Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New WWE Partnership & Raw Rating

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

New WWE Partnership & Raw Rating Empty
PostSubject: New WWE Partnership & Raw Rating   New WWE Partnership & Raw Rating EmptyThu 24 Jun 2010, 3:08 pm

Quote :
- WWE and YouTube announced a multi-year partnership on Tuesday which will see full episodes of SmackDown, NXT, Superstars and the former ECW on WWE's official YouTube channel. Various clips from RAW and WWE Classics will also be featured.

- Monday Night RAW from Bridgeport, CT scored a 3.5 cable rating with an average of 5,123,000 viewers. The show did hours of 3.38 and 3.66.

prowrestling.com
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
eb
Lower Midcarder
eb

Female
Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2010-06-18

New WWE Partnership & Raw Rating Empty
PostSubject: Re: New WWE Partnership & Raw Rating   New WWE Partnership & Raw Rating EmptyThu 24 Jun 2010, 3:14 pm

Kinda late for the Youtube deal. I know more people who watch what they want from the show on that site as oppose to the people I know who just fast forward the DVR or hope when they turn it back to WWE, something they like is on. haha
Back to top Go down

New WWE Partnership & Raw Rating
Page 1 of 1