Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Angelina Love Lashes Out

Go down 
+5
King Silva
Dead
Angelus
The Sexy Vixen
KTV-Time
9 posters
AuthorMessage
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

Angelina Love Lashes Out Empty
PostSubject: Angelina Love Lashes Out   Angelina Love Lashes Out EmptyMon 21 Jun 2010, 8:07 pm

Quote :
Apparently in reference to WWE's Lay-Cool act, an upset Angelina Love wrote the following on her Facebook account Friday night while watching television: "So this is what I get for quickly flipping thru the channels on a friday night......a blonde & a brunette blatantly ripping something off........BRUTAL!!!"

The TNA Knockout made similar remarks online last year after Maryse took a page out of "The Beautiful People" playbook by spraying Mickie James with hair spray during an episode of Monday Night RAW. "You can try, but you cant and you never will be TBP!!!," Love vehemently typed on MySpace. "The Beautiful People- often imitated, NEVER duplicated!!"

Days before Love's latest remark, Layla responded to those accusing her and Michelle McCool of ripping off TNA Wrestling's "Beautiful People" act, writing on Twitter: "Cuz all of the tweets about this subject For the Record I do Not watch TNA So copy cat thing... kinda NOT!! This is All I will say Done!!"
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Angelina Love Lashes Out   Angelina Love Lashes Out EmptyMon 21 Jun 2010, 8:20 pm

riiight TBP invented the hair spray bit Rolling Eyes even though i saw it years ago by Lana Starr...who I'm sure got it from someone else.

i read that what Layla said. made me chuckle. i dont really care if WWE was trying to copy TNA..
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Angelina Love Lashes Out   Angelina Love Lashes Out EmptyMon 21 Jun 2010, 8:24 pm

tell her to get back under Hogan's desk no one wants to hear from her. She ain't even in the picture anymore and the tattoo she got was lame.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Angelina Love Lashes Out   Angelina Love Lashes Out EmptyMon 21 Jun 2010, 8:24 pm

As childish as Angelina was......i think she's right. They can't be duplicated
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: Angelina Love Lashes Out   Angelina Love Lashes Out EmptyMon 21 Jun 2010, 8:28 pm

i know of hotter chicks who can wrestle better than both of them

so put any of them together and they could outdo TBP

Angelina looks like a tranny and velvet looks like a dude

then there's madison who is just the odd person out and totally doesnt fit in the gimmick at all.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Angelina Love Lashes Out   Angelina Love Lashes Out EmptyMon 21 Jun 2010, 8:33 pm

Yes....their name is Team Blondage shifty

I still think the Beautiful people own.....they were the first national TV success......could others do it better Yes.....but they got to do it first Nationwide.......

You could work on an experiment for 20 years....but if in one day someone goes public with it.......evene if you been working on it 20 years and the other a week, who is the one who gets known as th original when you release you idea?? dunno
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Angelina Love Lashes Out   Angelina Love Lashes Out EmptyMon 21 Jun 2010, 8:35 pm

United States of Kiwi wrote:

Angelina Love Lashes Out 773246

I wasnt thinking about them when i posted that but yeah they would fit the mold.

but Angelina is acting as if TBP is the be all and end all of women's wrestling cliques. There will always be someone better out there. They might've been the first but that doesnt make them the best.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Angelina Love Lashes Out   Angelina Love Lashes Out EmptyMon 21 Jun 2010, 8:39 pm

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
United States of Kiwi wrote:

but Angelina is acting as if TBP is the be all and end all of women's wrestling cliques. There will always be someone better out there. They might've been the first but that doesnt make them the best.

TBP IS and WILL be the highlight of her career, anything she has done prior to that anything she will do after will never triumf what she helped create in TBP. Like i said, could it there be better?? Yes, but keep in mind, the sequel is always compared to the original......and the Original gets credit...because they are the original, no matter how much better the next one may be.....they will always be a rip off...of the original.....it's a sad fact of life hilarious
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Angelina Love Lashes Out   Angelina Love Lashes Out EmptyMon 21 Jun 2010, 8:40 pm

that's sad...the highlight of her career is shaking her ass on nationwide tv. lol

they might as well have become strippers.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Angelina Love Lashes Out   Angelina Love Lashes Out EmptyMon 21 Jun 2010, 8:48 pm

The Beautiful People ripped off Rick "The Model" Martel with the perfume bits
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Angelina Love Lashes Out   Angelina Love Lashes Out EmptyMon 21 Jun 2010, 9:18 pm

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
i know of hotter chicks who can wrestle better than both of them

so put any of them together and they could outdo TBP

Angelina looks like a tranny and velvet looks like a dude

then there's madison who is just the odd person out and totally doesnt fit in the gimmick at all.

Say it loud and say it proud! Angelina Love Lashes Out Icon_eek

She is a man and I don't think either can wrestler so fuck off bitch and go hit that adam's apple! Angelina Love Lashes Out Suspect

LayCool is better than TBP who are just a couple of whores anyways..
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Angelina Love Lashes Out   Angelina Love Lashes Out EmptyMon 21 Jun 2010, 11:21 pm

They got the entire "Beautiful People" gimmick from Lana Star & Pattie Pizazz. They were the one doing make overs, and using the hair spray, and the mirror, Lana would always come to the ring with that pink ass toolbox (makeup case) and give all the other chicks makeover. She even shaved Ice Cold's head, so how dare Angelina try and act as if her and Velvet personally created the entire concept, and honestly her and velvet aren't hot. What's wrong with crack hoes these days?!?
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Angelina Love Lashes Out   Angelina Love Lashes Out EmptyMon 21 Jun 2010, 11:22 pm

P-A-T-T-I!
P-A-T-T-I!
Patti Pizazz!
Patti Pizazz!

I couldnt resist...
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.

PostSubject: Re: Angelina Love Lashes Out   Angelina Love Lashes Out EmptyMon 21 Jun 2010, 11:24 pm

I loved them, That's who my character "Star" was named after.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Angelina Love Lashes Out   Angelina Love Lashes Out EmptyMon 21 Jun 2010, 11:31 pm

remember when Lana blinded Randi Rah Rah in 1 eye? And she had to wear the eye patch?

R-A-N-D-I!
R-A-N-D-I!
Randi Rah Rah!
Randi Rah Rah!
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male

PostSubject: Re: Angelina Love Lashes Out   Angelina Love Lashes Out EmptyMon 21 Jun 2010, 11:36 pm

Yeah! When she hit her in the head with that mirror and the glass got in her eye. That was messed up.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Angelina Love Lashes Out   Angelina Love Lashes Out EmptyMon 21 Jun 2010, 11:37 pm

i was in shock when it happened. I didnt think it was real

Lana was such a bitch lol
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male

PostSubject: Re: Angelina Love Lashes Out   Angelina Love Lashes Out EmptyMon 21 Jun 2010, 11:52 pm

I LOVED her bitchiness
Back to top Go down
Lauren
World Champion
World Champion
Lauren

Female
Number of posts : 1119
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Angelina Love Lashes Out   Angelina Love Lashes Out EmptyMon 21 Jun 2010, 11:55 pm

I prefer TBP to LayCool, but that's just me.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Angelina Love Lashes Out   Angelina Love Lashes Out EmptyTue 22 Jun 2010, 5:30 am

LOL someone needs to tell Love and Sky that they ripped off two other people so STFU and get back to the corner and go make some $ crack whores! Angelina Love Lashes Out 97925
Back to top Go down
eb
Lower Midcarder
eb

Female
Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2010-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Angelina Love Lashes Out   Angelina Love Lashes Out EmptyTue 22 Jun 2010, 12:03 pm

I really don't see how you can compare to the two.

TBP knock other people's gimmicks. They thought Kong was scary, ODB was gross, Gail/Sarita/Taylor were goodie-two shoes, and Roxxi was boring.

Layla and Michelle knock other people's physical traits. They thought Mickie was fat, Beth is a match and Kelly smells like shit.

Then you got that whole problem of charisma. Which is nonexistent in Michelle.
Back to top Go down
bobby_says_hi
World Champion
World Champion

Male
Number of posts : 1480
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Evan Bourne, The Miz, Kaval
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim, Eve Torres, LayCool
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, British Invasion, Ink Inc, Austin Aries, Motor City Machine Guns
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love, Sarita
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Angelina Love Lashes Out   Angelina Love Lashes Out EmptyTue 22 Jun 2010, 1:44 pm

who the hell does Angelina think she is? The Beautiful People themselves were complete ripoffs of basically any popular girl clique in any high school movie. they were just created purely for fanservice. that's all they are and that's all they ever have been. LayCool are actually a serious faction and are about actual wrestling

and i'm wondering why Angelina is fine with her company ripping off ideas and taking shots at WWE every week but when WWE pulls something similar to TNA she has a hissy fit?
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Angelina Love Lashes Out   Angelina Love Lashes Out EmptyTue 22 Jun 2010, 1:47 pm

You people could complain all you want....but at the end of the day....."The Beautiful People" scored 80% of TNA's Highest Ratings in 2009, LayCool offered many "BORING" chants bathroom breaks world wide....really.......complain all you want, i still think She has a point. drool
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male

PostSubject: Re: Angelina Love Lashes Out   Angelina Love Lashes Out EmptyTue 22 Jun 2010, 1:52 pm

I actually like TBP, I just have a problem with Angelina accusing people of ripping them off, when most of the stuff they (TBP) do, has already been done. To me thats like seeing Melina complain about say Christy being hit in the back of her head with on own foot.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Angelina Love Lashes Out   Angelina Love Lashes Out EmptyTue 22 Jun 2010, 2:02 pm

Harajuku Tank wrote:
I actually like TBP, I just have a problem with Angelina accusing people of ripping them off, when most of the stuff they (TBP) do, has already been done. To me thats like seeing Melina complain about say Christy being hit in the back of her head with on own foot.

Like i said, you could be working on something for 20 years and it takes one idiot to get noticed for it. Despite the fact you've been doing it all your life.

You said you saw Pattie Pizaz & Lana Star do it before, i've seen Team Blondage do it 10X better before.....but who was the first to do it on National TV and have all this public exposure?

You won't be flipping channels and see Patti & Lana or Team Blondage doing it now will ya??

Is it child ish? Yes, i find it VERY child-ish of Angelina,......BUT she does have some point, TBP will be rememberd for making these characters famous in wrestling on TV, not Patti Pizzaaz & Lana Star or Team Blondage.....they are....and that's the awful truth
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angelina Love Lashes Out   Angelina Love Lashes Out Empty

Back to top Go down

Angelina Love Lashes Out
Page 1 of 1