9:55 pm

Hailey wrote:
Oooh, awesome start!

But my character was the least developed. WD Castaways- Episode 1 747915
It took me awhile to figure out the girl that represented you hilarious
Back to top Go down
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female
Number of posts : 12559
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kofi Kingston, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Evan Bourne, John Cena, MVP, Ted Dibiase, and John Morrison.
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : MCMG, AJ Styles, Hernandez
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taylor Wilde, Sarita
Registration date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: WD Castaways- Episode 1   WD Castaways- Episode 1 EmptyFri 18 Jun 2010, 10:26 pm

Haha thats was awesome X!
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: WD Castaways- Episode 1   WD Castaways- Episode 1 EmptySat 19 Jun 2010, 12:13 am

Imma have to message ssilva Argh
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: WD Castaways- Episode 1   WD Castaways- Episode 1 EmptySat 19 Jun 2010, 12:27 am

Thanks guys smile Lol don't worry Blue, your character won't be the annoying one for long, I just had to do it for comedic purposes. And there were a few floaters in this episode- Keri, Mia, Hailey, NCD, and RX. I'm gonna try and focus on particular characters in each eppy, otherwise It'll be too much lol.

And @ Blue, I'm still thinking of a mystery to spicen it up xD

Last edited by Rated X Superstar on Sat 19 Jun 2010, 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: WD Castaways- Episode 1   WD Castaways- Episode 1 EmptySat 19 Jun 2010, 12:28 am

When do we expect another one?
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: WD Castaways- Episode 1   WD Castaways- Episode 1 EmptySat 19 Jun 2010, 12:29 am

Well I'm on holidays, so pretty quickly I think (unless I have work, which I do tonight). If your lucky, it should be up tonight, but I'll see.
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: WD Castaways- Episode 1   WD Castaways- Episode 1 EmptySat 19 Jun 2010, 12:32 am

that was awesome. cant wait to read the next one. good job X
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: WD Castaways- Episode 1   WD Castaways- Episode 1 EmptySat 19 Jun 2010, 12:32 am

This is awesome!

Me and reign for couple of the island!

Poor Blue I was kinda mean to him.

But you are the leader so that is good right?

Looking forward to reading more.

Just pm me so I know to read it!
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: WD Castaways- Episode 1   WD Castaways- Episode 1 EmptySat 19 Jun 2010, 12:52 am

King Silva wrote:
Me and reign for couple of the island!
We should be the couple, we are King and Queen! :P

And X, sooner rather than later. This is seriously good, I want more! :D
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: WD Castaways- Episode 1   WD Castaways- Episode 1 EmptySat 19 Jun 2010, 12:53 am

^ I know but I didn't write it.

Maybe a possible love triangle!

I guess I could get around..
WD Castaways- Episode 1 11357
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: WD Castaways- Episode 1   WD Castaways- Episode 1 EmptySat 19 Jun 2010, 12:54 am

I know, I'm just messing around, lol.
Back to top Go down
REIGNBOW
World Champion
World Champion
REIGNBOW

Female
Number of posts : 1692
Job/hobbies : Being the person you all love :)
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk
dolph ziggler
Sheamus
Cody Rhodes

Favorite WWE Diva : paige
Layla El
Rosa Mendes
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Alex Shelley
Austin Aries
Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke Tessmacher
Rosita

Registration date : 2009-11-24

PostSubject: Re: WD Castaways- Episode 1   WD Castaways- Episode 1 EmptySat 19 Jun 2010, 8:14 pm

ME AND SILVA AS A COUPLE FTW lmfao :P
This is cool my person well is just like me lmfao
WD Castaways- Episode 1 Icon_redface
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: WD Castaways- Episode 1   WD Castaways- Episode 1 EmptySun 20 Jun 2010, 6:13 pm

LMAO!! Poor Blue no one likes him, and who the hell is that guy that's suppose to be blue?
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: WD Castaways- Episode 1   WD Castaways- Episode 1 EmptySun 20 Jun 2010, 7:07 pm

Kevin <3 Big Brother 11

he is hilarious!
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: WD Castaways- Episode 1   WD Castaways- Episode 1 EmptyThu 02 Sep 2010, 8:57 am

LOL I was just re-reading his, and am considering getting my mojo back on (though pretty busy atm). Although I made it darker, I loved this episode because of he comedy value. I was literally pissing myself laughing at Blue's character. You may hate the way I made you look, but you were the standout character here lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WD Castaways- Episode 1   WD Castaways- Episode 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

WD Castaways- Episode 1
Page 1 of 1