Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Have you and your friend ever had a crush on the same person?

Go down 
+3
Venom
Did You Miss Her?
The Sexy Vixen
7 posters
AuthorMessage
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

Have you and your friend ever had a crush on the same person? Empty
PostSubject: Have you and your friend ever had a crush on the same person?   Have you and your friend ever had a crush on the same person? EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010, 12:53 pm

How'd it play out?
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Have you and your friend ever had a crush on the same person?   Have you and your friend ever had a crush on the same person? EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010, 12:54 pm

we both realized we were too good for that person.
Back to top Go down
Venom
Venom
Venom

Female
Number of posts : 13288
Job/hobbies : Skelevangelist
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Tommy Dreamer
Registration date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Have you and your friend ever had a crush on the same person?   Have you and your friend ever had a crush on the same person? EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010, 5:29 pm

Actually...no. My friends are always interested in different people so we've never had to deal with that. Most of my friend are straight guys, anyway.
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Have you and your friend ever had a crush on the same person?   Have you and your friend ever had a crush on the same person? EmptyThu 24 Jun 2010, 12:55 am

yep, we both agreed not to make a play for him.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Have you and your friend ever had a crush on the same person?   Have you and your friend ever had a crush on the same person? EmptyThu 24 Jun 2010, 1:15 am

that's sweet, Mia

this hasnt ever happened to me since i havent ever had any real female friends until i came to this forum lol
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Have you and your friend ever had a crush on the same person?   Have you and your friend ever had a crush on the same person? EmptyThu 24 Jun 2010, 2:13 am

Yes and she got the boy. She was drunk and was all over him and I was pissed but she found me the next day at school and apologized and I got over it because she was my best friend, still is. She didn't stay with him that long anyway
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
LiE
World Champion
World Champion
LiE

Female
Number of posts : 1027
Job/hobbies : Rock N' Roll
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Have you and your friend ever had a crush on the same person?   Have you and your friend ever had a crush on the same person? EmptyFri 25 Jun 2010, 4:23 pm

God no. But, I did (do) have a really close guy friend I must have had for four years, now almost six. He ended up liking me after time and had waited until after I graduated to ask if I would be his girlfriend. That was really uncomfortable. It was also over the internet which was really so much more shitty because that was probrably the way people do it now days. Of course, I told him the nicest way I could, NO. Later, ge ended up getting with this girl I had met previously, whom I thought was horribly boring, go freaking figure. Ever since I met the ass lick, she's been treating me like i'm some sort of damn threat. The bitch is like 16, I'm almost 20, back off and grow up a little. I also now don't feel comfortable to make certain jokes around him because once he must have twisted my words around and made that little bitch the victim once more and freaked on me, AGAIN, over the internet. I only see him once every perhaps, five months now, one reason being that.

I know this isn't anything completly relevent to the topic, but it's the only situation I've been in. I never got in the middle of this shit in school with people that knew me because I have much better things to do that get involved in 10 year old problems. But when the little shit is in your face, pulling crap, there's not to much you can do at that point apart from avoild her....until she comes back 5 minuites later.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/divaxdiva
REIGNBOW
World Champion
World Champion
REIGNBOW

Female
Number of posts : 1692
Job/hobbies : Being the person you all love :)
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk
dolph ziggler
Sheamus
Cody Rhodes

Favorite WWE Diva : paige
Layla El
Rosa Mendes
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Alex Shelley
Austin Aries
Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke Tessmacher
Rosita

Registration date : 2009-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Have you and your friend ever had a crush on the same person?   Have you and your friend ever had a crush on the same person? EmptyFri 25 Jun 2010, 7:56 pm

Oh god plenty of times that has happen.
Me and my friend Melissa kinda have the same taste in guys , (thought i like personallity more)
Anywho's the end up with her anyway.
Just like the most recent in the begining of 10th grade there was this really hot guy named Keith , oh god he was so cuuuute!
So i told and asked her to talk to him for me because well im shy so she did and told me "i just got out of a relationship" so that was a no.
So then a couple weeks go by and i look in a biology book (her and i had that class together) and i saw a note that said "When are you going to tell Reign" and my friend was like "I dont know i dont want her mad"
Turned out she liked him.
I was mad but only because she never told me upfront and so then a month goes by they end up dating, and it was a total self estteme thing and i felt ugly cause trust me it happens all the time we like the same guy he likes her more. so yeah they ended up breaking up a month ago because he "had to go to college" or w/e.
I hate when we like the same guy ive learned not to tell her anymore because they somehow end up with her.
So i also changed my taste a little bit.
It sucks when stuff like that happens makes me feel like an ugly peice of shit
Have you and your friend ever had a crush on the same person? 86290
even though people tell me she is no prettier than i am.
Idk
boys suck...justttt sayin.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you and your friend ever had a crush on the same person?   Have you and your friend ever had a crush on the same person? Empty

Back to top Go down

Have you and your friend ever had a crush on the same person?
Page 1 of 1