Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mickie James vs Mercedes Martinez WSU World Title Match Signed

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Mickie James vs Mercedes Martinez WSU World Title Match Signed Empty
PostSubject: Mickie James vs Mercedes Martinez WSU World Title Match Signed   Mickie James vs Mercedes Martinez WSU World Title Match Signed EmptyThu 01 Jul 2010, 8:12 pm

The leader in womens wrestling today, Womens Superstars Uncensored (WSU) is proud to announce the signing of a WSU World Title match between WSU World Champion & former WWE Womens & Diva Champion Mickie James, as Mickie will challenge for the WSU World Championship on 8/7 at an ICW show in Queens, NY. For fans interested, Mickie James will be meeting/greeting fans at the event, on behalf of ICW.

This is a major match for the state of womens professional wrestling. WSU World Champion, Mercedes Martinez, is currently the longest reigning & defending champion in all of womens wrestling today. She is arguably the greatest womens wrestler in the world today and holds the biggest prize in womens wrestling. The WSU World Championship is defended against top notch competition and defended regularly. With already 27 title defenses under her belt in her 18 month reign, Martinez has been a sheer unstoppable force, claiming victims such as Awesome Kong, Angelina Love, Angel Orsini, Nikki Roxx, Rain, Alicia, Portia Perez, Amber O’Neal & many others.

Mickie James is currently the hottest free agent in all of womens wrestling today. The former WWE Womens & Diva Champion will look to win the biggest prize in womens wrestling today when she steps in the ring with Mercedes Martinez on 8/7. The WSU World Title has been defended in amazing and many women match of the year candidates. This is not bikini bullshit. This is not “diva” wrestling. On 8/7, Martinez & Mickie James will show the world what the WSU World title means when they square off.

Mickie James has a rich history in womens wrestling, as this is where Mickie laid her roots when she was formerly known as Alexis Laree. Alexis Laree was the top female wrestler for a period of time on the independent scene. Laree took that success and transformed into Mickie James, where she became one of the top wrestlers in the world today.

However, the one thing WWE lacks that WSU does not, is credible women wrestlers. WSU is all about impressive female wrestlers & characters. Models are not turned wrestlers here. Women wrestlers from all over the world, young, in their prime and looking to reclaim their former glory all come to WSU to make a name. WSU is not about silly hee-haw and dressing up women in stupid gimmicks you could’ve seen in the 1980s. WSU is about the pure sport of womens wrestling and about hard hitting matches.

On 8/7 at ICW, you will see the very best in the world today, Mercedes Martinez, put up the WSU World Championship against perhaps the biggest and most well known name in womens wrestling, when Martinez clashes with Mickie James.

Mickie’s body of work as a female wrestler is impressive and impeccable. She has beaten them all on TV, but she hasn’t beaten the hardest working womens wrestler today, the WSU Champion.

Will Mickie become the new face of WSU and lead WSU into a new direction? Can Mickie show the womens wrestling world that she is the best today? Or will the WSU World Champion, Mercedes Martinez, shut down another challenger?

To make this match even more intriguing, this match will be wrestled under UNCENSORED rules, meaning there will be no DQ’s and no Countouts. THERE MUST BE A WINNER.

AUGUST 7th, 2010 in Queens, NY for ICW, JAMES vs MARTINEZ. You will not want to miss this battle for womens wrestling supremacy.

Tickets are going fast, so make sure to reserve your tickets today by going to ICWZone.com.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Mickie James vs Mercedes Martinez WSU World Title Match Signed   Mickie James vs Mercedes Martinez WSU World Title Match Signed EmptyThu 01 Jul 2010, 9:02 pm

omg omg My Mercedes!!!!!

i must see this match. i will be looking this up online as soon as it becomes available...

Mercedes vs Mickie is one of my dream matches!!!
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Mickie James vs Mercedes Martinez WSU World Title Match Signed   Mickie James vs Mercedes Martinez WSU World Title Match Signed EmptyThu 01 Jul 2010, 9:09 pm

Mickie better be good in that match
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: Mickie James vs Mercedes Martinez WSU World Title Match Signed   Mickie James vs Mercedes Martinez WSU World Title Match Signed EmptyThu 01 Jul 2010, 9:13 pm

even if she isnt, Mercedes could definitely carry her to a good match.

Mercedes vs Hamada from SHIMMER 26 was just awesome and Hamada didnt need a carrier.

I cannot wait to see this match.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Mickie James vs Mercedes Martinez WSU World Title Match Signed   Mickie James vs Mercedes Martinez WSU World Title Match Signed EmptyFri 02 Jul 2010, 12:31 am

Mickie doesn't need to be carried but the match seems to be a great one.

It won't be on youtube though since I tried to find Mercedes stuff there and there was shit. Apparently they want you to pay. . .which isn't going to happen.. Mickie James vs Mercedes Martinez WSU World Title Match Signed 773246

So I will have to find another way to see that match whenever it happens.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mickie James vs Mercedes Martinez WSU World Title Match Signed   Mickie James vs Mercedes Martinez WSU World Title Match Signed EmptyFri 02 Jul 2010, 12:34 am

Many people would say Mickie does need some carrying now.
I'll find a way to see this even if I have to download it.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Mickie James vs Mercedes Martinez WSU World Title Match Signed   Mickie James vs Mercedes Martinez WSU World Title Match Signed EmptyFri 02 Jul 2010, 3:51 am

Yeah, Mickie definitely needs a bit carrying at the way she's been in the ring the past year. I'll probably check the match out as well.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mickie James vs Mercedes Martinez WSU World Title Match Signed   Mickie James vs Mercedes Martinez WSU World Title Match Signed Empty

Back to top Go down

Mickie James vs Mercedes Martinez WSU World Title Match Signed
Page 1 of 1