Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

If WWE used Savannah on SD! what do you think would of happened? Do you think the divison would have got better?

Go down 
+3
eb
The Sexy Vixen
LH
7 posters
AuthorMessage
LH
Main Eventer

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2009-07-29

If WWE used Savannah on SD! what do you think would of happened? Do you think the divison would have got better? Empty
PostSubject: If WWE used Savannah on SD! what do you think would of happened? Do you think the divison would have got better?   If WWE used Savannah on SD! what do you think would of happened? Do you think the divison would have got better? EmptyFri 25 Jun 2010, 4:09 pm

Do you think Savannah would have got a push instead of Kelly, or do you think she could of won the womens title?

I think it would have been great seeing Savannah on SD! she is a great wrestler, and I think she could of been a good womens champion smile I wanted to see Savannah vs Michelle If WWE used Savannah on SD! what do you think would of happened? Do you think the divison would have got better? 674913
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

If WWE used Savannah on SD! what do you think would of happened? Do you think the divison would have got better? Empty
PostSubject: Re: If WWE used Savannah on SD! what do you think would of happened? Do you think the divison would have got better?   If WWE used Savannah on SD! what do you think would of happened? Do you think the divison would have got better? EmptyFri 25 Jun 2010, 4:13 pm

that is a long title lol

i dont think it would've mattered.

remember..WWE wanted to Push Katie on SD. Then they dropped her like a hot potato in favor of Kelly who is "more popular".

i think the same would've happened to Angela, since WWE obviously ignores wrestling skill.

Angela would've went to SD..got a semi-push...then got dropped to jobber status in favor of Kelly, imo...
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
eb
Lower Midcarder
eb

Female
Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2010-06-18

PostSubject: Re: If WWE used Savannah on SD! what do you think would of happened? Do you think the divison would have got better?   If WWE used Savannah on SD! what do you think would of happened? Do you think the divison would have got better? EmptyFri 25 Jun 2010, 6:47 pm

Angela must be hella overrated if they didn't put her in the ring. This is a chick who got an incredible push down in FCW then all of the sudden they give her a mic and go "announce, ho." She even stopped wrestling on the FCW shows.
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: If WWE used Savannah on SD! what do you think would of happened? Do you think the divison would have got better?   If WWE used Savannah on SD! what do you think would of happened? Do you think the divison would have got better? EmptyFri 25 Jun 2010, 7:16 pm

I dont really think it will have helped tbh. Problem is she wasnt as established or well known. They still would be pushing Kelly. Savannah will probably been the face jobber.

They should have put her on Raw to be an interviewer then worked her into the divison like they did with Eve and Move Gail who is more skilled and established to Smackdown.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
bobby_says_hi
World Champion
World Champion

Male
Number of posts : 1480
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Evan Bourne, The Miz, Kaval
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim, Eve Torres, LayCool
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, British Invasion, Ink Inc, Austin Aries, Motor City Machine Guns
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love, Sarita
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: If WWE used Savannah on SD! what do you think would of happened? Do you think the divison would have got better?   If WWE used Savannah on SD! what do you think would of happened? Do you think the divison would have got better? EmptyFri 25 Jun 2010, 7:50 pm

well Kelly was a last resort. Mickie had just gotten the boot and they needed another face on Smackdown. only problem was Beth got injured two weeks later and they had to give the title to Layla. i honestly don't think Kelly is going to get the title. Melina is set to return in July so would they really give Kelly the title when Melina is a better choice. they probably will just feed Kelly to Layla and then Melina will get the title. that's if they don't screw up and put Melina on Raw where she isn't needed
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: If WWE used Savannah on SD! what do you think would of happened? Do you think the divison would have got better?   If WWE used Savannah on SD! what do you think would of happened? Do you think the divison would have got better? EmptyFri 25 Jun 2010, 8:05 pm

They should've had Laycool bully her, INSTANT FUCKING FEUD!

Angela sad

Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada

PostSubject: Re: If WWE used Savannah on SD! what do you think would of happened? Do you think the divison would have got better?   If WWE used Savannah on SD! what do you think would of happened? Do you think the divison would have got better? EmptyFri 25 Jun 2010, 8:48 pm

ricky_says_hi wrote:
well Kelly was a last resort. Mickie had just gotten the boot and they needed another face on Smackdown. only problem was Beth got injured two weeks later and they had to give the title to Layla. i honestly don't think Kelly is going to get the title. Melina is set to return in July so would they really give Kelly the title when Melina is a better choice. they probably will just feed Kelly to Layla and then Melina will get the title. that's if they don't screw up and put Melina on Raw where she isn't needed

AGREED. Kelly has grown on me but I think Melina is a better choice to be champion then her, tbh. I will like to see Kelly improve a bit more then she can get it then, since I know she is going to be champ one day. I want to see Melina come back and take out LayCool. Then Beth can return and Melina and Beth team up and Melina turn heel on Beth.

Im thinking Kelly is going to beat Layla and Michelle makes Kelly face her and Kelly loses.

As much as I like Melina on Raw, I dont see where she will fit in, and they have Gail who can be a good top face.

I cant wait till Melina comes back-Hopefully to SD or when Beth gets back, which ever comes first.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: If WWE used Savannah on SD! what do you think would of happened? Do you think the divison would have got better?   If WWE used Savannah on SD! what do you think would of happened? Do you think the divison would have got better? EmptyFri 25 Jun 2010, 9:05 pm

Melina/Beth taking on Laycool can and will be great <3

Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada

PostSubject: Re: If WWE used Savannah on SD! what do you think would of happened? Do you think the divison would have got better?   If WWE used Savannah on SD! what do you think would of happened? Do you think the divison would have got better? EmptyFri 25 Jun 2010, 9:14 pm

^AGREED. I loved them as a team, as faces they can be unstopabble and give LayCool a run for their money.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: If WWE used Savannah on SD! what do you think would of happened? Do you think the divison would have got better?   If WWE used Savannah on SD! what do you think would of happened? Do you think the divison would have got better? EmptyFri 25 Jun 2010, 10:29 pm

eeehh she still would have been fired?? dunno Never cared tbh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If WWE used Savannah on SD! what do you think would of happened? Do you think the divison would have got better?   If WWE used Savannah on SD! what do you think would of happened? Do you think the divison would have got better? Empty

Back to top Go down

If WWE used Savannah on SD! what do you think would of happened? Do you think the divison would have got better?
Page 1 of 1